ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339986)

TEX 09-29-2021 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15862311)
Mecole would give up on the route before getting to the bag.

:clap::LOL:

BossChief 09-29-2021 03:41 PM

All these defenses choosing to keep 2 safeties deep to make Pat beat them with 1000 cuts now have to find a way to match up with Gordon in those short zones and not just Kelce. That’s HUGE. With his frame, I’m sure he can also lay some monster blocks to spring these jet sweeps free, too.

TEX 09-29-2021 03:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 15862537)
All these defenses choosing to keep 2 safeties deep to make Pat beat them with 1000 cuts now have to find a way to match up with Gordon in those short zones and not just Kelce. That’s HUGE. With his frame, I’m sure he can also lay some monster blocks to spring these jet sweeps free, too.

And God knows we're going to need to score a shit ton of points, because our defense is not stopping anyone.

duncan_idaho 09-29-2021 03:50 PM

Good lord, he has a 6-10 wingspan? I didn't realize that.

Man. IF he can stay on the straight and narrow, I think the Chiefs short and intermediate passing game makes a major leap right away.

Tribal Warfare 09-29-2021 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 15862550)
Good lord, he has a 6-10 wingspan? I didn't realize that.

Man. IF he can stay on the straight and narrow, I think the Chiefs short and intermediate passing game makes a major leap right away.

Kelvin Benjamin had a 7'2" wingspan IIRC

BossChief 09-29-2021 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 15862556)

That was his waistline after wing night.

Easy 6 09-29-2021 03:59 PM

Man I’m pulling for this guy, praying he’s finally ready to grow up and make the most of his last few prime years… if so, he’s a steal

Kiimo 09-29-2021 04:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15861989)

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/3b3edf1...f-7aa5da5b8c6e

ChiefaRoo 09-29-2021 04:04 PM

https://youtu.be/WeYsTmIzjkw

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/WeYsTmIzjkw" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I was gonna be an All Pro but then I got high…

Chris Meck 09-29-2021 04:09 PM

Quote:

and a 48" waist.

ToxSocks 09-29-2021 04:10 PM

Dude has mutant arms. Like a deformity that's actually his super power or something. He has the physical frame that was made to play WR.

MIAdragon 09-29-2021 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 15862434)
If he helps get Hill, Kelce, and Hardman(or Robinson/Pringle) open, he’s a good addition. If they continue to double team Hill/Kelce and he capitalizes with big plays of his own, he’s a great addition.

Hardman lol……

BossChief 09-29-2021 05:21 PM

Everything they said about DK is still true about Hardman. Just runs fast, can’t explode in and out of cuts to get separation, doesn’t have elite hands, just a 1 dimensional deep threat.

suzzer99 09-29-2021 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 15862325)
This thread is making me ROCK HARD in the PENIS ZONE

It's not gay if over 6'3" and under 6.75 3-cone.

Hammock Parties 09-29-2021 05:22 PM

https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/p...euh0ndgrzo.jpg

https://static.clubs.nfl.com/image/p...bg7li7tbgn.jpg

Rainbarrel 09-29-2021 05:26 PM

Looks like Tarzan, plays with Mary Jane.

Baby Lee 09-29-2021 05:51 PM

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 15862560)
That was his waistline after wing night.

Booger at his best

<iframe width="950" height="534" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/SvrG9dYh1nU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

kcbubb 09-29-2021 06:05 PM

He looks really fat?

stevieray 09-29-2021 06:08 PM

If anyone is going to help a player get his head on right..it's Andy Reid.

He has a history of it.

TEX 09-29-2021 06:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcbubb (Post 15862723)
He looks really fat?

He good!

BigRedChief 09-29-2021 06:53 PM

Quote:

He looks really fat?

he’s in physical shape. No way they sign him if he’s not in top shape because he still needs to get in game shape too before they play him.

There was a pic in training camp that made it look like Patrick had gained 40 lbs.

Sassy Squatch 09-29-2021 07:06 PM

LMAO That pic certainly isnt very flattering.

Abba-Dabba 09-29-2021 07:09 PM

Quit admiring his physique like a damn woman.

Red on red, mother****ers! Let's go!

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09-29-2021 07:17 PM

Quote:

He looks really fat?

I know the Chiefs havnt had a big body WR since Dwayne Bowe and it may cloud your judgement but Gordon has always been this way.

comochiefsfan 09-29-2021 07:49 PM

Damn look at that dump truck.

TwistedChief 09-29-2021 07:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 15862846)
I know the Chiefs havnt had a big body WR since Dwayne Bowe and it may cloud your judgement but Gordon has always been this way.

Gordon has always been fat? What?

He has a physique much closer to Metcalf than Bowe.

Spott 09-29-2021 07:54 PM

I didn’t realize how tall he was until they showed him with all the other receivers.

bringbackmarty 09-29-2021 07:54 PM

I thought he looked about right in the brief clip Kuntz posted. Not too fat, legs looked a little skinny but they might not have been fully padded for that portion. I don't think he will see the field until week 5 at the earliest - andy's offense is a difficult oneand they will want to ease him in to avoid getting hurt. We are gonna see him in the red zone a lot a la Kelvin Benjamin because we struggle there. His wings and hands plus dude can still jump. He has skills and attributes nobody else on this team possesses.

bringbackmarty 09-29-2021 08:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 15862233)
he looks ripped. At least he didn't come in out of shape.

Exactly, he's in shape and not a lot of miles on him. maybe 60 completions 6-700 yds - 8tds. I don't think we will see a lot of those middle of the field catches he used to make for 40 yards a pop. If he sticks around, who knows.

Kiimo 09-29-2021 08:14 PM

Quote:

He looks really fat?

This post is what happens when you hang around meth addicts all day

ToxSocks 09-29-2021 09:03 PM

So what has Josh Gordon been up to since we last saw him in the NFL?

Catching FCF (a 7v7 arena league) TD's from his old pal Johnny Manziel as recently as this past spring.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5LXhENdO9Es" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Baby Lee 09-29-2021 09:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15862885)
Damn look at that dump truck.

https://c.tenor.com/glzX7Yt_7sEAAAAM...jackie-yay.gif

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09-29-2021 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bringbackmarty (Post 15862912)
Exactly, he's in shape and not a lot of miles on him. maybe 60 completions 6-700 yds - 8tds. I don't think we will see a lot of those middle of the field catches he used to make for 40 yards a pop. If he sticks around, who knows.

It was reported Gordon and the Chiefs see a long term thing here which is why Gordon chose the Chiefs

Megatron96 09-29-2021 10:49 PM

Um, he looks good. And holy shit, he has soft hands. I mean, his catch mechanics are excellent, even elite, but man, it's like the ball hits quicksand.
<iframe width="898" height="505" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Et_AUEP5N2c" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Coochie liquor 09-29-2021 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbarrel (Post 15862679)
Looks like Tarzan, plays with Mary Jane.

Underrated comment, IMO. LMAOLMAO:LOL:

lcarus 09-29-2021 11:29 PM

Hell yeah. Looks good. Wonder how long before he gets into a game.

LongSufferingToady 09-29-2021 11:30 PM

As long as he's dope and not a dope using dope during the season then we'll be in good shape.
:)

New World Order 09-29-2021 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LongSufferingToady (Post 15863134)
As long as he's dope and not a dope using dope during the season then we'll be in good shape.
:)

Missouri may legalize weed next year so we have this season and this season only

BossChief 09-30-2021 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 15863133)
Hell yeah. Looks good. Wonder how long before he gets into a game.

When NE traded for him, he played in a game 13 days later.

Chris Meck 09-30-2021 05:36 AM

I'm sure they'll have a package for him against Buffalo.

BigRedChief 09-30-2021 06:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 15863202)
I'm sure they'll have a package for him against Buffalo.

Quick slants over the middle. 15 yard up and then to the sideline routes. He's done those his whole life. We need reliable WR's for those routes.

loochy 09-30-2021 06:43 AM

BUT WHAT IS HIS VACCINATION STATUS?!?!??!

Hammock Parties 09-30-2021 08:37 AM

ALL DAY BABY!

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PinYNClEOys" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

notorious 09-30-2021 08:45 AM

Quote:

He looks really fat?

Omaha has a mult?

Deberg_1990 09-30-2021 08:45 AM

Hahaha. I seriously doubt Gordon has the speed anymore to get over that top on a defense.

Buehler445 09-30-2021 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15863367)
ALL DAY BABY!

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PinYNClEOys" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

What I took from that is the defense can’t stop the Bengals.

duncan_idaho 09-30-2021 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15863367)
ALL DAY BABY!

Did they get the new franchise scouting updates released? Haven't messed with 22 much yet.

BleedingRed 09-30-2021 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15863384)
Hahaha. I seriously doubt Gordon has the speed anymore to get over that top on a defense.

He did in 2019, and he really doesn't have much wear and tear.

But that not how I imagine we use him. His route running and catch radius is why he is here. We are going to be using him on Slants/Crossers/Posts etc to draw the double team of Kelce/Hill.

His hands are really good too, and his strides are long. He doesn't and hasn't ever had the burst speed. But his long strides remind me of Andre Johnsons running... He will be a load to take down and if he gets up to speed he will be scoooooting!

I need reliable hands, and the ability to go up in get in at WR2. The rest is what ever, we have plenty of speed.

KChiefs1 09-30-2021 09:29 AM

Chiefs confident Josh Gordon, with another opportunity after reinstatement, can boost their offense

https://theathletic.com/2857956/2021...their-offense/

Quote:

KANSAS CITY, Mo. — The equation that led to the sudden partnership between the Chiefs and Josh Gordon is easy to understand.

Brett Veach, the Chiefs’ aggressive general manager, makes the same statement every year before the start of the regular season: If he can upgrade the team at any position — except at quarterback, of course — the Chiefs will acquire such a player. Andy Reid, in his 23rd year as an NFL head coach, is always willing to offer a talented player a chance at redemption. With a surprising 1-2 record, the Chiefs, desperate to increase the efficiency of their potent offense, were eager to pursue Gordon, the 30-year-old receiver who was reinstated by the NFL last week.

Gordon, who already had contract offers from a few teams, selected the Chiefs on Monday afternoon for three reasons: to play alongside superstar quarterback Patrick Mahomes, to learn from Reid and to prove that his skills are indeed going to upgrade the Chiefs’ odds of achieving their Super Bowl aspirations.

“Time to get to work,” Gordon posted Monday on his Twitter account, ending his message with the folded-hands emoji to express his gratitude to the Chiefs.

Before Wednesday’s practice, Gordon signed his one-year deal, joining the Chiefs practice squad. He wore the No. 19 jersey, and he immediately, on first observation, stood out among the rest of the receivers during the team’s individual drills. Listed at 6-foot-3 and 238 pounds, Gordon, once he joins the active roster, will be the tallest receiver, with the widest frame, on the team for Mahomes.

“It was a heck of an opportunity to bring him in here and involve him in that receivers room,” Mahomes said of Gordon, smiling. He later added: “He’s going to be a guy that even if he’s covered, he’s not covered. You can throw it up there and he can make plays. I’m excited to get to work with him. He seems like a great dude that wants to come in and work. Everywhere he’s been, he’s kind of dominated.”

The last time Gordon played in an NFL game was Dec. 15, 2019, when he was a member of the Seattle Seahawks. He was their third receiver and was capable of making highlights thanks to his rare combination of size and speed. In 11 games during the 2019 season, Gordon split time between the Patriots and Seahawks. He recorded 27 receptions for 426 yards and one touchdown.

His last reception with the Seahawks was a memorable one: a 58-yard catch that featured a sprint past two defenders.

Gordon, though, was suspended indefinitely without pay for violating the NFL policies on performance-enhancing substances and substances of abuse, the sixth such punishment of his five-year career. At the time, it was Gordon’s eighth suspension overall since he entered the NFL in 2012. He submitted a reinstatement letter to NFL commissioner Roger Goodell this past summer. After he passed all of his random drug screenings, the league granted Gordon’s reinstatement Friday, making him a prominent free agent.

Throughout his career, Reid has coached a few players into having successful seasons after a major injury or a return from suspension, most notably former star quarterback Michael Vick.

“Brett always keeps his eyes open for good players, and Josh is a good player,” Reid said. “He’s had a great eight months. The league, obviously, understands that he’s a good guy. Everybody deserves an opportunity to at least try to do the right thing.”

“He’s worked hard on his situation, making sure it was right. He’s an honest guy, and he’s easy to talk to.”

Together, the Chiefs and Gordon hope he will finish this season in uniform as a contributing role player. But in 2018 with the New England Patriots and in 2019 with the Seahawks, Gordon never played in the postseason with his teammates because he was suspended.

In addition to their supportive resources, the Chiefs are confident that their locker room — led by Mahomes, star tight end Travis Kelce, star safety Tyrann Mathieu and linebacker Anthony Hitchens — is the proper environment for Gordon to remain disciplined and successful. Reid demands that his players be accountable to one another, whether it’s on the field or with their decisions away from the training facility. Mahomes plans to spend plenty of time with Gordon to encourage him and get his newest teammate accustomed to the offense.

“Every single (teammate) I’ve had, I’ve built a relationship with,” Mahomes said. “These are my friends that are in this locker room. I’ll do the same with him. We’ll bring him into this family that we’ve built and try to get the best out of him, obviously on the field and off the field. We want him to succeed in life more than just on this field. We’ll do the best we can to help him in any way possible.”

Reid doesn’t expect Gordon to make his Chiefs debut Sunday when the team plays against the Philadelphia Eagles. A logical and fair timeline for Gordon to play in his first game could be in Week 6, when the Chiefs face the Washington Football Team. Under such a plan, Gordon would have three weeks to improve his conditioning and learn a decent chunk of the playbook and build timing and chemistry with Mahomes and the rest of his teammates.

Reid and Mahomes didn’t reveal any specifics when asked what Gordon’s role will be.

One possibility for the Chiefs could be for Gordon to start as their slot receiver to create one-on-one matchups on the perimeter for Tyreek Hill, the league’s fastest player. Through three games, third-year receiver Mecole Hardman has the team’s third-most receiving yards, with just 107. The Chiefs believe Gordon — alongside Kelce, Hill and Hardman — can help stretch the field against opposing defenses with his speed and size to help generate more explosive completions. Gordon’s abilities could prevent opponents from covering Hill with two defenders for most of the game.

“He’s been such a good player,” Reid said of Gordon. “Anytime that you can add somebody like that, of that quality, you try to do it within reason. That’s where we’re at. It’s just a matter of getting back in the swing of things. He seems like a good guy. I don’t think the chemistry will be disrupted at all.”

In the three previous seasons, the Chiefs have added a veteran skill-position player on offense after the league’s annual cutdown day. The Chiefs were optimistic about receiver Kelvin Benjamin (2018) and running backs LeSean McCoy (2019) and Le’Veon Bell (2020). But during the team’s playoff run, those players weren’t used.

Unlike Gordon, those veterans didn’t have a history of substance abuse.

The Chiefs’ faith in Gordon is understandable. Perhaps the best possible outcome, if the Chiefs can harness Gordon’s talents, could be his rewarding the team’s faith with statistics similar to what he produced in 12 games in 2018: 41 receptions, 737 yards and four touchdowns. Reid knows such a goal is achievable as long as Gordon is accountable to his new team — and himself.

“As long as you’re doing the right things,” Reid said, “you’ll have support.”

Reid thanks doctors in his return

In his first public comments since the Chiefs’ loss to the Los Angeles Chargers on Sunday, Reid declined to share the symptoms he experienced after the game that made him feel ill. The Chiefs, for precautionary reasons, had Reid, 63, leave Arrowhead Stadium in an ambulance to be transported to a hospital and further evaluated by doctors.

“I’m not much on talking about all that stuff,” Reid said. “I wish it would have never happened. But it did, and I’m moving on.”

The Chiefs announced Sunday night that Reid was resting after doctors treated him at the University of Kansas Health System. Reid continued to rest Monday, and he returned to the training facility Tuesday morning to begin working on the team’s game plan against the Eagles.

“I guess I’ll start with my injury report,” Reid said in his opening statement. “I’m feeling great, first of all. It’s good to get back. We’re getting on to business as usual here. All is good. I respect the people who tended to me during that time. They were top-notch.”

Mahomes shared that Rick Burkholder, the team’s vice president of sports medicine, kept the leaders of the team informed of Reid’s status. Mahomes and those leaders then relayed information to the rest of the players.

“They kept me kind of at ease, knowing that it wasn’t a real crazy situation,” Mahomes said. “It was something that they had under control. I know he loves being able to coach us. I’ve always thought if you’re doing something that makes you happy, usually it helps you live longer.”

Injury update

Cornerback Rashad Fenton (concussion protocol) was the lone player on the active roster who didn’t participate in practice Wednesday. Defensive ends Chris Jones (wrist) and Frank Clark (right hamstring), left tackle Orlando Brown Jr. (groin) and cornerback Charvarius Ward (quad) were limited participants.

“We’ll just see how he does here in the next few days,” Reid said of Fenton.

Without a helmet, linebacker Willie Gay (toe) did individual drills alongside his teammates. The Chiefs have yet to designate Gay, who is eligible to rejoin the active roster, as a player who is returning from injured reserve.

“He’s making progress,” Reid said of Gay. “We’ll just see.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rabblerouser 09-30-2021 09:52 AM

Quote:

Don't need him to. Just need him to get open and catch the ****ing ball, not beat it up in the air to get intercepted.

Kiimo 09-30-2021 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbarrel (Post 15862679)
Looks like Tarzan, plays with on Mary Jane.

updated

Rainbarrel 09-30-2021 10:29 AM

'19 is a huge number that requires sturdy shoulders.

ToxSocks 09-30-2021 10:30 AM

I was watching a lot of Josh Gordon last night. After watching some of his interviews etc, it's easy to see why he gets so many 2nd chances.

When people think of addicts they think of introverts, dummies, someone who may have a disheveled personality. Images of "thugs" (****ing hate that word) may creep into your head.

Gordon is smart. Charismatic. Takes ownership. Articulate. He's honest. It's easy to see why people would view him as a good guy that fell into bad circumstances and could be helped.

Deberg_1990 09-30-2021 10:33 AM

Did he have an introductory presser?

Sassy Squatch 09-30-2021 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 15863399)
Did they get the new franchise scouting updates released? Haven't messed with 22 much yet.

No. Mid October.

ToxSocks 09-30-2021 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15863565)
Did he have an introductory presser?

no

rabblerouser 09-30-2021 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15863559)
I was watching a lot of Josh Gordon last night. After watching some of his interviews etc, it's easy to see why he gets so many 2nd chances.

When people think of addicts they think of introverts, dummies, someone who may have a disheveled personality. Images of "thugs" (****ing hate that word) may creep into your head.

Gordon is smart. Charismatic. Takes ownership. Articulate. He's honest. It's easy to see why people would view him as a good guy that fell into bad circumstances and could be helped.

Agreed, it happens.

notorious 09-30-2021 11:08 AM

Andy Reid excels at taking in dudes that need help.

Hopefully Gordon is one of them.

Hammock Parties 09-30-2021 11:11 AM

how big mad are fans of every other team going to be if our embarrassment of riches gets even richer making it even easier for Mahomes LMAO

Kiimo 09-30-2021 11:15 AM

I'll tell you what Gordon gives us that we don't have other than Hill and Kelce.

A Keenan Allen-type ability to CATCH THE ****ING BALL especially when it hits him in the ****ING HANDS

Looking at you, everyone else not named Hill or Kelce.

RealSNR 09-30-2021 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 15863657)
I'll tell you what Gordon gives us that we don't have other than Hill and Kelce.

A Keenan Allen-type ability to CATCH THE ****ING BALL especially when it hits him in the ****ING HANDS

I mean… Tyreek also has the occasional drop. He just makes up for it with big plays and clutch catches when we do need him. Also, given his usage, the drop percentage for him is quite low

rabblerouser 09-30-2021 11:20 AM

Quote:

Don't need him to. Just need him to get open and catch the ****ing ball, not beat it up in the air to get intercepted.

Quote:

Just to reiterate.

Gary Cooper 09-30-2021 11:56 AM

Quote:

The Chiefs have never had a WR they've effectively used on jump balls in the back of the end zone. Gonzales comes the closest, but he was at TE. Also, that was before teams started utilizing that play constantly. Would be nice to join the rest of the league.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09-30-2021 11:58 AM

Honey Badger says Gordon reminds him of Calvin Johnson

Hammock Parties 09-30-2021 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JudasRising20 (Post 15863757)
The Chiefs have never had a WR they've effectively used on jump balls in the back of the end zone. Gonzales comes the closest, but he was at TE. Also, that was before teams started utilizing that play constantly. Would be nice to join the rest of the league.

Dwayne Bowe would have absolutely destroyed the league doing it if the Chiefs had had a QB worth a squirt of piss.

penguinz 09-30-2021 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15863794)
Dwayne Bowe would have absolutely destroyed the league doing it if the Chiefs had had a QB worth a squirt of piss.

Only if the QB also strapped a box of Sonic Tater-Tots to the ball as well.

Hammock Parties 09-30-2021 12:17 PM

**** off, he scored 14 TDs one year.

Kiimo 09-30-2021 12:18 PM

He also dropped lots of easy passes let's not forget

Easy 6 09-30-2021 12:20 PM

We’d all be rightfully ecstatic to have prime Bowe here right now

staylor26 09-30-2021 12:21 PM

Yea, I’d kill for a Dwayne Bowe at the X in this offense.

Kiimo 09-30-2021 12:23 PM

Remember when Bowe tipped that pass to himself like three times and managed to stay inbounds and it was unreal but also dropped a pass that hit him directly in his hands?

We'd love to have Bowe but what I want is a receiver that catches everything so Pat's career highlight reel has more impossible throws on it. *cough* Darrell Williams *cough*

Hammock Parties 09-30-2021 12:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 15863814)
He also dropped lots of easy passes let's not forget

let's not forget he's the most prolific WR in chiefs history before tyreek hill and was the only reason to watch a ****ing game for like 3 seasons

you ****ing ****

Sassy Squatch 09-30-2021 12:25 PM

LMAO You know shits dire when you're pining for Dwayne Bowe.

Kiimo 09-30-2021 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15863830)
let's not forget he's the most prolific WR in chiefs history before tyreek hill and was the only reason to watch a ****ing game for like 3 seasons

you ****ing ****

are you seriously lashing out over Dwayne Bowe stanning lol

The Franchise 09-30-2021 12:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15863832)

I’ve got a signed copy of Warpaint Illustrated with Boomer Grigsby’s signature because of Bowe. LMAO

staylor26 09-30-2021 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Superturtle (Post 15863832)

Not at all.

Prime Bowe as the #3 option after Hill and Kelce would simply be a problem. Anybody that doesn’t think so is severely underrating him.

ToxSocks 09-30-2021 12:36 PM

I named my dog after Dwayne Bowe. He died tho....=(

Hammock Parties 09-30-2021 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 15863837)
are you seriously lashing out over Dwayne Bowe stanning lol

****s who talk shit on Bowe can suck my sonic slush

Kiimo 09-30-2021 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15863851)
I named my dog after Dwayne Bowe. He died tho....=(

Sorry for your loss

but also did Cleveland adopt him after he died

staylor26 09-30-2021 12:38 PM

Clay isn’t lying about Bowe being the only reason to watch a game.

He really was for me.