ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=347151)

NIUhuskies 01-24-2023 08:39 AM

BURROWHEAD: Bengals talking a lot of sh1ttttt

I love that are doing this. Probably not smart to poke the bear
Spoiler!

AdolfOliverBush 01-24-2023 08:46 AM

Kollmann's assessment of Perine is about as accurate as his thoughts on the Chiefs drafting CEH.

"Burrowhead" is just ****ing stupid. LMAO

digger 01-24-2023 08:49 AM

Wow, they win once here in the play offs and now they think the own the place...

Not smart adding bulletin board stuff...

Spott 01-24-2023 08:49 AM

Hopefully the Chiefs stay the hell off of social media this week and don’t provide any bulletin board material and use their bs as more motivation.

Bearcat 01-24-2023 08:52 AM

<iframe src='https://gfycat.com/ifr/BasicNervousAsiaticlesserfreshwaterclam' frameborder='0' scrolling='no' allowfullscreen width='640' height='375'></iframe><p> <a href="https://gfycat.com/basicnervousasiaticlesserfreshwaterclam">via Gfycat</a></p>

BleedingRed 01-24-2023 08:53 AM

https://media.tenor.com/2fvq974ua30A...-kid-sweep.gif

BleedingRed 01-24-2023 08:54 AM

BTW Bengals Defense plays dirty AF

Hammock Parties 01-24-2023 08:57 AM

kollman is the blowhard analyst who thought the jags were going to scorch spags poor defense

Oxford 01-24-2023 08:57 AM

We DO NOT have a prayer of stopping them.
Haven't yet, won't Sunday
The only way we can win is to SCORE a TD every drive.
Were I them, I'd be talking crap too

Bl00dyBizkitz 01-24-2023 08:57 AM

I want this win so bad.

KC_Lee 01-24-2023 08:57 AM

No need to get emotional about this, the team just needs to be professional.

Professionals have standards.
  • Be polite.
  • Be efficient.
  • Have a plan to kill everyone you meet.

DaFace 01-24-2023 08:58 AM

They're a strange team. They make shit up to motivate themselves (e.g., all the chatter about being slighted by the NFL selling tickets to Atlanta) while simultaneously providing bulletin board material for the other team.

Whatever gets everyone amped up I guess.

R Clark 01-24-2023 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 16760445)
BTW Bengals Defense plays dirty AF

It should be mandatory payback

BleedingRed 01-24-2023 08:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Oxford (Post 16760451)

They have never won vs us by more than a touchdown.

They have played three clean games, that it. We had them this year till Kelce Fumble.

Marcellus 01-24-2023 09:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 16760456)
They're a strange team. They make shit up to motivate themselves (e.g., all the chatter about being slighted by the NFL selling tickets to Atlanta) while simultaneously providing bulletin board material for the other team.

As if Cincy hadn't already been selling AFCCG tickets in the event KC lost. Its pretty wacky what they are doing.

Eleazar 01-24-2023 09:04 AM

They beat us 3 times in a row, some trash will be talked. If you don't like it, stop them.

I mean, we used to troll the Donks about having the keys to their crib with one away win.

It's to be expected. These are mostly cocky young athletes, and they are the defending AFC champions so they get to talk until someone shuts them up.

PattyFlakes 01-24-2023 09:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16760449)
kollman is the blowhard analyst who thought the jags were going to scorch spags poor defense

He also thought CEH was going to be awesome. His analysis is worth Jack and shit.

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-24-2023 09:08 AM

Quote:

What? They have 3 new starters on the Oline since we held them to 27 points in Cincinnati. Those players will be playing in Arrowhead which is way louder than what the Bills crowd was on Sunday. The Bills D with injuries was absolute trash and many were saying that on here for the last 4 weeks. They were a shadow of their former selves. Maybe the Bengals put up 30+ on us, but that is far from a sure thing as this defense is healthy and has improving every week.

R Clark 01-24-2023 09:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Razaele (Post 16760475)
If you beat someone 3 times in a row, they're going to talk trash. If you don't like it, stop them.

I mean, we used to troll the Donks about having the keys to their crib with one away win.

It's to be expected. These are mostly cocky young athletes, and they are the defending AFC champions so they get to talk until someone shuts them up.

This is unfortunate but true , hope like hell they shut them down and make them like it. It’s hard to believe chiefs have lost four in a row to these chili eating SOBs

Shields68 01-24-2023 09:10 AM

Quote:

On the positive side this will be the best Chiefs De they have faced in those games. Last year we could not come close to running with Chase and the other 3 wr. Our secondary should give a better showing.

HC_Chief 01-24-2023 09:12 AM

Shit talking bitches.

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/8b9Xax6L7qtAkAimGm" width="480" height="480" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/eddie-murphy-coming-to-america-8b9Xax6L7qtAkAimGm">via GIPHY</a></p>

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-24-2023 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R Clark (Post 16760490)
This is unfortunate but true , hope like hell they shut them down and make them like it. It’s hard to believe chiefs have lost Three in a row to these chili eating SOBs

FYP

TwistedChief 01-24-2023 09:16 AM

Quote:

Eat **** pie, queer.

tredadda 01-24-2023 09:18 AM

Honestly this doesn’t phase me. They have a right to be cocky concerning the Chiefs. They have beaten KC three straight times and now Mahomes appears hobbled (in the eyes of everyone outside KC). The winner of this game goes to the SB. If that is not motivation enough, no “bulletin board” comments will change that.

KC is focused enough on beating them and they are aware that they are currently 0-3 against the Bengals. They know what the stakes are and will come out focused. Will that be enough to win? Who knows. But I do know KC has not once lost due to being overmatched.

Ming the Merciless 01-24-2023 09:18 AM

you done goofed

tredadda 01-24-2023 09:18 AM

Quote:

That’s just an awful take.

Ming the Merciless 01-24-2023 09:19 AM

1st real test in weeks or months

to shut them up is quite a simple and binary operation

win and they shut up

RaidersOftheCellar 01-24-2023 09:22 AM

Quote:

KC scored 3 points in the second half last year, with multiple turnovers, yet still took the game to OT.

The Bengals aren't coming into Arrowhead with 40% of their OL intact and scoring on every drive. Not happening.

Why Not? 01-24-2023 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 16760519)
KC scored 3 points in the second half last year, with multiple turnovers, yet still took the game to OT.

The Bengals aren't coming into Arrowhead with 40% of their OL intact and scoring on every drive. Not happening.

Probably safe to assume they get to 27. That's what they've scored against us the last two times out and that's what they scored in Buffalo. Anything less than that is a big win for Spags and Co. Can we get to 30? If so, I think we win the game.

loochy 01-24-2023 09:28 AM

Quote:

They beat us 3 times in a row, some trash will be talked. If you don't like it, stop them.

This is what I was getting on here to post, but you beat me to it.

You See Us 01-24-2023 09:29 AM

Weak. If Mahomes wasn’t hurt and we blew out the jags (which we would have) you wouldn’t see this sht. Chiefs win will so sweet. Let’s get it.

loochy 01-24-2023 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by You See Us (Post 16760534)
Weak. If Mahomes wasn’t hurt and we blew out the jags (which we would have) you wouldn’t see this sht.

Yeah you would. They've won 3 times in a row.

Chris Meck 01-24-2023 09:32 AM

Let'em talk. Petty Patrick is extra dangerous.

We're going to have to solve that wide split thing they're doing with the RT, but it seems to me that if you have George and Jones on the left side, you can't help block George with the RG or Jones just kills you. If George just shoots that gap, he's right in Burrow's face.

George is very strong, and has good straight line speed; the problem is the bend, and this would seem to play into his strengths.

If they do that and just have Bolton fill outside, trusting Jones and the double team to clog that gap, we should be able to beat that split.

Just thinking out loud.

I don't think lining up even wider is the answer.

ChiefsCountry 01-24-2023 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 16760456)

They are a product of an owner who is cheap so the only way to get extremely talented players is get problem childs.

MahomesMagic 01-24-2023 09:44 AM

Bengals beat up OL should be an issue but everyone is forgetting because Buffalo never made it an issue.

Hopefully Spags is ready to have our DL living in their backfield.

Red Dawg 01-24-2023 09:45 AM

Bengals are shit talkers and they can be because we haven't beaten them but none of them have a ring yet and they may not get one. Arrogance is a terrible trait and Joe leads the pack with it and their coach lets them do it. It's a shit way to act and disrespectful to other players. SF and Philly are pretty effing good so it may not happen even if they get past us. Burrow has an embarassment of riches and still couldn't get the 1 seed nor the MVP and could barely win the division. Cincy had to get massively lucky against the Lamarless Ravens team that should have won the game. 99 yard fumble is extremely unusual lucky gift. Mahomes is better than him and would have 6000 yards with what he's got.

Once they pay Joe this year the team will lose some guys the next year. Can't pay every player on a top ten defense and you can't play every skill player what they will want. Joe would have to agree to a massively big pay cut to even try it. Chase, Higgins and Boyd are not losing millions to stay there. Hurst won't either. Skill players only get one crack at the real big money.

WilliamTheIrish 01-24-2023 09:47 AM

Quote:

This is where it’s at for this team. Win and shut ‘‘em up. Until then. Sit down and shut up.

Red Dawg 01-24-2023 09:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 16760571)
Bengals beat up OL should be an issue but everyone is forgetting because Buffalo never made it an issue.

Hopefully Spags is ready to have our DL living in their backfield.

That narrative is bullshit. His OL is good and last game they said beat up and they stone walled us all day,

Rainbarrel 01-24-2023 09:49 AM

They're loosing of the Super Bowl must really grind some key, buried gears

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-24-2023 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 16760572)
Bengals are shit talkers and they can be because we haven't beaten them but none of them have a ring yet and they may not get one. Arrogance is a terrible trait and Joe leads the pack with it and their coach lets them do it. It's a shit way to act and disrespectful to other players. SF and Philly are pretty effing good so it may not happen even if they get past us. Burrow has an embarassment of riches and still couldn't get the 1 seed nor the MVP and could barely win the division. Cincy had to get massively lucky against the Lamarless Ravens team that should have won the game. 99 yard fumble is extremely unusual lucky gift. Mahomes is better than him and would have 6000 yards with what he's got.

Once they pay Joe this year the team will lose some guys the next year. Can't pay every player on a top ten defense and you can't play every skill player what they will want. Joe would have to agree to a massively big pay cut to even try it. Chase, Higgins and Boyd are not losing millions to stay there. Hurst won't either. Skill players only get one crack at the real big money.

They won't feel much in a Cap squeeze until 2024, and with restructures, maybe 2025, but it is coming and we will see if they can restructure their roster as effectively as Veach has for us... I doubt it.

IowaHawkeyeChief 01-24-2023 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 16760585)
That narrative is bullshit. His OL is good and last game they said beat up and they stone walled us all day,

What? They had no injuries to their Oline when they played us on 12-4? That Oline hadn't given up more than 2 sacks a game since Halloween. 60% new starters coming into playoff Arrowhead gives us a chance with a hobbled Mahomes.

Why Not? 01-24-2023 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 16760585)

It's not an issue because of how quickly Burrow gets rid of the ball. He's Brady-ish (not the 45 year old version) in that regard. If we want to make the OL an issue, our corners can't give Chase and Higgins the 8 yard cushion that the Bills did. Gonna have to take some chances on getting burned deep.

Gravedigger 01-24-2023 09:57 AM

If the Bengals win, Burrow would've gone to two Super Bowls, possibly won one, lost one, just like Mahomes. Now Mahomes has the benefit of being in the league for a couple years more than Burrow, but if you can see what's on the horizon, and you look at the type of ego they're gaining now, you gotta squash this. Having Mahomes at 3 Super Bowls appearances in five years buries Burrow's 1 Super Bowl loss in his first few years in the league, further laying truth that the Bengals were lucky the Chiefs took the second half of the AFCCG off and tried to slide to a win off a comfortable lead. You gain some space between the two, knock Joey and his team down a peg, allowing the cap to sew division and doubt in their team over the next few years, punch Eli Apple in the proverbial dick because everyone knows he deserves it, just start the snowball rolling down the hill this weekend. Just like Josh Allen and the Bills last year, you can cause irreparable damage and scarring to their team by beating them on Sunday. That's what I want to see, break Allen one year, break Burrow the next. You caused this issue by letting them back into, and then allowing them to win the game last year off turnovers, you protect the ball this time around, take a possession or two away from them, you'll get that snowball rolling.

notorious 01-24-2023 10:04 AM

Guess who all the pressure is on?

Dunerdr 01-24-2023 10:04 AM

Kollman has consistently picked against the Chiefs. He never credits in Spags when he calls killer games, never talks about the Andy Reid factor, hes a guy who cant see past the x's and o's. Hes on the kcsn pod with blowj all the time. He says nice things then says the Chiefs dont have a chance basically every time.

chiefzilla1501 01-24-2023 10:07 AM

Quote:

Nah this is different to me.

This is cheeseball shit to act like they’re disrespected and then freak out about some ridiculously petty “scandal” that has nothing to do with the chiefs

This is about a dickhead CB doing the biggest sore winner act I think I’ve ever seen.

I know I’m alone in not necessarily hating buffalo. Their fans can be trolls but they care about their team and their team for the most part doesn’t have all the drama. Cincy fans don’t care about their team until they win and that’s even more insufferable when they talk shit. Guys like mixon and apple are insufferable. Burrow is just finally getting exposed for being annoyingly smug. I don’t think I can handle losing this. We’ve gotta win this game because I just despise the idea of this team in particular getting to the top. At the very least I think a lot of the luster has worn off and they’re becoming less of the darlings the nfl wanted them to be last year

King_Chief_Fan 01-24-2023 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 16760617)
Guess who all the pressure is on?

Chiefs... Bengals don't feel pressure. They roll against the Chiefs the way the Chiefs roll against Broncos.

chiefzilla1501 01-24-2023 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 16760589)
They won't feel much in a Cap squeeze until 2024, and with restructures, maybe 2025, but it is coming and we will see if they can restructure their roster as effectively as Veach has for us... I doubt it.

Maybe not the cap squeeze but they are going to struggle to keep players around especially since they’re notorious cheapskates. I’d be shocked if both Higgins and Boyd are in that WR room next year. I can’t imagine they’ll bring back flowers or bates or even Hayden hurst knowing the sledgehammer that’s coming. But agree they’re not going to feel this until about 2024.

The Franchise 01-24-2023 10:12 AM

When we win...the amount of shit that Bengals fans are going to receive....is going to be enormous.

irafreak 01-24-2023 10:13 AM

I fully expect the chiefs to come out mad and focused. Reid opens up the book and they methodically drive down the field on their first possession.

But the argument could be made that you let mahomes be more mobile at the beginning then start using more short stuff as the game goes on and the ankle maybe gets sore. Keep the offense effective all game.

I'd love to see them playaction on first and take a deep shot to start the game though.

comochiefsfan 01-24-2023 10:15 AM

Starting to get a feeling about this game…

Bengals talking shit. Everyone in the public picking the Bengals. Everyone counting Pat out with the ankle.

Feels like a recipe for a legendary performance and trip back to the Super Bowl.

Mecca 01-24-2023 10:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 16760589)

They're notoriously cheap as a franchise...

Mecca 01-24-2023 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 16760620)
Nah this is different to me.

This is cheeseball shit to act like they’re disrespected and then freak out about some ridiculously petty “scandal” that has nothing to do with the chiefs

This is about a dickhead CB doing the biggest sore winner act I think I’ve ever seen.

I know I’m alone in not necessarily hating buffalo. Their fans can be trolls but they care about their team and their team for the most part doesn’t have all the drama. Cincy fans don’t care about their team until they win and that’s even more insufferable when they talk shit. Guys like mixon and apple are insufferable. Burrow is just finally getting exposed for being annoyingly smug. I don’t think I can handle losing this. We’ve gotta win this game because I just despise the idea of this team in particular getting to the top. At the very least I think a lot of the luster has worn off and they’re becoming less of the darlings the nfl wanted them to be last year

The Bills at least come off like they have respect, Cincy is a team full of smug **** heads.

Why Not? 01-24-2023 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefzilla1501 (Post 16760620)
At the very least I think a lot of the luster has worn off and they’re becoming less of the darlings the NFL wanted them to be last year

That will certainly be the case if they win the next two games. NFL fans are fickle when it comes to other teams (well, their team as well sometimes but that's a different story). In Brady's first SB, you couldn't find a person alive who wasn't a diehard Rams fan that didn't want the Pats to win. Now, it will be the rest of our lifetimes before anyone outside of NE not only gives a shit about the Patriots, but doesn't actively root for them to lose. When we played SF in the SB, most everyone outside of our rivals and Niners fans wanted us to win. Andy Reid, Mahomes was the shiny new toy, had just lost a heartbreaker last year to the evil empire. Now, most fans can't wait to see if we can "only" go to 2 Super Bowls out of 5 AFCCG and if we do get there, many will be hoping we lose.

That's the only good news about if the Bengals win the SB. Joe Burrow will become the most hated man in the NFL...outside of Cincinnati, of course.

notorious 01-24-2023 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by King_Chief_Fan (Post 16760628)
Chiefs... Bengals don't feel pressure. They roll against the Chiefs the way the Chiefs roll against Broncos.

We will see what happens when every bounce doesn't go their way.

Red Dawg 01-24-2023 10:33 AM

If for any reason Burrow doesn't win the SB this season then they all need to shut their mouths. You are not a Champion until you actually get a Championship.

displacedinMN 01-24-2023 10:35 AM

we just need to stomp them.

Cincy has suffered. But being assholes about it is not how you win people over.
I will not say all Chiefs fans are nice, but Mahomes is more of a gentleman than the whole Bengals org. Burrows just seems like an entitled prick.

Why Not? 01-24-2023 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 16760723)

I will not say all Chiefs fans are nice, but Mahomes is more of a gentleman than the whole Bengals org. Burrows just seems like an entitled prick.

Mahomes has actually won something at the highest level (both team and individually). Once you actually win something, you don't have to say anything. Smugness and barking are the signs of the insecure, inferior man. Kinda like the wealthiest guys I know never talk about their wealth. The dudes who brag about how rich they are are usually just jabronis who want to be rich.

KCJake 01-24-2023 10:44 AM

I'd love to see the Chiefs come out and run the damn ball

The Franchise 01-24-2023 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJake (Post 16760738)

Prepare to be disappointed.

ChiTown 01-24-2023 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJake (Post 16760738)

I think the Bengals would love to see this as well....

POND_OF_RED 01-24-2023 10:53 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Even they fans cocky 😡🤬 <a href="https://t.co/1KZfbpCKvC">pic.twitter.com/1KZfbpCKvC</a></p>&mdash; Jeffstradamus (@JeffAllen71) <a href="https://twitter.com/JeffAllen71/status/1617692824648175626?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 24, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Players are taking notice of the disrespect. Jeff Allen seems like the kind of player we want playing pissed off at the AFC Championship game.

The Franchise 01-24-2023 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by POND_OF_RED (Post 16760766)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Even they fans cocky 😡🤬 <a href="https://t.co/1KZfbpCKvC">pic.twitter.com/1KZfbpCKvC</a></p>&mdash; Jeffstradamus (@JeffAllen71) <a href="https://twitter.com/JeffAllen71/status/1617692824648175626?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">January 24, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Players are taking notice of the disrespect. Jeff Allen seems like the kind of player we want playing pissed off at the AFC Championship game.

Jeff Allen doesn’t play anymore. LMAO

chiefzilla1501 01-24-2023 10:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by displacedinMN (Post 16760723)

They really haven’t. Cleveland has suffered. Buffalo has suffered. Cleveland has the most disappointing team over several decades and I can promise you they still relentlessly follow their team. bengals fans are Sunday fans and they start caring around November.

staylor26 01-24-2023 10:55 AM

Quote:

Holy shit LMAO

You can't be serious.

CasselGotPeedOn 01-24-2023 11:03 AM

LMAO

ChiefsCountry 01-24-2023 11:05 AM

Quote:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/CQeezCdF4mk" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

chiefzilla1501 01-24-2023 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16760770)

I think he meant to say jared Allen. He’s going to be a sack machine this weekend.

MahomesIsTheMVP 01-24-2023 11:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 16760437)
Hopefully the Chiefs stay the hell off of social media this week and don’t provide any bulletin board material and use their bs as more motivation.

Yeah Reid needs to keep his mouth shut this time.

comochiefsfan 01-24-2023 11:09 AM

Quote:

Stephen A. is that you?

My question is how much of an impact can Derrick Johnson have in slowing down the Bengals rushing attack?

Mr. Plow 01-24-2023 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 16760770)

Man, his post threw me off for a second. LMAO

MahomesIsTheMVP 01-24-2023 11:11 AM

Quote:

Exactly

We all know how much trash we’d be talking if the Chiefs had beaten the Bengals 3 straight times.

Mecca 01-24-2023 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP (Post 16760825)
Exactly

We all know how much trash we’d be talking if the Chiefs had beaten the Bengals 3 straight times.

Us sure....the team wouldn't be doing it.

MahomesIsTheMVP 01-24-2023 11:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 16760713)
If for any reason Burrow doesn't win the SB this season then they all need to shut their mouths. You are not a Champion until you actually get a Championship.

Well to be fair, they are the AFC Champions until someone takes it from them.

MahomesIsTheMVP 01-24-2023 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 16760828)
Us sure....the team wouldn't be doing it.

I’d hope not. I don’t like my team talking shit.

Mr_Tomahawk 01-24-2023 11:16 AM

He has 1 win at Arrowhead?

arrwheader 01-24-2023 11:16 AM

First off...

Burrowhead? They won 1 time in KC.....

Second.....

This team has beaten us 3 times in a row, that sucks. Yes they won, yes they have a right to be confident. However, all games were decided by a FG LOL. They were also on the way to a L this year if not for a fumble.

That being said, awesome, give our guys more material but these clowns have gotten a lot of things go their way to beat us last three match ups. That includes a lot of luck and officiating going their way. Pretty stupid of them to be talking this much shit.

Joe Burrow, their leader is a cocky **** so not surprised they are out of control here. Patrick is better than him, he's not out there talking he shows it on the field. Hope he shows them this Sunday.

Also Joe and the bengals havent won shit, other than a couple playoff games. They have not won a Championship. The constant mouth running is a ****ing joke. Talk alot for not accomplishing what the Chiefs have. Bills went to 4 straight SB's and lost every one. Who fking cares.

arrwheader 01-24-2023 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP (Post 16760833)
Well to be fair, they are the AFC Champions until someone takes it from them.

No.

They are DEFENDING AFC Champs, this year is currently in progress.

TripleThreat 01-24-2023 11:18 AM

Quote:

Watched a bengals player say it on youtube, following day -

We CoMInG tO BuRroWHEaD!

arrwheader 01-24-2023 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesIsTheMVP (Post 16760825)
Exactly

The team and fans are not the same thing.