ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet The Plan (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=249436)

KurtCobain 09-02-2011 10:47 PM

The Plan

Why can't we just ****ing believe in it as a fanbase? I think it's ****ing bullshit that we don't. We're all Chiefs Fans, right? And they do have a plan.... So why not just go with it? I think we're going to murder fools this season.

I honestly think Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, Eric Berry, and Glenn Drosey will be competing at All Pro levels. Carr, Flaowers, Lewis, and Jackson will all be competing at a Pro Bowl level. They are going to destroy shit.

Matt Cassel is the greatest quarterback of all time. Why? Because he has been playing you folks. He's been tricking every NFL player into thinking he sucks to get ready for a 2011 superbowl run.

Now, I know you just read that and looked at my username and you're thinking, "It's just ****ing KurtCobain making another joke post!" No I'm ****ing not, I'm being dead serious. I'm calling it now. Cassel will be in contention for the NFL MVP award.

The O-line will hold up, Gaither will be great, Albert coming into his prime. JC got a wake up call with the fumbles, now he has more of a chip on his shoulder to play with. And Jonathon Baldwin too, he's going to be a crazy reliable #2 option for the season.

We're going to rock people's minds this year. I can't wait.

Reaper16 09-02-2011 10:49 PM

Cool story bro

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-02-2011 10:50 PM

God bless you JoeyKurt. Now pass it to the left.

Bugeater 09-02-2011 10:50 PM

*farts in your general direction*

Ace Gunner 09-02-2011 10:52 PM

that ****ing D rocks. I used to hate DJ, but he is the one I am picking to be the man this season. I kid with Cassel. He's not ever gonna be great, but he should play in great games. That can only be good for Chiefs fans. I also think Stanzi is the future, but Matt Cassel will pave the way to that future, I think... !!

007 09-02-2011 10:52 PM

yawn

cdcox 09-02-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7875420)
Why can't we just ****ing believe in it as a fanbase? I think it's ****ing bullshit that we don't. We're all Chiefs Fans, right? And they do have a plan.... So why not just go with it? I think we're going to murder fools this season.

I honestly think Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, Eric Berry, and Glenn Drosey will be competing at All Pro levels. Carr, Flaowers, Lewis, and Jackson will all be competing at a Pro Bowl level. They are going to destroy shit.

Matt Cassel is the greatest quarterback of all time. Why? Because he has been playing you folks. He's been tricking every NFL player into thinking he sucks to get ready for a 2011 superbowl run.

Now, I know you just read that and looked at my username and you're thinking, "It's just ****ing KurtCobain making another joke post!" No I'm ****ing not, I'm being dead serious. I'm calling it now. Cassel will be in contention for the NFL MVP award.

The O-line will hold up, Gaither will be great, Albert coming into his prime. JC got a wake up call with the fumbles, now he has more of a chip on his shoulder to play with. And Jonathon Baldwin too, he's going to be a crazy reliable #2 option for the season.

This.

Bump 09-02-2011 10:55 PM

we were in the same exact position as last year, we had the same exact thoughts and opinions at this exact time last year.

I'll wait till we're 6 games deep to make any predictions. We all know that we're never getting anywhere with Matt Cassel unless our defense turns into the 2000 Ravens defense or that Bucs defense. It's possible I guess with the talent we have, but I wouldn't bank on it.

ForeverChiefs58 09-02-2011 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7875420)

Great attitude. Hope it happens as well. Just curious, how long you been a Chiefs fan?

DaFace 09-02-2011 11:30 PM

Because your mom's a whore.

KurtCobain 09-02-2011 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7875483)

My sister too. Rotten ****ing tuna smelling whore.

-King- 09-02-2011 11:33 PM

Ok
Posted via Mobile Device

KurtCobain 09-02-2011 11:35 PM

Anybody who thinks otherwise is stupid.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-02-2011 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7875486)

Is she hot?

Simply Red 09-02-2011 11:36 PM

I doubt they even take out the Bills.

Hammock Parties 09-02-2011 11:37 PM

It's much easier to believe in these guys than it is Carl and Herm.

With Carl and Herm you saw something questionable happening and deep down you KNEW we were in for more reeruned football games.

With this group...at least right now...they get the benefit of the doubt.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-02-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 7875497)
I doubt they even take out the Bills.

That will be a "fun" day around here.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-02-2011 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 7875500)
It's much easier to believe in these guys than it is Carl and Herm.

With Carl and Herm you saw something questionable happening and deep down you KNEW we were in for more reeruned football games.

With this group...at least right now...they get the benefit of the doubt.

When did you stop being a total douchebag and start making sense? You being a total douchebag was one of the things I could count on in life. Now I see you making sense and it pisses me right off.

007 09-02-2011 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7875483)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7875486)

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7875492)
Anybody who thinks otherwise is stupid.

got it

Hammock Parties 09-02-2011 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7875506)
When did you stop being a total douchebag and start making sense? You being a total douchebag was one of the things I could count on in life. Now I see you making sense and it pisses me right off.

McCluster sucks tho

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-02-2011 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 7875510)
McCluster sucks tho

Another thing I'm not going to disagree with. If you're going to be a decent human being will you please warn me next time?

Simply Red 09-02-2011 11:53 PM

Quote:

McCluster sucks tho

he has his moments. Not always does he suck though.

Hammock Parties 09-02-2011 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beer me (Post 7875516)
Another thing I'm not going to disagree with. If you're going to be a decent human being will you please warn me next time?

cassel sucks tho

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-02-2011 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 7875526)
cassel sucks tho

Duh... news of the year.

007 09-03-2011 12:05 AM

Quote:

McCluster sucks tho

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gif Horse (Post 7875526)
cassel sucks tho

You an expert in who sucks?

SPchief 09-03-2011 12:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 7875540)
You an expert in who sucks?

His mom is

alnorth 09-03-2011 12:10 AM

I'm not optimistic, but in many prior years under Herm I knew we weren't going to compete. This year I'll wait and see a couple months before tuning out.

Rasputin 09-03-2011 01:00 AM

I'm optimistic for the season, but think it's going to be a rough go at first. This team is still young and learning, much football ahead of us to take stride in. I think once our O-line becomes cohesive unit, then we can start to become domminant but we arn't there yet.

Once this team gells I think we are just going to kick ass and take names.

But until then,

LOL it's a process...

For me, the fun part is watching the rookies and our young guys mature into being good football players . They may make mistakes , but that's just part of learning and watching them go back out there and make a bigger play that makes up for the n00bieness (sp).

NJChiefsFan 09-03-2011 01:07 AM

A lot of people give this front office the benifit of the doubt, especially compared to the King Carl days. Granted this is not year 12 of a 5 year plan, but still. I think every position has promise for the future. Even if you don't believe in Matt atleast Stanzi is an option, even if you don't believe he is a lock. Atleast its not Thigpen or Croyle.

I am fully behind Pioli and I really like Haley. IF Matt doesn't take the final step this season, how they handle next offseason will be the final question to answer in whether I follow them blindly. Even the addition of Zorn points out that they are well aware of the flaws Matt has. Seems like a simple action, but its one we wouldn't have seen 5 years ago.

Dr. Johnny Fever 09-03-2011 01:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alnorth (Post 7875550)
I'm not optimistic, but in many prior years under Herm I knew we weren't going to compete. This year I'll wait and see a couple months before tuning out.

You tune out too? I figured I was the only one on this board that did that.

Smed1065 09-03-2011 03:38 AM

LOL Beer me. Try watching a game sober,,, Did me wonders for 2 years.

Smed1065 09-03-2011 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Tattoo (Post 7875582)
I'm optimistic for the season, but think it's going to be a rough go at first. This team is still young and learning, much football ahead of us to take stride in. I think once our O-line becomes cohesive unit, then we can start to become domminant but we arn't there yet.

Once this team gells I think we are just going to kick ass and take names.

But until then,

LOL it's a process...

For me, the fun part is watching the rookies and our young guys mature into being good football players . They may make mistakes , but that's just part of learning and watching them go back out there and make a bigger play that makes up for the n00bieness (sp).

You was never a puss....... Till now

Dave Lane 09-03-2011 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 7875434)
we were in the same exact position as last year, we had the same exact thoughts and opinions at this exact time last year.

I'll wait till we're 6 games deep to make any predictions. We all know that we're never getting anywhere with Matt Cassel unless our defense turns into the 2000 Ravens defense or that Bucs defense. It's possible I guess with the talent we have, but I wouldn't bank on it.

No way everyone had us 4-5 games tops. Optimists were 8-8. I was told I was an idiot numerous times for saying I thought we could win 8 games 9 if we had a bit of luck. Some fans expect improvement to go 2 - 4 - 6 - 8 and the Chiefs jumped over that...

cabletech94 09-03-2011 07:28 AM

this D, could be awesome!!! ty jax is the weakeast link imho. i guess he could dominate like he did for a half quarter in last years opener. can we coult on Bailey this early in his career if things start too slow? i don't know.
i believe that 5 or 6 game strech late in the season will be where we make our mark as a team.
forever the optimist.
let's go chiefs!!!!!

RedThat 09-03-2011 07:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redthat (Post 7875420)
Why do we have a hard ****ing time believe in it as a fanbase? I think it's ****ing reasonable that we don't. I mean we **** up all the time right? But they do have a plan.... So lets just wait and see happens? I think some teams are going to murder us this season.

I honestly think Derrick Johnson, Tamba Hali, Eric Berry, and Glenn Drosey will be competing at All Pro levels. Carr, Flaowers will all be competing at a Pro Bowl level. They are going to destroy shit. The defense will good, but the offense will suck balls.

Matt Cassel is just an average quarterback. Why? Because he is what he is, a game manager folks. He's been tricking every NFL player into thinking he is great in getting our team ready for a 2011 superbowl run.

Now, I know you just Redthat and looked at my username and you're thinking, "It's just ****ing Redthat making another joke post!" No I'm ****ing not, I'm being dead serious. I'm calling it now. Cassel will be in contention for the backup qb spot.

The O-line will be a little questionable, Gaither will be solid IF he could return back to old form, Albert coming into his prime but needs to slide over to left guard. JC got a wake up call with the fumbles, now he has more of a chip on his shoulder to play with. And Jonathon Baldwin too, he's crazy for punching other people in the face, but he could stil be a reliable #2 option for the season.

We're going to be interesting this year. I can't wait.

fyp

:p

ThatRaceCardGuy 09-03-2011 08:39 AM

Rehab will help

greg63 09-03-2011 10:05 AM

I want the last 15 seconds of my life back.

Molitoth 09-03-2011 10:08 AM

Chiefs lose to the bills in a close one and lose all confidence

KurtCobain 09-03-2011 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 7875981)
Chiefs lose to the bills in a close one and lose all confidence

Yeah right. We're going win by atleast 14.

KurtCobain 09-03-2011 10:11 AM

Plus, the Bills don't have the ability to win 'close ones'.

rocknrolla 09-03-2011 10:16 AM

In

LiveSteam 09-03-2011 10:17 AM

Your a good boy Joey

KurtCobain 09-03-2011 10:19 AM

I try.

Bugeater 09-03-2011 10:23 AM

Is there really even a plan at all? Or are they just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks?

KurtCobain 09-03-2011 10:25 AM

I believe Haley mentioned a plan.

TimeForWasp 09-03-2011 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 7876011)
Is there really even a plan at all? Or are they just throwing shit at the wall and seeing what sticks?

ROFL That may be the plan. Successful plan for many artists in the past.

kcfanXIII 09-03-2011 10:30 AM

Quote:

This.

KurtCobain 09-05-2011 03:47 PM

So it is clear now the plan is progressing. Cassel's "injury". Yeah right. How much do you think they paid the fat guy to lay on him? It'sa all part of the plan for this Superbowl season to go down in hisssstory.

KurtCobain 09-11-2011 05:01 PM

Yeah, this is all part of the plan.

KurtCobain 09-11-2011 05:02 PM

Teams have no idea how badass we really are because we let the bills get one.

notorious 09-11-2011 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7899058)

Just like NE let the Bills get one in 2003 or 04.

Okay, maybe not.

LiveSteam 09-11-2011 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 7899058)

Shhhhh
Dont let the secret out.

kcpasco 09-11-2011 05:54 PM

It's clearly a 4 year plan

Duh

KurtCobain 10-23-2011 06:32 PM

The plan is now to not shave. And it's working. No coach can do what Haley can with that extra 20 minutes a day!

KurtCobain 10-23-2011 06:33 PM

Quote:

6 games deep. What do we say?

ThatRaceCardGuy 10-23-2011 06:36 PM

cooler story the first time I heard it bro...

Bugeater 03-20-2020 09:36 PM

Whatever the plan was...it didn't work.

KurtCobain 03-20-2020 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 14856348)
Whatever the plan was...it didn't work.

It did eight years later.

Bugeater 03-20-2020 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KurtCobain (Post 14856354)
It did eight years later.

OMG THAT WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG!

KurtCobain 03-20-2020 09:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 14856362)
OMG THAT WAS THE PLAN ALL ALONG!

I tried to tell you guys.

Hammock Parties 03-20-2020 09:43 PM

holy shit, i had forgotten the jared gaither saga

pioli was desperate

GayFrogs 03-21-2020 02:11 AM

Great bump ROFL