ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs When The Chiefs Make The Super Bowl Someday How Will You Celebrate? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=320086)

Titty Meat 01-03-2019 10:24 PM

When The Chiefs Make The Super Bowl Someday How Will You Celebrate?

At the risk of jinxing it I wont say this year but when the Royals went to the WS in 14' it was kinda odd I wasnt a huge fan but went to Westport. It was kind of subdued a little despite every local legend being there.

In 15' I watched the game vs Toronto at PNL sitting with Kelce. You could tell he was in alot of pain he had broke his nose in that Vikings game a less than a week prior but man it was a ****ing party. Everyone in the venue knew the title was ours.

If the Chiefs make it the first thing I will do is cry. I have a bottle of Whistle Pig saved for this occasion. A trip downtown after to celebrate will be in order.

How bout you fellas?

eDave 01-03-2019 10:25 PM

Panty raid.

88TG88 01-03-2019 10:32 PM

Havent thought that far ahead yet, but I feel like going out somewhere so after we win I can gloat and rub it in everyones faces

Nickhead 01-03-2019 10:40 PM

https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316359

still waiting for the band wagoners to hop on...

obviously i believe which means... i will enjoy myself in the win... i will make the family take work/school off to hang with me. like or not ROFL

Hammock Parties 01-03-2019 10:43 PM

Showtime - Episode XVIII - Return of the Trophy

Pat Skyballer has returned to
his home planet of Kansas City after
rescuing his friend Andy Reid
from the clutches of the vile gangster
Big Ben the Hutt.

Little does he know that the
PATRIOT EMPIRE has secretly
begun construction on a new
armored space station even
more powerful than the first
dreaded Pat Star.

When completed, this ultimate
weapon will spell certain doom
for the small band of Chiefs
struggling to restore freedom
to the NFL...

DaFace 01-03-2019 10:45 PM

Honestly, it'll be really weird. I've never watched a team I root for win a championship. I'm a Chiefs, Rockies, and Avs fan, and the Avs stopped being good about the time I started paying attention.

Not living in KC, there won't be many around me who care. I'm sure I'd have tons of texts from friends about it, and I'd watch with friends who at least pretend to care, but that's about it.

007 01-03-2019 10:45 PM

I would surely hope I'll be watching it in St. Joe, MO in Nzoner's gameroom. The rest takes care of itself.

Titty Meat 01-03-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 14005445)
Honestly, it'll be really weird. I've never watched a team I root for win a championship. I'm a Chiefs, Rockies, and Avs fan, and the Avs stopped being good about the time I started paying attention.

Not living in KC, there won't be many around me who care. I'm sure I'd have tons of texts from friends about it, and I'd watch with friends who at least pretend to care, but that's about it.

If they won it all would you come to the parade?

Reerun_KC 01-03-2019 10:49 PM

By doing your mom....

Damn CP is slipping...

eDave 01-03-2019 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 14005459)
By doing Billay's mom....

Damn CP is slipping...

FYP

Reerun_KC 01-03-2019 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14005460)
FYP

:hail:

Hog Rider 01-03-2019 10:51 PM

Same way I did the first couple times they made it. Probably more better the next time though. More screamin', more dancin', more adult beverages.
:toast:

chiefforlife 01-03-2019 10:56 PM

This has been addressed in another thread, I would cry.

Much like Daface, I live in Bronco country and wouldnt have many people to celebrate with but I would be the happiest guy in Northern Colorado!!! For Sure!

Chiefs4TheWin 01-03-2019 10:58 PM

Sit back in my chair, look to my left wall and figure out how i'm going to fit the chiefs in with my 5 Stanley Cup celebration Sections.

Hammock Parties 01-03-2019 10:59 PM

The PATRIOT ORDER reigns.
Having decimated the peaceful
Reidpublic in Week 4,
Supreme Leader Belichick now deploys
the merciless legions to
seize military control of the AFC.

Only General Hunt's
band of REIDBALL fighters
stand against the rising
tyranny, certain that Pat Skyballer
will throw deep and restore a