ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football NFL Week 1 Sunday Games (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=333570)

TEX 09-14-2020 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Giant Meatball (Post 15167321)
Gase is Haley level bad. The blowouts tell the story

Yep. He has a way to go to catch Haley in being a monumental shithead in his daily life, but the season is young.

Mecca 09-14-2020 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15167372)
Can’t believe I missed this. Josh Allen is so so bad

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Ok, I&#39;m gonna try and go easy on the Josh Allen stuff but OH. MY. GOD. <a href="https://t.co/qYCrKpPokb">pic.twitter.com/qYCrKpPokb</a></p>&mdash; Sam Monson (@PFF_Sam) <a href="https://twitter.com/PFF_Sam/status/1305229584082915330?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">September 13, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

He's erratic, he's been that guy for what 6 years now, not sure why anyone expects different.

htismaqe 09-14-2020 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15167880)
He's erratic, he's been that guy for what 6 years now, not sure why anyone expects different.

I thought he honestly had a decent game yesterday.

Why Not? 09-14-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15167259)
There’s a lot of really stupid people in the NFL. Just mind numbingly stupid ownership.

How the hell does Adam Gase, Matt Patricia and that frat boy in Cincinnati have HC jobs but Bieniemy does not?

Do these franchises like sucking ass?

In short, yes they do. They and several other franchises are basically owned by Rachel Phelps clones. Except they don’t have to be a certain level of shitty so they can move, they can be as bad as they are and stay put and still make tons of $ because NFL. It’s why people who criticized the Hunts were always way off base. Imagine being a fan of a team that is owned by an individual or group that doesn’t GAF at all about winning?

Mecca 09-14-2020 02:18 PM

The lions fired Jim Caldwell for going 9-7. since that move Matt Patricia has won 9 games total.

staylor26 09-14-2020 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15167885)

Yea, but the Jets defense is awful. Worst in the league and one of the worst I’ve ever seen on paper.

Mecca 09-14-2020 02:19 PM

The Bills are probably a 10-11 win team because of total team talent but Josh Allen isn't going to carry them, he's just to inconsistent, it's who he is.

htismaqe 09-14-2020 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 15167888)
Yea, but the Jets defense is awful. Worst in the league.

That is true but the Jets bottled up the running game and was determined to make Allen beat them. He seemed up to the challenge. Against a better team, we'll see but he wasn't garbage yesterday.

DRM08 09-14-2020 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 15167880)

He's developing better than expected, so I'll give him and the Buffalo coaches credit for that. Expected him to be a mega bust when they drafted him. It helps to have a great defense. They don't need him to be amazing to win games.

Mecca 09-14-2020 02:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 15167897)
He's developing better than expected, so I'll give him and the Buffalo coaches credit for that. Expected him to be a mega bust when they drafted him. It helps to have a great defense. They don't need him to be amazing to win games.

He's what I expected, you see glimpses if tremendous raw talent, but you also see the complete inconsistency.

St. Patty's Fire 09-14-2020 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 15167885)

He was very good and showed clear signs of progression IMO. I saw him take way more checkdowns than he has in the past, and we all know he can make big plays with both his arm and legs.

Fumbles are still a big problem but I see improvement

DRM08 09-14-2020 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 15167259)
There’s a lot of really stupid people in the NFL. Just mind numbingly stupid ownership.

How the hell does Adam Gase, Matt Patricia and that frat boy in Cincinnati have HC jobs but Bieniemy does not?

Do these franchises like sucking ass?

The revenue-sharing is what allows owners to be cheapskates and lazy with how they run their franchise. Personally I don't think the family inheritance aspect of team ownership should be going on these days. They should be publicly owned companies like the Packers. At least the public would be able to hold them more accountable.

Skyy God 09-14-2020 02:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 15167931)
The revenue-sharing is what allows owners to be cheapskates and lazy with how they run their franchise. Personally I don't think the family inheritance aspect of team ownership should be going on these days. They should be publicly owned companies like the Packers. At least the public would be able to hold them more accountable.

Psssst: the public doesn’t own the Pack.

Those stock certificates mean dick.

Mecca 09-14-2020 02:54 PM

[My Sports Update] #Bengals K Randy Bullock was limited at practice today. Here's the twist: Bullock said after the game he hurt his left calf but cameras showed he was holding his right calf after he missed the game-tying FG. So the team is listing him as limited (calves - plural).

DRM08 09-14-2020 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 15167958)
Psssst: the public doesn’t own the Pack.

Those stock certificates mean dick.

A stronger version of that is what I would like to see though. These teams keep leaning on taxpayers to fund their stadiums. Let the taxpayers have more of a voice in holding team management accountable.