ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Bills take the AFC this seasom (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=349860)

MahomesMagic 09-13-2023 10:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17106113)
The sample size for both QBs is small. We shouldn't be removing any games from either in judging them.

Allen's best game was obviously against the Patriots in 2021. He had a *perfect* game against a Belichick defense in weather in January. He gets all the props in the world for that performance.

Daboll hit the Patriots defense( which relies on passing guys off and precision) with the same Air Raid overs play over and over and over.

Allen did get gaudy stats that game but was often late on throws.

In any case, Daboll gone and Dorsey not getting Allen those easy first reads as often now.

I told Diqlix Daboll was huge but he didn't believe it.

RaidersOftheCellar 09-13-2023 10:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDiqLix (Post 17105950)
It’s odd that you want to remove entire games that don’t fit your narrative.

But EVEN IF you did remove them, Allen STILL has more TD’s (11) than Burrow (10) and that would be with Allen playing one less game (since we took away two).

And that ignores the fact that Allen’s PPG in the playoffs is higher.

There is simply no argument for Burrow being better than Allen in the playoffs. Burrow is average in the playoffs. Allen is 20 TD, 4 INT and 27ppg in the playoffs.

Burrow has 1 more win and I think it’s pretty clear to see why…

Josh Allen’s defense in the playoffs
26 ppg given up

Joe Burrow’s defense in the playoffs:
19 ppg given up

Allen’s defense (which, by the way, he doesn’t play on) gives up an average of a Touchdown + extra point more, per playoff game, than Burrows.

If Allen had Burrow’s playoff defense, he may have a 7-1 playoff record. And the Bengals would definitely have a lombardi trophy.

That number is heavily skewed by a pair of games vs KC. In the other games, opponents averaged 20.7. Expecting to have a D that's going to shut down a healthy KC team (especially when Hill was on the roster) is slightly unrealistic.

Allen lost a game in which the D allowed 22 and won a game in which his offense scored 17 (by two TDs). His defense held NE to 17 and IND to 24. And I don't think defense was the reason for a 27-10 home loss to the Bengals.

Defense is a poor excuse. Especially from someone who's continually hyped the Bills' defensive talent for years.

TwistedChief 09-13-2023 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 17106161)
Daboll hit the Patriots defense( which relies on passing guys off and precision) with the same Air Raid overs play over and over and over.

Allen did get gaudy stats that game but was often late on throws.

This is the dumbest thing posted in this thread. The temperature was close to 0, he went 21 of 25, and you’re saying he was “often late on throws” to diminish it.

This is the same shit other teams to do Mahomes to minimize how great he is. It’s nonsense.

Rainbarrel 09-13-2023 10:49 AM

Yeah, we can't forget reading about the marvelous milano

ptlyon 09-13-2023 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17106103)

Is the pillow on the left the crying pillow they bite into?

Rainbarrel 09-13-2023 10:54 AM

Buffalo Bills flushable finger wipe box cover would have been :fire:

scho63 09-13-2023 10:56 AM

JustDiqLix is like a limp dildo now.....

New World Order 09-13-2023 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17106064)
rfaulk is one of the good ones. The dude doesn't really troll and was here taking his licks after we beat them in the AFCCG last year.

He's a douchey Bengals fan, but he's OUR resident douchey Bengals fan.

Diqlix on the other hand is like a grown up Mahomo who became a Bills fan. I picture him in Josh Allen pajamas everytime I read his posts.

I like Rfaulk. He can take a joke and he's funny.

DiqLix is just a trolling douche who disappears the moment the Chiefs affirm their superiority over the National Football League.

MahomesMagic 09-13-2023 11:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17106191)
This is the dumbest thing posted in this thread. The temperature was close to 0, he went 21 of 25, and you’re saying he was “often late on throws” to diminish it.

This is the same shit other teams to do Mahomes to minimize how great he is. It’s nonsense.

You're just looking at the stats. Which is fine if that's all you want to do.

He had a great stats game.

Hammock Parties 09-13-2023 11:08 AM

SO DISRESPECTFUL

https://i.imgur.com/PH2scP5.gif

TwistedChief 09-13-2023 11:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 17106222)

I watched the entire game. He was flawless. That was the narrative the day after and it's the narrative now.

Quote:

According to RBSDM.com, Allen finished with a 99th percentile EPA/play, 99th percentile total EPA, and a 97th percentile completion percentage over expectation. RBSDM data goes all the way back to 1999, so it’s safe to say that Allen’s performance is one of the greatest of all time, regardless of opponent.
But yeah, we'll just ignore actual data, statistics, write-ups, etc. That makes sense.

MahomesMagic 09-13-2023 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17106239)
I watched the entire game. He was flawless. That was the narrative the day after and it's the narrative now.

But yeah, we'll just ignore actual data, statistics, write-ups, etc. That makes sense.

No, because I've given him the Patriots as a good game.

Now the Texans game in 2019, the Chiefs AFC Championship 2020, and the Bengals 2022 playoff games were all choke jobs.

digger 09-13-2023 11:25 AM

So is the Madden_Curse back in play?

TwistedChief 09-13-2023 11:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 17106243)
No, because I've given him the Patriots as a good game.

Now the Texans game in 2019, the Chiefs AFC Championship 2020, and the Bengals 2022 playoff games were all choke jobs.

The Texans game in 2019 was legendary. The vibe coming out of that game was that Josh Allen was a ****ing madman. It was a special performance in a not-good way.

redfan 09-13-2023 11:37 AM

It's an odd way to refer to Alice F. Cooper, but he is the one and only.
I can only hope the Bills take him to someplace nice, like Olive Garden.

JustDíqLix 09-13-2023 11:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrunkBassGuitar (Post 17106032)
Get his ass

Diqlix you gonna take this shit? he's clowning you bro

There is simply no point in debating.

Josh Allen has significantly better playoff numbers. More than double the touchdowns. Even if you took away Josh Allen’s 2 best playoff games and kept all of Joe Burrow’s playoff games, Allen still has more touchdowns in the playoffs than Joe Burrow, despite playing less games.

Joe Burrow has won in the playoffs because his defense gives up seven points Les per playoff game than Allen’s defense does. Put Josh Allen on the Bengals Super Bowl team of a couple years ago, and the Bengals have a Lombardy trophy.

those are the facts, whether people want to admit it or not. As I said, there is no point in debating the obvious.

Joe Burrow is Kirk Cousins with a better team around him.

mr. tegu 09-13-2023 11:43 AM

The Bills take the AFC this seasom

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDiqLix (Post 17106280)
Put Josh Allen on the Bengals Super Bowl team of a couple years ago, and the Bengals have a Lombardy trophy.

Allen can’t string together four games in a row against playoff caliber opponents without melting down. So no, he wouldn’t have won for them.

Burrow goes out with a wimper, Allen tends to go out with a bang, but still the same results as neither has proven they can string together multiple good playoff games.

JustDíqLix 09-13-2023 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17106239)

anything pro-Buffalo-player on this forum will be dismissed. Regardless of what the numbers say. You know better.

RedinTexas 09-13-2023 11:44 AM

Quote:

Joe Burrow has won in the playoffs because his defense gives up seven points Les per playoff game than Allen’s defense does.

Who is this Les and why are you bringing him up now? Has he won 7 straight Buckeye awards?

ptlyon 09-13-2023 11:46 AM

Quote:

with a better team around him.

Wow

raybec 4 09-13-2023 11:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 17106222)

Yeah man, these ****ers who just lok at facts and don't try to spin the facts to fit their narrative are just blind.

JustDíqLix 09-13-2023 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TwistedChief (Post 17106064)
rfaulk is one of the good ones. The dude doesn't really troll and was here taking his licks after we beat them in the AFCCG last year.

He's a douchey Bengals fan, but he's OUR resident douchey Bengals fan.

Diqlix on the other hand is like a grown up Mahomo who became a Bills fan. I picture him in Josh Allen pajamas everytime I read his posts.

Rfaulk tries too hard and you guys fall for it. I cringe at half of his posts where he attempts the lamest insults to fit in.

I’ve been nothing but a great poster in my time here, despite being correlated to some other poster because we root for the same team.

https://media.tenor.com/dXR4gB5kMFwA...ic-cartman.gif

ptlyon 09-13-2023 11:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDiqLix (Post 17106304)
Rfaulk tries too hard and you guys fall for it. I cringe at half of his posts where he attempts the lamest insults to fit in.

I’ve been nothing but a great poster in my time here, despite being correlated to some other poster because we root for the same team.

Just because you think it and say it, it doesn't make it true

penguinz 09-13-2023 11:57 AM

Quote:

Josh Allen has significantly better playoff numbers. More than double the touchdowns. Even if you took away Josh Allen’s 2 best playoff games and kept all of Joe Burrow’s playoff games, Allen still has more touchdowns in the playoffs than Joe Burrow, despite playing less games.

Joe Burrow has won in the playoffs because his defense gives up seven points Les per playoff game than Allen’s defense does. Put Josh Allen on the Bengals Super Bowl team of a couple years ago, and the Bengals have a Lombardy trophy.

those are the facts, whether people want to admit it or not. As I said, there is no point in debating the obvious.

Josh Allen is a less intelligent Jeff George.

FlaChief58 09-13-2023 11:58 AM

Quote:

I’ve been nothing but a great poster in my time here

<iframe src="https://gifer.com/embed/Rkzq" width=480 height=358.531 frameBorder="0" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://gifer.com">via GIFER</a></p>

AdolfOliverBush 09-13-2023 12:03 PM

I'd cut a Bills fan a little extra slack. Yeah the dildo wielding, table breaking "Bills Mafia" stuff is annoying as hell, but that team has put its fans through the ****ing ringer over the last 30 years, with the final blow being trading the 10th pick in the 2017 draft, then watching that pick pull off "13 seconds".

It's like the Bills front office wants to get rid of the fans.

FloridaMan88 09-13-2023 12:03 PM

Quote:

I’ve been nothing but a consistently wrong poster in my time here

True.

MahomesMagic 09-13-2023 12:09 PM

Quote:

The Bills have had high ranking defenses since Allen entered the league and Allen has taken the Bills nowhere.

Bearcat 09-13-2023 12:16 PM

Quote:

That's all you've done for 3 years. :spock: LMAO

DRM08 09-13-2023 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 17106330)
The Bills have had high ranking defenses since Allen entered the league and Allen has taken the Bills nowhere.

Buffalo defense isn't very good in the Playoffs compared to say...Cincy's defense, which only gave up 23 points to explosive offenses (Rams/Chiefs) in their Playoff losses.

MahomesMagic 09-13-2023 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17106347)
That's all you've done for 3 years. :spock: LMAO

His start on CP was about the Bills were the Greatest Show on Turf because look at how many points!!!!

In a season ending with many teams banged up and Buffalo running up the score on teams that has given up.

This great show didn't show up in the AFC Championship game against KC where Allen got so frustrated he threw the ball at one of our players.

tredadda 09-13-2023 12:23 PM

Quote:

Suuuuuure.

Hammock Parties 09-13-2023 12:29 PM

OUCH

https://i.imgur.com/x045DSc.png

rfaulk34 09-13-2023 12:35 PM

Quote:

I accept your terms of surrender.

https://media2.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2...luSs/giphy.gif

rfaulk34 09-13-2023 12:36 PM

Quote:

LMAO

Rainbarrel 09-13-2023 12:37 PM

It's all part of a passive aggressive winning scheme

MahomesMagic 09-13-2023 12:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 17106352)
Buffalo defense isn't very good in the Playoffs compared to say...Cincy's defense, which only gave up 23 points to explosive offenses (Rams/Chiefs) in their Playoff losses.

So?

They choke just like their QB.

Point remains, Allen has had better ranked defenses every year and has done nothing with it.

The year he went to the AFC Championship game the Bills D was better than Allen against Baltimore. So they were important to the farthest position he got, where he also choked anyway.

Lzen 09-13-2023 12:45 PM

Quote:

those are the facts
, whether people want to admit it or not. As I said, there is no point in debating the obvious.

Uhhh....nope. Those are not facts. Those are projections of what you'd like to believe would have happened. :doh!:

Lzen 09-13-2023 12:47 PM

Quote:

ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL

MahomesMagic 09-13-2023 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 17106419)
Uhhh....nope. Those are not facts. Those are projections of what you'd like to believe would have happened. :doh!:

He is a slow learner.

LMAO

DRM08 09-13-2023 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahomesMagic (Post 17106397)
So?

They choke just like their QB.

Point remains, Allen has had better ranked defenses every year and has done nothing with it.

The year he went to the AFC Championship game the Bills D was better than Allen against Baltimore. So they were important to the farthest position he got, where he also choked anyway.

Buffalo has definitely had its fair share of choke jobs, no question about that. Josh Allen would say it's the "same shit, different day" for the last 63 years with the Buffalo franchise.

Lzen 09-13-2023 12:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17106373)

That's great company.

ToxSocks 09-13-2023 01:20 PM

Quote:

You will NOT go home. You will stay right ****ing here and battle rfaulk to the death. It is demanded and so shall be done.

Hammock Parties 09-13-2023 01:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 17106499)
You will NOT go home. You will stay right ****ing here and battle rfaulk to the death. It is demanded and so shall be done.

Watching these losers snipe at each other during the midst of our repeat season may be the highlight of CP in 2023-24. Especially when one of them invariably takes out the other, gifting us the one seed and the right to stomp one of them AGAIN in the AFC Championship.

Then all we'll hear is "you're welcome" from the winner of that game for months, at which point they can kiss our rings and our ass.

A bunch of ****ing losers banished to the worst part of the United States. You can't even get decent pussy in Ohio and I shudder to think what passes as a female in Buffalo.

rfaulk34 09-13-2023 01:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17106508)
Watching these losers snipe at each other during the midst of our repeat season may be the highlight of CP in 2023-24. Especially when one of them invariably takes out the other, gifting us the one seed and the right to stomp one of them AGAIN in the AFC Championship.

Then all we'll hear is "you're welcome" from the winner of that game for months, at which point they can kiss our rings and our ass.

A bunch of ****ing losers banished to the worst part of the United States. You can't even get decent pussy in Ohio and I shudder to think what passes as a female in Buffalo.

You've never been outside the Kansas City limits and Joe Burrow and the Bengals are going to ruin your wet dreams this year.

Hammock Parties 09-13-2023 01:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 17106558)
You've never been outside the Kansas City limits and Joe Burrow and the Bengals are going to ruin your wet dreams this year.

You maggot. I was born overseas. I lived in Texas for 20 years. Dipshit.

I've already had more wet dreams than you could ever imagine the last five seasons. GET A RING YOU DICKLESS DIPSHIT.

raybec 4 09-13-2023 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17106566)

I've already had more wet dreams than you could ever imagine the last five seasons. GET A RING YOU DICKLESS DIPSHIT.

I'm not sure this is the great retort you think it is.

luv 09-13-2023 02:04 PM

This thread makes me miss CntryGal. She was a big Bills fan.

JustDíqLix 09-13-2023 02:09 PM

Quote:

Don’t you dare talk to Hammock that way.

rfaulk34 09-13-2023 02:10 PM

Quote:

Does chronic deceit run in your family?

rfaulk34 09-13-2023 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDiqLix (Post 17106597)
Don’t you dare talk to Hammock that way.

https://media.tenor.com/qM6uBAgFlY8A...-toothpick.gif

Eureka 09-13-2023 02:15 PM

Which Bills forum is the most popular?

Seems google shows quite a few of them.

Bearcat 09-13-2023 02:15 PM

Quote:

I've already had more wet dreams than you could ever imagine the last five seasons.

That's a sig.. ROFL.

FloridaMan88 09-13-2023 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Eureka (Post 17106609)

The National Suicide Prevention Message Board is co-opted as an official Buffalo Bills forum.

ToxSocks 09-13-2023 02:20 PM

Quote:

Gotta be 2Billsdrive.

That's where all of our hate-watchers are. They love spying on us and making threads/posts about us.

Bearcat 09-13-2023 02:21 PM

Quote:

Two Bills Drive (aka Traumatic Brain Damage) is the cesspool from which diqlix and other dipshits come to express their complete lack of football knowledge and CTE. It's good for meltdowns and bullshit

I think BillsZone is the one moderated by CntryGal, who's a downright decent human being who used to hang out here sometimes. They seem to have better conversation.

DRM08 09-13-2023 02:26 PM

Two Bills Drive is a combination of epic meltdowns and plenty of delusional spin.

mr. tegu 09-13-2023 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 17106624)
Gotta be 2Billsdrive.

That's where all of our hate-watchers are. They love spying on us and making threads/posts about us.

That place is hilarious. They have loved making fun of Mahomes’ wife for years and things like they can’t stand her but now I’ve seen them complaining about Allen and his Hollywood girlfriend as a possible distraction to his off season and football commitment. The irony is great and a good lesson to idiot Chiefs fans talking bad about her as well.

ptlyon 09-13-2023 02:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 17106643)
Two Bills Drive is a combination of epic meltdowns and plenty of delusional spin.

Ain't ever been there, they tell me it's nice

FloridaMan88 09-13-2023 02:52 PM

Two Bills Drive must be desperate for the bills because their website is a mess of pop up ads.

FlaChief58 09-13-2023 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 17106668)
Ain't ever been there, they tell me it's nice

Too many dildo adds for my taste

Hammock Parties 09-13-2023 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 17106600)
Does chronic deceit run in your family?

Would you like to see my ****ING BIRTH CERTIFICATE? OR MY DIPLOMA?

JustDíqLix 09-13-2023 04:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17106627)
Two Bills Drive (aka Traumatic Brain Damage) is the cesspool from which diqlix and other dipshits come to express their complete lack of football knowledge and CTE. It's good for meltdowns and bullshit

I think BillsZone is the one moderated by CntryGal, who's a downright decent human being who used to hang out here sometimes. They seem to have better conversation.

Oh I could tell you some stories about CntryGal…

Bearcat 09-13-2023 04:55 PM

Ralph Allen #2

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="j54Hn3f"><a href="https://imgur.com/j54Hn3f">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

tredadda 09-13-2023 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17106627)

They did a poll or something on which boards were the best and surprisingly they won their poll if memory serves me right.

rfaulk34 09-13-2023 05:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17106684)
Would you like to see my ****ING BIRTH CERTIFICATE? OR MY DIPLOMA?

Nah. Just send me nudes.

Of "m'lady".

Hammock Parties 09-13-2023 05:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 17106909)
Nah. Just send me nudes.

Of "m'lady".

Closest thing you'll ever have is Joe Burrow in a dress.

In58men 09-13-2023 05:46 PM

Big yikes

https://x.com/_mlfootball/status/170...643380392?s=46

staylor26 09-13-2023 05:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 17106926)

I'm sure it's the truth lol.

In58men 09-13-2023 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17106930)
I'm sure it's the truth lol.

Absolutely

Hammock Parties 09-13-2023 05:50 PM

Big yikes. That franchise is about to implode.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">THIS IS CRAZY: A <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bills?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bills</a> beat reporter was caught on a hot mic saying this about superstar receiver Stefon Diggs<br><br>“There’s no control over Stefon Diggs. Dudes gonna do what he wants to do. He’ll look in my face and say F you. that’s how he treats everybody.” <br><br>������<br><br>(H/T… <a href="https://t.co/dZwD7S14id">pic.twitter.com/dZwD7S14id</a></p>&mdash; MLFootball (@_MLFootball) <a href="https://twitter.com/_MLFootball/status/1702095662643380392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 13, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Fansy the Famous Bard 09-13-2023 06:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 17105827)
Until Josh Allen wins an OT game, I'm not going to believe he's capable of winning an OT game. 0-5 and still alive!

Accidental thumbs down. But this all day

RaidersOftheCellar 09-13-2023 06:21 PM

Quote:

I love how you guys treat the Browns game like it’s meaningless. “No biggie…they demolish us every time.” LMAO

KC has never looked that inept in the Mahomes era and never will.

Rainbarrel 09-13-2023 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17106934)
Big yikes. That franchise is about to implode.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">THIS IS CRAZY: A <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Bills?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#Bills</a> beat reporter was caught on a hot mic saying this about superstar receiver Stefon Diggs<br><br>“There’s no control over Stefon Diggs. Dudes gonna do what he wants to do. He’ll look in my face and say F you. that’s how he treats everybody.” <br><br>������<br><br>(H/T… <a href="https://t.co/dZwD7S14id">pic.twitter.com/dZwD7S14id</a></p>&mdash; MLFootball (@_MLFootball) <a href="https://twitter.com/_MLFootball/status/1702095662643380392?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 13, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He makes the Chris Jones situation look like a bowl of slightly melting Reece's peanut butter cups. A little messy, still delicious

Hammock Parties 09-13-2023 06:54 PM

Having a bad OL and a diva WR getting under your skin seems like a recipe for total disaster.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-13-2023 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 17106966)
I love how you guys treat the Browns game like it’s meaningless. “No biggie…they demolish us every time.” LMAO

KC has never looked that inept in the Mahomes era and never will.

The only similar game was the Titans packing our shit in

JustDíqLix 09-13-2023 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by In58men (Post 17106926)

Media is getting insane with this clickbait nonsense.

FlaChief58 09-13-2023 07:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDiqLix (Post 17107030)

So none of what's going on with the bills has you concerned at all?

I'm not just saying this as a rival fan, but it looks like a team implosion is on the horizon

JustDíqLix 09-13-2023 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 17106909)
Nah. Just send me nudes.

Of "m'lady".

cringe

Pasta Little Brioni 09-13-2023 07:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDiqLix (Post 17107030)

You're worse than our resident Mule toolers