ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   A Truly Sh*tty Experience (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134294)

John Matrix 01-21-2006 09:50 PM

Yep Too Tall's...and she got implicated for a shady land deal out at Hazel Creek...she was like a cricker Nixon.

John Matrix 01-21-2006 09:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

Glad to see you research your opposition. Shouldn't you be getting back to your column that no one reads? :whackit::D

Skip Towne 01-21-2006 10:01 PM

We had a bar in Iola that burned down twice. After that we called it "The Flame Club" no matter what the owner called it.

Anyong Bluth 01-21-2006 10:02 PM

pick up your shit - sounds like you've got more of a problem with the people that you live around than having pick it up.

if you lived in any major city, they would require you pick it up. its called having consideration for others around you.

weak sauce

Psyko Tek 01-21-2006 10:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia

damn there's something that make me a proud to be here
the least PC site
I like that

and don't get racist on my ass

John Matrix 01-21-2006 10:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cocina_Basement
pick up your shit - sounds like you've got more of a problem with the people that you live around than having pick it up.

if you lived in any major city, they would require you pick it up. its called having consideration for others around you.

weak sauce

rochambeau

Fat Elvis 01-21-2006 11:02 PM

You're a grad student at Truman State who takes pictures of himself with big bags of dog shit and complains about his fat sorority girl neighbors on the internet.

You claim to be an elitist.

I hate to break it to you, but you're just reeruned.

John Matrix 01-21-2006 11:05 PM

I'm not a grad student at Truman State, but I might very well be reeruned. In my own defense, I do complain about them in real life...

However, if you don't like it, you can go fuck yourself, Berkman.

Phobia 01-21-2006 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Matrix
Glad to see you research your opposition. Shouldn't you be getting back to your column that no one reads? :whackit::D

"Opposition"? I'm sure you give yourself entirely too much credit.

John Matrix 01-22-2006 12:11 AM

You felt it important enough to get in the last word, it must have a kernel of truth.

Phobia 01-22-2006 12:14 AM

The only idiots who care about the last word are the ones who talk about it. I've had exactly 2 other people accuse me of wanting the last word during my internet experience. Good company you keep kid.

John Matrix 01-22-2006 12:18 AM

I'm glad to know that you keep running statistics on all of your internet 'experiences'. I don't suppose you could concoct a Sabremetric formula for a hypersensitive jackass who thinks the world revolves around him because he happened to moderate an internet message board at one point.

Phobia 01-22-2006 12:22 AM

I don't actually find it necessary to use a formula to count to 2.

John Matrix 01-22-2006 12:24 AM

You are just all over the point, aren't you?

Phobia 01-22-2006 12:28 AM

Listen to me closely, Howdy Doody.

It's clear that you fancy yourself some kind of intellectual wannabe. I enjoy rapping with that variety of person from time to time. But until you master the concept of the pooper scooper, I'm kinda out of your league. Start out on somebody like royr17 and get back to me in a couple years. Good luck.