ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Joe Delaney - I-435 & BBQ Contest Projects **6/29 I-435 Project Accomplished!** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=337106)

Hammock Parties 03-02-2021 10:03 AM

Over 80 now.

We're approaching the final countdown.

AJKCFAN 03-02-2021 05:32 PM

Grassroots valid signatures - 43 (none since 10:23PM KC time last night)

ipetitions valid signatures - 42 (out of 56, now 57 signatures - trying to ID to see if that one also is good to go)

So we have a combined 85 signatures, as Vahe's Tweet with the ipetition gave us a jolt of energy. It has subsided there as well (just 1 signature over the workday).

We are definitely getting very close, but we are not there yet.

If you're in those eligible counties and have not yet done so but want in, please help bring this to the finish line

We are 15 valid signatures away, so spread the word!

Hammock Parties 03-03-2021 02:38 PM

96/100

AJKCFAN 03-03-2021 02:46 PM

For the old timers out there and also for the 37 Forever alumni

37 Forever Exec Board Member Mark Dye is amongst the signatories

And - it looks like signature 100 will be reserved for one Phil Kloster

Start chilling the bubbly.... it’s about to happen!

Hammock Parties 03-03-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJKCFAN (Post 15570687)
it looks like signature 100 will be reserved for one Phil Kloster

https://i.imgur.com/kS4I7Pb.gif?noredirect

Dartgod 03-03-2021 05:56 PM

Awesome work guys. Sorry I was not able to respond to your requests Adam, but I've been working insane hours on a project and will be for the next couple of months. I've barely spent time here the last couple of weeks but did get my signature in and my wife's as well. Heh, she even shared Clay's post on FB. If she only knew his history here. LMAO

Quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 15570697)

Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan 03-03-2021 06:19 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Even though I was only tangentially involved with 37Forever, (did some editing for Phil on a couple of things), I have great memories of being there the day they put Joe into the Ring of Honor. Wish I lived closer, but I'm not sure Howard County, MD counts for your stats.

AJKCFAN 03-03-2021 06:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Misplaced_Chiefs_Fan (Post 15570961)
Even though I was only tangentially involved with 37Forever, (did some editing for Phil on a couple of things), I have great memories of being there the day they put Joe into the Ring of Honor. Wish I lived closer, but I'm not sure Howard County, MD counts for your stats.

It won’t officially count but you’re welcome to lend your signature of support. There have been many signatures from Kansas, but also signatures from other Missouri counties which were not eligible, but I found a stray signature from Nebraska, Texas, New Jersey, New York (not me) so jump on in.

Still assembling the ipetition locations and cross checking it with the grassroots signatures to make sure we have made it. Ipetition got A LOT of signatures in the last hour plus but I don’t have immediate access to it.

Simple email to me at AJKCFAN@yahoo.com with full name, full street address, email address and county of residence and it goes into the submission to the MODOT.

And BTW, my best friend lives near by you - next time in the area - let’s reconnect....

AJKCFAN 03-03-2021 07:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dartgod (Post 15570936)
Awesome work guys. Sorry I was not able to respond to your requests Adam, but I've been working insane hours on a project and will be for the next couple of months. I've barely spent time here the last couple of weeks but did get my signature in and my wife's as well. Heh, she even shared Clay's post on FB. If she only knew his history here. LMAO

Thanks as always Bob! Some signatures have great history and it was really special to see you and other Planeteers join in the effort to have us reach this point. Definitely saw yours. Have to review to see if the wifey is there too. Was it emailed to me or placed on ipetitions?

AJKCFAN 03-03-2021 09:37 PM

The cross referencing between Clay’s social media platforms and the ipetitions created by Vahe Gregorian and the KC Star has been completed

(NOTE: The last ipetition received was through 68 signatures. There’s 93 now so 25 remain outstanding)

55 valid grassroots signatures from eligible residents via Clay’s platforms
+
47 more valid ipetition signatures through the KC Star (and counting)
——————————————————————————-
102!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

Hammock Parties 03-03-2021 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AJKCFAN (Post 15571260)
The cross referencing between Clay’s social media platforms and the ipetitions created by Vahe Gregorian and the KC Star has been completed

(NOTE: The last ipetition received was through 68 signatures. There’s 93 now so 25 remain outstanding)

55 valid grassroots signatures from eligible residents via Clay’s platforms
+
47 more valid ipetition signatures through the KC Star (and counting)
——————————————————————————-
102!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!

https://media0.giphy.com/media/l3vR6...3qdG/giphy.gif

AJKCFAN 03-03-2021 10:08 PM

The Delaney family is very much aware and supports what is being done.

Turns out unintentionally that the day we passed 100 signatures happens to be the same day as the birthday of one of Joe’s daughters.

We just gave her one really memorable birthday present....

Light one up!

AJKCFAN 03-03-2021 10:17 PM

There are more signatures to count but here is the tally to get us to 100

Jackson 63
Clay 23
Cass 10
Lafayette 4
Johnson 2 (yes these two were from Johnson County, MO)
Ray 0 (??????)

Of note:

Johnson County KS had 8
Platte County which we tried to include had 5
Wyandotte County KS had 1

Bet anything if those 3 counties could have been included we would be above 150....

gblowfish 03-04-2021 10:12 AM

Nice job guys. It would be cool if this could be implemented before the new season starts.

Hammock Parties 03-04-2021 01:00 PM

Channel 41 is all over this LMAO