ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay on the Outs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338098)

TEX 06-04-2021 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15696885)
Every year is a new year. What the Chiefs do is irrelevant. The Chiefs winning a Super Bowl, losing in a Super Bowl or missing the playoffs altogether doesn't really matter to me. All that matters to me is what is going on with the Broncos.

ROFL ROFL ROFL

That's why you bailed when KC was winning the Super Bowl.

Hey, are the Broncos still interested in Trey Lance, now that he's a 49'er? LMAO

Bob Dole 06-04-2021 01:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15696885)
Every year is a new year. What the Chiefs do is irrelevant. The Chiefs winning a Super Bowl, losing in a Super Bowl or missing the playoffs altogether doesn't really matter to me. All that matters to me is what is going on with the Broncos.

Do you understand that what your division rivals do is by definition, relevant?

TEX 06-04-2021 01:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 15696838)
I happened to check out the Orangemane site...to gauge the temperature of the Rodgers situation.

Holy shit they have some homers over there...they really do still think they are some elite franchise. They were a 5-11 team...ROFL

One gem that is noteworthy was someone said PFF rated them as #3 roster in the entire NFL...not even the AFC. Wow..

They dont have a single player in the top 3 (arguably) at their position...Chiefs have 5. Kelce, Mahomes, Hill, Jones and HoneyBadger.

The delusion is strong over there...

They are entitled to their delusion...Dammit!

Rainbarrel 06-04-2021 01:51 PM

Grilled dick cheese sombreros might make Joe some bucks.

Quesadilla Joe 06-04-2021 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bob Dole (Post 15696896)
Do you understand that what your division rivals do is by definition, relevant?

Yeah, during the season I'll pay attention to what the division is doing, but if Denver is out of it I'm not actively rooting against the Chiefs, Chargers, or Raiders.

I go into every season and game thinking Denver is going to win. I certainly don't "dread the next 15 years of Mahomes".

ModSocks 06-04-2021 02:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15696944)
I certainly don't "dread the next 15 years of Mahomes".

You will. Give it time.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="dTcAHZc" ><a href="//imgur.com/dTcAHZc">Crying behind mask</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

rydogg58 06-04-2021 02:13 PM

Quote:

Yeah, during the season I'll pay attention to what the division is doing, but if Denver is out of it I'm not actively rooting against the Chiefs, Chargers, or Raiders.

I go into every season and game thinking Denver is going to win. I certainly don't "dread the next 15 years of Mahomes".

I think its sweet that you've moved past the stage of "dread" and that you are now firmly in the "acceptance of failure" stage.

Quesadilla Joe 06-04-2021 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15696951)
You will. Give it time.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="dTcAHZc" ><a href="//imgur.com/dTcAHZc">Crying behind mask</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

The Chiefs keep pushing out his cap hit. They're going to have to eat it sometime. Meanwhile the House that Dorsey built keeps getting older and Veach keeps trading his premium picks for older, expensive vets. It's not going to be all gumdrops and rainbows for KC, especially if Rodgers is in Denver for the next 3 years.

KChiefs1 06-04-2021 02:20 PM

Quote:

I certainly don't "dread the next 15 years of Mahomes".

This is the stupidest post you’ve ever made & that’s saying something.

ROFL

rydogg58 06-04-2021 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15696963)
The Chiefs keep pushing out his cap hit. They're going to have to eat it sometime. Meanwhile the House that Dorsey built keeps getting older and Veach keeps trading his premium picks for older, expensive vets. It's not going to be all gumdrops and rainbows for KC, especially if Rodgers is in Denver for the next 3 years.

I was going to point out the stupid in your post of how you think it's bad when KC trades picks for players, but good when Denver does.

But then I remembered you are just a troll that will disappear until next offseason like you have the past 3 years, so why bother.

Camaro 06-04-2021 02:28 PM

Rogers is a gay man.

htismaqe 06-04-2021 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Quesadilla Joe (Post 15696963)

LMAOLMAOLMAO

Quesadilla Joe 06-04-2021 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rydogg58 (Post 15696969)
I was going to point out the stupid in your post of how you think it's bad when KC trades picks for players, but good when Denver does.

But then I remembered you are just a troll that will disappear until next offseason like you have the past 3 years, so why bother.

I think trading for the reigning league MVP Aaron Rodgers would be a good exception here. Especially since he fills literally the only hole Denver has on their roster.

Sassy Squatch 06-04-2021 02:34 PM

I do have to laugh at the assertion that Veach only trades his picks for older vets. Frank Clark was 25 when the Chiefs traded for him. Orlando Brown was 24.

htismaqe 06-04-2021 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15696979)
I do have to laugh at the assertion that Veach only trades his picks for older vets. Frank Clark was 25 when the Chiefs traded for him. Orlando Brown was 24.

Right. Just pure silliness, but then again what more can you expect from KnowMo.