ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Andy Reid is a terrible head football coach (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=294718)

DJ's left nut 09-27-2016 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 12450800)
Andy's coaching record is HOF worthy, but I'm left wondering what many have said here before.

"Andy was a .500 ish coach without Jim Johnson." Is that true? I didn't want to believe that at first, but the more and more I see, the more I'm believing it.
The Chiefs defense has carried this team every single year and that's not debatable.

I would additionally ask you to watch the rest of the NFL. Are you watching the Broncos scoring 4 TD's with a first year 7th rd QB in his first road game? Are you watching Jacoby ****ing Brissett look awesome in his first ever start? Are you watching Dak Prescott look good in Dallas? Are you watching Andy's old pal Doug making a rookie QB look amazing?
We all know that the NFL is about coaching and systems. That's why Semen looks good and Brock looks like shit. So let me ask you...why isn't Andy's system working? It's year 4 and you have more than enough talent at your disposal, but yet your offense is struggling to score.
It's one of 2 things: the system is broken or the QB sucks. Either way, it's on Andy.

I'm not saying that Andy needs to go. I'm rightfully criticizing him bc his offense still can't score, and a coach known for being an offensive genius shouldn't be having these problems.

Did you also watch Ben Roethlisberger and Carson Palmer get their shit pushed in? Russell Wilson the week before? Where you there when the Chiefs handed Tom Brady his ass?

I'm not convinced Andy's system isn't working. When he's needed to throttle it up a bit, the offense has been there. But right now I think he's trying to keep things basic while he waits for his interior line to gel. 2 starters are out and Morse just isn't playing well. We've faced 2 of the top 5 DLs in football over the last two weeks and if you'll recall Reid was fairly aggressive most of the game in Houston only to get wrecked.

He's actively trying to win ugly right now, IMO. But the same system that you're claiming doesn't work managed a mid-pack offense with Travis Kelce (as a 'rookie'), Dwyane Bowe and some odd combination of Donnie Avery, Albert Wilson, DAT and Junior Hemingway as the WRs. I watched most of that season in absolute awe. Reid was able to simple create space; it was really amazing. There wasn't any talent out there but Reid was finding ways to create throwing lanes and at least a little room to work with.

You don't just forget how to coach and Reid's system is actually en vogue right now; teams are all moving towards the dink/dunk stuff more and more.

But again, I'll concede that it's just not wise to have your head coach calling plays. It's hard to do when there's so much going on. But even if he's not doing it, he's going to have a like-minded guy doing it for him. Things aren't going to change that much.

Reerun_KC 09-27-2016 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 12452651)
How do you guys get 8 turnovers and not win 49 to 3? Are you guys really surprised Reid is bad at game situational awareness? Just throw in last year's patriot playoff game.

Not every turnover resulted in good field position.... Not every team in the NFL scores on every 80 yard drive..

OctoberFart 09-27-2016 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12452664)
Not every turnover resulted in good field position.... Not every team in the NFL scores on every 80 yard drive..

Reid isn't a very good head coach though.

Bowser 09-27-2016 10:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 12452734)

Well, a fan of the Fade would certainly be able to spot a bad coach when they see one. Maybe we should start worrying?

The Franchise 09-27-2016 10:03 AM

Quote:

I thought Del Rio was supposed to fix that defense?

OctoberFart 09-27-2016 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12452745)
I thought Del Rio was supposed to fix that defense?

Long season my friend but this is a thread about Reid. Stay on course Hillary.

The Franchise 09-27-2016 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 12452751)
Long season my friend but this is a thread about Reid. Stay on course Hillary.

Sure thing.

Andy Reid wants to know why Jack Del Rio hasn't fixed that defense yet.

Bowser 09-27-2016 10:16 AM

Lol

OctoberFart 09-27-2016 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 12452752)
Sure thing.

Andy Reid wants to know why Jack Del Rio hasn't fixed that defense yet.

Reid knows the Saints and Falcons have torched a few defenses before. He knows Raiders will finish ahead of his mediocre team.

Bowser 09-27-2016 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 12452763)
Reid knows the Saints and Falcons have torched a few defenses before. He knows Raiders will finish ahead of his mediocre team.

Who are you really trying to convince here, anway?

RunKC 09-27-2016 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12452663)
Did you also watch Ben Roethlisberger and Carson Palmer get their shit pushed in? Russell Wilson the week before? Where you there when the Chiefs handed Tom Brady his ass?

I'm not convinced Andy's system isn't working. When he's needed to throttle it up a bit, the offense has been there. But right now I think he's trying to keep things basic while he waits for his interior line to gel. 2 starters are out and Morse just isn't playing well. We've faced 2 of the top 5 DLs in football over the last two weeks and if you'll recall Reid was fairly aggressive most of the game in Houston only to get wrecked.

He's actively trying to win ugly right now, IMO. But the same system that you're claiming doesn't work managed a mid-pack offense with Travis Kelce (as a 'rookie'), Dwyane Bowe and some odd combination of Donnie Avery, Albert Wilson, DAT and Junior Hemingway as the WRs. I watched most of that season in absolute awe. Reid was able to simple create space; it was really amazing. There wasn't any talent out there but Reid was finding ways to create throwing lanes and at least a little room to work with.

You don't just forget how to coach and Reid's system is actually en vogue right now; teams are all moving towards the dink/dunk stuff more and more.

But again, I'll concede that it's just not wise to have your head coach calling plays. It's hard to do when there's so much going on. But even if he's not doing it, he's going to have a like-minded guy doing it for him. Things aren't going to change that much.

I agree. The offense looked very good in preseason against 2 elite defenses. Even if it's vanilla, we were vanilla too and it developed a rhythm. I was sure it would carry over into the regular season, but it sure didn't.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but right now Bob Sutton and his staff is coaching one hell of a defense. I'm not sure if this will keep up, but it's really showing.
Adjusting to allow only 6 points in the 2nd half of SD, adjusting after 2 bad drives in Houston and then a dominant defensive performance in last week. I pray to god this keeps up bc the pessimist in me is thinking it's a mirage.

Either way, if the offense starts scoring points in addition to the continued ascension of the defense, we are a playoff team even without Houston and a SB contender with him.

But hey, that's just wishful thinking. I'm hoping Andy corrects the issues and gets this offense rolling bc there really is some very good talent there.

ScareCrowe 09-27-2016 10:46 AM

Quote:

Andy Reid Regular Season: 163-111-1
Andy Reid Post Season: 11-11

Jack Del Rio Regular season: 76-81
Jack Del Rio Post Season: 1-2

Yeah I'll take my chances with Andy

CupidStunt 09-27-2016 02:34 PM

This thread is pure aids. DJ spelled it out crystal clear before. Not many teams could list this many things as needing fixing before their head coach:

- QB
- OL
- Receivers
- DL
- LBs
- probably secondary, unless every young guy develops well
- defensive coordinator

The only things I'd consider more stable and beneficial to the Chiefs in general are Clark Hunt, who's proven for years now that he's willing to do anything and everything to win, and the running backs, who are just generally beasts and have been for years no matter who's back there. Apart from that, I'd look at upgrading literally anything else before Reid.

DJ's left nut 09-27-2016 03:06 PM

Side discussion that's less stupid than "does Andy Reid suck"....

This comes from McDaniels idiot desire to bring in a Belichick creation - Matt Cassel. So let's say McDaniels goes somewhere; you gotta figure that Garoppolo is his target, yes?

So Garoppolo is a FA after next season. I wouldn't think Brady's looking to retire next year but at the same time, I think BB would be pretty happy to have Garoppolo as the next in line. Can they make that work?

Garoppolo, if he were to hit FA, would get a pretty damn nice payday, I would think. He's not going to pass on that just so he can take the keys if/when Brady decides to hang them up. Would NE be willing to pay a backup $12 million/season? Hell, would they franchise him? I mean even if NE is willing to pay him starter's money, you would think he'd rather go somewhere where he could actually start, meaning that they'd need to tag him to keep him.

Will Kraft just offer to pay Brady a $30 million retirement 'bonus' if he'll cut his salary down to $1 million/season for the next 3 seasons and then spend the 'found' money on hanging the tag on Garopollo. [/hootie]

It's going to be an interesting thing to watch. I think the Pats would love to have Garopollo there long-term but the timing may not work out worth a damn for them. And if it turns out that Brady wants to play 3 more years after this one, shouldn't they look to move Garopollo for a pick they could use on the next replacement for Brady?

And then again, it's possible Garopollo ain't shit and we're getting way ahead of ourselves...

DaneMcCloud 09-27-2016 03:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 12450731)
We were up literally the entire game. You think he's going to show a bunch of non-vanilla offensive formations and routes to the Steelers coaches to break down? He called a bunch of boring plays to keep the chains moving and the clock running. It really isn't much more complicated than that.

I agree. It seems that once Andy gets a lead, he starts going very vanilla because he's afraid to "show" something that they've been practicing and holding back for the right time.

Sometimes, it's frustrating but it's also completely understandable.

Mr. Flopnuts 09-27-2016 03:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScareCrowe (Post 12452802)

LMAO An old Raiders troll smacked on the nose by a n00b. Priceless.

DaneMcCloud 09-27-2016 03:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12453228)
And if it turns out that Brady wants to play 3 more years after this one, shouldn't they look to move Garopollo for a pick they could use on the next replacement for Brady?

And then again, it's possible Garopollo ain't shit and we're getting way ahead of ourselves...

Brady has said that he wants to play until he's 45, which leaves the question as "Will it be for the Patriots?".

Considering the utter dearth of starting NFL QB's, Belichick will be able to get at least a #1 and #4 for Garopollo this offseason.

The Jets, Cleveland, Washington, Chicago, San Fran and Arizona will all likely be looking for a starter in 2017.

DJ's left nut 09-27-2016 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12453242)
Brady has said that he wants to play until he's 45, which leaves the question as "Will it be for the Patriots?".

Considering the utter dearth of starting NFL QB's, Belichick will be able to get at least a #1 and #4 for Garopollo this offseason.

The Jets, Cleveland, Washington, Chicago, San Fran and Arizona will all likely be looking for a starter in 2017.

Yeah but the problem BB faces in getting a #1 is the cost certainty. If you're Cleveland, Washington or Chicago, you're probably thinking you're in a nice spot to use that #1 on a rookie who doesn't have that much less tape than Garopollo but also comes with that nice cheap rookie contract (whereas JG will be due big time money almost immediately).

So I wouldn't imagine that anyone inside the top 10 is going to be eager to give up a 1st. Now the Cardinals might. Maybe the Jets. If you're a team drafting in the teens/20s and think he can hit the ground running and you won't be getting the QB you want with that pick anyway, you might make the move.

And then again some teams just aren't actively trying to compete, regardless of what they say.

He might still get that #1 and I expect that's ultimately the route they'll go. But the guy just won with Jacoby Brissett at QB....maybe Garopollo is just another BB creation.

OctoberFart 09-27-2016 03:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScareCrowe (Post 12452802)

Both mediocre coaches. You won't find me calling Jackie great. He does know when to run the 4 min offense vs 2 min offense though.

DaneMcCloud 09-27-2016 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12453252)
But the guy just won with Jacoby Brissett at QB....maybe Garopollo is just another BB creation.

That certainly could be the case but considering the Vikings gave up a #1 and a Conditional #4 for Sam Bradford (whose team is 3-0), I think someone will give up at least a #1 for Garapollo.

Arizona makes the most sense, as the Cardinals won't likely be in a position to draft a highly rated QB and Arians is a "Plug & Play" kind of coach.

Hell, they'd probably be better this year with Garapollo, as Palmer looks done.

Wouldn't it be something if Garapollo was traded to Arizona before this season's trade deadline?

ScareCrowe 09-27-2016 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 12453279)
Both mediocre coaches. You won't find me calling Jackie great. He does know when to run the 4 min offense vs 2 min offense though.

Among coaches with 50 wins Andy Reid has the 24th best winning percentage all time. If that's mediocre then I'll take mediocre all day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_with_50_wins

Titty Meat 09-27-2016 03:57 PM

Jack hasn't had a winning season in like a decade that's just a tad shorter than the Raiders 14 year playoff drought.

O.city 09-27-2016 04:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12453252)
Yeah but the problem BB faces in getting a #1 is the cost certainty. If you're Cleveland, Washington or Chicago, you're probably thinking you're in a nice spot to use that #1 on a rookie who doesn't have that much less tape than Garopollo but also comes with that nice cheap rookie contract (whereas JG will be due big time money almost immediately).

So I wouldn't imagine that anyone inside the top 10 is going to be eager to give up a 1st. Now the Cardinals might. Maybe the Jets. If you're a team drafting in the teens/20s and think he can hit the ground running and you won't be getting the QB you want with that pick anyway, you might make the move.

And then again some teams just aren't actively trying to compete, regardless of what they say.

He might still get that #1 and I expect that's ultimately the route they'll go. But the guy just won with Jacoby Brissett at QB....maybe Garopollo is just another BB creation.

It's sacreligous, but why not trade or let brady walk?

I mean, the guy can't play forever and you've developed Garopollo for the long haul.

DaneMcCloud 09-27-2016 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12453303)
It's sacreligous, but why not trade or let brady walk?

I mean, the guy can't play forever and you've developed Garopollo for the long haul.

The Patriots would take a $13 million dollar cap hit this year and a $12 million dollar cap hit (dead space) next year. I don't think that's an option.

Plus, I can't see Robert Kraft signing off on such a deal.

O.city 09-27-2016 04:06 PM

Belicheck changes philosophy game by game. It's awesome to watch.

O.city 09-27-2016 04:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12453306)
The Patriots would take a $13 million dollar cap hit this year and a $12 million dollar cap hit (dead space) next year. I don't think that's an option.

Plus, I can't see Robert Kraft signing off on such a deal.

If you're gonna trade one of them, I'd think bill would rather trade the older one.

But, it could be that they're just making Jimmy look better than he is.

DaneMcCloud 09-27-2016 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 12453312)
If you're gonna trade one of them, I'd think bill would rather trade the older one.

But, it could be that they're just making Jimmy look better than he is.

I New England fans would collectively lose their minds if Brady was traded.

It's not like's competing against a modern day Steve Young, as Joe Montana was in 1993, nor has he been severely injured and dealing with back problems, shoulder problems, etc.

Additionally, unlike Montana or Peyton Manning, Brady's shown no signs of slowing down, even at age 39.

Personally, there's no way I'm trading a 4 time Super Bowl winning QB that's still playing lights out for a guy that looked really good for 6 quarters.

temper11 09-27-2016 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12453234)
I agree. It seems that once Andy gets a lead, he starts going very vanilla because he's afraid to "show" something that they've been practicing and holding back for the right time.

This. Up by two scores at the end of the third, I knew that was going to be about it for the offense.

ScareCrowe 09-27-2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by temper11 (Post 12453318)
This. Up by two scores at the end of the third, I knew that was going to be about it for the offense.

Can you imagine what this thread would look like if they were trying to air it out up by 14 in the 4th quarter & gave up a pick 6 or a sack/fumble for a TD.

O.city 09-27-2016 04:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12453315)

It's not like's competing against a modern day Steve Young, as Joe Montana was in 1993, nor has he been severely injured and dealing with back problems, shoulder problems, etc.

Additionally, unlike Montana or Peyton Manning, Brady's shown no signs of slowing down, even at age 39.

Personally, there's no way I'm trading a 4 time Super Bowl winning QB that's still playing lights out for a guy that looked really good for 6 quarters.

Inevitably, brady is gonna slow down. Bill knows that just like everyone else.

I can't imagine them trading brady, but if bill thinks he's nearing the edge of the age cliff, he'll think about it.

temper11 09-27-2016 04:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScareCrowe (Post 12453329)
Can you imagine what this thread would look like if they were trying to air it out up by 14 in the 4th quarter & gave up a pick 6 or a sack/fumble for a TD.

No... I can't imagine it. :)

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-27-2016 06:09 PM

Quote:

The "secret playbook"-take?

Really?

How does one open the Secret Playbook? Rub two short ends together while reciting an incantation?

OctoberFart 09-27-2016 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ScareCrowe (Post 12453297)
Among coaches with 50 wins Andy Reid has the 24th best winning percentage all time. If that's mediocre then I'll take mediocre all day.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_o...s_with_50_wins

I know you will. That is all KC fans expect and the owners know mediocrity will fill the stands. Reid is perfect for you guys and gets out coached by teams all the time in the playoffs. Don't take my word, take the players word for it.

New World Order 09-27-2016 06:21 PM

Quote:

LMAO

New World Order 09-27-2016 06:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12453404)
The "secret playbook"-take?

Really?

How does one open the Secret Playbook? Rub two short ends together while reciting an incantation?

The answer can only be found in 'The Pagemaster'

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-27-2016 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 12453422)
The answer can only be found in 'The Pagemaster'

LMAO

I think Dane was joking.

DaneMcCloud 09-27-2016 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dagnabit (Post 12453423)
LMAO

I think Dane was joking.

Yeah, it's pretty silly

Mr. Flopnuts 09-27-2016 06:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 12453415)
I know you will. That is all KC fans expect and the owners know mediocrity will fill the stands. Reid is perfect for you guys and gets out coached by teams all the time in the playoffs. Don't take my word, take the players word for it.

Sit the **** down. Your team has been irrelevant for 3 decades. You're not that much farther ahead of us. LMAO

milkman 09-27-2016 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 12450055)
You people are ****ing idiots.

Reid has had TWO losing seasons in an 18 year career.

You people act like a head coach's job is the same as an OC. It isn't; it's nothing close, in fact. The head coach is a chief administrator. He's the guy that lays out camp, sets clubhouse rules, establishes a culture and an atmosphere.

And you want to fire him for a guy that had a hard on for Matt ****ing Cassel because you don't like the number of screens he runs.

Look, the playcalling bugs the shit out of me as well but a head coach is a package deal; you take the good with the bad and ask if the whole package makes for an effective head coach.

By every single available objective metric, Andy Reid is no worse than a good head football coach. His players love playing for him and they want to be here. He wins games, despite your assurances that you'd have done it differently.

**** me, we're not even 5 years removed from the last Patriots Tree abortion and you people are just clamoring for another round of it as though you wouldn't turn on that visor wearing ass clown as well.

Idiots, the whole ****ing lot of you.

I don't give a rat's ass.

The same issues that plagued the Eagles for 12 years with Reid at the helm are the same damn issues that plague the Chiefs today.

Andy Reid never ****ing learns.

And I am not talking about the playcalling when the Chiefs have the lead in the fourth quarter.
I'm talking about the play calling early in the game when the Chiefs have a first and goal at the 3, and end up kicking a god damn FG.

I'm talking about wasting 2 minutes at the end of the first half/

I've done the whole win a lot of games only to get bounced before achieving the goal.

I don't know who the answer is, but I am almost certain we ain't winning a SB with Reid, so what is the ****ing point?

Discuss Thrower 09-27-2016 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 12453486)
I've done the whole win a lot of games only to get bounced before achieving the goal.

I don't know who the answer is, but I am almost certain we ain't winning a SB with Reid, so what is the ****ing point?

The answer here is that it's better than going 2-14.

staylor26 09-27-2016 07:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12453491)

Yea having winning season after winning season is much better than 2-14.

Unless you're a ****ing whiny moron I guess.

Discuss Thrower 09-27-2016 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 12453503)
Yea having winning season after winning season is much better than 2-14.

Unless you're a ****ing whiny moron I guess.

:rolleyes:

Tell me how much better Reid is over Marty Schottenheimer.

staylor26 09-27-2016 07:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12453516)

Reid's proven he can at least get to the SB, and if he didn't have to go up again the GOAT HC and QB, he'd probably have a ring.

Besides that, I don't feel the need to compare the two because I'm not some irrational ****ing moron that is obsessed with the past.

RunKC 09-27-2016 07:44 PM

Quote:

This isn't a fair comparison. Andy has to deal with the best coach of all time. I do think it's possible to get to the SB, but like Denver we would have to have HFA.

Nobody is going to NE and beating that team.

New World Order 09-27-2016 07:55 PM

Andy had Mcnabb/TO and a great defense in Phili.

DaneMcCloud 09-27-2016 08:01 PM

Quote:

**** off and die

staylor26 09-27-2016 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 12453560)

You know what just about every successful (long term) HC has in common?

Good QB play, great defense, and some weapons.

It's not ****ing rocket science.

New World Order 09-27-2016 08:07 PM

Do we know who exactly calls the plays?

The offense has been ultimate aids since Chilly has been involved

Reerun_KC 09-27-2016 08:24 PM

Quote:

Well Reid did ride on the back of Jim Johnso and McNabb to a superbowl. Reid pulled a Reid and lost.

So in the respect he is better than Marty.

Reerun_KC 09-27-2016 08:25 PM

Quote:

Bingo.

OctoberFart 09-27-2016 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 12453435)
Sit the **** down. Your team has been irrelevant for 3 decades. You're not that much farther ahead of us. LMAO

3 decades? Post the last time each team was in the big game please.

OctoberFart 09-27-2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12453491)

Not if Andrew Luck or Newton are coming out in the draft. Just don't draft Russell or any missouri QB.

Mr. Flopnuts 09-27-2016 08:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 12453619)
3 decades? Post the last time each team was in the big game please.

Who ****ing cares when they were in? When did they WIN? No one remembers 2nd place, biotch! Especially when beaten by your own coach. LMAO LMAO LMAO

New World Order 09-27-2016 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 12453623)
Who ****ing cares when they were in? When did they WIN? No one remembers 2nd place, biotch! Especially when beaten by your own coach. LMAO LMAO LMAO

He doesn't realize that no one gives a shit about the Raiders.

Discuss Thrower 09-27-2016 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12453615)
Well Reid did ride on the back of Jim Johnso and McNabb to a superbowl. Reid pulled a Reid and lost.

Then by the "going to the SB but not winning it" metric, then John Fox is a top coach presently in the league.

Not to mention being better than Marty.

OctoberFart 09-27-2016 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 12453623)

You are the one that claimed 3 decades. Who was president when KC last one SB? Was it Johnson?

OctoberFart 09-27-2016 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12453628)
Then by the "going to the SB but not winning it" metric, then John Fox is a top coach presently in the league.

You guys would love to play in the SB. How about winning a Lamar Hunt Trophy since you fools are the only team in the division that hasn't won it. Don't have to worry about it with the fat man as the HC.

Reerun_KC 09-27-2016 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12453628)

Marty was ass.

Discuss Thrower 09-27-2016 08:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12453635)
Marty was ass.

He kept the team at or above .500 and got to the playoffs once every two seasons.

What more do you want?

Reerun_KC 09-27-2016 08:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12453641)
He kept the team at or above .500 and got to the playoffs once every two seasons.

What more do you want?

Post season success that ends in a superbowl championship...

I'm greedy.

DaneMcCloud 09-27-2016 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 12453641)

What more do you want?

For you to **** off and die.

Piece of shit troll. You're almost as bad as Claynus.

OctoberFart 09-27-2016 08:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12453635)
Marty was ass.

I liked Marty but hated playing him. He had some incredible bad luck. Some was his doing most wasn't. What Marty was great at was his eye for talent. I'm surprised he never got a GM type job.

DaneMcCloud 09-27-2016 09:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 12453663)
What Marty was great at was his eye for talent. I'm surprised he never got a GM type job.

LMAO

Titty Meat 09-27-2016 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12453615)

Yeah Reid totally choked thathe game away! His best player was playing on 1 leg against the greatest coach ever. ****ing Reid fire Sutton!

Reerun_KC 09-27-2016 10:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigMeatballBillay (Post 12453727)
Yeah Reid totally choked thathe game away! His best player was playing on 1 leg against the greatest coach ever. ****ing Reid fire Sutton!

Your choice to want them fired. I already stated his comfort is growing on me. He can stay as long as he wants. It's comforting knowing I won't have to deal with heart breaking losses...

DaneMcCloud 09-27-2016 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12453749)
Your choice to want them fired. I already stated his comfort is growing on me. He can stay as long as he wants. It's comforting knowing I won't have to deal with heart breaking losses...

It's great to see you posting again!

The site has had a lack of whiners since you left so it's nice to see things even out a bit.

Reerun_KC 09-27-2016 10:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12453752)
It's great to see you posting again!

The site has had a lack of whiners since you left so it's nice to see things even out a bit.

Thanks Superfan,. Nothing to whine about here. It's all good in da hood.

DaneMcCloud 09-27-2016 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 12453753)
Thanks Superfan,. Nothing to whine about here. It's all good in da hood.

LMAO

AussieChiefsFan 09-27-2016 11:31 PM

Good to see that CP is still salty :D

OctoberFart 09-28-2016 08:14 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Like I was saying.

Pasta Little Brioni 09-28-2016 08:31 AM

Denver fanboi calling out another's offense ROFL

staylor26 09-28-2016 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 12453904)
Like I was saying.

He's a ****ing idiot.

By the time the turnovers started coming the Chiefs had a comfortable lead and were trying to run the clock out. Two of those turnovers lead to TD's, so there wasn't much the offense could do after those.

Was it a great, or even good, offensive performance? No.

But it wasn't nearly as bad as he's making it seem either. Alex still threw for nearly 300 yards, and the offense moved the ball fairly well. Would've had 7 more if Ware didn't fumble out the endzone.

This is what happens when you analyze a game based solely on statistics. I bet that donkey loving **** never once shit on the Broncos offense after a win last year, especially one they won by 20 ****ing points.

Marcellus 09-28-2016 08:44 AM

Quote:

The nerve of that guy, what a dick.

staylor26 09-28-2016 08:53 AM

Oh yea, according the Schlereth the Chiefs had about 18- 19 offensive possessions.

I believe they really had 9.

What a ****ing moron.

Rausch 09-28-2016 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 12453634)
You guys would love to play in the SB. How about winning a Lamar Hunt Trophy since you fools are the only team in the division that hasn't won it. Don't have to worry about it with the fat man as the HC.

He's won it as many times as your HC...

OctoberFart 09-28-2016 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 12453960)
He's won it as many times as your HC...

Could you post a link to when Reid has won the Lamar Hunt Trophy?

Lzen 09-28-2016 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 12453315)

I keep thinking that guy is gonna hit the wall soon. It's inevitable. Probably sooner rather than later. If he's still playing at 45 I doubt he's gonna be much of anything. Then again, I didn't expect him to still be playing at 39 as well as he is, at least preseason.

milkman 09-28-2016 10:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 12454004)

Right on top of things, aren't ya?

Rausch 09-28-2016 10:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 12454004)

Could you post a link to when your HC has?...

jjchieffan 09-28-2016 11:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OctoberFart (Post 12453634)

When was the last time your loser team even made the playoffs? So what if your team has been to the Superbowl since ours? It's still been a long, long time since your team has been good at all so I don't see where you get off talking smack. See your team make the postseason then maybe you can back up your smack. Until then, just go away because we are just laughing at you.