ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay on the Outs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338098)

Pitt Gorilla 05-06-2021 08:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasputin (Post 15664842)
What he did was pretend to break a story that wasn't "breaking news" making it a ratings thing for ESPN. It was overblown and caused a stir in the NFL and the worst part is that's all we heard about between draft picks and oh is this team or that team going to trade for Aaron Rodgers when it should have been a day about draft prospects. Pretty bogus thing to do imo. A A ron didn't say anything so everyone was left to speculations and drama drama drama.

Agreed, but given EXACTLY what he stated, nobody should have really blinked an eye. He literally stated over and over that this was something that these were things that had happened since the end of the season or so. I wouldn't have given him airtime for it, but I don't find fault with anything he said.

BlackOp 05-06-2021 10:30 PM

So this Rodgers' saga was leaked during the draft...and came from a source that really didn't know shit about the situation.

Now it's been a headline generator for over a week....rinse/repeat.

Normally I'd be put-off by this level of media manipulation...except it really got Donk fans hopes up...only to crush them back into a Lock/Bridgewater reality...

I'll never not enjoy a quality dose of schadenfreude when it comes to Horseface's cheating-ass franchise...

ClevelandBronco 05-06-2021 10:32 PM

“Sorry, coach. I tweaked a hammy walking out of the tunnel. I’m probably just going to pedal this bike on the sidelines for a few weeks. Love is ready, right?”

Clyde Frog 05-06-2021 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 15664954)
I'll never not enjoy a quality dose of schadenfreude when it comes to Horseface's cheating-ass franchise...

**** Donk Forever

Nickhead 05-07-2021 02:26 AM

if the rumors are true that rodgers was telling pending free agents he won't return, could the league get him for tampering? :D

Nickhead 05-07-2021 02:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15664805)
**** the Packers and their asshole fans.

Rodgers has every right to be ****ing pissed off.

He took the team to the NFC Championship two years in a row and the front office rewarded him by drafting a QB in the first round.

I hope Rodgers leaves and the Packers suck for eternity, like the Raiders.

The Chiefs have an issue with offensive line and what does Veach do? Sign three Pro Bowlers and draft a potential Pro Bowler center.

The Packers fall short of the Super Bowl and what does their GM do? Draft a QB.

I am stumped. I cannot decide who gets butthurt more easily, you or Rodgers :D

htismaqe 05-07-2021 09:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 15664687)
And skipping out on getting multiple picks/players. Kind of cutting off their noses to spite their face.

That's happening no matter what they do. They're in a jam either way.

TEX 05-07-2021 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 15664977)
**** Donk Forever

Well said sir! :clap:

TEX 05-07-2021 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlackOp (Post 15664954)
So this Rodgers' saga was leaked during the draft...and came from a source that really didn't know shit about the situation.

Now it's been a headline generator for over a week....rinse/repeat.

Normally I'd be put-off by this level of media manipulation...except it really got Donk fans hopes up...only to crush them back into a Lock/Bridgewater reality...

Loves me some Cheating Donx misery any way it comes, but this way is especially pleasing. :)

jettio 05-07-2021 09:49 AM

On Inside the NBA last night Charles Barkley said, oh let's not start false rumors, we are not that other network that just creates fake stories.

TribalElder 05-07-2021 10:39 AM

based on the amount of money rodgers will have to repay to greenbay if he doesn't play I'll be surprised if he doesn't fold like the bitch he is and go back to greenbay

Oh Aaron, you don't wanna play in Green Bay anymore
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4yXmf0X...pg&name=medium

Thats nice sweetie

Dunerdr 05-07-2021 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TribalElder (Post 15665311)
based on the amount of money rodgers will have to repay to greenbay if he doesn't play I'll be surprised if he doesn't fold like the bitch he is and go back to greenbay

Oh Aaron, you don't wanna play in Green Bay anymore
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/D4yXmf0X...pg&name=medium

Thats nice sweetie

He's made over 200 mill, and im sure invested much of it. If he is as stubborn as they would have us believe I can see him repaying.

notorious 05-07-2021 11:47 AM

Green Bay is that dude that’s luckily fallen into 2 gorgeous women over the years, treated them like shit and drove them away. He will expect another one to just fall into his lap, when in reality is going to discover they don’t grow on trees, and that he’s a loser that’s squandered several chances at an amazing thing.

Red Dawg 05-07-2021 11:48 AM

They can't trade Rodgers without destroying themselves for the next several years. Trading him means "We are starting over." No division title, no playoffs and far less relevance in the media and league. They have been in the last 4 Champ games. Lost them all but still the team is not complete shit.

They have no idea if Love is any good but they certainly know the chances he just lights it up is slim. They will make Rodgers quit before they trade him just to save face with the fan base.

Now Watson is a little different even with the outside legal shit. Houston is shit and has a crap roster. Their fanbase may be ready to just cut cut bait and start over.

Sassy Squatch 05-07-2021 11:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 15665398)
Green Bay is that dude that’s luckily fallen into 2 gorgeous women over the years, treated them like shit and drove them away. He will expect another one to just fall into his lap, when in reality is going to discover they don’t grow on trees, and that he’s a loser that’s squandered several chances at an amazing thing.

Holy shit. Almost 30 years of transcendent talent at QB and they managed to win just 2 Super Bowls.