ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life What are your kiddos dressing up as for Halloween? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=334677)

luv 10-29-2020 12:00 PM

What are your kiddos dressing up as for Halloween?

For those of you participating. Please don't make this political as to whether or not there should be trick-or-treating. I'm just curious what the popular costumes are, if anyone's family does a group thing, etc.

My 4-year-old will be the red Power Ranger (classic, none of that Beast Mode stuff).

htismaqe 10-29-2020 12:04 PM

My girls are both in their late teens now. For the past 4 or 5 years, they've hosted a murder mystery party at the house here. We also used to do a haunted house in the garage.

Not sure what's going to happen this year because of COVID.

LoneWolf 10-29-2020 12:13 PM

My son has become obsessed with old time mobster movies. He's dressing up as Lucky Luciano (Mobsters is his favorite movie). Our neighborhood is setting up Covid trick or treating where every hose will have a candy stand at the end of the driveway with hand sanitizer available for after the kids grab a handful.

seclark 10-29-2020 12:17 PM

i've got some trails in my timber behind the house i keep cleared out. the wife and the grandkids fixed them up w/a bunch of crap they ordered online(skeletons, witches, tombstones, etc). hung some battery powered lights up in places...kept them busy for a couple days.

one night they each brought a few friends down after dark and had a wienie roast after dark. last weekend, my sister and her family came down from omaha and we did the same thing...sat around the fire and drank a few beers while the kids ran around in the woods, screaming and shit.

nobody comes to our place on halloween, since we're out in the country...i need to get all that stuff brought back in, because the damn dog keeps dragging things up and chewing the hell out of it on the front porch a piece at a time:mad: ****in mutt.
sec

Buehler445 10-29-2020 12:18 PM

Daughter is 6. She’s a unicorn.

https://i.imgur.com/qrQOeZq.jpg

Yep. On a day where everyone wears black, she finds the lightest most pastel costume ever. That’s her.

My son is 2 and couldn’t give less of a shit. But he’s going as Mahomes if he’ll keep the wig on (he won’t).

alpha_omega 10-29-2020 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15284364)
...... We also used to do a haunted house in the garage.......

You were/are certainly the cool guy in your neighborhood. Loved the families that took the time to do stuff like that.

Buehler445 10-29-2020 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by seclark (Post 15284390)
i've got some trails in my timber behind the house i keep cleared out. the wife and the grandkids fixed them up w/a bunch of crap they ordered online(skeletons, witches, tombstones, etc). hung some battery powered lights up in places...kept them busy for a couple days.

one night they each brought a few friends down after dark and had a wienie roast after dark. last weekend, my sister and her family came down from omaha and we did the same thing...sat around the fire and drank a few beers while the kids ran around in the woods, screaming and shit.

nobody comes to our place on halloween, since we're out in the country...i need to get all that stuff brought back in, because the damn dog keeps dragging things up and chewing the hell out of it on the front porch a piece at a time:mad: ****in mutt.
sec

ROFL. Sec stories are the best stories.

Buehler445 10-29-2020 12:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 15284381)
My son has become obsessed with old time mobster movies. He's dressing up as Lucky Luciano (Mobsters is his favorite movie). Our neighborhood is setting up Covid trick or treating where every hose will have a candy stand at the end of the driveway with hand sanitizer available for after the kids grab a handful.

Lucky Luciano is an awesome costume.

phisherman 10-29-2020 12:20 PM

3 year old son is Batman. 10 year old daughter is Hermione Granger.

ModSocks 10-29-2020 12:33 PM

Patrick Mahomes.

He was Mahomes last year too, wants to be Mahomes this year as well.

htismaqe 10-29-2020 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15284428)
Patrick Mahomes.

He was Mahomes last year too, wants to be Mahomes this year as well.

I freaking love it.

morphius 10-29-2020 12:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 15284396)
Daughter is 6. She’s a unicorn.

https://i.imgur.com/qrQOeZq.jpg

Yep. On a day where everyone wears black, she finds the lightest most pastel costume ever. That’s her.

My son is 2 and couldn’t give less of a shit. But he’s going as Mahomes if he’ll keep the wig on (he won’t).

She has wings, therefore she is a Pegacorn. I thought I made that word up to drive me daughter crazy, then we saw a costume with that labeled on it, she hated me even more then. I counted that as a big win.

Rain Man 10-29-2020 12:41 PM

The parents all think my "angry old man" costume is adorable and realistic, and I get lots of candy.

Why Not? 10-29-2020 12:44 PM

11 year old- David S Pumpkins

9 year old- Fishy from Fortnite whatever the **** that is?

ModSocks 10-29-2020 12:45 PM

What are ya'll doing for Halloween?

Im in SoCal...so you know...walking outside during a pandemic is basically Illegal, let alone trick or treatin'.

I rented a jumper for the family kids, gonna play some games, throw a little kids party in the backyard since they can't go door-to-door this year.