ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life Let's talk about dreams (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=337607)

Chief Roundup 03-22-2021 09:46 PM

Man it cut the need to have a cigarette like scissors to a string. But yeah the dreams are OUT there. Never had any death or violent dreams with it but Will Ferrell and I drove, walked, talked, hovered on over and with about anything. I don't even care that much for him or his style of movies.

Sent from my SM-G973U1 using Tapatalk

Chief Roundup 03-22-2021 09:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 15598858)
I read somewhere that one big reason for quitting Chantix is inability to handle the dreams.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 15598944)
Man it cut the need to have a cigarette like scissors to a string. But yeah the dreams are OUT there. Never had any death or violent dreams with it but Will Ferrell and I drove, walked, talked, hovered on over and with about anything. I don't even care that much for him or his style of movies.

Sorry on my phone and ****ed that all up.

HayWire 03-23-2021 05:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 15598120)
I've never been someone who has/remembers a lot of their dreams, but recently, I've noticed I've been having a lot of very vivid dreams. A lot of my dreams seem to be about things I've thought about during the previous day, but then I'll also dream about a lot of random things.

The thing that's kind of weirding me out the most is waking up for a short period of time around 3am while I'm having a dream, only to fall back asleep and have the dream continue. It feels like as soon as I fall back asleep after waking up in the middle of the night, the dreams become more vivid and intense.

Anyone have any similar experiences?

I've done this regularly for years. I actually find it kind of refreshing to fall back asleep and finish my dream....I like to know how the story ends.

Who the **** wants to watch just half of a movie?

Dartgod 03-23-2021 06:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayWire (Post 15599113)
I've done this regularly for years. I actually find it kind of refreshing to fall back asleep and finish my dream....I like to know how the story ends.

Who the **** wants to watch just half of a movie?

Me too. I have vivid dreams quite often and I can resume a dream when waking up and then falling back to sleep. I'm told I talk in my sleep as well.

Sofa King 03-23-2021 07:11 AM

Funny this thread was at the top of my list this morning. If i get hot when I sleep i have crazy wicked dreams and nightmares. Last night, Russians had invaded the US and I was in a movie style war zone/camp type area. One of the few times my gun actually worked so i was shooting guys all over and trying to evacuate people into a secret bunker in the camp, I was in a ghillie suit with a white scoped and suppressed gun. One obese 12-13 year old whiny girl with her family of 4-5 people was complaining and being a little bitch about having to hide. I remember grabbing her by the front of the shirt and telling her something along the lines of "You can stop your ****ing whining because the Russians sure won't give a **** about it, they'll kill you!" Then I tried walking her to the window of the building we were in to show her the killings outside, etc but I woke up. It was something similar to the situation from the original Red Dawn i suppose. Woke up, took a pee, and eventually have another dream. Well actually, the Russians was the second dream I think. Can't remember much of the first one but I do remember it was war related too. Gotta stop smoking those bowls of mountain dew before bed.

ptlyon 03-23-2021 07:14 AM

Oooo ooooh we got a cerebral tough guy!

scho63 03-23-2021 07:16 AM

LSD will help you with your dreams but not your goals........:D

HayWire 03-23-2021 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 15599137)
Me too. I have vivid dreams quite often and I can resume a dream when waking up and then falling back to sleep. I'm told I talk in my sleep as well.

I talk in my sleep, fight in my sleep, and do all kinds of weird shit (so I'm told).

Worst I've ever had (it's embarrassing and I only share because you guys are degenerate too) is I had a dream one night that I had to pee..I woke up midstream... except I wasn't in the bathroom.

I guess I found the nearest door (in my sleep) and let er rip. Woke up in my closet to find out I was pissing all over my shoes.

My wife did not find the humor. ROFL

Sofa King 03-23-2021 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 15599170)
Oooo ooooh we got a cerebral tough guy!

**** man. Can't tell you how many dreams I have that require a gun and 99.9% there's a faulty issue and I can't manage to pull the trigger at all. Dumb shit like that.

ptlyon 03-23-2021 07:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HayWire (Post 15599179)
I talk in my sleep, fight in my sleep, and do all kinds of weird shit (so I'm told).

Worst I've ever had (it's embarrassing and I only share because you guys are degenerate too) is I had a dream one night that I had to pee..I woke up midstream... except I wasn't in the bathroom.

I guess I found the nearest door (in my sleep) and let er rip. Woke up in my closet to find out I was pissing all over my shoes.

My wife did not find the humor. ROFL

Curly is that you? Had a friend do the exact same thing - in the closet! ROFL

ptlyon 03-23-2021 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 15599185)
**** man. Can't tell you how many dreams I have that require a gun and 99.9% there's a faulty issue and I can't manage to pull the trigger at all. Dumb shit like that.

I know what you mean. It's like your mind is working on ways to do things the hard way. Or something like that.

D.A.P. 03-23-2021 07:58 AM

Drink more Mth Dew

neech 03-23-2021 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Donger (Post 15598234)
I often have a dream where I see myself standing in some sort of sun god robes on a pyramid with a thousand naked men screaming and throwing little pickles at me.

I believe it Donger coming from you.

htismaqe 03-23-2021 08:43 AM

Forget your dreams.

Realize now that your life will never be what you want it to be.

SuperBowl4 03-23-2021 08:47 AM

Have you taken the “jab” 4 the c0 vids?