ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ***Official Bushwood Country Club Lounge*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=184595)

BWillie 07-24-2022 08:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by philfree (Post 16380099)
Scotland? No.

Bandon, Oregon

philfree 07-24-2022 08:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 16380101)
Bandon, Oregon

Oh. Nope never played in Oregan. I played New Castle up in the Seattle area though.

Mr. Plow 08-17-2022 10:15 AM

Patrick Reed launches lawsuit against Golf Channel

Quote:

Golfer Patrick Reed filed a lawsuit against Brandel Chamblee and the Golf Channel, seeking $750 million in damages for defamation.

Reed alleges, according to court documents, that Chamblee, a Golf Channel analyst, has “actively” targeted Reed to “destroy his reputation, create hate, and a hostile work environment” for the player

Mr. Plow 08-17-2022 10:16 AM

And because he's a douche......

Spoiler for auto play

Spoiler!

ptlyon 08-17-2022 10:43 AM

Autoplay sucks

Mr. Plow 08-17-2022 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ptlyon (Post 16416434)
Autoplay sucks

Sorry, I'll kill it. I forget I have chrome add on that disables it.

JohnnyHammersticks 12-13-2022 12:00 PM

Bushwould.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/jPJ3VqeKLSU" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-06-2023 09:50 AM

Only took nine holes for the first LIV guy to fold.

Kevin Na- WD: Bitchmade

scho63 04-06-2023 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 16892139)
Only took nine holes for the first LIV guy to fold.

Kevin Na- WD: Bitchmade

Please don't tell me your anti-LIV? :rolleyes:

Pablo 04-06-2023 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16892151)

Why would anyone be pro LIV?

Haven’t watched any of their events and probably won’t. It’s not because I hate the guys for leaving. I just don’t care about second tier pro leagues

JohnnyHammersticks 04-06-2023 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 16892159)

Haven’t watched any of their events and probably won’t. It’s not because I hate the guys for leaving. I just don’t care about second tier pro leagues

Felt that way in the beginning but starting to come around on the idea. Not that LIV is very watchable, I've tried and tapped out twice. The team format thing is ridiculous and a distraction imo.

BUT, it's already forced the PGA to up their game. Phoenix Open had the best field in its history this year because of it. 3 of the 4 majors will still have both fields combined if I'm not mistaken. Plus the PGA was starting to get more and more political, so hopefully a rival tour will tamp that down a bit.

My guy Rahm 4-jacked the 1st hole for a double.

Having ESPN+ is worth it for the golf alone. Masters brass is still living in the 20th century in terms of live coverage they allow on TV.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-06-2023 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16892151)

If a bunch of washed-up guys want to cash checks in a third-tier league, that's their right-- just don't denigrate or sue the tour that made you all multi-millionaires because you violated their rules in following a rebel organization started by a bitter choke artist with a vendetta

scho63 04-06-2023 10:10 AM

Quote:

-It is a real cool format

-A lot of top rated players

-Neat to watch both team play and individual play

-Pros in shorts look like they are having fun

-Music on the course

-Interviews during the round

-Who wants to watch shitty PGA events with scrubs like the Valero Open. It sucked.

-They are two different types of events and cool to watch BOTH without having to be a PGA snob, which is now apparent how much douchery the PGA is

scho63 04-06-2023 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 16892173)
BUT, it's already forced the PGA to up their game. Phoenix Open had the best field in its history this year because of it.

I think the Phoenix Open has crossed the Rubicon. I am shocked that a player, caddie or official hasn't gotten hit in the head or face with a beer can.

That is just complete stupidity.

JohnnyHammersticks 04-06-2023 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 16892175)
If a bunch of washed-up guys want to cash checks in a third-tier league, that's their right-- just don't denigrate or sue the tour that made you all multi-millionaires because you violated their rules in following a rebel organization started by a bitter choke artist with a vendetta

You think guys like Cameron Smith, Keopka, Matthew Wolff, Bryson, Anser, Paul Casey, and Joaquin Niemann are washed up? Bold strategy, Cotton...

JohnnyHammersticks 04-06-2023 10:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16892186)
I think the Phoenix Open has crossed the Rubicon. I am shocked that a player, caddie or official hasn't gotten hit in the head or face with a beer can.

That is just complete stupidity.

I absolutely love it and think it's great for the game.

WilliamTheIrish 04-06-2023 10:19 AM

1) It’s Saudi money. **** them and any normalization of the House Of Saud.

2) The format sucks dick.

scho63 04-06-2023 10:22 AM

Quote:

So ALL these guys are washed up third tier??? Cmon, that is a dumb statement. :facepalm:

Blake Windred
Cameron Smith
Jediah Morgan
Kevin Yuan
Marc Leishman
Matt Jones
Travis Smyth
Wade Ormsby
Bernd Wiesberger
Thomas Pieters
Joaquín Niemann
Mito Pereira
Sebastián Muñoz
Ian Poulter
Laurie Canter
Lee Westwood
Oliver Fisher
Paul Casey
Richard Bland
Sam Horsfield
Martin Kaymer
Anirban Lahiri
Viraj Madappa
Hideto Tanihara
Jinichiro Kozuma
Ryosuke Kinoshita
Yuki Inamori
Jordan Shergo Al Kurdi
Abraham Ancer
Carlos Ortiz
Danny Lee
Graeme McDowell
Branden Grace
Charl Schwartzel
Dean Burmester
Hennie du Plessis
Ian Snyman
J. C. Ritchie
Justin Harding
Louis Oosthuizen
Oliver Bekker
Shaun Norris
Adrián Otaegui
David Puig
Eugenio Chacarra
Pablo Larrazábal
Sergio García
Henrik Stenson
Itthipat Buranatanyarat
Phachara Khongwatmai
Ratchanon Chantananuwat (a)
Sadom Kaewkanjana
Andy Ogletree
Brendan Steele
Brooks Koepka
Bryson DeChambeau
Bubba Watson
Cameron Tringale
Charles Howell III
Chase Koepka
Dustin Johnson
Harold Varner III
Hudson Swafford
James Piot
Jason Kokrak
Kevin Na
Matthew Wolff
Pat Perez
Patrick Reed
Peter Uihlein
Phil Mickelson
Sihwan Kim
Talor Gooch
Turk Pettit
Scott Vincent

scho63 04-06-2023 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WilliamTheIrish (Post 16892206)
1) It’s Saudi money. **** them and any normalization of the House Of Saud.

2) The format sucks dick.

I think the fact that players can't loaf when they are having a bad round because they are on a team is pretty good IMHO.

I'm not gonna get on a moral rant on the Saudi's. I'll save that for the DC forum.

scho63 04-06-2023 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 16892202)
I absolutely love it and think it's great for the game.

It was but it has gotten WAY out of control. :doh!:

I also think that all the douchebag fans who need to shout some asinine phrase at the tee after a player hits need to be ejected. It's moronic and I don't need to hear your voice on TV you ****ing drunken losers. :harumph:

scho63 04-06-2023 10:29 AM

I find it odd that the Masters doesn't come on TV live until 1pm EST. That is complete crap and the PGA should have this on by 10am

JohnnyHammersticks 04-06-2023 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16892235)
I find it odd that the Masters doesn't come on TV live until 1pm EST. That is complete crap and the PGA should have this on by 10am

Multiple live feeds on ESPN+. 4 live channels are airing right now.

https://i.imgur.com/PcSCGF6.png

tk13 04-06-2023 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16892235)

The actual coverage doesn't start until 3. It's because the PGA doesn't run the Masters. Augusta National controls everything and they've always been very stingy about TV. At least now they let ESPN show some coverage on ESPN+ until the actual TV coverage starts.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-06-2023 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 16892200)
You think guys like Cameron Smith, Keopka, Matthew Wolff, Bryson, Anser, Paul Casey, and Joaquin Niemann are washed up? Bold strategy, Cotton...

When you have to include 45-year-old Paul Casey, who has never won anything of significance, to prove your point, you might want to rethink your point.

FWIW- Wolff was washing out of the Tour because he can't handle the mental strain, and Koepka and Douchechambeau are already breaking down physically.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-06-2023 10:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 16892267)
The actual coverage doesn't start until 3. It's because the PGA doesn't run the Masters. Augusta National controls everything and they've always been very stingy about TV. At least now they let ESPN show some coverage on ESPN+ until the actual TV coverage starts.

They didn't even used to show the front nine on Sunday. People have it a lot better than they think regarding Masters coverage.

JohnnyHammersticks 04-06-2023 10:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 16892286)
When you have to include 45-year-old Paul Casey, who has never won anything of significance, to prove your point, you might want to rethink your point.

FWIW- Wolff was washing out of the Tour because he can't handle the mental strain, and Koepka and Douchechambeau are already breaking down physically.

Now do the part about LIV members winning 3 of the last 9 majors

BWillie 04-06-2023 10:52 AM

Its going to be high of 50, low 43 Saturday and about the same Sunday.

If Tiger does make the cut hes gonna shoot 80 on the weekend.

BWillie 04-06-2023 10:53 AM

ESPN+ is one thing that they got right. Makes Masters week that much better

JohnnyHammersticks 04-06-2023 10:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 16892300)
Its going to be high of 50, low 43 Saturday and about the same Sunday.

If Tiger does make the cut hes gonna shoot 80 on the weekend.

Hoping otherwise, but it doesn't look like he'll be around to worry about it.

Ocotillo 04-06-2023 10:56 AM

Masters.com has live streaming of featured groups, holes 4-6, Amen Corner and holes 15-16.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-06-2023 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 16892297)
Now do the part about LIV members winning 3 of the last 9 majors

Now do the part about how Phil will never contend in a major again and and see how silly your point is when you set arbitrary brackets around start and end dates.

Who knows, maybe Norman will be able to finagle them world ranking points by playing in the Riyadh Bonesaw Invitational and we'll see them compete in full field events in again. Until then, it's a bunch of guys taking the bag and ducking competition.

KC_Connection 04-06-2023 11:01 AM

Quote:

LIV was always going to sue the tour anyway given the antitrust issues at play.

KC_Connection 04-06-2023 11:03 AM

Quote:

LIV is not any more second tier than over half of the PGA Tour tournaments at this point. The PGA Tour's response to LIV was to basically create a two-tier system on their own tour (with one tier without cuts for the elite players and another tier for the rest). The Valero Texas Open last week had like 2 top 50 golfers even playing.

JohnnyHammersticks 04-06-2023 11:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 16892322)
Now do the part about how Phil will never contend in a major again and and see how silly your point is when you set arbitrary brackets around start and end dates.

Who knows, maybe Norman will be able to finagle them world ranking points by playing in the Riyadh Bonesaw Invitational and we'll see them compete in full field events in again. Until then, it's a bunch of guys taking the bag and ducking competition.

Since 2016 - 12 of 27*, 44.4%

Since 2017 - 10 of 23*, 43.5%

*no Open Championship in 2020 due to Covid

Those work better for you? Because they work even better for me and the point I'm making. :thumb:

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-06-2023 11:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 16892327)
LIV is not any more second tier than over half of the PGA Tour tournaments at this point. The PGA Tour's response to LIV was to basically create a two-tier system on their own tour (with one tier without cuts for the elite players and another tier for the rest). The Valero Texas Open last week had like 2 top 50 golfers even playing.

That has existed for decades. Tiger's career was defined by playing the majors, the Players', WGC events Jack's and Arnold's events, and some Buick events per his endorsement contract.

Tons of low level players got their cards winning events like the Barbasol Invitational or the Disney. That's how Tiger got his in 1996.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-06-2023 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 16892349)
Since 2016 - 12 of 27*, 44.4%

Since 2017 - 10 of 23*, 43.5%

*no Open Championship in 2020 due to Covid

Those work better for you? Because they work even better for me and the point I'm making. :thumb:

Yes, when you go back in history, the guys that used to be elite have better results.

I'll tell you what: we can make a wager. There will be 20 majors over the next 5 years. LIV guys will win O/U 7.5 while they are on LIV. I'll take the under.

KC_Connection 04-06-2023 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 16892354)
That has existed for decades. Tiger's career was defined by playing the majors, the Players', WGC events Jack's and Arnold's events, and some Buick events per his endorsement contract.

Tons of low level players got their cards winning events like the Barbasol Invitational or the Disney. That's how Tiger got his in 1996.

Not to this extent. The WGC events were a response to another Greg Norman endeavor 30 years ago, but making over a dozen mandatory cut less tournaments for the top 50 in the world has not ever existed before. It had to be done, though, so they didn't lose any more elite players.

JohnnyHammersticks 04-06-2023 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 16892361)
Yes, when you go back in history, the guys that used to be elite have better results.

I'll tell you what: we can make a wager. There will be 20 majors over the next 5 years. LIV guys will win O/U 7.5 while they are on LIV. I'll take the under.

LIV members won't be allowed to play in 5 of those 20 majors.

JohnnyHammersticks 04-06-2023 11:34 AM

Nice bounce back by Rahmbo. -5 on the 8 holes after his 4-jack on the 1st.

These guys are freaking wizards. I practice A LOT and it's amazing what an entirely different level they're on.

scho63 04-06-2023 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JohnnyHammersticks (Post 16892377)
Nice bounce back by Rahmbo. -5 on the 8 holes after his 4-jack on the 1st.

These guys are freaking wizards. I practice A LOT and it's amazing what an entirely different level they're on.

1. They don't throw away shots trying to do the impossible like amateurs do.
2. They take their punishment when they hit a bad shot and move on.
3. They know you can't overcome a double or triple bogey on 1 hole and just chip away.
4. They spend most of their time practicing on the green, sandtraps and chipping since that is where most strokes are gained/lost.
5. They can shape shots, amateurs rarely can.
6. They know when to pin hunt and when to go to center of green.

When amateurs finish a round and start reflecting on every shot, they are amazed at all the wasted shots, especially 3 or 4 putts. Add in shanked chips or getting stuck in a sandtrap and most have an easy 8-10 shots they can improve on.

Mr. Plow 04-06-2023 12:32 PM

Tiger finally gets a putt to fall.

Mr. Plow 04-06-2023 12:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16892411)
When amateurs finish a round and start reflecting on every shot, they are amazed at all the wasted shots, especially 3 or 4 putts.

I'm around 15-17 handicap and this is my biggest issue. Wasted shots. I'll play decent over 14 holes and look back and realize that I gave up 8+ shots over those 4 holes. Kills my score.

Bladed my chip over the green; chipped back short; 2 putt. Instead of 5 at worst, I'm carding a 7.

scho63 04-06-2023 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 16892511)
I'm around 15-17 handicap and this is my biggest issue. Wasted shots. I'll play decent over 14 holes and look back and realize that I gave up 8+ shots over those 4 holes. Kills my score.

Bladed my chip over the green; chipped back short; 2 putt. Instead of 5 at worst, I'm carding a 7.

I carried about a 15-17 handicap for a long time living in NJ. When I moved to CA in 1996 and started to play 3 days a week, I spent a LOT of time practicing my chipping and sand trap shots. I also also worked on eliminating 3 putts.

By the time I left CA in early 2002, I was a 7.8 handicap and I rarely tossed away shots. My biggest weakness to this day has been my 3,4,5 irons. I have a bad habit of reverse pivoting that creates hitting the ball fat. I am NOT a natural golfer and only got good due to massive amounts of practice and muscle memory.

I rarely play any golf even though I live in golf haven here in AZ but I am going to get back to playing this summer after I drop all the weight I've gained the last 2 1/2 years.

I bet I am a 25+ handicap today if I stepped on a course. :deevee:

JohnnyHammersticks 04-06-2023 01:23 PM

Imagine being that amateur and being 4-under on the first day of the Masters.

That's gonna be me someday...

https://media0.giphy.com/media/v1.Y2...p8QM/giphy.gif

Mizzou_8541 04-06-2023 01:38 PM

Went to the practice rounds on Monday and Tuesday. Really awesome experience. Got to see pretty much all the golfers that have a chance to win. Followed Justin Thomas and Tiger on Tuesday. Also the LIV guys as well. Watching them skip the water on 16 was a trip. Amazing how close some of those guys came to holing it. 10/10. Would recommend.

JohnnyHammersticks 04-06-2023 01:39 PM

Decent comeback by the Cat. Be nice if he could get it back to even here on the 18th (I'm a few minutes behind, paused the live feed)

JohnnyHammersticks 04-06-2023 01:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 (Post 16892609)
Went to the practice rounds on Monday and Tuesday. Really awesome experience. Got to see pretty much all the golfers that have a chance to win. Followed Justin Thomas and Tiger on Tuesday. Also the LIV guys as well. Watching them skip the water on 16 was a trip. Amazing how close some of those guys came to holing it. 10/10. Would recommend.

Must've been amazing. They're gushing about the condition Augusta National is in right now. Saying they've never seen it so perfect - and that's a pretty high bar.

Mizzou_8541 04-06-2023 01:43 PM

The course is in amazing shape, but a bunch of people were butthurt that the azaleas bloomed too early, so there aren’t as many flowers this year lol.

I hope when I’m that old, my life has gone down a path where I’m bitching about azalea blooms in Augusta becasue that’s all I have to be upset about haha

scho63 04-06-2023 02:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 (Post 16892609)

Was it fun to eat all the cheap good food?

How much were the tickets?

The course looks AMAZING!

Mizzou_8541 04-06-2023 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16892729)
Was it fun to eat all the cheap good food?

How much were the tickets?

The course looks AMAZING!

Dude, it was all amazing. The pimento cheese is actually legit. I had like 5 over two days lol. Beers for $5. Chicken biscuit for $2. Didn’t exactly make up for the price of the ticket - one day was a little north of $1000. Yikes. I think we waited too long to buy them.

To that end, my dad, brother in law and I had a fantastic time. It was totally worth it but it’s so ****ing expensive I probably wont do it again until my kids have graduated college.

I even bought a gnome haha.

Final edit: one pass for one day was $1000+ on Ticketmaster

Dartgod 04-06-2023 04:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 (Post 16892755)
Dude, it was all amazing. The pimento cheese is actually legit. I had like 5 over two days lol. Beers for $5. Chicken biscuit for $2. Didn’t exactly make up for the price of the ticket - one day was a little north of $1000. Yikes. I think we waited too long to buy them.

To that end, my dad, brother in law and I had a fantastic time. It was totally worth it but it’s so ****ing expensive I probably wont do it again until my kids have graduated college.

I even bought a gnome haha.

I'm hoping that someday I might actually get something other than the standard rejection letter for their ticket lottery.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-06-2023 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 16892914)
I'm hoping that someday I might actually get something other than the standard rejection letter for their ticket lottery.

Same. I even changed my title to Dr. with the hopes it might help

Mizzou_8541 04-06-2023 05:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 16892914)

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 16892925)
Same. I even changed my title to Dr. with the hopes it might help

To be clear: I went to the practice rounds. I wasn’t there today.

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-06-2023 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 (Post 16892935)
To be clear: I went to the practice rounds. I wasn’t there today.

Honestly, I think I'd prefer that. You have more freedom of movement and better access.

Mizzou_8541 04-06-2023 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 16892939)
Honestly, I think I'd prefer that. You have more freedom of movement and better access.

Watching on TV, the difference is huge.

These are just rough estimates, many coming after a dozen beers.

There were estimated 5 rows on a tee box when tiger or Rahm or JT or Spieth tees off.

Watching it live there are like 50 rows.

Ocotillo 04-07-2023 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 'Hamas' Jenkins (Post 16892939)

When I attended in 2012, Augusta National permitted cameras on practice round days, no cameras for the actual tournament.

That's a huge benefit to bring a camera there.

displacedinMN 04-07-2023 07:52 AM

schwartzel and dechambeau (sp) may not make the cut and it is 10 am on day 2

Mr. Plow 04-07-2023 08:24 AM

Koepka with an eagle to take a 3 shot lead

scho63 04-07-2023 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mizzou_8541 (Post 16892755)

:deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee::deevee:

TribalElder 04-07-2023 09:39 AM

Couldn't believe how affordable the menu looks

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Huge shoutout to The Masters for continuously being one of the only sporting events that has an affordable menu at the concession stand �� <a href="https://t.co/YrFXNeEGSZ">pic.twitter.com/YrFXNeEGSZ</a></p>&mdash; Joe Pompliano (@JoePompliano) <a href="https://twitter.com/JoePompliano/status/1643296582672998411?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 4, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Also, I wonder how the PGA folks will feel if Keopka from the LIV tour wins the Masters ROFL

scho63 04-07-2023 11:14 AM

The TV coverage of this Masters is ****ing abysmal.

tk13 04-07-2023 11:30 AM

Amateur Sam Bennett from Texas A&M is now in 2nd place behind Koepka.

KC_Connection 04-07-2023 12:05 PM

Outside of Phil Mickelson himself (who is having a good tournament), Brooks Koepka is the absolute last player the golf establishment would have wanted to win this.

scho63 04-07-2023 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 16893736)
Amateur Sam Bennett from Texas A&M is now in 2nd place behind Koepka.

That is awesome and I've seen NO live coverage of him but 2 hours of ****ing Tiger Woods carrying balls to the range, stretching at the range, highlights from yesterday and more blah, blah, blah bullshit.

tk13 04-07-2023 12:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16893801)
That is awesome and I've seen NO live coverage of him but 2 hours of ****ing Tiger Woods carrying balls to the range, stretching at the range, highlights from yesterday and more blah, blah, blah bullshit.

They've been showing him on the ESPN+ feeds. The actual "TV coverage" doesn't start until 3 pm.

11Chiefs 04-07-2023 12:14 PM

The Master's App have live feeds also.

srvy 04-07-2023 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 16893801)

https://www.masters.com/en_US/live/index.html

displacedinMN 04-07-2023 12:27 PM

the tv is garbage. had to go to the computer

scho63 04-07-2023 12:28 PM

I was watching some live feeds on the computer but it's making it hard to do any work.
On the TV I can peek at it and listen on the background.

Skyy God 04-07-2023 12:28 PM

Kent Babb sighting!!

"I don’t care what anyone says. It’s about the damn money," Varner told the Post's Kent Babb. "They’re full of shit," he says of his LIV Golf fellows. "They’re growing their pockets. I tell them all the time, all of them: 'You didn’t come here to ****ing grow the ****ing game.'"

displacedinMN 04-07-2023 12:41 PM

the data for this tournament is crazy

what can be seen, videos. placement of hits,

displacedinMN 04-07-2023 12:48 PM

someone let the F bomb slip

and it is starting to rain

They are already complaining that it will drop from 73 to 48 between today and tomorrow.

Clearly, they have never been to Minnesota in June.

displacedinMN 04-07-2023 12:55 PM

who the F is this guy in the blue shirt with the knomes?

Comic relief?

displacedinMN 04-07-2023 01:08 PM

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

just as it comes on TV

scho63 04-07-2023 01:13 PM

This has been a cluster **** of coverage. If they get stuck finishing the 2nd round tomorrow morning, then more missed golf.

Just awful coverage.

The US Open is by far the BEST.

displacedinMN 04-07-2023 01:41 PM

OMG the hit by woods and the roll of the green

srvy 04-07-2023 03:27 PM

Anyone see the tree fall in the gallery? No reported injuries just a bunch of very lucky folks.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/94p9Y7pyWe0" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

scho63 04-07-2023 03:34 PM

If a tree falls at the Masters and ESPN doesn't show it, did it really happen?

Saw it on Twitter and it's a miracle no big injuries.

Pablo 04-07-2023 03:36 PM

Holy crap I’d have to change my underwear after that

srvy 04-07-2023 05:01 PM

Some people didn't even seem to move and a few looked as they remained in their seats. I guess they figured it would be like the Christmas tree in the home tipping over. Lucky folks this could have been really bad.
Starts at .51
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/FTmHLwQZlig" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>