ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV *The NEW Movies Thread* (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=280244)

Bowser 06-13-2023 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coogs (Post 16979248)
We watched Air last night. Very good!

I've yet to hear a single person say anything bad about this movie. I'm going to have to throw it in the queue.

CoMoChief 06-16-2023 01:01 AM

Saw The Flash movie.

A few things...

First and foremost, Michael Keaton is (still) ****ing awesome. He IS Batman.

I forget when they originally started filming this, but the CGI in some scenes is just really bad...like Rock/Scorpion King level bad.

I absolutely hated the end scene cameo. Not to confuse with post credits scene.

Overall very entertaining. I'm just glad Keaton put on the suit again.

Hammock Parties 06-16-2023 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 16983559)
I absolutely hated the end scene cameo. Not to confuse with post credits scene.

i ****ing roared, and then the cut to the flash...just perfect ROFL

i wish i had not been on twitter last night
Spoiler!

CoMoChief 06-17-2023 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16984483)
i ****ing roared, and then the cut to the flash...just perfect ROFL

i wish i had not been on twitter last night
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Hammock Parties 06-18-2023 08:39 AM

Tenet was such a gimmick LMAO

If you didn't have the whole "omg we're inverting!" mechanic, the entire movie is pretty much worthless, other than Nolan's love for grand IMAX shots of industrial shit.

4/10 would not watch again

Also, the dialogue in his movies is ALWAYS hard to hear/decipher. ALWAYS. I don't know what his ****ing problem is. It's like he wants to make the audience suffer.

If you're introducing such a wacky concept in a film it needs to be clearly and SLOWLY explained. The universe building in this thing was terrible.

BigBeauford 06-18-2023 12:50 PM

TENET was totally dogshit. Nolan gets far too much credit as a film maker.

Frazod 06-18-2023 01:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 16985897)
TENET was totally dogshit. Nolan gets far too much credit as a film maker.

Absolutely. I finally stopped participating in his endless quest to outclever himself in every movie. The pointless time jumping in Dunkirk was the last straw.

Used to be I'd look forward to his movies. Now I just wonder how he'll **** them up.

Bowser 06-18-2023 02:00 PM

Yeah, fourth'd on Tenet. I really WANTED to like it but couldn't get there. Great soundtrack, though.

Bowser 06-18-2023 02:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 16985939)
Absolutely. I finally stopped participating in his endless quest to outclever himself in every movie. The pointless time jumping in Dunkirk was the last straw.

Used to be I'd look forward to his movies. Now I just wonder how he'll **** them up.

Oppenheimer looks promising, so I'll give it a go. But something tells me there's going to be time hopping in that one too.

Frazod 06-18-2023 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 16985960)
Oppenheimer looks promising, so I'll give it a go. But something tells me there's going to be time hopping in that one too.

Yeah, I remember thinking Dunkirk looked promising. It's a historical event, I thought. Surely he won't screw that up.

Wrong.

Hammock Parties 06-23-2023 07:28 PM

always wanted to see this and decided to catch it on a big screen tomorrow at screenland armour in north KC

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FzWcsA-X...jpg&name=large

Hammock Parties 06-24-2023 04:10 PM

Jesus that was stupid. Theater sucked too.

Pepe Silvia 06-24-2023 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 16993399)
Jesus that was stupid. Theater sucked too.

At least you got to see Ellen Barkin in her prime.

Hammock Parties 06-24-2023 04:49 PM

i will admit it got me to laugh several times

the watermelon shot was amusing

Buehler445 06-24-2023 11:59 PM

Extraction 2 does precisely what it set out to do.

Is it Citizen Kane? No.

Did I enjoy it tremendously? Yes.

Will I rewatch it? Regularly.

BigRichard 06-25-2023 05:33 AM

I haven't seen Buckaroo Bonzai in years... I can't imagine it has aged well.

Bowser 06-25-2023 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 16993687)

Is it Citizen Kane? No.

Agreed.

The 21 minute continuous shot was amazing, and it took them 29 days to film it....

https://www.ign.com/articles/extract...-one-shot-oner

Just Passin' By 06-25-2023 11:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 16993732)
I haven't seen Buckaroo Bonzai in years... I can't imagine it has aged well.

Most "Odd ball"/"Madcap"/"Zany"/"Cult-following-type" movies don't, especially when they involve special effects.

Buehler445 06-26-2023 06:59 AM

I watched Reality on HBO. It’s about a whistleblower on the Russia interference deal. But they do a pretty good job about not making it too political. I watched it because Sweeney is in it. And I was curious how she’d do.

It was a damned ambitious project. The dialogue is 100% from the tape recording. Nothing else. No real opportunity to do any of the filmmakining tools to build tension and keep engagement. They have to lean hard on Sweeney to be engaging.

It worked, and it was no small feat. This could have went sooo badly. I’m not saying this is my favorite movie or it’s massively rewatchable or anything but it was good and I’m glad I watched It.

I’ve heard nothing about it (maybe that’s not indicative of anything), but Sweeney should get some buzz out of it. She was really ****ing good and I’m happy she got a shot to show it.

Side note that doesn’t impact anything with the movie.

1. Sweeney is no powerlifter. She just couldn’t (or didn’t care to) even carry herself like one.

2. They did a pretty nice job of making her plain through wardrobe/makeup. But sometimes she just can’t hide it. She is amazing.

Hammock Parties 07-02-2023 06:27 PM

Shotgun Wedding

Surprisingly funny with great action and a nice twist.

GF made us watch it and now she wants to get married on a beach.

Buehler445 07-02-2023 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17003430)
Shotgun Wedding

Yeah, I watched it recently. There is some good discussion on it. All I know is JLo is ****ing amazing.

srvy 07-04-2023 01:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 16993687)

Is it Citizen Kane? No.

Watched this evening and enjoyed it. Kind of like a John Wick movie. Once you're in an action sequence you are in it for the long haul then lets up and boom you're right back in it again.

scho63 07-04-2023 01:58 AM

Quote:

Shotgun Wedding

Hallmark Channel next? :eek:

smith11 07-04-2023 04:06 AM

Quote:

Shotgun Wedding

do you think she will invite you to the wedding?

Hammock Parties 07-04-2023 10:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 17004350)
Hallmark Channel next? :eek:

we've watched at least two hallmark movies ROFL

Hammock Parties 07-06-2023 08:00 AM

Finished the Ash vs Evil Dead TV show and decided to rewatch Evil Dead and Evil Dead II. Hadn't seen them in years.

It's so very interesting looking back and again realizing Evil Dead is basically the beta for Evil Dead II....which is still one of the oddest remakes/sequel combinations I've ever seen.

So after all that I watched the new Evil Dead movies.

Evil Dead 2013 - 6/10. Straight horror with a very unremarkable cast, but some good kills, beautiful to look at. They just did a shitty version of Evil Dead, though. They got some bonus points for absolutely ramping the tree rape scene up to 99 though LMAO

Evil Dead 2023 - 8/10. This was way more original, and a fun twist on the Evil Dead setup. Main possessed chick was awesome and super creepy. Love what they have done with the redesigns for the Book of the Dead. I'd actually love to see an ED movie that dumps most of the over the top gore and jump scares and really explores the Book of the Dead at a deeper level, like the TV show did.

If they're going to continue this going forward they really need to stop absolutely jam-packing the cast with chicks and beta males though. That shit gets old fast. Find another Ash Williams FFS. Your movie will be much more interesting with a true protagonist instead of talking scenery that dies horribly.

Now I'm going to palate cleanse with Naked Gun 1, 2 and 3, none of which I have seen.

ToxSocks 07-06-2023 11:36 AM

Ash vs Evil Dead was the best thing to come out of that franchise.

I watched the newest movie the other night and enjoyed it. I thought they'd lean a bit more into suspense/horror and they didn't really, but it was still a gore-tastic good time.

MarkDavis'Haircut 07-10-2023 09:03 AM

Saw Elemental yesterday.

7/10.

Lead characters were good. Typical modern tokenism was thrown in. But Pixar needs Lassiter back. They lost their winning touch.

WhawhaWhat 07-10-2023 09:42 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F0rc3EJW...jpg&name=large

Hammock Parties 07-10-2023 10:22 AM

One of the most depressing films I've ever watched.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IjqiVJ-4e6I" title="Breathe In Official Trailer #2 (2014) - Guy Pearce Drama HD" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

One of the most disappointing films I've ever watched. LMAO

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ctsxTvTQUZI" title="Dracula: Dead And Loving It (1995) - Official Trailer" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

However, the tits were EXCELLENT! And love seeing Lysette Anthony again (Krull fanboi)

ThaVirus 07-10-2023 01:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 17010882)

Seems crazy that we’ve had silver screen Wolverine for nearly 25 years and this will be the first time anyone’s had the balls to put him in the classic blue and gold

mr. tegu 07-11-2023 07:56 PM

Air was a pretty fun little movie.

Sassy Squatch 07-13-2023 03:32 PM

Late to the party on this one but that Puss in Boots movie from around Christmas last year is an incredibly good watch. Highly recommend.

ToxSocks 07-13-2023 05:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch (Post 17016018)
Late to the party on this one but that Puss in Boots movie from around Christmas last year is an incredibly good watch. Highly recommend.

It was, actually. I saw it in theaters for my Nephew's Bday.

Sassy Squatch 07-13-2023 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 17016132)
It was, actually. I saw it in theaters for my Nephew's Bday.

Actually quite disappointed I missed out on seeing it in a theater.

Don't know if I've just been beat over the head by Marvel style movies that HAVE to be quirky and funny at all times but when that panic attack scene happened and it was treated as completely serious I was simultaneously shocked as shit and pretty damn emotional.

ThaVirus 07-15-2023 06:29 PM

I watched 65 on Netflix. It’s that Adam Driver movie with dinosaurs.

I thought it was pretty boring. No movie with dinosaurs should struggle to keep my attention.

ThaVirus 07-16-2023 03:12 PM

I’m like 50 years late but I just watched The Godfather for the first time today.

I love a good Italian mafia movie and this was no exception. I just don’t know how any of those ****ers lived like that. There’s just constant treachery and backstabbing.

staylor26 07-16-2023 06:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sassy Snatch (Post 17016018)

It's a really great animated movie.

Stryker 07-16-2023 09:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17018916)
I’m like 50 years late but I just watched The Godfather for the first time today.

I love a good Italian mafia movie and this was no exception. I just don’t know how any of those ****ers lived like that. There’s just constant treachery and backstabbing.

LOL! I had not watched them either until I got the flu back in 1995. I binged watch all 3 movies and it was INCREDIBLE!

Stryker 07-16-2023 09:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17019091)
It's a really great animated movie.

When you have grand kids you MUST watch these movies - I loved it!

ThaVirus 07-22-2023 10:13 AM

OK, I finished Godfather Part II. That was a good one as well.

One thing I wasn’t sure about if someone could help..

Spoiler!

wilkinson 07-25-2023 02:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17018916)

That is one of the best movies ever!

Pepe Silvia 07-25-2023 09:12 PM

Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

ThaVirus 07-26-2023 06:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilkinson (Post 17030338)
That is one of the best movies ever!

50 years later it didn’t have the bite I’m sure it would have had I watched it when it first came out, I’m sure, but it was a great movie.

It was super simple, which is normal for older films. It even lulled me to sleep once.

It was obvious to me that Carlo set Santino up. I couldn’t believe that there was no fallout on that. Then fast forward a bit to the end of the movie and Michael is talking about making Carlo his right-hand man. I was damn near screaming at the TV “He’s a rat! He set your brother up! What are you doing!?!” and then Michael finally takes Carlo aside and tells him he knows everything then has him whacked. Loved it.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pepe Silvia (Post 17030742)
Leave the gun, take the cannoli.

It was hilarious finally seeing the origin of so many popular phrases: “leave the gun, take the cannoli”, “I’ll make him an offer he can’t refuse”, “look how they massacred my boy”, etc.

Oh, and random, but poor Apollonia! She didn’t deserve that.

ThaVirus 07-26-2023 06:49 AM

Speaking of popular quotes, I didn’t hear “Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in” in either of the first two so I’m looking forward to hearing it in the third.

It always cracked me up when Silvio said it to himself in the mirror in Sopranos.

BWillie 07-29-2023 03:08 PM

I was able to get free tickets to Sound of Freedom. Pretty cool. Dont know if its any good. Think you can just go to angel.com and get yours. I got mine from an advertisement on twitter...or X whatever stupid name it is now.

The Franchise 07-30-2023 12:56 PM

Saw The Haunted Mansion yesterday. Wasn’t that bad actually. Danny Devito was hilarious in it.

Stryker 07-30-2023 10:04 PM

SAW X looks interesting!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9Y1U64B3LN4?controls=0" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

KCUnited 07-31-2023 01:53 PM

Sisu is pretty entertaining. Intentionally corny at times but the violence was top notch.

ToxSocks 07-31-2023 02:03 PM

Saw "Joy Ride". It was funny for the first 20 minutes or so. It had a couple of moments.

The last 30 minutes though? It went from comedy for everyone to strictly "drama for asian women only". Those last 30 minutes were torture.

Otter 08-01-2023 10:05 AM

Oppenheimer, Napoleon, shall the trend continue I see Genghis Khan or the still among us Putin himself.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/re1nczaspy4" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ThaVirus 08-01-2023 06:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRichard (Post 16397546)
Went and saw Bullet Train tonight with Brad Pitt... that was hilarious in my opinion. The plot was a bit of a convoluted mess but it was a good convoluted mess. Lot of great fight scenes to go with the comedy as well.

I just watched this one on Netflix and thought it was a ton of fun. Highly recommend it.

bluehawkdoc 08-05-2023 06:24 PM

Sound of Freedom was heart wrenching but so good. A real eye opener. I had no idea the extent of child sex trafficking through the world.

Buehler445 08-05-2023 07:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluehawkdoc (Post 17044957)
Sound of Freedom was heart wrenching but so good. A real eye opener. I had no idea the extent of child sex trafficking through the world.

My wife wanted to see it when we were in KC last week. I'm not normally the one to bitch out of movies, but I'm not good for that. I don't need child suffering in my life. I'll watch John Wick shred dudes all day long. But I'm not good for kids. Even before my daughter was born I wasn't good for it. Now I have a 9 year old daughter that is oblivious to the world. And I have no space in my life for that.

Stryker 08-05-2023 08:05 PM

I saw all of the other movies but cannot bring myself to go see "Sound of Freedom" I HIGHLY understand the film but, I have 3 daughters, all grown and married as well as 3 grand daughters who have wonderful parents - I do not want to think of these family members in this scenario. Just do not want to go down that road and be presented with that message. :shake:

KCUnited 08-06-2023 06:09 PM

Don’t sleep on They Cloned Tyrone

Maybe 30 mins too long but its pretty great

Soundtrack is lit

Buehler445 08-06-2023 06:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCUnited (Post 17045824)
Don’t sleep on They Cloned Tyrone

Maybe 30 mins too long but its pretty great

Soundtrack is lit

Saw this on Netflix. But I honestly have no clue what it's about. What am I looking at?

KCUnited 08-06-2023 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 17045831)
Saw this on Netflix. But I honestly have no clue what it's about. What am I looking at?

Lot of underlying sentiment to unpack but at a high, enjoyable level it’s a sci-if flick where “they” are cloning black people in the hood

Think Jackie Brown meets a Peele movie

Clever, heavily stylized, hilarious and thought provoking

ThaVirus 08-06-2023 08:25 PM

Creed III was decent enough for Michael B. Jordan’s directorial debut. I thought the imagery in the final fight was a little heavy handed but otherwise didn’t hate the movie.

More than anything, the movie made me want to work out. Michael B and Jonathan Majors were huge.

Buehler445 08-08-2023 10:30 PM

I've been on a bit of a WWII kick since Oppenheimer. So I re-watched Darkest Hour.

I watched it once and under-appreciated it.

1. Gary Oldman is goddamned brilliant. Churchill is a tough egg to crack, and he hit it. There were a shitload of mannerisms, mumbling, doddering, etc that he could have stumbed on and he ****ing killed it.

2. Lilly James is PROFOUNDLY attractive.

3. Ben Mendelsohn was really good. I didn't even notice him the first time around, but he's ****ing good. Pretty much every time I see him in something, he exceeds expectations.

4. I don't know what the real story is (probably not what was shown on screen), but the subway scene was goddamned compelling. The writing and camerawork were tight as hell and Oldman oozed charisma. I honestly don't know how you make that scene any better.

5. Of course the never surrender speech is rousing, but if they're going to hit all the other stuff, that is a foregone conclusion.

You have to be in the right mood to watch it - it's British, so it can be a bit dry, but it's really ****ing good if you're in the right frame of mind.

wilkinson 08-09-2023 01:58 PM

Looking forward to SAW X!

ToxSocks 08-09-2023 02:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wilkinson (Post 17049430)
Looking forward to SAW X!

Imma have to get caught up on the Saw franchise. I tapped out after i think the 3rd one.

Not to do the hipster thing but imma do the hipster thing.

Back when SAW was a thing, i was just a handsome, horny teenager working at a movie theater.

I got word from an indie movie nerd that about 6 months from now, one of the most badass indie horror moves was gonna drop and to keep my eyes peeled for "SAW".

/brushes dirt off shoulder

Yeah, i was pretty much in on SAW before it was even cool.

Pepe Silvia 08-09-2023 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 17049501)
Imma have to get caught up on the Saw franchise. I tapped out after i think the 3rd one.

Not to do the hipster thing but imma do the hipster thing.

Back when SAW was a thing, i was just a handsome, horny teenager working at a movie theater.

I got word from an indie movie nerd that about 6 months from now, one of the most badass indie horror moves was gonna drop and to keep my eyes peeled for "SAW".

/brushes dirt off shoulder

Yeah, i was pretty much in on SAW before it was even cool.

The first two were the best.

wilkinson 08-10-2023 02:30 PM

A man called Otto with Tom Hanks - great one

Rasputin 08-12-2023 12:03 AM

Last Voyage Of the Demeter was ****ing badass!

It set a new bar for horror movies at least Dracula movies. ****ing awesome.

Why Not? 08-12-2023 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasputin (Post 17052716)

Good to know! Just got tickets to see it tonight

kpic 08-12-2023 03:24 PM

Confirmed on Last Voyage of the Demeter, just saw it today. Very solid movie, if you like old-school horror movies this is for you. I give it an 8 out of 10, and that's only because there were just a few nit-picky things.

Why Not? 08-12-2023 08:38 PM

Agreed. It was very well done. Most bad ass, evil version of Dracula I’ve seen. Well acted. Me and the 12 year old son both enjoyed it.

Coochie liquor 08-13-2023 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rasputin (Post 17052716)

Really wanna see this. Looks as bleak and fulla dread as 30 Days of Night.

WhawhaWhat 08-13-2023 08:40 PM

I just watched Asteroid City on Peacock. It was in theaters for about 2 minutes but it's a Wes Anderson movie (Rushmore, Royal Tenenbaums, Life Aquatic, Grand Budapest Hotel) which means it's going to be weird, which it was. The cinematography is incredible.

The cast includes:

Bryan Cranston
Edward Norton
Jason Schwartzman
Scarlett Johansson
Jeffrey Wright
Liev Schreiber
Tom Hanks
Matt Dillon
Steve Carell
Tilda Swinton
Jeff Goldblum
Adrien Brody
Willem Dafoe
Margot Robbie
Maya Hawke

Some in big roles and others with bit parts. I would definitely recommend it if you're familiar with Wes Anderson movies or just like weird, artsy movies.

BigRichard 08-14-2023 03:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 17055445)
I just watched Asteroid City on Peacock. It was in theaters for about 2 minutes but it's a Wes Anderson movie (Rushmore, Royal Tenenbaums, Life Aquatic, Grand Budapest Hotel) which means it's going to be weird, which it was. The cinematography is incredible.

The cast includes:

Bryan Cranston
Edward Norton
Jason Schwartzman
Scarlett Johansson
Jeffrey Wright
Liev Schreiber
Tom Hanks
Matt Dillon
Steve Carell
Tilda Swinton
Jeff Goldblum
Adrien Brody
Willem Dafoe
Margot Robbie
Maya Hawke

Some in big roles and others with bit parts. I would definitely recommend it if you're familiar with Wes Anderson movies or just like weird, artsy movies.

From the cast alone I should be dying to see that show but I am not sure I have ever finished one of Wes Anderson's movies. I have started a few in your list but have quit watching them after so long.

WhawhaWhat 08-14-2023 07:41 AM

Grand Budapest Hotel is great. But yeah his movies are very artsy and weird so they can be an acquired taste.

BigBeauford 08-15-2023 08:19 AM

Fantastic Mr. Fox is my favorite of his. Most of his others I can take it or leave it.

BigBeauford 08-23-2023 06:34 AM

If you are in the mood for an excellently crafted documentary, check out The Deepest Breath on Netflix. It showcases the world of extreme free diving and it's perils. Very intense and beautifully shot with a well constructed narrative. I can't stop thinking about it. If you need anything else to push you over, it's an A24 production and those who know, know.

mikeyis4dcats. 08-24-2023 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 17057424)
Fantastic Mr. Fox is my favorite of his. Most of his others I can take it or leave it.

same.

mikeyis4dcats. 08-24-2023 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBeauford (Post 17068817)
If you are in the mood for an excellently crafted documentary, check out The Deepest Breath on Netflix. It showcases the world of extreme free diving and it's perils. Very intense and beautifully shot with a well constructed narrative. I can't stop thinking about it. If you need anything else to push you over, it's an A24 production and those who know, know.

this was surprisingly good

wilkinson 08-24-2023 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhawhaWhat (Post 17055445)

The cast includes:

Bryan Cranston
Edward Norton
Jason Schwartzman
Scarlett Johansson
Jeffrey Wright
Liev Schreiber
Tom Hanks
Matt Dillon
Steve Carell
Tilda Swinton
Jeff Goldblum
Adrien Brody
Willem Dafoe
Margot Robbie
Maya Hawke

Will check it out tonight. Thanks

BigBeauford 08-25-2023 06:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mikeyis4dcats. (Post 17071618)
this was surprisingly good

I haven't seen a better opening 2 minutes for a documentary.

Hammock Parties 08-25-2023 08:51 AM

The Nike movie is incredible.

I cried when Matt Damon gave his speech to Jordan.

Hammock Parties 08-28-2023 07:04 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/F4nsRwRX...bp&name=medium