ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football So is GoChiefs banned er what (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=297148)

Sandy Vagina 01-03-2016 04:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11994600)
No, I'm skeptical. But I'm not. See my last couple of posts. Anytime is fine. Or not. Your choice.

real quick. I'm in my early 40's. I really started to pay attention to football in the late 80's. Right around the time that NOLA was winning for consecutive (3?) seasons. SF and NO were playing brutal, low scoring games. SF had more finesse... and I found the Saints to be more thuggish brutes that brought down SF to their level.

So not only was my hometown team a winning team back in the 80's... but the 2013 Chiefs were the exact opposite of a winning team...

so there... my "bandwagonning" has nothing to do with team success.

Baby Lee 01-03-2016 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 11994621)
Oh I see

He wasn't banned for having an opinion, just expressing it.Lol.

Classic

If you consider hoping someone dies in real life, rather than just handling your disagreements with them, an opinion, sure.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-03-2016 04:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 11994640)
real quick. I'm in my early 40's. I really started to pay attention to football in the late 80's. Right around the time that NOLA was winning for consecutive (3?) seasons. SF and NO were playing brutal, low scoring games. SF had more finesse... and I found the Saints to be more thuggish brutes that brought down SF to their level.

So not only was my hometown team a winning team back in the 80's... but the 2013 Chiefs were the exact opposite of a winning team...

so there... my "bandwagonning" has nothing to do with team success.

So basically you're an offense guy, which led you to the 9ers, and I know the Alex history. Fair enough. I'm really not trying to throw any shade your way. I have more respect for you than any other 2013 carry over we have had here. You've been very consistent, and side stepped the shit thrown your way. In fact, I apologize formally for the shit I've said to you in the past. You haven't deserved it. Go Chiefs!

Mr. Flopnuts 01-03-2016 04:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11994658)
So basically you're an offense guy, which led you to the 9ers, and I know the Alex history. Fair enough. I'm really not trying to throw any shade your way. I have more respect for you than any other 2013 carry over we have had here. You've been very consistent, and side stepped the shit thrown your way. In fact, I apologize formally for the shit I've said to you in the past. You haven't deserved it. Go Chiefs!

Maybe you don't want me being nice to you. The second I do it, Alex throws a pick. ;)

Sandy Vagina 01-03-2016 04:28 PM

Haha, yeah... ugly decision from Smith there. :(

PARKER INT !!!!! whooooo!!!!!!!

Mr. Flopnuts 01-03-2016 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 11994716)
Haha, yeah... ugly decision from Smith there. :(

PARKER INT !!!!! whooooo!!!!!!!

That last one was horrible, but better he get it out of his system today rather than next week or later. That may have been the best thing to happen for him right there.

Sorter 01-03-2016 04:32 PM

Mac Niners-Chiefs Fan (also known as Sandy Cheeks) is a ****ing moron when it comes to discussing football.

Mr. Flopnuts 01-03-2016 04:33 PM

I swear that I made this myself...

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="xrFd7FB"><a href="//imgur.com/xrFd7FB">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sandy Vagina 01-03-2016 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 11994818)
Mac Niners-Chiefs Fan (also known as Sandy Cheeks) is a ****ing moron when it comes to discussing football.

based on what? that I like a player that you don't? That I don't throw around the brief coaching terms that you do as you prance around like you are better than everyone?

GFY... I prefer "simple" people that shoot straight versus prancing peacocks that think their shit don't stink.

Sorter 01-03-2016 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sandy Cheeks (Post 11994897)
based on what? that I like a player that you don't? That I don't throw around the brief coaching terms that you do as you prance around like you are better than everyone?

GFY... I prefer "simple" people that shoot straight versus prancing peacocks that think their shit don't stink.

Based on the fact you are ****ing moron when football is being discussed.

I'm sure you'd be quite a knowledgeable source if the topic was Alex Smith's pubic hair though.

Baby Lee 01-03-2016 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 11994931)

I'm sure you'd be quite a knowledgeable source if the topic was Alex Smith's pubic hair though.

A hateful Sorter is sadmaking.

rico 01-03-2016 04:51 PM

Quote:

LMAO

New World Order 01-03-2016 04:51 PM

Quote:

Haha

New World Order 01-03-2016 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 11994833)
I swear that I made this myself...

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="xrFd7FB"><a href="//imgur.com/xrFd7FB">View post on imgur.com</a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Clay had that up in a hurry!

BigCatDaddy 01-03-2016 04:52 PM

Quote:

LMAO