ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football FedEx asks Redskins to change name (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=332194)

GloryDayz 07-17-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15072404)
Have you even read the article that’s at the center of this issue?

Sure. Was there more substance than this?

"The allegations span from 2006 to 2019, according to the newspaper, and range from inappropriate remarks about female employees' bodies or clothing, to instances of verbal abuse. The Post also details allegations of sexual harassment from two female reporters, one of whom still covers the team."

If that's what they've got, I'd like to hear what those things amounted to before I say it's worth making the man sell his team because somebody said, "Hey, you look awesome, the new workout regiment is paying off." And, today, a comment like that, if the saucy girl is interested in some side-cash, will be reported as offensive.

KCUnited 07-17-2020 02:56 PM

Dez Bryant tape any day now

DaneMcCloud 07-17-2020 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15072505)
Sure. Was there more substance than this?

So, you didn't read the entire article and instead, copied and pasted a summary from someone else, who may or may not have an agenda.

Read the entire article and get back to us with your thoughts.

GloryDayz 07-17-2020 03:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15072519)
So, you didn't read the entire article and instead, copied and pasted a summary from someone else, who may or may not have an agenda.

Read the entire article and get back to us with your thoughts.

Tap-Out accepted.

Now run along kid.

DaneMcCloud 07-17-2020 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15072575)
Tap-Out accepted.

Now run along kid.

**** off, moron.

You didn't read the article, as expected, so any comments you make are uninfomed and invalid, just like your other 88,000 worthless posts.

You're a ****ing oxygen thief that apparently, doesn't have the intelligence to read something on his own and needs someone else to explain things to him.

GloryDayz 07-17-2020 03:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15072586)
**** off, moron.

You didn't read the article, as expected, so any comments you make are uninfomed and invalid, just like your other 88,000 worthless posts.

You're a ****ing oxygen thief that apparently, doesn't have the intelligence to read something on his own and needs someone else to explain things to him.

The same 'ol Dane, a complete ****ing L.A. moron. Keep being you jackass, it's definitely you. Now go **** yourself, boy!

DaneMcCloud 07-17-2020 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15072597)
The same 'ol Dane, a complete ****ing L.A. moron. Keep being you jackass, it's definitely you. Now go **** yourself, boy!

Uh, you asked ME to provide details about an article.

So guess who's the "moron", Moron?

Tribal Warfare 07-17-2020 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15072337)
Apparently, you've missed what's been happening all across this country for the past two years with the #MeToo movement.

Unsurprising.

In all honesty, with the cancel culture taking place I'm becoming callous with the issue at first there were legit problems that needed to he corrected like Bill Cosby, Spacey and Weinstein occurrences, but now it seems like opportunistic assholes attempting to get their 15 minutes of fame and a payday.

DaneMcCloud 07-17-2020 04:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 15072641)
In all honesty, with the cancel culture taking place I'm becoming callous with the issue at first there were legit problems that needed to he corrected like Spacey and Weinstein occurrences, but now it seems like opportunistic assholes attempting to get their 15 minutes of fame and a payday.

I don't disagree.

But unlike other cases, none of the women who have claimed sexual harassment while working for the Washington Whatevers have plead their case on social media nor have they sought any fame or monetary compensation.

14 of the 15 women didn't want to be identified publicly, so I wouldn't lump them in with "gold diggers" and such.

GloryDayz 07-17-2020 04:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15072601)
Uh, you asked ME to provide details about an article.

So guess who's the "moron", Moron?

Hey, dip shit, I quoted the ****ing article that was linked in the article your dumbass said I didn't read, so quit being an asshole, asshole. Just admit, you hate men and will always assume they're guilty (before the facts are in)!

Moron!

TribalElder 07-17-2020 04:39 PM

did these ****s change their name yet or is everyone trying to cancel culture the redskins leadership out of jobs

DaneMcCloud 07-17-2020 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15072673)
Hey, dip shit, I quoted the ****ing article that was linked in the article your dumbass said I didn't read, so quit being an asshole, asshole.

If you had read the article, you could have answered that question yourself.

GloryDayz 07-17-2020 04:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 15072681)
If you had read the article, you could have answered that question yourself.

I wanted your pussy-ass "trust women" opinion to prove that you hate men and will suck up to the liberal agenda. You've done that. Good job ass-eyes.

DaneMcCloud 07-17-2020 05:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 15072696)
I wanted your pussy-ass "trust women" opinion to prove that you hate men and will suck up to the liberal agenda. You've done that. Good job ass-eyes.

So, you posted in this thread to "out" me?

LMAO

You need to get a life because clearly, yours sucks.

BigRedChief 07-17-2020 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 15071822)
There is nothing in that article that should cause Snyder to be forced to sell the team, he isn't directly associated with any of it.

Now his performance as an owner overall should warrant him selling the team.

Its about performance versus reward. If he had been a great owner he would get a lot of leeway. In any field, you bring value to the operation, you get more leeway.

When I was at Centcom a tech ran some update code. ****ed it up. Wiped out 7 generals email accounts. He got a reprimand but kept his job because he was the best coder in the entire world. A true super genius.