ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Unnecessary drama? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=273192)

RealSNR 05-19-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9693087)
Nice one, Edmund Ruffin

BTW, I'm pretty damn proud of that Archer-style joke there.

I'm going to log it in my personal triumphs of Chiefs Planet diary

Bump 05-19-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9693093)
my thread idea was to, through my ****ed up mind, rank people who wanted to be ranked by me (an idiot) on what percentile I'd place them as posters on ChiefsPlanet.

http://i1106.photobucket.com/albums/...ps9f19f66e.jpg

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9693094)
Hootie cries more than any bitch I've ever seen.
Posted via Mobile Device

Ok I'll give one ranking:

ROR is the dumbest ****ing poster I've ever come across on any board I've ever been on. He's likely an old, stupid man who has lived a terrible life. He's alone, no one loves(d) him ever...and now every time he posts he makes me feel better about my pathetic, miserable life because at least I'm not that dipshit.

Pros: N/A
Cons: Too many to list.

Amount of anti-freeze suggested: A lot

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by frazod (Post 9693109)
I think I'll watch Game of Thrones. Pootie's estrogen fests just don't entertain the way they used to.

cool dude

you'll get to see some hot women getting boned by some hot dudes

I can only imagine what the 'sex' your having looks like

oh god

on second thought

gross

J Diddy 05-19-2013 08:08 PM

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/6396342016/h3C9C528B/

BossChief 05-19-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9693083)
Nope.

Banning me is totally worthless now. I'll just come back as a different name. I don't care.

However, banning me for starting a thread that is on the same level as 'douche of the year' or 'ChiefsPlanet MVP' is the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard.

Gonzo was being a dipshit. He must be having some more personal issues and taking them out on me on this site that he rarely ever posts on anymore must have made him feel a little better.

Glad I could help.

I'm not very internet savvy. Even if you generate a new ip address, doesn't the majority of the ip stay the same? Allowing them to ban you and not let any ips through that have a similar makeup?

Hey, if ya get blasted and aren't able to come back, that's a shame. It's nice having you around during the season.

Consistent1 05-19-2013 08:09 PM

Wow, I just looked at it. Gonzo for asshole of the year on that. Just bullshit.

BigRedChief 05-19-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

my thread idea was to, through my ****ed up mind, rank people who wanted to be ranked by me (an idiot) on what percentile I'd place them as posters on ChiefsPlanet.

with the moderators having such HARD DEMANDING jobs...

why the **** did they feel the need to moderate that?

That's the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard.

It was purely a grudge lock. I made his wife have hurt feelings about a month ago when I told her I thought she was a terrible poster and now he can't let it go...

you know

because ChiefsPlanet is a power couples site.

Closing the thread wouldn't have been my first choice.

I don't know about the history between you two. I like Gonzo and Lumpy. They are good people.

Have you ever been the admin of a website? You have any ideas how many pitching fits you have to moderate behind the scene's?

Hootie, I've stuck up for you on here., But name me any forum that allows the freedom that this board does?

Lex Luthor 05-19-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9692982)
I get a new IP address every day at work. Pretty sure I can make another account if I get banned for making a thread telling people to post in it so I could tell them how much they meant to ChiefsPlanet.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9693030)
actually I'm sitting at work quite calm

again, I'm never here to cause problems...I genuinely like this place and 90% of the users. Great place.

but now with the luxury of being able to get a different IP whenever I want...I'll call out someone for being a dipshit when they are being a dipshit.

In this case, Gonzo was a ****ing dipshit.

You probably shouldn't get so cocky nor feel quite so safe, since you apparently don't understand how Internet firewalls and Network Address Translation work. If you're getting a different IP address every day, that address is a private address that is used only by your company's internal network. I'll bet you a dollar to a doughnut that your IP address is either 192.168.x.x or 172.16.x.x, or 10.x.x.x.

The IP address that Chiefsplanet sees is the public IP address of your Internet firewall, and that address doesn't change. It would be simple for a Chiefsplanet mod to ban that IP address. If you work for a company with thousands of employees you probably don't have to worry, because no mod at Chiefsplanet is going to ban an entire company because one guy is misbehaving. But if you work for a smaller company, you are fooling yourself if you think you are safe from an IP ban.

If Chiefsplanet really wants to ban you, they can ban you.

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9693118)
I'm not very internet savvy. Even if you generate a new ip address, doesn't the majority of the ip stay the same? Allowing them to ban you and not let any ips through that have a similar makeup?

Hey, if ya get blasted and aren't able to come back, that's a shame. It's nice having you around during the season.

I'm not 100% sure but I can get banned 4 times without an issue...because I can connect to 4 different hotels free wifi.

and I'm pretty sure they are all constantly renewing.

Consistent1 05-19-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 9693122)
You probably shouldn't get so cocky nor feel quite so safe, since you apparently don't understand how Internet firewalls and Network Address Translation work. If you're getting a different IP address every day, that address is a private address that is used only by your company's internal network. I'll bet you a dollar to a doughnut that your IP address is either 192.168.x.x or 172.16.x.x, or 10.x.x.x.

The IP address that Chiefsplanet sees is the public IP address of your Internet firewall, and that address doesn't change. It would be simple for a Chiefsplanet mod to ban that IP address. If you work for a company with thousands of employees you probably don't have to worry, because no mod at Chiefsplanet is going to ban an entire company because one guy is misbehaving. But if you work for a smaller company, you are fooling yourself if you think you are safe from an IP ban.

He did nothing this time, seriously come on.

SAUTO 05-19-2013 08:12 PM

I like Gonzo and would like to thank him for the entertainment for the evening
Posted via Mobile Device

Titty Meat 05-19-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9693101)
What are things your boyfriend might say as he grabs your ears, Alex?

This is like the 4th post in a row you've made that has to do with me and aome weird homosexual fetish. U wanna open up bruh?

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:12 PM

Quote:

I figured this might be the case...but there are literally 4 free wifi networks with strong signal I can connect to. Right now I'm not even using my hotels wifi.

Hammock Parties 05-19-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

http://i.imgur.com/itrTqAU.gif

J Diddy 05-19-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9693131)
U wanna open up bruh?

Another thing your boyfriend will say.

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9693121)
Closing the thread wouldn't have been my first choice.

I don't know about the history between you two. I like Gonzo and Lumpy. They are good people.

Have you ever been the admin of a website? You have any ideas how many pitching fits you have to moderate behind the scene's?

Hootie, I've stuck up for you on here., But name me any forum that allows the freedom that this board does?

DUDE

I STARTED A THREAD

SAYING I WAS GOING TO RANK ANYONE WHO POSTED BY THE PERCENTILE I PLACE THEM IN ON THIS WEBSITE

how in the **** does one even CONSIDER locking that thread?

especially considering the MVP, douche of the year, etc etc etc threads this site ALWAYS has

so in short

STFU

Bwana 05-19-2013 08:14 PM

Shocking

http://i2.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/...47/081/c6b.jpg

Hammock Parties 05-19-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9693132)
I figured this might be the case...but there are literally 4 free wifi networks with strong signal I can connect to. Right now I'm not even using my hotels wifi.

http://i.imgur.com/RPAs3p3.gif

Lex Luthor 05-19-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Consistent1 (Post 9693129)
He did nothing this time, seriously come on.

What do you mean, "seriously come on"?

I didn't say anything about whether or not he should be banned. I was just trying to educate him a little about TCP/IP addressing schemes and whether or not he is as "safe" as he thinks he is.

Planetman 05-19-2013 08:15 PM

Someone needs to get laid ... and banned ... not in that order.

kysirsoze 05-19-2013 08:15 PM

I don't think someone's being a "crying bitch" if they are actually the wronged party. Hootie's thread shouldn't have been closed. That's clear. AND closing caused more drama, which was the obvious outcome.

I know there is the argument about different restrictions on posters who have been problematic in the past, but even given that, closing the thread was a weird choice.

Thig Lyfe 05-19-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9692981)
longjohnsilvers.jpg

Peyton Manning

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:16 PM

yeah

I was SO wrong.

Quote:

Post in here, and I will tell you where I think you rank in terms of percentile on ChiefsPlanet.com. I will highlight your pros (if you have any) and cons and then most likely give you a recommendation on how much anti-freeze you should digest.

Alright...

GAME ON
I was just asking for it!!

Lex Luthor 05-19-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9693132)

The same thing applies. If a mod is determined to put an IP ban on you (and he knows his shit), he can put an IP ban on you. He might have to ban multiple IP addresses, and he might have to ban multiple proxy servers, but a determined moderator could ban you and make it stick.

Thig Lyfe 05-19-2013 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9692961)
(I had a classic post for Thig Lyfe)

GIVE IT 2 ME BAYBEE

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9693147)
Peyton Manning

when I was doing my ranking for you I referenced that in your 'cons' list, but gave it some credit for catching on.

In case you wanted to know, I put you in the top 20 percentile.

Lex Luthor 05-19-2013 08:17 PM

By the way, I don't think the thread should have been closed either.

Consistent1 05-19-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9693139)

That picture looks so much like a guy I know minus the blue hair that it is spooky.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-19-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9693114)
Ok I'll give one ranking:

ROR is the dumbest ****ing poster I've ever come across on any board I've ever been on. He's likely an old, stupid man who has lived a terrible life. He's alone, no one loves(d) him ever...and now every time he posts he makes me feel better about my pathetic, miserable life because at least I'm not that dipshit.

Pros: N/A
Cons: Too many to list.

Amount of anti-freeze suggested: A lot

God I love living under your skin. You're still a whiny bitch.
Posted via Mobile Device

Nzoner 05-19-2013 08:18 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fxGqcCeV3qk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9693157)
God I love living under your skin. You're still a whiny bitch.
Posted via Mobile Device

you would you ****ing queer

Lumpy 05-19-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

with the moderators having such HARD DEMANDING jobs...

why the **** did they feel the need to moderate that?

That's the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard.

It was purely a grudge lock. I made his wife have hurt feelings about a month ago when I told her I thought she was a terrible poster and now he can't let it go...

you know

because ChiefsPlanet is a power couples site.

WHAT?! ROFL

Hey, dipshit. First off, you and I had an agreement, didn't we? I wouldn't call you out and you wouldn't call me out.What did you just do?

Secondly, Gonzo may be my husband, but you having a "thing" for me isn't why he locked your thread.

You are the biggest lying sack of shit, too. There has never been and never will be anyone on here that hurts my feelings. That includes you, Hootie. I admire you trying to be a "bad boy" but I've dealt with your type before, and they all walked away crying.

So please, feel free to keep bringing me up when someone punches you in your seeping pussy.

BossChief 05-19-2013 08:19 PM

Iirc. Hootie agreed to certain conditions for his return here. 1 of those was that he would stay away from drama and stick to football discussions... or something like that.

Could that be why the thread was locked?

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:19 PM

oh great

couples posting

I feel like this site is turning into skateland

Lumpy 05-19-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9693170)
oh great

couples posting

Don't you have a drunk girl to rape?

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9693167)
Iirc. Hootie agreed to certain conditions for his return here. 1 of those was that he would stay away from drama and stick to football discussions... or something like that.

Could that be why the thread was locked?

there are no conditions

if they want to ban me they can ban me

I'll continue to post however I want.

it would be more funny than anything if I was banned for THIS:

Quote:

Post in here, and I will tell you where I think you rank in terms of percentile on ChiefsPlanet.com. I will highlight your pros (if you have any) and cons and then most likely give you a recommendation on how much anti-freeze you should digest.

Alright...

GAME ON

kysirsoze 05-19-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9693164)
WHAT?! ROFL

Hey, dipshit. First off, you and I had an agreement, didn't we? I wouldn't call you out and you wouldn't call me out.What did you just do?

Secondly, Gonzo may be my husband, but you having a "thing" for me isn't why he locked your thread.

You are the biggest lying sack of shit, too. There has never been and never will be anyone on here that hurts my feelings. That includes you, Hootie. I admire you trying to be a "bad boy" but I've dealt with your type before, and they all walked away crying.

So please, feel free to keep bringing me up when someone punches you in your seeping pussy.

http://www.gifsforum.com/images/gif/...sgunbegood.gif

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9693175)

not drinking tonight but if you know where I can find one I'm game

RealSNR 05-19-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

WHAT?! ROFL

Seeping pussy? Is that like anal leakage only out the other orifice?

KC native 05-19-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9693170)
oh great

couples posting

ROFL

Titty Meat 05-19-2013 08:22 PM

Hootie hasn't done anything to get banned why do people keep bringing it up?

Sorter 05-19-2013 08:22 PM

I have no problems with Hooties original thread, fwiw.

kysirsoze 05-19-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bo's Pelini (Post 9693185)
Hootie hasn't done anything to get banned why do people keep bringing it up?

Cause it's what he does. (Or what is done to him depending on who you ask)

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:24 PM

oh you don't have any problem with this?

Quote:

Alright...

GAME ON
I clearly posted that to get banned. Duh. Horrible intentions, I had.

BossChief 05-19-2013 08:25 PM

Silly to lock that thread. No doubt.

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:25 PM

either way I was just trying to kill time so at least ChiefsPlanet's POWER COUPLE provided that for me

everyone that is married should get their wife an account

that way you can never have any hobbies to yourself!!

Sorter 05-19-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9693193)
oh you don't have any problem with this?

I clearly posted that to get banned. Duh. Horrible intentions, I had.

No. It's clearly an opinion based thread/poll (I'd imagine you'd include one at some point) and it really doesn't seem to be bad. From the few comments I saw from you originally in it, I didn't see anything that was particularly malicious.

****, I feel like Direckshun a few months ago :)

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-19-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

WHAT?! ROFL

LMAO you just bermuda-waxed Hootie's crying vag...
Posted via Mobile Device

DaFace 05-19-2013 08:27 PM

It's silly and weird that the other thread was locked.

It's silly that Hootie makes such a huge deal out of things. He could have easily just continued his game in another thread.

But whatever.

And for the record, it's not near as easy to get around our IP/mult detectors these days if we're really motivated. Most of the time, we're not.

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:27 PM

that's the thing...I wasn't even going to be malicious

It was going to be a good, funny thread.

and anyone who didn't want to be rated didn't have to ****ing post

TribalElder 05-19-2013 08:27 PM

http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BKH4gNRCAAAS_cw.jpg

Gangsta!

Sassy Squatch 05-19-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9693201)
No. It's clearly an opinion based thread/poll (I'd imagine you'd include one at some point) and it really doesn't seem to be bad. From the few comments I saw from you originally in it, I didn't see anything that was particularly malicious.

****, I feel like Direckshun a few months ago :)

Where's your white knight lance, sir pillowbiteralot?

Sorter 05-19-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 9693210)
Where's your white knight lance, sir pillowbiteralot?

ROFL.

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9693205)

It's silly that Hootie makes such a huge deal out of things. He could have easily just continued his game in another thread.

But whatever.

I agree.

but I've always operated this way.

If you want to poke the bear (me) and CRAVE "unnecessary attention", I happily provide it.

a certain poster did that to me using an infraction (twice) back in the day...and now Gonzo (for no reason, since he doesn't post anymore) felt like it was a good idea to do it to me today

...I don't get it, really.

I post about Alex Gordon and Alex Smith. I leave everyone alone. But everyone can keep pretending I'm the bad guy.

Quote:

Alright...

GAME ON

KC native 05-19-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 9693205)

But whatever.

And for the record, it's not near as easy to get around our IP/mult detectors these days if we're really motivated. Most of the time, we're not.

This site is not about easy solutions.

J Diddy 05-19-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9693175)

Don't we all?

Don't we all?

http://farm8.staticflickr.com/7355/8...227b1d9e_n.jpg

BossChief 05-19-2013 08:29 PM

Honestly though.

This is important enough to continue this bleeding spectacle for a couple/few hours?

Ok

Lumpy 05-19-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9693197)
either way I was just trying to kill time so at least ChiefsPlanet's POWER COUPLE provided that for me

everyone that is married should get their wife an account

that way you can never have any hobbies to yourself!!

Really? Bringing up the whole couples posting thing again. LMAO

This isn't the 50's, cumguzzler.

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-19-2013 08:30 PM

Hootie reminds me of an Uncle I have. Nobody ever spanked him as a child, and he grew up to be an attention-whoring leech upon the family.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:30 PM

I have to give training papers to my night auditor at 11 PM

so I started the thread to kill 2 ****ing hours of time

so to answer your question, yes

I wanted to have a fun thread, but Gonzo gave me a decent alternative

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9693224)
Hootie reminds me of an Uncle I have. Nobody ever spanked him as a child, and he grew up to be an attention-whoring leech upon the family.
Posted via Mobile Device

I'm not going to bang you bro

homeless slobs with skinny dicks don't interest me

Thig Lyfe 05-19-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9693153)
I put you in the top 20 percentile.

http://media.tumblr.com/42a3e92820c0...9Co1qz4rgp.gif

Pablo 05-19-2013 08:31 PM

Good job on killing the unnecessary drama Gonzo.

LMAO

You kinda know what you're doing I guess.

crazycoffey 05-19-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9693220)
Honestly though.

This is important enough to continue this bleeding spectacle for a couple/few hours?

Ok

its entertainment to my boring night

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9693223)
Really? Bringing up the whole couples posting thing again. LMAO

This isn't the 50's, cumguzzler.

does Gonzo have a membership on womenscookingplanet.com

do you guys couples post on all of the boards each one of you belong to?

BryanBusby 05-19-2013 08:33 PM

10 pages already

nice

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BryanBusby (Post 9693238)
10 pages already

nice

if you were smart

Lumpy 05-19-2013 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9693235)
does Gonzo have a membership on womenscookingplanet.com

do you guys couples post on all of the boards each one of you belong to?

What the **** would I do on a cooking forum. I don't cook. LMAO

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:34 PM

just an example

foldinglaundryplanet.com

whatever

Thig Lyfe 05-19-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9693241)

if you were smart

much truth in this post yo

Lumpy 05-19-2013 08:36 PM

I'm already bored.

Gonzo 05-19-2013 08:36 PM

Let's see here, Hootie was going to "lay low" and only post in the football topics. Wasn't that our agreement, Hootie? Yes... I believe it was.
You've done nothing but, here lately. You started out wonderful. I was actually bragging about you to the other mods. I was impressed with your acumen and style. I was happy about your turn-around. However a few months later, you start the same old shit. Ranking other posters, talking shit about respected members like KC tattoo? Then I see this bullshit today? You're a class act man. Good luck. Go clean table three.

BossChief 05-19-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 9693224)
Posted via Mobile Device

Huh?

Sweet Daddy Hate 05-19-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9693229)
I'm not going to bang you bro

homeless slobs with skinny dicks don't interest me

Boy, that's some prime material there, Yakoff. Oh yeah, you're a CP icon( in your own stunted mind)alright...
Posted via Mobile Device

BryanBusby 05-19-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hootie (Post 9693241)

if you were smart

I generally get my dick caught in the zipper. It feels good when I do it now. Should I be concerned?

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 05-19-2013 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9693242)
What the **** would I do on a cooking forum. I don't cook. LMAO

I Know! All you do is make sammiches, give blowjobs, and just be ONE OF THE GUYS. Don't we all wish we had such an insecure wife?

Lumpy 05-19-2013 08:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9693183)
Seeping pussy? Is that like anal leakage only out the other orifice?

Kind of. Um, YES! Exactly! I'm pretty sure that Hootie suffers from anal leakage, too.

Hootie, ask your boyfriend if you have that problem.

Hootie 05-19-2013 08:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 9693250)
Let's see here, Hootie was going to "lay low" and only post in the football topics. Wasn't that our agreement, Hootie? Yes... I believe it was.
You've done nothing but, here lately. You started out wonderful. I was actually bragging about you to the other mods. I was impressed with your acumen and style. I was happy about your turn-around. However a few months later, you start the same old shit. Ranking other posters, talking shit about respected members like KC tattoo? Then I see this bullshit today? You're a class act man. Good luck. Go clean table three.

when was that an agreement? 18 months ago?

and the only things I've posted lately are about the Royals, Alex Gordon, and Alex Smith.

You post 5 times per week. Don't pretend you know what's going on.

and KC Tattoo? If that dipshit (and that's not even an insult, he just isn't intelligent) wants to parade around and blabber on about me I'll gladly tell him that I feel sorry for him that he's missing a chromosome.

I just don't understand why you're moderating when you no longer really post here.

Quote:

Alright...

GAME ON

Gonzo 05-19-2013 08:41 PM

Oh and FTR.... I manage one of the worlds largest security companies, get free gas and a company car, I have a wonderful son and wife. I don't have to worry about getting the buffalo wings to the drunk softball players in the bar or clean the puke up in the bathroom. I guess I'm doing ok.