ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay on the Outs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338098)

RealSNR 05-07-2021 05:55 PM

It's remarkable two teams have now chosen their mediocre and shitty GMs over their franchise QBs. Houston chose Easterby over Watson (pre-lawsuits) and Green Bay is choosing Gutekunst over Rodgers.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-07-2021 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 15665829)
It's remarkable two teams have now chosen their mediocre and shitty GMs over their franchise QBs. Houston chose Easterby over Watson (pre-lawsuits) and Green Bay is choosing Gutekunst over Rodgers.

It also speaks to the dog shot attitudes of said QBs. Rodgers especially is supposed a collasal douche bag.

ThaVirus 05-07-2021 09:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 15665822)
And the Pack offense did...?

Not a ton, but they were up against a defense that was nearly historically great.

In case you missed the Super Bowl this year, sometimes there's just a hell of a lot more going on in a game. I won't blame Mahomes for a bad loss in which he was running for his life, receivers were dropping everything, and the defense couldn't stop a geriatric cast of has-beens and I won't blame Rodgers for a loss against a team with probably the third or fourth best defense of the decade, a running back who gained 220 yards and 4 TDs, and a QB who only had to attempt 8 passes and still put up damn near 40 points.

Beef Supreme 05-08-2021 02:50 AM

God who gives a **** already?

Can't listen to any sports radio or TV without hearing about this non-stop. Wake me up when something actually ****ing happens.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-08-2021 04:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 15666096)
Not a ton, but they were up against a defense that was nearly historically great.

In case you missed the Super Bowl this year, sometimes there's just a hell of a lot more going on in a game. I won't blame Mahomes for a bad loss in which he was running for his life, receivers were dropping everything, and the defense couldn't stop a geriatric cast of has-beens and I won't blame Rodgers for a loss against a team with probably the third or fourth best defense of the decade, a running back who gained 220 yards and 4 TDs, and a QB who only had to attempt 8 passes and still put up damn near 40 points.

He sucked in that game. It's OK to admit it.

UChieffyBugger 05-08-2021 04:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 15666250)

If you're talking about Pat then you are VERY stupid :)

Mile High Mania 05-08-2021 04:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 15665559)
I don't believe you, Mania...oh and we all know the tards would return here in droves if they would get him. Your posts would go up ten fold too....AFC west rundown would return I bet too

At the prices discussed, no I’m definitely not interested. And the rundown posts, again... those ended well before the 2015 season. We’ve discussed that already plenty of times.

TEX 05-08-2021 06:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 15666252)
At the prices discussed, no I’m definitely not interested. And the rundown posts, again... those ended well before the 2015 season. We’ve discussed that already plenty of times.

And yet you're posting first thing in the morning on a Saturday...LMAO

Just give it up Mania, you're not fooling anyone. It's all good though.

Red Dawg 05-08-2021 06:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Beef Supreme (Post 15666241)
God who gives a **** already?

Can't listen to any sports radio or TV without hearing about this non-stop. Wake me up when something actually ****ing happens.

Here is what will happen. They will make Aaron the highest paid player in the league and he will suddenly have a change of heart. He will then continue to bitch about lack of weapons after they lose another playoff game.

Mile High Mania 05-08-2021 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TEX (Post 15666259)
And yet you're posting first thing in the morning on a Saturday...LMAO

Just give it up Mania, you're not fooling anyone. It's all good though.

Whatever...

Pasta Little Brioni 05-08-2021 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 15666251)
If you're talking about Pat then you are VERY stupid :)

Nope. Rodgers.

Pasta Little Brioni 05-08-2021 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mile High Mania (Post 15666252)

What about the dramatic drop in posts by all the Denver faithful on this board? Many of which LIVED here when they had the upper hand

Rainbarrel 05-08-2021 12:15 PM

If the Chiefs make a couple, three more SBs in the next 5-6 years. People will still watch the Super Bowls, because the Chiefs were beatable in one(the loss of tackles will be forgotten). :fire:

Easy 6 05-08-2021 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 15666458)
What about the dramatic drop in posts by all the Denver faithful on this board? Many of which LIVED here when they had the upper hand

Yep, haven't seen Krank Dickweed, Knowmo, or Kaylor around here in FOREVER

Those frontrunning bitches LMAO

ThaVirus 05-08-2021 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brother (Post 15666250)

He wasn't great, but I'm honestly not sure the best performance of his career would have made the difference in that game.

Out of curiosity, how do you think Mahomes performed in Super Bowl LV?