ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Welcome back Dane. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=324012)

Easy 6 07-20-2019 09:17 AM

I was shocked that he stayed away all of last season, this is the greatest time to be a Chiefs fan since the 60’s

If true I welcome him back, Dane brings a potent mix of attributes to the board

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-20-2019 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14356097)
I was shocked that he stayed away all of last season, this is the greatest time to be a Chiefs fan since the 60’s

Right?!? Out of all the seasons...

bricks 07-20-2019 09:40 AM

**** Dane McCloud

Why do we have to bring this guy up? Can’t some just move on and erase him past their memories?

Guy was the most arrogant, condescending hostile son of a bitches on the planet.

I hope he sticks a bunch of dynamite up his ass, lights it and blows himself up to pieces. Thats how much I hate the bastard.

Bowser 07-20-2019 10:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 14356121)
**** Dane McCloud

Why do we have to bring this guy up? Can’t some just move on and erase him past their memories?

Guy was the most arrogant, condescending hostile son of a bitches on the planet.

I hope he sticks a bunch of dynamite up his ass, lights it and blows himself up to pieces. Thats how much I hate the bastard.

http://i.imgur.com/yRVPd.png

srvy 07-20-2019 10:06 AM

Quote:

**** Dane McCloud

:hmmm:

Canuck wants a war.

BigCatDaddy 07-20-2019 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14356097)

I believe he was a big Smith backer so likely didnt want to eat shit over it.

Halfcan 07-20-2019 10:15 AM

Quote:

**** Dane McCloud

:clap:

Exactly, he is a sociopath. If you disagree with his opinions, (copied and pasted straight from USA Today), he goes off the rails. I can't believe there are so many Dane ass kissers on here. :rolleyes:

Going to be a great season- we don't need this negative asshole making every thread into a vendetta shit show. :shake:

Bugeater 07-20-2019 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14356043)
Either post the pic of your Best Buy receipt or GTFO

I heard it from someone when i was at Shoe Carnival, asshole. They were having a BOGO sale on Skechers.

RunKC 07-20-2019 10:31 AM

Dane is a great poster who was awesome to interact with.

If Dane bothers you too much, you need to do 2 things:

1. Put him in ignore
2. Quit being a pussy who gets flustered at people you don’t know on the Internet

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-20-2019 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigCatDaddy (Post 14356157)
I believe he was a big Smith backer so likely didnt want to eat shit over it.

Ooooh. The "Smith is a franchise QB"-thing. Yeah, some things are best forgotten. I'm willing to let it go if he is.

Chiefshrink 07-20-2019 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14356196)
Ooooh. The "Smith is a franchise QB"-thing. Yeah, some things are best forgotten. I'm willing to let it go if he is.

And originally was against Mahomes as well before the draft.:shrug: He definitely has "football eyes" for sure.;)

Deberg_1990 07-20-2019 10:58 AM

Love me sum Dane. Glad hes back

Sweet Daddy Hate 07-20-2019 11:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 14356198)
And originally was against Mahomes as well before the draft.:shrug: He definitely has "football eyes" for sure.;)

No, he claimed to me that Mahomes was the only QB prospect that he liked coming out that year. Now whether that is true or not, and he was actually on the Mahomes train well before the draft I couldn't say.

BWillie 07-20-2019 11:22 AM

Quote:

**** Dane McCloud

Agreed. But I don't think anyone should be banned. He's one of my least favorite people on Chiefsplanet but when he's not being a raging dickhead he can provide some reasonable sports talk.

lewdog 07-20-2019 11:32 AM

Quote:

**** Dane McCloud

Shut the **** up you worthless Canadian twat.

You were a terrible poster during the Royals runs. Just a tremendous blowhard, piece of shit.

Dane is 1000% the man and poster you are.