ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   oh come on, we barely got started mods (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=275294)

DaneMcCloud 08-13-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9882742)
Understood, but even if I left, that is going to stop this stuff from happening? I doubt it.

Yes, it would stop. The owner of this site tried to help you out by deleting the other thread and this has become a full-on disaster for you.

Just bail, man. Trust me.

Hammock Parties 08-13-2013 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9882737)
I have learned my lesson. I now hate alex smith.

http://i.imgur.com/CfZTg.jpg

Coach 08-13-2013 07:27 PM

Jesus....

What a train wreck.

Mav 08-13-2013 07:28 PM

Well, if that is what CP wants, then I will leave.

Bearcat 08-13-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9882751)
AC deleted it. It was a pussy cat compared to what this has become.

Yeah.... clearly from his 100 posts today which included a short story that would make TMZ proud, requests to multiple mods to delete the thread this morning, and all around rock solid demeanor, he's a no nonsense kind of guy who doesn't give a shit.... but to come back for a 2nd round....

ThaVirus 08-13-2013 07:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9882754)
Why is it that people don't like him again? Because he likes alex smith?

I have zero issues with the dude, but he does seem to be pretty argumentative.

Hammock Parties 08-13-2013 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Maverick91579 (Post 9882767)
Well, if that is what CP wants, then I will leave.

http://i.imgur.com/UPso2.gif

Mav 08-13-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9882769)
Yeah.... clearly from his 100 posts today which included a short story that would make TMZ proud, requests to multiple mods to delete the thread this morning, and all around rock solid demeanor, he's a no nonsense kind of guy who doesn't give a shit.... but to come back for a 2nd round....

well, all of that is fair. But the truth is, I was asking for that thread to be removed because it wasn't needed.

But its cool. I really didn't care as long is was all about me. But my Daughter, didn't deserve to be brought into this. So, with that, thanks MOD, I will leave. just delete my account....

Thanks CP, I wish you all the best.

Simply Red 08-13-2013 07:31 PM

Pretty certain 2 out of 3 of these 49er fans are really only Mr. Kotter, incognito.

hometeam 08-13-2013 07:31 PM

http://i42.tinypic.com/or8bqv.gif

RealSNR 08-13-2013 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9882754)
Why is it that people don't like him again? Because he likes alex smith?

Because of the thread AC deleted, mostly.

And his unwillingness to lie down and take it like a man.

Hammock Parties 08-13-2013 07:31 PM

I'm ****ing dying. LMAO

Stanley Nickels 08-13-2013 07:32 PM

http://i749.photobucket.com/albums/x...13/WellBuy.gif

J Diddy 08-13-2013 07:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 9882769)

This is a continuation of the thread where he dared them to do what they must. This began when he wasn't on here, got back, and shit had built.

Dayze 08-13-2013 07:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9882173)

IM catching up on this thread since I left work.....and found this glorious posted after the pole vault chick

RealSNR 08-13-2013 07:33 PM

Awesome. No more 49er drama shit.

They've now been downgraded back to being only as annoying as Patriot tards

J Diddy 08-13-2013 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9882779)
Because of the thread AC deleted, mostly.

And his unwillingness to lie down and take it like a man.

I disagree. He took a beating and stood strong. Problem was he didn't know what people are capable of here.

It was funny at first but then it got real.

Setsuna 08-13-2013 07:37 PM

No you take it like a man. No such thing as standing strong.

Hammock Parties 08-13-2013 07:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9882793)
I disagree. He took a beating and stood strong. Problem was he didn't know what people are capable of here.

http://trueslant.com/johnsellers/fil...mp-300x165.jpg

Hammock Parties 08-13-2013 07:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9882788)
Awesome. No more 49er drama shit.

They've now been downgraded back to being only as annoying as Patriot tards

There are still a few stragglers.

But we've cut off the head.

Stanley Nickels 08-13-2013 07:42 PM

Really, Mav, you don't seem like a terrible person. You seem like somebody I'd never like, ever, but not a terrible person. It's your chutzpah (does anybody else feel like Hebrew should always be italicized? I digress.) that was so obnoxious. You were dumb enough to put your birthdate in your username, use the same handle on multiple sites across the internet, and you inexplicably included your full name with that handle. I wasn't even going to post the court records, but you just kept goading. You couldn't just let it rest. I stopped WAY short of what I could've, too. I found far more than that stuff from the past. I don't say this to gloat, but to let you know that you've got to stop being so stubborn about it.

Mr_Tomahawk 08-13-2013 07:42 PM

500+ posts....!

Save me the time of searching and answer this....were pictures of boobs posted anywhere in this thread?

J Diddy 08-13-2013 07:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9882814)

You were the one crying like a bitch about your grandpa and you think someone posting shit about his daughter is cool?

Hammock Parties 08-13-2013 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9882824)
You were the one crying like a bitch about your grandpa and you think someone posting shit about his daughter is cool?

Hey, it was a low blow, no doubt. You don't see me posting it, do you. o:-)

Dayze 08-13-2013 07:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9882688)

Jesus. ROFL
This place ownns.

BigRedChief 08-13-2013 07:48 PM

Quote:

Bringing the daughter into it was below the belt. No way should someones kids be brought into the crap on here.

the Talking Can 08-13-2013 07:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9882637)
Then what was Malinda all upset about?

http://wcca.wicourts.gov/caseDetails...unt=6&offset=0

And, should this be the last I see of you all:
http://imageshack.us/a/img46/2269/wellbuygif.gif

wow...props

SAUTO 08-13-2013 07:51 PM

Quote:

Was her name revealed? I hope not.

The rest is ****ing hilarious though.

Wish SN would post it all
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze 08-13-2013 07:51 PM

It's like a scene from the A-Team or some cheesy action flick where the hero is trying to disarm the bomb timer......and is successful...

But this time the hero is blown to bits Sasha Grey style (not that i know who that is )

Dayze 08-13-2013 07:53 PM

For the record, there are dumb young bastards in every branch, but in my experience, the Army is the Super Bowl for dumb ass young dudes,

Sue me.

J Diddy 08-13-2013 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9882871)
Was her name revealed? I hope not.

The rest is ****ing hilarious though.

Wish SN would post it all
Posted via Mobile Device

I don't know because I didn't click on the links. None of my business. I just messed with the stuff he offered as public.

the Talking Can 08-13-2013 07:53 PM

what makes someone a human punching bag?

Bwana 08-13-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9882819)
Really, Mav, you don't seem like a terrible person. You seem like somebody I'd never like, ever, but not a terrible person. It's your chutzpah (does anybody else feel like Hebrew should always be italicized? I digress.) that was so obnoxious. You were dumb enough to put your birthdate in your username, use the same handle on multiple sites across the internet, and you inexplicably included your full name with that handle. I wasn't even going to post the court records, but you just kept goading. You couldn't just let it rest. I stopped WAY short of what I could've, too. I found far more than that stuff from the past. I don't say this to gloat, but to let you know that you've got to stop being so stubborn about it.

To be clear, the reason we let the fly was because he did indeed goad you into it. Normally that would be a vacation.

With that being said, I think he did indeed learn a lesson. AC tried to help, I tried to help, but in the end it took a "group lesson" to drive the point home. Oh shit oh dear. :doh!:

gblowfish 08-13-2013 07:54 PM

Wow...what an epic visiting troll meltdown. He blew himself up worse than Bono after the Colts playoff loss...

Hammock Parties 08-13-2013 07:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9882882)
the Army is the Super Bowl for dumb ass young dudes.

CrazyCoffey hates you.

SAUTO 08-13-2013 07:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9882888)
what makes someone a human punching bag?

better question is why do some WANT to be one?
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 08-13-2013 07:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9882889)
in the end it took a "group lesson" to drive the point home.

http://i.imgur.com/DCh5HdG.gif

the Talking Can 08-13-2013 08:01 PM

there is a very specific personality of those who come here destined to melt down....

a certain earnestness, and insincere politeness is usually the first clue...then they pretend to be 'shocked, shocked' by the behavior here while at the same time posting more and more obsessively

then something snaps, and you can see the death drive...they're going out in the most flailing, humiliating, drawn out way imaginable...no white towel, ever

they are just begging for the end at that point - so they can perform their martyr routine, piece together the small remaining shards of their dignity and find a new board to begin it all again

the Talking Can 08-13-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9882905)
better question is why do some WANT to be one?
Posted via Mobile Device

yes, that's what i meant to ask

it is clear from every forum he has been on that this is typical: he insists on some type of public emotional reckoning with people who couldn't give a shit, then he is mocked, then he leaves...

Bearcat 08-13-2013 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bwana (Post 9882889)
To be clear, the reason we let the fly was because he did indeed goad you into it. Normally that would be a vacation.

With that being said, I think he did indeed learn a lesson. AC tried to help, I tried to help, but in the end it took a "group lesson" to drive the point home. Oh shit oh dear. :doh!:

Pretty much... it's not like this is a frequent occurrence, and that's because people generally know where to draw the line. But, every once in a while (not even a handful of times total here), someone digs their own grave by challenging the internet... and the internet usually wins.

Pasta Little Brioni 08-13-2013 08:06 PM

Holy shit!

Chief Roundup 08-13-2013 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9882793)

Man I tried to warn him nicely and then rudely but he wouldn't listen.

SAUTO 08-13-2013 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9882931)
there is a very specific personality of those who come here destined to melt down....

a certain earnestness, and insincere politeness is usually the first clue...then they pretend to be 'shocked, shocked' by the behavior here while at the same time posting more and more obsessively

then something snaps, and you can see the death drive...they're going out in the most flailing, humiliating, drawn out way imaginable...no white towel, ever

they are just begging for the end at that point - so they can perform their martyr routine, piece together the small remaining shards of their dignity and find a new board to begin it all again

dead nuts.
Posted via Mobile Device

GoChargers 08-13-2013 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9882931)

Well said, and perfectly sums up the delusional Niner trolls on here.

TimBone 08-13-2013 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9882882)
For the record, there are dumb young bastards in every branch, but in my experience, the Army is the Super Bowl for dumb ass young dudes,

Sue me.

I'd say the same for the Navy.

Eleazar 08-13-2013 08:14 PM

Now this is some quality self-destruction

Bwana 08-13-2013 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9882862)
Bringing the daughter into it was below the belt. No way should someones kids be brought into the crap on here.

As stated, if not for the "bring it on" attitude by the 9er, it would have been a ban. In 99% of the cases it would have been vacation time and I let about anything fly around here.

I think he got in over his head and didn't really know what to do other than hold his ground. I could see where it was going, but sometimes the best thing to do is sit back and watch the house burn down. Hopefully he is a wiser poster in the future.

Chief Roundup 08-13-2013 08:15 PM

Is there really any doubt that he will be back though? Not in my mind. People like this always come back over and over.

Saccopoo 08-13-2013 08:16 PM

Jesus...

I go to work, it's a beautiful day, I have fun, enjoy myself and I am filled with positive, happy thoughts that everything is alright in the world.

And then I come home to find a ****ing scorched earth.

http://atlasshrugs2000.typepad.com/a...k_massacre.jpg

RunKC 08-13-2013 08:16 PM

This thread HAS to go in the CP HOF. It just has to.

Hammock Parties 08-13-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9883020)
Is there really any doubt that he will be back though? Not in my mind. People like this always come back over and over.

As soon as Alex Smith has a decent game, he'll blow back in like a stinky shit-covered tumbleweed.

Chief Roundup 08-13-2013 08:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9883029)
As soon as Alex Smith has a decent game, he'll blow back in like a stinky shit-covered tumbleweed.

Sounds all too familiar.

GoChargers 08-13-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9883020)

He doesn't strike me as someone who could create a mult and not get found out immediately.

Dayze 08-13-2013 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by McFly (Post 9883006)
I'd say the same for the Navy.

Lol. Lots of similarities for all branches.

But for some reason, army guys take the cake.

BigRedChief 08-13-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9883025)

I've already got it queued up for the next Hall of classics nominations.

Dayze 08-13-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

**** YOU

:D

DaneMcCloud 08-13-2013 08:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9883029)

irony

hometeam 08-13-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Only if the original thread was restored and merged. THEN you have something. Without it it is just a shell ~

Stanley Nickels 08-13-2013 08:22 PM

So how do people in the military see the stereotype from each branch? I always thought it was:
Marines: the linebacker from High School, not bright enough to fear death, but strong enough to avoid it
Navy: doesn't want to see a lot of combat, but doesn't want the stigma of bein Air Force
Army: ?? Never really knew anything about it
Air Force: most likely to be afraid of gunfire, but also most likely to win military jeopardy..

I'm probably WAY off base, though.

Stanley Nickels 08-13-2013 08:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 9883039)
He doesn't strike me as someone who could create a mult and not get found out immediately.

ROFL mult: notMaverick91579

Eleazar 08-13-2013 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9883061)
So how do people in the military see the stereotype from each branch? I always thought it was:
Marines: the linebacker from High School, not bright enough to fear death, but strong enough to avoid it
Navy: doesn't want to see a lot of combat, but doesn't want the stigma of bein Air Force
Air Force: most likely to be afraid of gunfire, but also most likely to win military jeopardy..

In the military town where I live, they call them the chAir Force

BigRedChief 08-13-2013 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hometeam (Post 9883059)
Only if the original thread was restored and merged. THEN you have something. Without it it is just a shell ~

You can vote no.

SAUTO 08-13-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

Marines-Phil
Air force are super douchey Hootie
who doesn't like the army guy Coffey
Navy guys are easily frazzled
Posted via Mobile Device

Dayze 08-13-2013 08:26 PM

Quote:

There's always branch bias etc. truth of the matter is each branch has their own area of expertise. So to slam one or the other is crap. Just a bunch of inter branch ribbing.

I have respect for all. But my bias, admittedly, is If there's a young jackass in the service stereotype, they're more,prevelant in the army. Do all army guys fall under this....he'll no. I'm talking about the **** stick who can barely spell their names getting into shit , ending up in restricted duty.

Enough of that shit. **** MAVERICK!

Dayze 08-13-2013 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9883088)
Marines-Phil
Air force are super douchey Hootie
who doesn't like the army guy Coffey
Navy guys are easily frazzled
Posted via Mobile Device

**** you :cuss:

RainMaker 08-13-2013 08:29 PM

I wonder how much anybody could find out about us from our posts here. It just goes to show you that if somebody from CP is able to get personal information, then the boys with the toys at the NSA know pretty much everything about our online lives.

I imagine that Maverick made quite a few mistakes making him an easy mark. Just how hard is it to get that information as an average Joe if you are determined to get it? Makes you think...

jd1020 08-13-2013 08:29 PM

I'm surprised this board is still up. People started digging up court cases and shit... what happened with the call?

DeezNutz 08-13-2013 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9883064)

It will be another Top Gun call sign with his birth date reversed.

"Bwhahahahahaha"s are always my tell. I read one and I feel just like I'm playing cards against KGB, listening to him pop Oreos.

Dayze 08-13-2013 08:29 PM

CP Monitored Phrase Of The Day

Kaepernick 08-13-2013 08:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs(exceptQB) (Post 9881955)
Please don't chase this guy away.

I want to rub his nose in the shit running out of Alex's pantaloons when the time comes.

Well, so much for that. Have to find another whipping boy for when Alex screws up. Well, you still have MacNinersChiefs or whoever.

I guess you won your bet...

Dayze 08-13-2013 08:31 PM

What is a pantaloon?

I had a friend who used to have one at the lake, if its what I'm thinking it is.

Kaepernick 08-13-2013 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainMaker (Post 9883113)
I wonder how much anybody could find out about us from our posts here. It just goes to show you that if somebody from CP is able to get personal information, then the boys with the toys at the NSA know pretty much everything about our online lives.

I imagine that Maverick made quite a few mistakes making him an easy mark. Just how hard is it to get that information as an average Joe if you are determined to get it? Makes you think...

Your privacy is complete illusion. You have no privacy.

Hammock Parties 08-13-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9883128)
Well, so much for that. Have to find another whipping boy for when Alex screws up. Well, you still have MacNinersChiefs or whoever.

I guess you won your bet...

ROFL

It'd be funny if he came back if we won 8 games.

gblowfish 08-13-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9883142)

So, I don't need to shut the door when I take a dump at work??

AustinChief 08-13-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RainMaker (Post 9883113)

This is why I don't even try to hide who I am or what I do. Open book policy is safest.

the Talking Can 08-13-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Stanley Nickels (Post 9883064)

rep

Dayze 08-13-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kaepernick (Post 9883142)

You have no privacy Rain Man...

Or should I say "Mr. 'French Tickler'"?

Stanley Nickels 08-13-2013 08:33 PM

Clay, is it too late to share the extra goods you were provided via PM? I think it's a fitting conclusion to this story.

Dayze 08-13-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9883145)
So, I don't need to shut the door when I take a dump at work??

We all know you don't work.

SAUTO 08-13-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dayze (Post 9883111)
**** you :cuss:

I almost said they were always in a dayze... Lol
Posted via Mobile Device