ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Trolls on this board ? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=106177)

Hammock Parties 12-12-2004 12:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
Once again, not knowing a thing about the genital grooming habits of certain types of posters, I'll have to take your word for it, sick fucker.

What's so sick about a shorn scrotum?

Mr. Kotter 12-12-2004 12:09 AM

Quote:

What? You jonesin' to out somebody else now, jerk?

Not at all; quite the opposite.

Raiderhater 12-12-2004 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by UserName
What's so sick about a shorn scrotum?

Who said anything was? What is sick is knowing about the genital grooming habits of certain types of posters, sick fuck.

Raiderhater 12-12-2004 12:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
Not at all; quite the opposite.

Why don't you just stay the fuck out of member's personal lives, nosey bastard.

|Zach| 12-12-2004 12:23 AM

Whoa....

Raiderhater 12-12-2004 12:23 AM

What? Did I run everybody off?

I'm going to bed, fucking twits.

Ugly Duck 12-12-2004 12:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Freekofnature
Hey Ugly DUck its kinda out of the random but I apologize for Mocks earlier comment. Im not defending mock and I think he deserves what he gets.

I just hope you arent too hurt from his comment.

Hey... its OK, Freek. I'll just find me some other Donkey board to harrass other than OrangeMange. I reckon that was just another lesson I gotta learn in life. Its karma, I guess. There was a time, long ago, when I made fun of Taco's fight against racial slurs. I wuz wrong, he wuz right, and I paid my dues for my transgression on the Mange today. I'm a better man for it.

Mr. Kotter 12-12-2004 12:35 AM

Quote:

Damn, you really do wanna be an asshole tonight, don't you?

Mr. Kotter 12-12-2004 12:36 AM

Quote:

Why don't you just stay the fuck out of member's personal lives, nosey bastard.

Sorry, it's the downside to being an extrovert, and a people person. I like people; I care for people.

Hammock Parties 12-12-2004 12:36 AM

Quote:

Sorry, I was making a sandwich.

Otter 12-12-2004 12:56 AM

I wouldn’t parallel Zach and Taco. You can argue with Zach without him flat out lying (spins, twists, whatever - I call it lying) like Taco does.

While we’ve never been chummy, please don’t compare him to someone who comes to the internet home of the Chiefs and insults Derrick Thomas, a Chiefs icon who is dead and can no longer defend himself about his mistakes made in life.

Nope.

It may be a round-about compliment but I can’t see Zach stooping to such a level for the sole reason of getting attention on a bulletin board to fill a need for attention he doesn’t receive in real life.

Taco John 12-12-2004 12:58 AM

Quote:

What? You jonesin' to out somebody else now, jerk?

ROFL

And thus raiderhater pinpoints the moment that the SD decline began...

Rep!

Mr. Kotter 12-12-2004 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter
I wouldn’t parallel Zach and Taco. You can argue with Zach without him flat out lying (spins, twists, whatever - I call it lying) like Taco does.

While we’ve never been chummy with him, please don’t compare him to someone who comes to a the internet home of the Chiefs and insults Derrick Thomas, a Chiefs icon who is dead and can no longer defend himself about his mistakes.

Nope.

It may be a round-about compliment but I can’t see Zach stooping to such a level for the sole reason of getting attention on a bulletin board to fill a need for attention he doesn’t receive in real life.

I didn't think so either; but they both seem to agree, at least, that I'm an asshole. :rolleyes:

Otter 12-12-2004 01:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SDChiefsfan
I didn't think so either; but they both seem to agree, at least, that I'm an asshole. :rolleyes:

:shrug:

Sorry dude, don't know anything about it.

Logical 12-12-2004 01:08 AM

Quote:

What are you talking about? Self-esteem? Try arrogance. Zach is just an arrogant jack ass who acts tough behind a keyboard. Hell, he probably does it because he is routinely picked on in real life. Zach the bitch... yeah, I'm sure that is him in real life.

Jamie, I have not found this to be true of Zach. I suppose it could be something in his own age group but I do not pick up that vibe.