ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352575)

staylor26 03-30-2024 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17463267)
LMAO

Caleb could have the most interesting character arc of all time and start wearing a certain red hat this fall. He'd be light years ahead of Kanye at the same age

ROFL

RealSNR 03-30-2024 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17463107)

How did this loser get the label of “cool”

Pablo 03-30-2024 08:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 17463309)
How did this loser get the label of “cool”

That is what passes for cool with Gen Z I think.

At least he won a Natty before we knew he was insufferable.

Pablo 03-30-2024 11:58 PM

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/202...4b3fa07e9a.jpg

rfaulk34 03-31-2024 09:36 AM

Congrats, ladies. In a thread where you claim a QB is going to be a bust because he wears things traditionally sported by females, you compare him to an elite QB to support your argument.

Dummies.

Rainbarrel 03-31-2024 09:52 AM

I think wrist strength was the glue, not sure

Katipan 03-31-2024 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 17463984)
Congrats, ladies. In a thread where you claim a QB is going to be a bust because he wears things traditionally sported by females, you compare him to an elite QB to support your argument.

Dummies.

Leave us out of it. We're waiting for our nails to dry.

On that note.

The argument that a man is less of a man because he wears pink draws on the idea that women are less strong. There are times id agree.

I've had 4 CSections, 2 with no painkillers afterwards. Went to work a week later. I was almost 40.

I think I like the internet because I can identify the little bitches much easier. They like to hide it in public.

CaptainMorgan 03-31-2024 10:05 AM

Quote:

Dummies.

I appreciate that any sort of Burrow trash talk is like a bat signal for you. Respect.

penguinz 03-31-2024 10:21 AM

Quote:

Dummies.

No way Joe's parents aren't worried he's gay. That is an excessive amount of pink on a dude so no way he isn't.

/Staylor

Katipan 03-31-2024 10:24 AM

If you could choose, wouldn't you choose? In this make believe world of no religion telling you that gay is evil and acceptable genetic modification, why limit yourself?

Chieftain 03-31-2024 10:32 AM

Quote:

Dummies.

In all fairness, Caleb puts the pink skin deep... deep in those extra polished fingernails of his... as opposed to the home alone kid who only wears pink as an outter layer. Different level of fruityness. But still fruity to the core.

BleedingRed 03-31-2024 10:35 AM

Bro I’m not drafting this dude period, I don’t know if it’s an act or what. But I was out when he ran to his mom crying after a game

RealSNR 03-31-2024 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BleedingRed (Post 17464063)
Bro I’m not drafting this dude period, I don’t know if it’s an act or what. But I was out when he ran to his mom crying after a game

Let's say you're Ryan Poles.

You already traded away Justin Fields.

Do you seriously take Drake ****ing Maye or whatever instead at #1?

RedinTexas 03-31-2024 11:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 17464131)
Let's say you're Ryan Poles.

You already traded away Justin Fields.

Do you seriously take Drake ****ing Maye or whatever instead at #1?

If you want someone else, you go through the motions of making everyone think you're going to take Williams and then you trade down. The 49ers showed the way on how to do this when they conned the Bears into trading up one spot to get Trubisky.

rfaulk34 03-31-2024 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17464012)
Leave us out of it. We're waiting for our nails to dry.

On that note.

The argument that a man is less of a man because he wears pink draws on the idea that women are less strong. There are times id agree.

I've had 4 CSections, 2 with no painkillers afterwards. Went to work a week later. I was almost 40.

I think I like the internet because I can identify the little bitches much easier. They like to hide it in public.

This place is like a riddle, wrapped in a mystery, inside an enigma. A place where previous societal norms are celebrated in the face of current political correctness and i feel both satisfied and guilty for partaking...

100% on the internet. Thank goodness for the safety jklsemicolon and 144Hz provides.

Also, i had a kidney stone once (3x total) and i was back to work the next day.

rfaulk34 03-31-2024 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17464046)
If you could choose, wouldn't you choose? In this make believe world of no religion telling you that gay is evil and acceptable genetic modification, why limit yourself?

I've always maintained bisexuals are just greedy.

Katipan 03-31-2024 11:54 AM

Picts or it didn't happen.

Bowser 03-31-2024 11:58 AM

NB4 the Old Spice Deodorant pics

BWillie 03-31-2024 12:08 PM

Maybe he will get a Maybelline commercial. Maybe hes born with it. Maybe its Maybelline.

Red Dawg 03-31-2024 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 17464177)
I've always maintained bisexuals are just greedy.

They don't exist except in their own minds. They are gay. Just because you do both doesn't not make you gay.

Rausch 03-31-2024 03:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17464012)

There are two very different types of strength. Women tend to have one and men the other.

If it were up to men to have kids every family would have one. At most. Men aren't as resilient long term. At some point there must be action, some finality, one way or the other.

It's why men sometimes snap one day and why their suicide rates are 4x higher. We understand the trade off - that some things must be endured - but there's a limit before the mind itself becomes weak. Men tend to change and adapt, often in negative ways, to these long term negatives. Women do as well but not as poorly and with more of themselves intact.

I've been completely amazed at times how some women have gone through things and not ended themselves or others. Surely, at some point, I would have done one or the other. It takes a very strong person to endure suffering and not lose your morality. To not lose the core of who you are.

Pablo 03-31-2024 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 17464637)
There are two very different types of strength. Women tend to have one and men the other.

If it were up to men to have kids every family would have one. At most. Men aren't as resilient long term. At some point there must be action, some finality, one way or the other.

It's why men sometimes snap one day and why their suicide rates are 4x higher. We understand the trade off - that some things must be endured - but there's a limit before the mind itself becomes weak. Men tend to change and adapt, often in negative ways, to these long term negatives. Women do as well but not as poorly and with more of themselves intact.

I've been completely amazed at times how some women have gone through things and not ended themselves or others. Surely, at some point, I would have done one or the other. It takes a very strong person to endure suffering and not lose your morality. To not lose the core of who you are.

My wife is an incredibly strong person; and in most of the ways that I am not.

Caleb ain't half the woman she is. But he's trying

RealSNR 03-31-2024 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RedinTexas (Post 17464154)
If you want someone else, you go through the motions of making everyone think you're going to take Williams and then you trade down. The 49ers showed the way on how to do this when they conned the Bears into trading up one spot to get Trubisky.

And took Solomon Thomas. Because they're pussies.

If the Bears do the same thing, they deserve another century of QB hell.

Rausch 04-01-2024 04:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17464807)
My wife is an incredibly strong person; and in most of the ways that I am not.

Caleb ain't half the woman she is. But he's trying

I don't believe most of what I see in the media. Much of this could just be pr and him doing what he's told to maximize his value.

Rainbarrel 04-01-2024 05:40 AM

Second generation Alien abductees, experiment with their gender. It's a wavering science, but gaining traction

staylor26 04-01-2024 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17464041)
No way Joe's parents aren't worried he's gay. That is an excessive amount of pink on a dude so no way he isn't.

/Staylor

JFC how many ****ing times can somebody possibly explain their position before your reeruned ass gets it?

I literally said that wearing pink by itself is nothing and that I've worn pink myself.

God damn you're a butt****ing moron.

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461673)
By itself no. I have no problem wearing a pink shirt for instance.

But when you combine it with painting your finger nails and other stuff, it's pretty gay.

And even then, I said that it doesn't mean that Caleb actually sucks cock. It simply means that he's overly effeminate. People, including gays and women, have used "gay" to tease men for being effeminate forever. Why the **** are you so incapable of grasping this?

staylor26 04-01-2024 08:36 AM

On top of all that, I've also said that none of this will have any impact on Caleb's play on the field. I would 100% draft him at #1 overall.

You're the butt****ing moron that made this thread predicting he'll be a bust for stupid ****ing reasons, not me. The OP is no different than saying he's going to be a bust for the effeminate shit.

penguinz 04-01-2024 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17465341)
On top of all that, I've also said that none of this will have any impact on Caleb's play on the field. I would 100% draft him at #1 overall.

You're the butt****ing moron that made this thread predicting he'll be a bust for stupid ****ing reasons, not me. The OP is no different than saying he's going to be a bust for the effeminate shit.

Again, get your emotions under control.

staylor26 04-01-2024 08:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17465360)

My emotions are fine, this is just deflection, because you continue to misrepresent my postion.

ThyKingdomCome15 04-01-2024 09:07 AM

Caleb Williams is an odd duck guys. We all saw how far Will Levis fell last year. It sounds like Caleb will be the #1 pick regardless but when I'm looking for someone to lead my franchise a general lack of humility and being an odd dude are red flags for me. I straight up wouldn't draft him.

Katipan 04-01-2024 12:57 PM

Quote:

Butt ****ing moron is a nod to the gays right?

It's so hard to keep track.
Or is it supposed to be an insult because you **** women in the ass?
Or maybe that part is meant to be complimentary?

Jerm 04-01-2024 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThyKingdomCome15 (Post 17465391)
Caleb Williams is an odd duck guys. We all saw how far Will Levis fell last year. It sounds like Caleb will be the #1 pick regardless but when I'm looking for someone to lead my franchise a general lack of humility and being an odd dude are red flags for me. I straight up wouldn't draft him.

Yes you would...everyone in that spot would, stop.

staylor26 04-01-2024 01:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17465718)
Butt ****ing moron is a nod to the gays right?

It's so hard to keep track.
Or is it supposed to be an insult because you **** women in the ass?
Or maybe that part is meant to be complimentary?

Shut up bitch.

BWillie 04-01-2024 01:13 PM

Starting QB wears lipstick.

What could go wrong?

Right or wrong some guys will just not follow him. He's not just a regular position player. He's THE Quarterback. The leader of men.

Dennis Rodman got away with it because he didn't act like a pussy just dressed like one and he wasn't the leader of the team. Jordan was.

He very well may be great, but like Russell Wilson probably won't have the full support of the locker room.

penguinz 04-01-2024 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 17465747)
Starting QB wears lipstick.

What could go wrong?

Right or wrong some guys will just not follow him. He's not just a regular position player. He's THE Quarterback. The leader of men.

Dennis Rodman got away with it because he didn't act like a pussy just dressed like one and he wasn't the leader of the team. Jordan was.

He very well may be great, but like Russell Wilson probably won't have the full support of the locker room.

Bunch of BS. It the generation not just him. Players of the same generation don't care.

KCUnited 04-01-2024 01:23 PM

He's got a lot of McMahon in him

BWillie 04-01-2024 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17465757)
Bunch of BS. It the generation not just him. Players of the same generation don't care.

Not as many, but some will still care.

Katipan 04-01-2024 01:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17465739)
Shut up bitch.

No.
But it's been fascinating watching you.

staylor26 04-01-2024 01:30 PM

They won't care at all if he's good.

But where are all these others players who paint their fingernails and all this other shit?

What a stupid narrative that this is the norm of football players around that age. Not even remotely true.

staylor26 04-01-2024 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17465768)
No.
But it's been fascinating watching you.

You and penguinz have a lot in common. You love to make claims that you refuse to support when pressed.

Katipan 04-01-2024 01:32 PM

I hope I have more things.
This isn't the thread for it.
But somewhere, sometime, you're going to have to tell the class why you hate your white side.

I'm super excited.

staylor26 04-01-2024 01:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17465777)
I hope I have more things.
This isn't the thread for it.
But somewhere, sometime, you're going to have to tell the class why you hate your white side.

I'm super excited.

I hate my white side?

What the **** are you blabbering about? You're top 3 most incoherent posters on CP.

Also, you have to have anything at all to have "more". You have provided nothing.

Katipan 04-01-2024 01:34 PM

Im patient.

staylor26 04-01-2024 01:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17465780)
Im a mental patient.

FTFY

Katipan 04-01-2024 01:35 PM

You are mad in every single thread. 😂😂

Marcellus 04-01-2024 01:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 17465760)
He's got a lot of McMahon in him

ROFL

penguinz 04-01-2024 01:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17465771)
You and penguinz have a lot in common. You love to make claims that you refuse to support when pressed.

There is nothing to support other than you are way too emotional about something that has absolutely no impact on your life.

staylor26 04-01-2024 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17465808)
There is nothing to support other than you are way too emotional about something that has absolutely no impact on your life.

Yea, I'm so emotional about it that I think it has absolutely zero impact on Caleb as a prospect, and I would take him in a heartbeat at #1.

The only time I got remotely "emotional" in this thread was with Pest over what I felt was an attack on my character coming from somebody I consider a friend.

But keep ****ing that chicken.

penguinz 04-01-2024 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17465826)
Yea, I'm so emotional about it that I think it has absolutely zero impact on Caleb as a prospect, and I would take him in a heartbeat at #1.

The only time I got remotely "emotional" in this thread was with Pest over what I felt was an attack on my character coming from somebody I consider a friend.

But keep ****ing that chicken.

Friends know you best so think about that.

If it wasn't at least partially true there is no reason to get emotional about it.

staylor26 04-01-2024 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17465829)
Friends know you best so think about that.

If it wasn't at least partially true there is no reason to get emotional about it.

Well considering he denied/rejected my interpretation, that doesn't add up either.

So you can just go **** yourself.

penguinz 04-01-2024 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17465833)
Well considering he denied/rejected my interpretation, that doesn't add up either.

So you can just go **** yourself.

Maybe he saw through your interpretation.

You should probably log off for the day before your anger grows even more and you break your keyboard.

staylor26 04-01-2024 02:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17465840)
Maybe he saw through your interpretation.

You should probably log off for the day before your anger grows even more and you break your keyboard.

Nobody is mad.

This all started back up today because you can't keep my name out of your mouth and continue to misrepresent my position:

Quote:

/Staylor

I easily disproved this stupid representation of my position, and you've been talking about how mad I supposedly am ever since to deflect.

Again, not mad. You're just reeruned.

penguinz 04-01-2024 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17465847)
Nobody is mad.

This all started back up today because you can't keep my name out of your mouth and continue to misrepresent my position:

I easily disproved this stupid representation of my position, and you've been talking about how mad I supposedly am ever since to deflect.

Again, not mad. You're just reeruned.

Whatever you have to tell yourself to make it through the day.

staylor26 04-01-2024 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17465853)
Whatever you have to tell yourself to make it through the day.

You: staylor26 believes A.

Me: no, here's me clearly saying B, the exact opposite, dumbass

You: YoU'Re sO MaD bRo

mr. tegu 04-01-2024 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 17461823)
ITT: Dudes who don't interact with Gen Zers. Blurred gender norms are kind of their thing.

Let’s not pretend like this is working out for them. Rampant anxiety and depression, often as a result of confused identities and roles and finding their place in society and believing that if they tend towards the feminine side then that means they are actually a woman and need surgery to “correct” their body.

Katipan 04-01-2024 02:12 PM

You know, you said you were done talking about this 100 pages ago.

I think your skirt is showing.

staylor26 04-01-2024 02:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17465862)
You know, you said you were done talking about this 100 pages ago.

Not my fault that my position continues to be misrepresented by this reerun.

Katipan 04-01-2024 02:17 PM

Why in the world do you care?
You throw whatever at whomever.

That's fine.
But the victim screeching is very femmie.

staylor26 04-01-2024 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17465871)
Why in the world do you care?
You throw whatever at whomever.

That's fine.
But the victim screeching is very femmie.

LMAO

So let me get this straight...

Painting your finger nails, having a pink phone, etc. is not feminine, but correcting people who continue to make false claims about your beliefs is?

LMAO

This is the epitome of brain rot.

Katipan 04-01-2024 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17465952)
LMAO

So let me get this straight...

Painting your finger nails, having a pink phone, etc. is not feminine, but correcting people who continue to make false claims about your beliefs is?

LMAO

This is the epitome of brain rot.

I didn't say it wasn't fem.
You sure you aren't emotional?

staylor26 04-01-2024 03:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17466011)
I didn't say it wasn't fem.
You sure you aren't emotional?

So you're just further proof that I was right when I said even most women would find that behavior effeminate?

Thanks for playing.

Katipan 04-01-2024 03:42 PM

Anytime.
I love when the the audience gets to see the real you.

staylor26 04-01-2024 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17466018)
Anytime.
I love when the the audience gets to see the real you.

What exactly is "the real me"?

penguinz 04-01-2024 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17465855)
You: staylor26 believes A.

Me: no, here's me clearly saying B, the exact opposite, dumbass

You: YoU'Re sO MaD bRo

Now you are just making things up to make yourself feel better.

staylor26 04-01-2024 05:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17466156)
Now you are just making things up to make yourself feel better.

You:

Quote:

/Staylor

The post I quoted in response to this nonsense:

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461673)
By itself no. I have no problem wearing a pink shirt for instance.

But when you combine it with painting your finger nails and other stuff, it's pretty gay.

Your response:

Quote:

So yea, that's is exactly what happened here. 100% projecting with this bullshit. You're the full blown liar at this point.

penguinz 04-01-2024 05:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17466169)
You:

The post I quoted in response to this nonsense:

Your response:

So yea, that's is exactly what happened here. 100% projecting with this bullshit. You're the full blown liar at this point.

Now quote your posts. Maybe if you read through them you can stop being so gay.

staylor26 04-01-2024 05:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17466212)
Now quote your posts. Maybe if you read through them you can stop being so gay.

More deflection. Every time I call your bullshit out, this is what you do.

penguinz 04-01-2024 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17466214)
More deflection. Every time I call your bullshit out, this is what you do.

If you think it's deflecting you have more issues than being overly emotional.

Would it make you feel better if I started rage posting instead?

staylor26 04-01-2024 05:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17466225)
If you think it's deflecting you have more issues than being overly emotional.

Would it make you feel better if I started rage posting instead?

You're doing everything you can to avoid addressing my response to your bullshit. That's textbook deflection.

wazu 04-01-2024 05:41 PM

Conspiracy theory: penguinz is trying to get this misguided thread rompered.

staylor26 04-01-2024 05:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 17466245)
Conspiracy theory: penguinz is trying to get this misguided thread rompered.

You know what, that would make a lot of sense.

Because I honestly have no ****ing clue why he's being so disingenuous.

penguinz 04-01-2024 07:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17466238)
You're doing everything you can to avoid addressing my response to your bullshit. That's textbook deflection.

I've addressed your responses many times. Stop being so emotional about things that have no impact on you.

staylor26 04-01-2024 07:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17466412)
I've addressed your responses many times. Stop being so emotional about things that have no impact on you.

Sure, Jan.

Saying I'm being "emotional" over and over again is not addressing anything I've said.

staylor26 04-01-2024 07:06 PM

Perfect example:

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17462700)
What specifically are my "irrational thoughts"?

I'll wait...

Still waiting...

penguinz 04-01-2024 07:08 PM

You should have a drink and relax.

staylor26 04-01-2024 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17466429)
You should have a drink and relax.

See? You're 100% proving my point.

Let's hear it. What are my "irrational thoughts"?

Answer the question or shut the **** up forever. It's really simple.

Katipan 04-01-2024 07:11 PM

Oh oh!

You were super excited to invent a world where you can pick your kids sexuality at birth. But the very existence of that world would mean there was no religion as we understand it and there's no reason to believe people wouldn't line up to push the gay button.

I also think in this world where you invented a magic button you chose homosexuality as the choice. Let's not have a kindness or compassion button first.

Or invisibility or flight.

staylor26 04-01-2024 07:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17466437)
Oh oh!

You were super excited to invent a world where you can pick your kids sexuality at birth. But the very existence of that world would mean there was no religion as we understand it and there's no reason to believe people wouldn't line up to push the gay button.

I also think in this world where you invented a magic button you chose homosexuality as the choice. Let's not have a kindness or compassion button first.

Or invisibility or flight.

You're ****ing batshit crazy.

It's called a hypothetical, and it was just to make a point, not "invent a world where you can pick your kids sexuality at birth".

My actual position is that if I did have a choice, I would obviously choose straight, because there's absolutely no reason to make my child's life any harder than it has to be.

You're so ****ing crazy that you somehow try to spin it as me fantasizing about the ability to do so LMAO

Get help.

Katipan 04-01-2024 07:15 PM

Nah, you demanded other people decide too.
Got all mad.
It was awesome.

staylor26 04-01-2024 07:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17466454)
Nah, you demanded other people decide too.
Got all mad.
It was awesome.

"Demanded other people decide"

LMAO

No, I simply said that the overwhelming majority of men would agree, and anybody that says they wouldn't is likely a liar.

News flash: not a single person said they wouldn't. Pretty telling.