ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Misc Conspiracy, the Paranormal, the Unexplained and the Esoteric (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=290020)

Rausch 08-27-2019 11:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14344138)
Jesus. That is......a lot. SO much.

You're probably aware of the couple of threads in DC on this subject. Taco takes a beating in those threads, but man, I'm not so sure he isn't on to something. There is just too much info and too much coincidence on all that info for this to be nothing, and the subject of that link should be alarming to anyone that reads it.

I'll have to dive into all of that when I have a free day.

There are so many docs you can watch on the subject. Human sex trafficking is now bigger business than cocaine.

You have convicted pedos in high places in Hollywood (all kinds in Disney,) Politcs (both parties,) and Religion. And that's the big three that all wash each other's hands: business, politics, religion.

Look up the Franklin Coverup, Deliver Us From Evil, An Open Secret, Secrets of the Vatican, and do a google on John Of God.

You'll see the same 5-10 names associated with Epstein, John of God, East coast Catholic bishops, and Children's charities...

Rausch 08-27-2019 11:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 14337374)
I finally finished the Bob Lazar interview with Rogan. One thing I really like about him is that if he doesn’t know something he doesn’t try to bolster the story or name himself sound bigger or more important by trying to connect dots or state things that would be guesses as if they are fact. He simply says he doesn’t know or can only speculate on things.

I liked the interview better than the documentary overall. He spoke more freely. The documentary seemed to focus a lot on his daily life to normalize him which is fine but what we are really interested in are his stories about what he saw.

The problem with the documentary was the director is infatuated with him. It was less about pushing for info and seemed more like idol worship...

keg in kc 08-28-2019 07:23 AM

To me, the problem with the documentary was that Corbell inserted himself into it, and then tried to turn it into some kind of art piece. And then they didn't really deliver any new information.

keg in kc 08-28-2019 07:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 14412412)
There are so many docs you can watch on the subject. Human sex trafficking is now bigger business than cocaine.

You have convicted pedos in high places in Hollywood (all kinds in Disney,) Politcs (both parties,) and Religion. And that's the big three that all wash each other's hands: business, politics, religion.

Look up the Franklin Coverup, Deliver Us From Evil, An Open Secret, Secrets of the Vatican, and do a google on John Of God.

You'll see the same 5-10 names associated with Epstein, John of God, East coast Catholic bishops, and Children's charities...

The Franklin Scandal is one of the most disturbing things I've ever looked into. Just dark shit. All of this, really. Just terrible, dark shit.

Huffmeister 08-29-2019 12:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 14412518)
The Franklin Scandal is one of the most disturbing things I've ever looked into. Just dark shit. All of this, really. Just terrible, dark shit.

There's a documentary called "Who Took Johnny?" about the disappearance of Johnny Gosch, a West Des Moines paperboy, that may be linked to the Franklin Scandal. Crazy, dark stuff.

ToxSocks 08-29-2019 02:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 14412518)

Have you looked into the reports claiming this is nothing more than a hoax concocted by a disgruntled ex-con who was looking to extort Boys Town?

I mean, there's some pretty damning evidence and good reasons as to why the jury dismissed it as a hoax....

As with anything, it's always best to know both sides of the story before drawing your conclusion.

keg in kc 08-29-2019 03:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14414291)
Have you looked into the reports claiming this is nothing more than a hoax concocted by a disgruntled ex-con who was looking to extort Boys Town?

I mean, there's some pretty damning evidence and good reasons as to why the jury dismissed it as a hoax....

As with anything, it's always best to know both sides of the story before drawing your conclusion.

I actually have, but thanks for the attempted lecture.

O.city 08-29-2019 03:11 PM

Guys, that stuff creeps me out. I don't like to really read into it. I'll stick to aliens and shit.

ToxSocks 08-29-2019 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 14414352)
I actually have, but thanks for the attempted lecture.

Someone drank a 2liter of snark today....

stumppy 08-29-2019 04:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14414291)

While checking out a couple books on the subject on Amazon I did run across a book series that looks like it's where Taco, piece of shit, Wrong get's all his "facts" and "information". Pedophilia & Empire by Joachim Hagopian.

His posts read like a copy/paste right out of the books descriptions.

keg in kc 08-29-2019 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 14414368)
Someone drank a 2liter of snark today....

:evil:

It's diet snark, I'm trying to lose weight.

keg in kc 08-29-2019 04:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 14414359)
Guys, that stuff creeps me out. I don't like to really read into it. I'll stick to aliens and shit.

Ditto. It's a really hard topic.

Speaking of aliens and shit, I love that stuff, and government conspiracy, too, but I can't, for the life of me, get into ghosts or pseudo-religious shit like demonology. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so solidly atheist these days or what, but it's hard for me to not think of it like it's nonsense. Even if I try to move outside the traditional western theological programming and have it be echoes of reality or another type of alien life on a psychic or energy level. It just reads like mythology to me.

And then there's the believers who automatically think anything not biblical is the debbil. Aliens and UFOs are all demons. Anti-science is even killing pseudo-science these days!

stumppy 08-29-2019 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 14414456)
Ditto. It's a really hard topic.

Speaking of aliens and shit, I love that stuff, and government conspiracy, too, but I can't, for the life of me, get into ghosts or pseudo-religious shit like demonology. I'm not sure if it's because I'm so solidly atheist these days or what, but it's hard for me to not think of it like it's nonsense. Even if I try to move outside the traditional western theological programming and have it be echoes of reality or another type of alien life on a psychic or energy level. It just reads like mythology to me.

And then there's the believers who automatically think anything not biblical is the debbil. Aliens and UFOs are all demons. Anti-science is even killing pseudo-science these days!

Right there with you.

Rivaldo 08-29-2019 04:39 PM

Can we have a Mod edit the thread title to include 'and the reeruned?'

keg in kc 08-29-2019 04:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rivaldo (Post 14414505)
Can we have a Mod edit the thread title to include 'and the reeruned?'

Well, you did post, so I guess it's appropriate now.