ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2019 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321710)

DJ's left nut 03-19-2019 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 14168189)
What are you willing to give up? A 2nd this year and a 2nd next year?

Shouldn't have to.

To get up to 18 one of our 2nds should do it.

If you could give up 29 and 61 to get up there and grab Ferrell, I'd do that every time.

That's perhaps a little too aggressive for a luxury/vanity pick in Hockenson, but for Ferrell I'd do that without blinking.

TambaBerry 03-19-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 14168189)
What are you willing to give up? A 2nd this year and a 2nd next year?

our 3rd this year and that 49ers 2nd next year should do it

The Franchise 03-19-2019 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14168205)
Shouldn't have to.

To get up to 18 one of our 2nds should do it.

If you could give up 29 and 61 to get up there and grab Ferrell, I'd do that every time.

That's perhaps a little too aggressive for a luxury/vanity pick in Hockenson, but for Ferrell I'd do that without blinking.

For Ferrell.....I'd be ok with 29 and 61.

TambaBerry 03-19-2019 11:14 AM

Packers receive:
» 2018 first-round pick (No. 18) -- Jaire Alexander, CB, Louisville
» 2018 seventh-round pick (No. 248) -- Kendall Donnerson, LB, Southeast Missouri

Seahawks receive:
» 2018 first-round pick (No. 27) -- Rashaad Penny, RB, San Diego State
» 2018 third-round pick (No. 76) -- traded to Pittsburgh
» 2018 sixth-round pick (No. 186) -- Jacob Martin, DE, Temple

this is the closest i could find

The Franchise 03-19-2019 11:18 AM

I'd give up the 2020 pick from the Ford trade to move up to the 18-20 range for Ferrell....if they'd take it.

Chief Northman 03-19-2019 02:15 PM

Marco?

Polo?

pugsnotdrugs19 03-19-2019 03:12 PM

Idk if it’s been tried before, but y’all should allow trades for the first round or two at least... just operate as if you were the true GM and make sensible trades that benefit your vision for that respective team.

But I’d say they have to make trades prior to 30 minutes after being ‘on the clock’ with their pick...

Rain Man 03-19-2019 03:13 PM

Chicago is unhappy about losing our first round pick, but at least we get to sleep in late on draft day.

Rain Man 03-19-2019 03:16 PM

I just noticed that Cincinnati has five picks in the sixth round. We're going to take every punter off the board.

Marco Polo 03-19-2019 04:02 PM

The Raiders continue to upgrade their defense and get someone with potential that could be one of the top cornerbacks in the league in three years and has the flexibility to move in the slot or stay outside and is arguably the top CB in the draft.

As a Chiefs fan, I'm not liking the Raiders draft so far for the same reason I'm loving it as a Raiders mock GM:

The Oakland Raiders select Byron Murphy, CB, Washington.

RealSNR 03-19-2019 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pugsnotdrugs19 (Post 14168847)
Idk if it’s been tried before, but y’all should allow trades for the first round or two at least... just operate as if you were the true GM and make sensible trades that benefit your vision for that respective team.

But I’d say they have to make trades prior to 30 minutes after being ‘on the clock’ with their pick...

Pest and I are already herding a bunch of reerun cats doing it the normal way. If we allow trades, somebody else can take my place in helping to run this damn thing. I’ll go back to being a full time participant

Chief Northman 03-19-2019 04:47 PM

The Eagles could go a variety of directions here. Depth can be added at Edge, and Safety on defense. The running back by committee approach may also be challenged as Jay Ajayi was supposed to be a feature back when traded for, but injuries erased that.
The Eagles look at the position depth on the board, and feel that some of the needs mentioned here can wait.

The Philadelphia Eagles select Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State

Jason Peters is on his last legs, and in the meantime, Dillard, regarded as the best pure pass blocker in this class can kick inside at RG, and also act as the swing tackle while he waits to become the anointed LT of the future.

staylor26 is up....

The Franchise 03-19-2019 04:51 PM

Second round order is up. Let me know if you see any errors.

staylor26 03-19-2019 04:56 PM

Well, my target went off the board a pick before the last one :cuss:

So I have to **** the Chiefs here, sorry DJ.

The Indianapolis Colts select Nasir Adderley, S, Delaware

DJ's left nut 03-19-2019 05:09 PM

Christ. On. A. Cracker.

You ****ers do this on a dare? What a bloodbath. I had about 8 guys I'd have happily taken 10 picks ago. I have one now before I go sifting through the 'well **** me naked' cards...

If this shit happens and Veach ****ing sits there while everything goes to hell, I'll be so far north of pissed.

Side note, at best I'll be able to phone post a pick from here forward so anyone looking for in-depth analysis on my pick tonight will have to wait until tomorrow or just otherwise be disappointed...