ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Good Game Boys and Girls (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325154)

R8RFAN 09-16-2019 10:57 AM

Good Game Boys and Girls

Chiefs have built something special and when TH gets back you should be unstoppable.

Raiders had one shot against the Chiefs and that was to get in Mahomes face, we did a little but not nearly enough. That boy is special.

Congrats to the good Chief fans here

carcosa 09-16-2019 10:57 AM

**** OFF!!!!!!!!!!

R8RFAN 09-16-2019 10:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 14452223)
**** OFF!!!!!!!!!!

Girl old age is ****ing with your head

Chieftain 09-16-2019 11:22 AM

People here hate the Broncos and rightfully so but my hate for the Raiders is at a different scale. Even when they are laughable to watch, I still hate them with a passion. And with a likable guy like Gruden coaching the team, my hate for that team is as strong as ever. I especially hate their fanbase. Charger fans are cool. Raider fans are scum.

Mephistopheles Janx 09-16-2019 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e3263518 (Post 14452318)
People here hate the Broncos and rightfully so but my hate for the Raiders is at a different scale. Even when they are laughable to watch, I still hate them with a passion. And with a likable guy like Gruden coaching the team, my hate for that team is as strong as ever. I especially hate their fanbase. Charger fans are cool. Raider fans are scum.

To be fair... it is hard to be angry at the 83 of them for being loyal to their city.

Chieftain 09-16-2019 11:33 AM

They have a huge fanbase outside of Oakland believe it or not. In Cali where I live, just about any mexican-american you come across is a Fader fan. Never really understood why the latino community roots for them. Very odd. I've seen their fanbase extend to the northeast. Like the Packers and Steelers, they do have their following.

RollChiefsRoll 09-16-2019 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by e3263518 (Post 14452360)
They have a huge fanbase outside of Oakland believe it or not. In Cali where I live, just about any mexican-american you come across is a Fader fan. Never really understood why the latino community roots for them. Very odd. I've seen their fanbase extend to the northeast. Like the Packers and Steelers, they do have their following.

Yeah, but counterpoint—and hear me out on this: **** all Raider fans.

cabletech94 09-16-2019 11:40 AM

you seem nice.

Raiderhater 09-16-2019 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll (Post 14452365)

Quoting this because it bears repeating.

TLO 09-16-2019 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R8RFAN (Post 14452221)
Chiefs have built something special and when TH gets back you should be unstoppable.

Raiders had one shot against the Chiefs and that was to get in Mahomes face, we did a little but not nearly enough. That boy is special.

Thanks for the compliment.

**** you!

Thanks

TEX 09-16-2019 11:52 AM

Quote:

Thank you and **** you! :D

You guys wont finish last this year. Chucky has you guys playing hard.

notorious 09-16-2019 11:57 AM

Quote:

Raiders will beat some good teams this year.

Chiefs have been a buzzsaw for over a year now. I thought the Raid played them tough, and brought a laser intensity to the game.

Renegade 09-16-2019 11:58 AM

So serious question R8Rfan, How do you see the rest of your season playing out, not being home for 6 straight weeks? That is a brutal stretch for anyone.

notorious 09-16-2019 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Renegade (Post 14452450)
So serious question R8Rfan, How do you see the rest of your season playing out, not being home for 6 straight weeks? That is a brutal stretch for anyone.

Their schedule is the biggest ass-rape job the NFL will pull this year.

Rasputin 09-16-2019 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RollChiefsRoll (Post 14452365)

This and:

I hate all Broncos and Raiders fans equally I do not discriminate that hatred based on age, sex, nationality, creed, sexual preference, gender confused, race, political parties, handicapped, family members, if you like the Raiders or Broncos I hate you.