ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   A Truly Sh*tty Experience (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=134294)

KcMizzou 01-22-2006 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beavis
I can't believe I just spent 5 minutes reading a thread about some dickheads bag of dogshit.

ROFL

My thoughts, exactly.

Phobia 01-22-2006 06:44 PM

The theme of this thread thus far has been shit, man-breasts, my dick, and anal beads. I'm just sayin...

Pants 01-22-2006 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by John Matrix
Here's some words of wisdom for you, people who quote the Bible on message boards have about as much brain mass as that bag of shit I was hamming it up with.

Knight 1:1

"When my time on earth is gone, and my activities here are passed, I want they bury me upside down, and my critics can kiss my ass."

And to you Phobia, Knight 1:2

"You couldn't lead a whore to bed."

If you all are so scandalized by my dastardly actions, then go join up for another shift of the neighborhood watch in your shitty little suburban lives, maybe you can get off at a PTA meeting where you try and ban a book because it might actually say something important about society.

I guess I forgot one important thing...most of you are products of a state that will fight to the death for 'intelligent design'...I guess the apples and the trees aren't far apart in that regard.

Your and idiot. And you're absolutely clueless. You actually think that you pose some kind of a threat or something to the people you're "arguing" with? They've dealt with morons like you for 5.5 years now. Me being one of those morons. Either A. You mature and realize how much of jackass you were and become a valuable member of this community or B. You fade out like the rest of the idiots who thought they were the shit.

Good luck either way.

John Matrix 01-22-2006 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
The theme of this thread thus far has been shit, man-breasts, my dick, and anal beads. I'm just sayin...

Hall of Classics.

Fairplay 01-22-2006 06:49 PM

1 Attachment(s)
The question of the day is.............

John Matrix 01-22-2006 06:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Metrolike
Your and idiot. And you're absolutely clueless. You actually think that you pose some kind of a threat or something to the people you're "arguing" with? They've dealt with morons like you for 5.5 years now. Me being one of those morons. Either A. You mature and realize how much of jackass you were and become a valuable member of this community or B. You fade out like the rest of the idiots who thought they were the shit.

Good luck either way.

I don't think I pose a 'threat' to anyone on this board, considering that this is an entirely electronic conversation. Perhaps that should be directed someone like Valiant who started talking shit last night like he just put down Bas Rutten.

So by maturity should I grow a salt and pepper mullet and a beer gut that looks like I'm nine months pregnant like most of these cyber-badasses, or should I cower in fear b/c a mod might, gasp, ban me?

You think I give a rat fuck about who they've dealt with in the past? Everyone seemed to think this thread was funny until Phobia threw a hissy fit. The rest of his Pals4Life simply joined in to help out their bestest buddy in the world, showing him that the true meaning of community is a circle jerk. So go towel the spuge off of your faces and go get your fucking shinebox, mo'fucker.

chiefs4me 01-22-2006 07:01 PM

Quote:

ahhh, is there more pictures??:D

Pants 01-22-2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

I don't think I pose a 'threat' to anyone on this board, considering that this is an entirely electronic conversation. Perhaps that should be directed someone like Valiant who started talking shit last night like he just put down Bas Rutten.

So by maturity should I grow a salt and pepper mullet and a beer gut that looks like I'm nine months pregnant like most of these cyber-badasses, or should I cower in fear b/c a mod might, gasp, ban me?

You think I give a rat fuck about who they've dealt with in the past? Everyone seemed to think this thread was funny until Phobia threw a hissy fit. The rest of his Pals4Life simply joined in to help out their bestest buddy in the world, showing him that the true meaning of community is a circle jerk. So go towel the spuge off of your faces and go get your fucking shinebox, mo'fucker.

No, by maturity, you should stop stereotyping people like a ****ing reerun that you are.

Nobody thought this thread was funny, not before Phobia got in nor after. Your original post just shows how much of a dumbass you really are.

The only cyber badass on this thread is you, intraweb thuggin4life n1gga!!!oneone

One of the things you don't understand though, is that people don't want to ban you because they're afraid of putting up with such an internet badass as you, they're just tired of morons like you and the annoyances you bring. Some (like Phobia, BobDole) think your stupidity is funny, others think it's annoying. I don't give a shit either way, I'm just trying to tell you how it is.

chiefs4me 01-22-2006 07:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fairplay
The question of the day is.............

:eek:

Phobia 01-22-2006 07:07 PM

I swear SlimShady is adopted and we've just discovered Tom Cash's real son.

stumppy 01-22-2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

I swear SlimShady is adopted and we've just discovered Tom Cash's real son.

ROFL

I don't care who you are, that there was funny.

Fairplay 01-22-2006 07:19 PM

Quote:

No porch, although my landlords might...It's the bitches next door that I truly can't stand. There is central air in the apartments, perhaps I can find a way to put shit on the intake so their house smells like poop?

What a stand up guy. Try to find a way to put the poop in the intake
so the house smells like poop.

Also you called your nieghbors next door bitches that you can't stand.

I think they made fun of you and called you a nerd and a pencil dick pathetic loser.

You know they were right so you hate them for that. Admit it.

Bowser 01-22-2006 07:23 PM

And here I thought Matrix was trying to chronicle Taco's roadie to the AFC Championship game.

Demonpenz 01-22-2006 07:25 PM

i would just jack off in their face wash stuff.

Skip Towne 01-22-2006 07:26 PM

I have no doubt he hates the neighbor girls because they rejected him. My god, get a look at his pic. Can you blame them?