ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The Bills take the AFC this seasom (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=349860)

notorious 08-22-2023 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 17067786)
I proclaim thou art the mightiest reerun in the land!

That's quite the accomplishment.

It's the most competitive pool known to the history of mankind.

Rainbarrel 08-22-2023 10:13 AM

Trading Allen now when they can absolutely rape a team & set themselves up for years. Allen's blueprint will only get itched deeper. Between the ears? is not the right stuff. That move is only for like 2% of the NFL ownership gamblers. That's not Buffalo

RaidersOftheCellar 08-22-2023 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDiqLix (Post 17067038)
2023 Jets = 2022 Broncos

LMAO

Sure, aside from a few minor differences. Namely, having a good QB, good coach, and a talented roster.

This prediction's going to age wonderfully!

RaidersOftheCellar 08-22-2023 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustDiqLix (Post 17067152)
It’ll be Bills v Chiefs in AFCCG.

In Arrowhead, since the Bills have a tough division to deal with.

Bills love Arrowhead though.

Are they playing the AFCCG in the regular season this year?

FloridaMan88 08-22-2023 10:31 AM

Buffalo finishes 3rd in the AFC East, misses the playoffs, and McDermott is fired.

Wallcrawler 08-22-2023 10:47 AM

McDerpitt has to be on borrowed time. With all of the hype given to the Bills by the media, deserved or not, this is now a franchise with Superbowl aspirations, no matter how far detached from reality that is.

Allen is like a more athletic Jeff George. Cannon arm, empty head.

Diggs is a pouting little bitch now that things have repeatedly failed.

Their defense is not what it was during their best shot at a run, which was 13 seconds, but even then, I think Lou Anarumo is able to shut down the Bills offense and the Bengals go to the superbowl vs the Rams anyway.

Josh Allen simply is not poised and calculating enough with the game on the line. Boat racing bad teams, the guy looks like a billion dollars.

In the last game he played that mattered, this qb that is supposedly on Mahomes level threw for just 264 yards and a pick, his one touchdown coming on a 1 yard run on the way to mustering just 10 points in the playoffs.

Bills ain't taking anything from anyone this season.

rfaulk34 08-22-2023 05:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPH83 (Post 17067415)
Same. As stupid as this OP is rhe Bengals are FAR worse. Cannot fathom why CP doesn't reserve it's hatred for them over the Bills.

https://media0.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2...xEv6/giphy.gif

Sassy Squatch 08-22-2023 05:15 PM

Pretty sure the league bending over backwards to accommodate the Bills post Hamlin situation led to a large part of the acrimony

rfaulk34 08-22-2023 05:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17067486)
Yeah, but rfaulk >>>> diqlix

I think Bills fans are worse because the Bengals have actually beaten the Chiefs when it matters. Hell, I don't remember Bengals fans even existing before they won the AFFCG... they won and they were pretty damn gloaty about it. But.. they earned it first.

Even if that stings more due to the AFFCG loss, Bills fans have acted like they've owned the Chiefs since prior to the first playoff match up and have been obnoxious as hell about it... FFS, this clown is STILL talking like the Bills have been successful at Arrowhead and "they love Arrowhead".

It's hard to imagine he's actually a Bills fan at this point, it's so silly.

Not sure I've ever seen such an entitled fanbase throw around so much trash talk while their team accomplishes so little (insert trophy stand meme).

https://y.yarn.co/7430736e-5ba3-4e66...58e13_text.gif

Sassy Squatch 08-22-2023 05:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17067486)
Yeah, but rfaulk >>>> diqlix

I think Bills fans are worse because the Bengals have actually beaten the Chiefs when it matters. Hell, I don't remember Bengals fans even existing before they won the AFFCG... they won and they were pretty damn gloaty about it. But.. they earned it first.

Even if that stings more due to the AFFCG loss, Bills fans have acted like they've owned the Chiefs since prior to the first playoff match up and have been obnoxious as hell about it... FFS, this clown is STILL talking like the Bills have been successful at Arrowhead and "they love Arrowhead".

It's hard to imagine he's actually a Bills fan at this point, it's so silly.

Not sure I've ever seen such an entitled fanbase throw around so much trash talk while their team accomplishes so little (insert trophy stand meme).

He also engages far better. Daquix or whatever name he goes by is just strange. Rfaulk will actually have a legit conversation if you're chatting outside of football, and he's capable of both dishing and taking abuse. As far as rival fans go, he's pretty far up there.

Pablo 08-22-2023 05:29 PM

Yeah, I'd even let rfaulk watch while I plow his wife. I send diqlix on a purple gatorade run while I bore his out.

rfaulk34 08-22-2023 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 17068516)
Yeah, I'd even let rfaulk watch while I plow his wife. I send diqlix on a purple gatorade run while I bore his out.

Don't be scared. Tell them how i plow you while you're plowing my wife.

RaidersOftheCellar 08-22-2023 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 17068519)
Don't be scared. Tell them how i plow you while you're plowing my wife.

While Joey plows you?

rfaulk34 08-22-2023 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RaidersOftheCellar (Post 17068569)
While Joey plows you?

Sometimes you gotta take one for the team.

RaidersOftheCellar 08-22-2023 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rfaulk34 (Post 17068581)
Sometimes you gotta take one for the team.

I get it. The Bengals need some success.

But what’s Joey’s excuse?