ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football The Black QB (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325141)

Ubeja Vontell 02-18-2020 02:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 (Post 14801010)
thats what corporate racism is. I just explained it. the black man is still reduced to entertaining the white man.

Nobody looks at the NFL like that at all, talking.....nobody!

This is kinda funny....

mom...what's the matter son, you look down
Dak.....it's looking like I might only get 28-30 mill a year.
mom....ah, poor baby, anything I can do? You still have all those commercials.
Dak...hmmmm?...gonna be tight.

Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Peyton Manning
Joe Montana
Dan Marino
John Elway
Tom Fears
Babe Parilli
Jack Kemp
Ken Anderson
Phil Simms
Mike Alstott
Mark Bavarro
Steve Young
Huge "King" McElhenny
Larry Csonka
Julian Edelman
Steve Largent
Len Dawson
Joe Namath
"Jaguar" John Arnett
Terry Bradshaw
John Riggins
Dick Butkus
Big Ben
Kurt Warner
JJ Watt
Travis Kelce
GRONK
George Kittle
Christian McCaffrey
Dickie Post
Dave Casper
Ed Podolak
Johnny Robinson

.....aren't entertaining the white man?

Dude, you are so far off it's comical. No clue at all.

Ray Berry
"Crazy Legs" Hirsh
Tommy McDonald
John David Crow
Frank Giffiord
Fred Biletnikoff
Fran Tarkenton
Dan Fouts
Jim Kelly
Eli Manning
Philip Rivers
Keith Lincoln
Lance Alworth
Don Maynard
Mike Ditka
Jim Taylor
Ray Nitszke
Mike Curtis
Ted Hendricks
Alex Webster
Alan Amerche
Gino Marchetti
John Unitas
Bart Starr
Lyle Alzado
Don Meredith
Jack Snow
Dante Levilli
Norm Van Brocklin
Otto Graham
Don Hutson

CarlosCarson27 02-18-2020 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14801011)
Nobody looks at the NFL like that at all, talking.....nobody!

Tom Brady
Aaron Rodgers
Drew Brees
Peyton Manning
Joe Montana
Dan Marino
John Elway
Steve Young
Huge "King" McElhenny
Larry Csonka
Julian Edelman
Steve Largent
Len Dawson
Joe Namath
"Jaguar" John Arnett
Terry Bradshaw
John Riggins
Dick Butkus
Big Ben
Kurt Warner
JJ Watt
Travis Kelce
GRONK
George Kittle
Christian McCaffrey
Dickie Post
Dave Casper
Ed Podolak
Johnny Robinson

Dude, you are so far off it's comical. No clue at all.

I dont know what your list is supposed to mean. No black QB will ever be given Brady or Montana status or fame either.
They are just slaves to he white owner.All of them, white or black jocks. GB or new england ever going to have a black long term QB? no way in hell.
i'm not far off. You just dont see the meaning/context.

how other people view the nfl is irrelevant to what is actually happening.

CarlosCarson27 02-18-2020 03:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14800999)
I have that card in your avatar.

I hardly have any from that year

ChiefsFanatic 02-18-2020 03:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 14799782)
HBCUs only exist because people are idiots

Do you mean people were/are idiots because of racism and discrimination that caused the need for the HBCUs? HBCUs exist because at one time in this country, black people, and people of color, were discriminated against, and were denied entry into the established universities. Because of that fact, colleges were founded so that minorities had a place to seek a higher education, and by doing so seek a better life.

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

ChiefsFanatic 02-18-2020 03:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14800643)
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/tS3muCM2Jzc" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

While informative, ah .....no!

1.John Riggins
2.Jim Taylor
3.Larry Csonka
3.Hugh "King" McElhenny
4.Steve Van Buren
5.Mike Alstott
6.Frank Gifford
7.Paul Hornung
8.Keith Lincoln
9.Christian McCaffrey
10.Dickie Post

The fact that you listed Mike Alstott as the #5 white running back in NFL history means you are proud of your ignorance when it comes to professional football, and are just on this board to troll people.

Mike Alstott? GTFOH

Sent from my GM1915 using Tapatalk

Ubeja Vontell 02-18-2020 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 (Post 14801017)
I dont know what your list is supposed to mean. No black QB will ever be given Brady or Montana status or fame either.
They are just slaves to he white owner.All of them, white or black jocks. GB or new england ever going to have a black long term QB? no way in hell.
i'm not far off. You just dont see the meaning/context.

how other people view the nfl is irrelevant to what is actually happening.

If you don't get that list then you aren't getting any of this. Nobody is a slave guy try....EMPLOYEE....ok guy? Dude, can a slave quit and walk away, now think. And.....when you JOIN anything instead of arriving in chains, guess what?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/apuAJeY-7u4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/XiueIW8nK0M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mahomes_Is_God 02-18-2020 03:24 AM

People don't even know what the word "racist" means any more. It's just a lazy insult that gets thrown around when people have a disagreement about politics. It's become a meaningless word. Politics are a joke.

Ubeja Vontell 02-18-2020 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God (Post 14801026)
People don't even know what the word "racist" means any more. It's just a lazy insult that gets thrown around when people have a disagreement about politics. It's become a meaningless word. Politics are a joke.

To me this would be racist....all black people are faster than all white people.....and, it's a lie.

Saying....the worlds fastest humans are black....is simply reality, a fact.

Another fact, white folks simply can't do this....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dPey8N6pkZM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Nickhead 02-18-2020 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14801028)
To me this would be racist....all black people are faster than all white people.....and, it's a lie.

Saying....the worlds fastest humans are black....is simply reality, a fact.

Another fact, white folks simply can't do this....

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/dPey8N6pkZM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

you need to sleep this slumber off dude, seriously :thumb:

Ubeja Vontell 02-18-2020 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nickhead (Post 14801029)
you need to sleep this slumber off dude, seriously :thumb:

You read my mind, yep, a glass of warm milk my dog and.....adios.

Just one more,,,,

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/uGIpzm969dA" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CarlosCarson27 02-18-2020 04:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mahomes_Is_God (Post 14801026)

all words are meaningless. Reacting to them is the only thing that gives them merit.

CarlosCarson27 02-18-2020 04:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14801021)
If you don't get that list then you aren't getting any of this. Nobody is a slave guy try....EMPLOYEE....ok guy? Dude, can a slave quit and walk away, now think. And.....when you JOIN anything instead of arriving in chains, guess what?

<iframe width="560" height>

i'm sorry but you've simply shown you have no understanding what corporate racism is.
you proven my point with Hundly and Brissett.
neither were going to have a chance in hell of being long term starters in notoriously racist areas of the country. there will never be a long term black QB in green bay. New England obviously is racist as it gets and always has been. They are simply paid as add ins for a black QB percentage in the league. and then pushed to the side as back ups or out of the league, sooner or later.

CarlosCarson27 02-18-2020 04:46 AM

Quote:

<iframe height>

i'm sorry but you've simply shown you have no understanding what corporate racism is.
neither were going to have a chance in hell of being long term starters in notoriously racist areas of the country. there will never be a long term black QB in green bay. New England obviously is racist as it gets and always has been. They are simply paid as add ins for a black QB percentage in the league. and then pushed to the side as back ups or out of the league, sooner or later.

CarlosCarson27 02-18-2020 04:48 AM

Quote:

CarlosCarson27 02-18-2020 04:52 AM

Quote:

LoneWolf 02-18-2020 04:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14800898)
How many points did they score?

31. Are you trying to say that individual players score points by themselves in any football game? Damien Williams, Mahomes, Hill, Watkins, and Hardman would look terrible out there without an offensive line.

Ubeja Vontell 02-18-2020 10:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CarlosCarson88 (Post 14801036)
all words are meaningless. Reacting to them is the only thing that gives them merit.

All words are meaningless?

Then why do we see his.......****.....welll?

mr. tegu 02-18-2020 11:27 PM

Who decided Mahomes was a black QB and not a white QB? Was there a vote? These things are important.

38yrsfan 02-19-2020 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ubeja Vontell (Post 14801030)
You read my mind, yep, a glass of warm milk my dog and.....adios.

You did claim you have never wanked the winkie so leave the poor dog alone .....

tooge 02-19-2020 10:37 AM

I'll repost this because UB never responded to it. WHy? because it doesn't fit his theory.

How bout hockey? How bout baseball? How bout swimming? Tennis anyone? Lacrosse? Soccer? pretty much any snow sport?
The sports blacks dominate are typically sports that don't cost much money to get into and play at a young age. Football is free anywhere you can find a place to run and throw that is mowed. Most city parks and schools have basketball goals. Baseball requires fields and expensive equipment, same with hockey. Swimming requires a pool and team fees. Many black athletes, not all, but many, come from economically disadvantaged homes. It makes sense that they will spend their childhood entering into sports that they are able to. There are plenty of super fast white guys. However if you have them playing baseball, soccer, swimming, tennis, hockey, etc. at a young age, they don't end up playing football or running track. Also, as to body types, some of that is sports dictated. Look at a sprinter, look at a swimmer, look at a marathoner, etc. They have to have a certain body type to excel in those sports. Not always, but more often than not. A 6'10" black dude is probably going to see more success on the basketball court as a youngster than he is at most other sports, as it gives him the biggest advantage. In other words, you can't compare athletes across sports. Was Wayne Gretzky a better or worse athlete than Russell Wilson? You can't compare them, so quit trying.
tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.tooge is obviously part of the inner Circle.