ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=329772)

RealSNR 04-13-2020 04:54 PM

The Green Bay Packers select John Reid, CB, Penn State

Doesn't play much special teams... but it's the 7th round, so what the **** ever. Nice roll-of-the-dice player

Sfeihc 04-13-2020 05:02 PM

The Tennessee Titans select Darius Anderson, RB, Texas Christian University.

RealSNR 04-13-2020 05:03 PM

Packers draft is done. I probably will end up having a few WTF selections when the actual draft takes place, but that's the price you might pay for trying to be bold. The Packers have needed to innovate and try new things (Andy would have won multiple Super Bowls in the Rodgers era if he coached that team), and I think that's one reason why they've been stagnant for so many years, doomed to lose in the playoffs.

1.30- Laviska Shenault Jr., WR, Colorado
2.62- Harrison Bryant, TE, Florida Atlantic
3.94- Jordan Elliott, DL, Missouri
4.136- Alex Taylor, OT, South Carolina State
5.175- Davion Taylor, LB, Colorado
6.192- Josh Love, QB, San Jose State
6.208- Bryce Huff, EDGE, Memphis
6.209- Darrynton Evans, RB, Appalachian State
7.236- Charlie Heck, OT, North Carolina
7.242- John Reid, CB, Penn State

RealSNR 04-13-2020 05:21 PM

Cleveland Browns select Tremayne Anchrum, G, Clemson

Sfeihc 04-13-2020 05:24 PM

The Tennessee Titans have completed their draft.

1) Ross Blacklock, DT, TCU

2) Julian Okwara, Edge, ND

3) Matt Peart, OT, UCONN

5) Quintez Cephus, WR, WISCO

7) Kindle Vildor, CB, Georgia Southern

7) Kamal Martin, LB, Minnesota

7) Darius Anderson, RB, TCU

Blacklock became a HUGE need after parting ways with J. Casey.

Furthur help was needed on the defense with the pass rush and Okwara's brother plays for the Lions and really likes Dead & Co. During these times it is important to get back Truckin' on.....

With Conklin moving onto the Browns a need for a OT was filled with the Peart pick. Also, RIP Neal Peart. The best I've ever had the pleasure to see.

Quintez Cephus has one of the best names in the draft along with Kindle Vildor. Don't read too much into these picks. The kids can play.

Martin knows how to row the boat and how can I pass on a U of M kid? (Thanks for hearding the cats again this year, ReachSNR).

Anderson was necessary since Henry is on that downward slide after KC smothered him like sausage gravy on biscuits in the AFC Championship.

All the best to the other GMs. Whatever you do, take care of your shoes.

Gravy train this Super Bowl for all it's worth. We know the decades of torture that we've had to endure to get here.

RealSNR 04-13-2020 05:33 PM

Really like my Browns draft. I challenge Dickface McBaseball to do better than this.

1.10 - Andrew Thomas, OT, Georgia
2.41 - Antoine Winfield Jr., S, Minnesota
3.74 - Logan Wilson, LB, Wyoming
3.97 - Ashtyn Davis, S, Cal
4.115 - Jalen Hurts, QB, Oklahoma
6.187 - Kalija Lipscomb, WR, Vanderbilt
7.244 - Tremayne Anchrum, G, Clemson

RunKC 04-13-2020 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14904405)
So I left the draft for a week or so to 'clean' it; forgot who got taken where and try not to game the system at all.

And man, it's REAL hard to find fault with Rainman on this sucker. My draft is only a tiny bit different than his:

32. Grant Delpit, S - LSU -- He's just too damn versatile and too talented to pass on, IMO. Love this kid and how impossibly varied he can make our secondary.

63. Noah Igbinoghene, CB - Auburn -- Nothing clever here; need meets availability and a pretty straightforward 'right' pick in all likelihood. I like Harrison a lot but I couldn't talk myself into passing on a young CB who can play inside or out.

96. Willie Gay Jr., LB - MSU -- Actually got lucky here because I was pretty sure Staylor had taken him before 96 so didn't figure I'd get that LB upgrade I wanted. This would work out perfectly for KC.

138. Jonah Jackson - G/C - OSU -- Versatile IOL who can play in multiple positions and multiple schemes. Since we aren't entirely sure where we need help on the IOL only that we probably do, he's an ideal get.

177. Antonio Gibson - RB/WR, Memphis -- Love Lynn Bowden in this draft and see Gibson as a similar sort of underutilized hybrid weapon. Anytime you can get an athletic gadget in Reid's hands, you do it.

So in re-running the draft and not remembering who RM took past the first round, I took 2 of the same players he did and in reviewing his picks can't find a ton of fault in any of the picks he actually DID make. I like mine a little more, but of course I would - it's mine. His is pretty damn good in its own right, though.

If you like Grant Delpit, you should really check out Terrell Burgess

Direckshun 04-14-2020 06:08 AM

The San Francisco 49ers select RB Patrick Taylor, Memphis.

Hoover 04-14-2020 08:29 AM

Miami Dolphins select, Jace Whittaker, CB, Arizona

Chargem 04-14-2020 11:03 AM

The Giants select:

Kyle Murphy, OL, Rhode Island

Chargem 04-14-2020 11:05 AM

The Texans select:

Josiah Deguara, TE, Cincinnati

RunKC 04-14-2020 12:20 PM

The Vikings select Aaron Parker, WR, Rhode Island

Chargem 04-14-2020 03:14 PM

The Texans select

Bravvion Roy, DL, Baylor

Rain Man 04-14-2020 03:43 PM

The prospects are sweating it out now. There are only three more chances to get drafted by an NFL team, plus two risks of being drafted by the Broncos.

Direckshun 04-14-2020 03:54 PM

This may be the fastest draft this place has hosted.

Great job SNR and all GM’s.