ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Misc What the hell is CBD oil? And would you buy chocolate bars with this oil in it? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322033)

Trivers 03-25-2019 01:10 PM

What the hell is CBD oil? And would you buy chocolate bars with this oil in it?

Just got a phone call from a local retail store that is selling this oil.

They want our new Renee's Chocolates company to make chocolate bars for them to resell.

What is CBD oil? Is it legal? if so, only in certain states??

Is this the same as making those "funny brownies"? Can these bars be shipped across state lines? Will we be wearing orange if we do?

Inquiring minds want to know!

loochy 03-25-2019 01:10 PM

CBD is a synonym for "snake"

ptlyon 03-25-2019 01:11 PM

Weeeeeeeeeeeeeed

KCUnited 03-25-2019 01:14 PM

It's a type of air fryer.

Fish 03-25-2019 01:40 PM

It cures cancer and ED.

CoMoChief 03-25-2019 01:42 PM

CBD oil (from hemp) only contains about .3% (or less) of THC, (chemical in marijuana that gets you high)...its so small of a dosage that it will not get you high, and it's legal in most states as long as it's from hemp...is my understanding anyway.

lewdog 03-25-2019 01:42 PM

Just fund some tits instead.

Or tit.

Your choice.

Hydrae 03-25-2019 01:45 PM

I don't know much but CBD is made from extracts from hemp. There is little to no THC so there is no "getting high" from CBD. However you are right, it is not legal in all states. Texas just legalized some forms at least just last week (https://www.easttexasmatters.com/new...ist/1873549278).

My wife gets CBD online. It has done wonders for her psoriasis.

ptlyon 03-25-2019 01:46 PM

BTW checked out your website. Looks tasty!

Trivers 03-25-2019 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 14179379)
BTW checked out your website. Looks tasty!

Thank you!

We are rolling CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON in the next month.

Bourbon, or Brandy, or Whisky flavored variations of Dark or Milk or White chocolate.

Taste tests are going well. Everyone loves bacon.

mnchiefsguy 03-25-2019 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trivers (Post 14179422)
Thank you!

We are rolling CHOCOLATE COVERED BACON in the next month.

Bourbon, or Brandy, or Whisky flavored variations of Dark or Milk or White chocolate.

Taste tests are going well. Everyone loves bacon.

That sounds really good. What is your website?

htismaqe 03-25-2019 02:23 PM

It appears you are in Wisconsin. For that reason, I would recommend against it.

The laws in Wisconsin are very convoluted and despite legislation legalizing CBD, it's not clear under what circumstances it is allowed.

Just Google it and you'll see what I mean.

ptlyon 03-25-2019 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mnchiefsguy (Post 14179458)
That sounds really good. What is your website?

http://www.reneeschocolates.com

eDave 03-25-2019 03:43 PM

Won't get you high. What's the point?

ClevelandBronco 03-25-2019 03:48 PM

It's a rather expensive placebo that works wonders on anything you believe it will help.

tmax63 03-25-2019 03:58 PM

My spouse has been using CBD oil for anxiety/depression and it seems to help. She is on normal meds for bipolar/depression/anxiety for 20 years but occasionally when she gets on "edge" this seems to help without the "high" of pot.

Kiimo 03-25-2019 04:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 14179713)
It's a rather expensive placebo that works wonders on anything you believe it will help.

You're thinking of crystals. CBD oil and its actual benefits depends wildly on who is telling you the information. Just writing it off as snake oil is not at all examining the wealth of (unsubstantiated) info.

Hog's Gone Fishin 03-25-2019 08:22 PM

I bought a bottle the other day and guzzled the whole thing and chased with a Keystone. I caught an 8 pound Catfish. Best day fishin this year!

So Far.

Sorry 03-25-2019 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14179701)

better than advil… helps people with seizures almost immediately... natural.. gods gift essentially

Sorry 03-25-2019 08:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ClevelandBronco (Post 14179713)

let me guess, you also believe in reefer madness?

Naptown Chief 03-25-2019 09:03 PM

I smoked 1 CBD and got ALL the highs.

JakeF 03-25-2019 09:15 PM

Used for pain, without the high of weed

Fishpicker 03-25-2019 09:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eDave (Post 14179701)

it'll get you high if you have zero tolerance. don't give it to grandma thinking that it'll be nothing

ClevelandBronco 03-25-2019 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14179744)
You're thinking of crystals. CBD oil and its actual benefits depends wildly on who is telling you the information. Just writing it off as snake oil is not at all examining the wealth of (unsubstantiated) info.

I’m quite clear on what I’m thinking about. As you say, until we have substantiated research, CBD should be considered placebo. And there’s nothing necessarily wrong with that. The effectiveness of placebo should never be discounted. God gave us remarkable minds that often are capable of effecting great feats of healing without the help of a chemically intervening agent.

ClevelandBronco 03-25-2019 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorry (Post 14180184)

No. I’ve consumed fields full of the stuff.

Fish 03-25-2019 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 14180226)
it'll get you high if you have zero tolerance. don't give it to grandma thinking that it'll be nothing

Meh. About the equivalent of a single cigarette to someone who's never smoked. Probably less.

THC itself is proving to be super popular among seniors in the states where it's legal. They are preferring that to many other forms of "Medication" for what it's worth. Grandmas are taking it up much more than you realize....

Fishpicker 03-25-2019 09:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 14180234)
Meh. About the equivalent of a single cigarette to someone who's never smoked. Probably less.

THC itself is proving to be super popular among seniors in the states where it's legal. They are preferring that to many other forms of "Medication" for what it's worth. Grandmas are taking it up much more than you realize....

true.

and when I smoked my first cigarette at age 12, I had to lay down for 3 hours. and I puked a little

AssEaterChief 03-25-2019 10:05 PM

Quote:

Absolutely untrue...

But what do I know, I just use it almost daily at work on people who have never tried it.

J Diddy 03-25-2019 10:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AssEaterChief (Post 14180256)
Absolutely untrue...

But what do I know, I just use it almost daily at work on people who have never tried it.

Wait? So you’re doping up senior citizens

Fish 03-25-2019 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 14180247)
true.

and when I smoked my first cigarette at age 12, I had to lay down for 3 hours. and I puked a little

Sounds like you were pretty unprepared for that at age 12. Maybe because you were a little bitch.

JakeF 03-25-2019 11:17 PM

Quote:

I've done EXACTLY that and if there was any "high" effect at all it wasn't noticeable. Unfortunately it didn't work for her pain either. :(

dlphg9 03-26-2019 01:09 AM

My ancedotal evidence is it doesn't do shit. But who knows. Also THC has never given me pain relief. I feel like that is just what people say so that it can become legal. Im pro legalization too. Another thing, it only helped me sleep for the first few weeks. The only thing it really ever did was make me eat everything in site and laugh. Now it induces horrible anxiety. Which sucks. I used to love smoking.

ChiefAshhole1056 03-26-2019 01:16 AM

This topic has already been discussed in another thread, but since it seems I’m one of the few who actually works with CBD, I’ll speak on it considering there seems to be a few misconceptions about it.

First off, each brand of CBD has their own grow ops and with that they have different regulation agencies they can choose to go through and from there the products you’re buying come in different potencies and concentrations. Do NOT buy your CBD from a smoke shop or some other third party buyer like a friend or family member. They’re getting their deals from someone else and there’s no way you can guarantee you’re getting good stuff (or even stuff that will keep you safe from a drug test). Do your research and find a top brand that caters to whatever you’re trying to seek some sort of aid for and buy straight from their website. CBD will absolutely help you with anxiety, inflammation, nausea, insomnia, muscle/joint pain, and a few other consistent issues.

You can find very good ones for under .003 % THC which will put you at no harm in case of THC tests, and plenty of the good brands are willing to supply third party lab results to nullify any suspicion of what you’re putting into your system. I genuinely use roughly 40 mg a day of CBD and it really does make my day go easier and I use it for knee pain and typical daily stress/anxiety.

Feel free to send me a private message if you want any more information but just to sum it all up:

CBD is awesome and is not going away. It really does work and if you’ve had negative experiences with it before I’d recommend trying a different brand with better reviews. I work in the Hollistic Health and Wellness field and I’ve come across multitudes of individuals with each of their own success stories. As long as you find a solid supplier, it’s worth the try.

007 03-26-2019 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14179276)
CBD is a synonym for "snake"

https://i.makeagif.com/media/3-04-2015/p99oZ-.gif

ClevelandBronco 03-26-2019 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefAshhole1056 (Post 14180334)
Feel free to send me a private message if you want any more information but just to sum it all up:

CBD is awesome and is not going away. It really does work and if you’ve had negative experiences with it before I’d recommend trying a different brand with better reviews. I work in the Hollistic Health and Wellness field and I’ve come across multitudes of individuals with each of their own success stories. As long as you find a solid supplier, it’s worth the try.

Of course that awesome stuff is here to stay. Full pockets and empty promises never go out of style.

loochy 03-26-2019 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorry (Post 14180184)

let me guess, you also believe in unicorns and tooth fairies?

htismaqe 03-26-2019 06:57 AM

Quote:

This topic has already been discussed in another thread, but since it seems I’m one of the few who actually works with CBD, I’ll speak on it considering there seems to be a few misconceptions about it.

First off, each brand of CBD has their own grow ops and with that they have different regulation agencies they can choose to go through and from there the products you’re buying come in different potencies and concentrations. Do NOT buy your CBD from a smoke shop or some other third party buyer like a friend or family member. They’re getting their deals from someone else and there’s no way you can guarantee you’re getting good stuff (or even stuff that will keep you safe from a drug test). Do your research and find a top brand that caters to whatever you’re trying to seek some sort of aid for and buy straight from their website. CBD will absolutely help you with anxiety, inflammation, nausea, insomnia, muscle/joint pain, and a few other consistent issues.

You can find very good ones for under .003 % THC which will put you at no harm in case of THC tests, and plenty of the good brands are willing to supply third party lab results to nullify any suspicion of what you’re putting into your system. I genuinely use roughly 40 mg a day of CBD and it really does make my day go easier and I use it for knee pain and typical daily stress/anxiety.

CBD isn't clearly legal in his state, just so you know.

Titty Meat 03-26-2019 07:00 AM

Step 1. Buy some gelato strain

Step 2. Buy some CBD Kief

Step 3 purchase blunt

Step 4 roll that shit up once rolled up roll the blunt in the kief

step 5 light up and enjoy yourself

TLO 03-26-2019 07:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14180413)
Step 1. Buy some gelato strain

Step 2. Buy some CBD Kief

Step 3 purchase blunt

Step 4 roll that shit up once rolled up roll the blunt in the kief

step 5 light up and enjoy yourself

You sound like a pillowbiter

Titty Meat 03-26-2019 07:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TLO (Post 14180422)
You sound like a pillowbiter

I could fit you in my mouth

ghak99 03-26-2019 07:59 AM

It cures everything, just ask every single stay at home recovering methican american mother, I mean pasty white terribly tatted unemployed crazy bitch, on Facebook pimping it like it's the sperm of Jesus for $19.99 a bottle. I'm pretty sure half of them would use it for lube if you gave them another $20.

The industry is so ****ed up a lot of what they're selling really is straight up placebo. The supply is tight enough very few sources even have a consistent supply chain. Now they're convincing farmers to buy in like it's going to be the next gold strike. We all know how that story goes, "get in on the ground floor" and "you'll get rich"! Ya, happens every time.

All the old hippies are convinced it's going to make them live longer though, which is entertaining in itself. If I was in there mental and physical shape, I'd be looking for ways to end it quicker instead of prolong the agony.

listopencil 03-26-2019 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 14180247)
true.

The first time I ever tried a tobacco product (around the same age) was a brick of chew from the apothecary in Colonial Williamsburg, Virginia. My friend and I took giant plugs of the stuff and sat on a fence to try it out. After a while I fainted and fell to the ground from nicotine poisoning. It was a pretty good lesson to learn about the stupidity abusing drugs. But the first time I ever tried the devil's weed I blacked out completely. When I woke up I had slit my own father's throat and pulled his tongue out onto his chest like a necktie. Don't do drugs, kids.

Fish 03-26-2019 08:25 AM

Just be careful with the dosage. You don't want your penis to grow too much....

dlphg9 03-26-2019 12:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Titty Meat (Post 14180468)
I could fit you in my mouth

I'd like to see that

loochy 03-26-2019 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 14181141)
I'd like to see that

Me too.

Can I watch?

Mephistopheles Janx 03-26-2019 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dlphg9 (Post 14181141)
I'd like to see that

You know how I know you are gay?

loochy 03-26-2019 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MephistophelesJanx (Post 14181160)
You know how I know you are gay?

Because he subscribes to Out magazine?

ptlyon 03-26-2019 12:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14181163)
Because he subscribes to Out magazine?

Anyone who knows a certain magazine is about gay, is gay, I say.

loochy 03-26-2019 12:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 14181172)
Anyone who knows a certain magazine is about gay, is gay, I say.

If the glove fits

Abba-Dabba 03-26-2019 03:07 PM

Quote:

How do you feel about CBD being ineffective without the modulation of THC? Do you believe in the Entourage effect?

Titty Meat 03-26-2019 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 14181156)
Me too.

Can I watch?

Paypal me ill fire this bad boy up

BWillie 03-26-2019 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Trivers (Post 14179271)
Just got a phone call from a local retail store that is selling this oil.

They want our new Renee's Chocolates company to make chocolate bars for them to resell.

What is CBD oil? Is it legal? if so, only in certain states??

Is this the same as making those "funny brownies"? Can these bars be shipped across state lines? Will we be wearing orange if we do?

Inquiring minds want to know!

Does nothing for me except make me tired. If that is what you are looking for - maybe it's for you.