ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft Caleb Williams is destined to be a massive bust (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352575)

notorious 03-29-2024 09:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 17461612)
Ah yes....so dumb shit that has zero effect on how he'll play or how his career will play out.

Gotcha.

I mean it's right up there with murdering someone...

It's over.

Murdering someone?

I have no idea what this has to do with our conversation.

:facepalm:

I guess it’s that point in the thread where someone goes completely off the rails spouting weird shit.

ThrobProng 03-29-2024 09:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17461608)
This country has a real problem with dudes showing their emotions in public.

That must be why Chris Jones catches so much flak for crying during the national anthem, right? Lol

In Williams' case, the problem isn't showing emotion, it's the level of emotion as well as why he's showing them.

Bawling like a baby in mommy's arms because you lost is pathetic, if the person crying is over the age of 12.

Jerm 03-29-2024 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 17461617)
Murdering someone?

I have no idea what this has to do with our conversation.

:facepalm:

I guess it’s that point in the thread where someone goes completely off the rails spouting weird shit.

I made the analogy because it feels like some of you are comparing nonsense to true off the field issues.

A little hyperbolic sure but the point remains.

Again, you're just hating to hate...dude has done nothing to show he can't be an elite NFL QB.

notorious 03-29-2024 09:15 AM

Time will tell.

I’m done here.

The Franchise 03-29-2024 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrobProng (Post 17461618)
That must be why Chris Jones catches so much flak for crying during the national anthem, right? Lol

In Williams' case, the problem isn't showing emotion, it's the level of emotion as well as why he's showing them.

Bawling like a baby in mommy's arms because you lost is pathetic, if the person crying is over the age of 12.

Because people aren't allowed to show emotions how THEY want too? Chris Jones doesn't catch flak for crying because he's a player on the Chiefs. Go back and look at what everyone said about the Eagles coach for doing the same thing.

Jerm 03-29-2024 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17461622)
Because people aren't allowed to show emotions how THEY want too? Chris Jones doesn't catch flak for crying because he's a player on the Chiefs. Go back and look at what everyone said about the Eagle's coach for doing the same thing.

...or Knowshon Moreno.

Katipan 03-29-2024 09:19 AM

Quote:

It's changing.

More and more dudes in their 20s and 30s will openly tell their guy friends that they love them.

Even here in Casa de Neanderthal.

Never happened when i was growing up.
You'd have all sorts of self declared men afraid to catch the gay.

The Franchise 03-29-2024 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17461626)
It's changing.

More and more dudes in their 20s and 30s will openly tell their guy friends that they love them.

The older generation better get used to guys like Caleb Williams because there are going to be more just like him making their way into their sports.

Good thing for them is they can sit in their recliners with a beer in their hand and bitch about how "men used to be men" while no one listens to them.

Mecca 03-29-2024 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17461626)
It's changing.

GenZ legit doesn't give a **** and is more open about those things, so they are being judged hard by the old guys.

Hence this thread.

Mecca 03-29-2024 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17461627)
The older generation better get used to guys like Caleb Williams because there are going to be more just like him making their way into their sports.

Good thing for them is they can sit in their recliners with a beer in their hand and bitch to no one about how "men used to be men" while no one listens to them.

Obviously they will stop watching just like when they stopped watching when dudes took a knee...uh huh

wazu 03-29-2024 09:23 AM

Cam Newton is an example of a player who was pretty flamboyant while at the same time was performing as a top QB in the NFL. He caught shit for it but he seemed to love it. Caleb seems more "normal" when I hear him speak than what I remember from Cam.

ThrobProng 03-29-2024 09:23 AM

Quote:

Because people aren't allowed to show emotions how THEY want too?

Who said that? Williams is free to bawl like an entitled toddler any time he wants, obviously.

Quote:

Chris Jones doesn't catch flak for crying because he's a player on the Chiefs. Go back and look at what everyone said about the Eagles coach for doing the same thing.

Jones doesn't catch much flak from anyone. I wasn't only talking about Chiefs fans, I meant the public in general.

There is an obvious difference between shedding a few tears during a national anthem before a big game, and bawling your eyes out because you lost.

The "old people think men showing emotions in public is bad" argument is bullshit. Men have shown emotions in public for far longer than I've been alive without catching shit for it, and that includes pro athletes.

Mecca 03-29-2024 09:25 AM

It's also easy to throw stones from your high horse, if we didn't have Mahomes everyone would want this dude and if you didn't you'd be the one who would be questioned.

Jerm 03-29-2024 09:26 AM

"An entitled toddler"

LOL what on earth...dude cried cause he lost a football game, what AN ENTITLED LOSER BABY!!!!

wazu 03-29-2024 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17461634)
It's also easy to throw stones from your high horse, if we didn't have Mahomes everyone would want this dude and if you didn't you'd be the one who would be questioned.

Absolutely. If I were a Bears fan and there was any possibility that my team was going to pass on Caleb Williams I'd be panicking right now. He's the only pick.

The Franchise 03-29-2024 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17461634)

Just think about how many threads we'd have about how "but he paints his nails!" or "did you see that his phone case was pink?!".

Guys bitching about how they'll never watch the Chiefs again if they draft that "gay QB".

ThrobProng 03-29-2024 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jerm (Post 17461637)
"An entitled toddler"

LOL what on earth...dude cried cause he lost a football game, what AN ENTITLED LOSER BABY!!!!

He bawled like a baby in his mom's arms, in public, because he lost a football game.

How many times have you seen an NFL QB do that?

Mecca 03-29-2024 09:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17461639)
Just think about how many threads we'd have about how "but he paints his nails!" or "did you see that his phone case was pink?!".

Guys bitching about how they'll never watch the Chiefs again if they draft that "gay QB".

Why is our fan base full of old dudes who think everything is gay, like WTF? It's not 1964 anymore, stop freaking out over dumb shit.

Gravedigger 03-29-2024 09:33 AM

Even if he is great we won't see him except on the off year of NFC division play. Let the cursed Bears franchise figure it out and if you're lucky, we'll see you in the Super Bowl young man.

Mecca 03-29-2024 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThrobProng (Post 17461644)
He bawled like a baby in his mom's arms, in public, because he lost a football game.

How many times have you seen an NFL QB do that?

Who cares? At least he cared about the game to the extent it mattered to him, would it be better if he gave no ****s?

staylor26 03-29-2024 09:34 AM

A man painting his fingernails, having a pink phone, etc. is pretty ****ing gay guys.

That doesn't mean that he's going to be a bust. It has no impact on the field.

But let's stop pretending that isn't effeminate behavior.

Again, nobody on CP did this kind of pearl clutching when we all clowned Brady for kissing his son on the lips (among other things).

ThrobProng 03-29-2024 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17461649)
Who cares? At least he cared about the game to the extent it mattered to him, would it be better if he gave no ****s?

No it wouldn't be better if he didn't care at all. Ideally, he'd find some middle ground between "child being denied candy" and Jay Cutler.

Mecca 03-29-2024 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461654)
A man painting his fingernails, having a pink phone, etc. is pretty ****ing gay guys.

Again, nobody on CP did this kind of pearl clutching when we all clowned Brady for kissing his son on the lips (among other things).

There is a large difference in making fun of a dude for something such is the Brady stuff then there is in trying to mentally evaluate someone and saying they are going to be a terrible player.

People clowned on Brady for shit being weird, people are taking Williams and saying he will obviously suck ass because of it, that isn't the same thing.

staylor26 03-29-2024 09:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17461666)
There is a large difference in making fun of a dude for something such is the Brady stuff then there is in trying to mentally evaluate someone and saying they are going to be a terrible player.

People clowned on Brady for shit being weird, people are taking Williams and saying he will obviously suck ass because of it, that isn't the same thing.

I agree that it's silly to pretend that it has any impact on whether he will be a hit or bust.

The Franchise 03-29-2024 09:40 AM

Pink is not inherently gay. Good lord.

Mecca 03-29-2024 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17461669)

Yea it's a color, people need to get over that.

staylor26 03-29-2024 09:42 AM

Quote:

By itself no. I have no problem wearing a pink shirt for instance.

But when you combine it with painting your finger nails and other stuff, it's pretty gay.

The Franchise 03-29-2024 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461673)
By itself no. I have no problem wearing a pink shirt for instance.

But when you combine it with painting your finger nails and other stuff, it's pretty gay.

Guess what I did when my girls were little? Let them paint my fingernails and toe nails. I also wore pink.

Guess I’m gay.

wazu 03-29-2024 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461654)

https://touchdownwire.usatoday.com/w...0-52-40-am.png

staylor26 03-29-2024 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17461678)
Guess what I did when my girls were little? Let them paint my fingernails and toe nails. I also wore pink.

Guess I’m gay.

So now we're going to pretend that this isn't a completely different context than choosing to do it as your style? You're being obtuse.

It's ****ing weird how defensive you get about shit like this.

staylor26 03-29-2024 09:52 AM

You said it yourself. Your "little girls". Not your little boys. Your little girls. That's what they do.

I don't mean that Caleb literally sucks cock because he paints his nails. I'm just saying, as a man, it is objectively gay (meaning effeminate) when you combine the painted nails, pink phone, etc.

Even most girls would say that is pretty gay. Why is that so controversial? LMAO

The Franchise 03-29-2024 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461688)
You said it yourself. Your "little girls". Not your little boys. Your little girls. That's what they do.

I don't mean that Caleb literally sucks cock because he paints his nails. I'm just saying, as a man, it is objectively gay (meaning effeminate) when you combine the painted nails, pink phone, etc.

Even most girls would say that is pretty gay. Why is that so controversial? LMAO

The difference is....if it was my "little boys"....I still wouldn't give a shit. Why? Because as far as concerns go....that's 6 feet under the ground.

staylor26 03-29-2024 09:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17461692)
The difference is....if it was my "little boys"....I still wouldn't give a shit. Why? Because as far as concerns go....that's 6 feet under the ground.

Well I think that's just a little weird. Sorry.

If my son did that and was actually gay, I wouldn't be a hateful bigot. I'd love him all the same, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me even a little.

ThaVirus 03-29-2024 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461589)
It's pretty reeruned to think this has any impact on whether he will be good or not.

But the pearl clutching is a little much as well. How is this any different from making fun of Brady for kissing his son on the lips? Does anybody actually believe that makes him a bundle of sticks or pedo? It's mostly just jokes.

Can’t really compare the two. You’re talking about something Tom Brady-related on a Chiefs message board lol outside of the Patriots nerds here, I’m not sure there’s ever been a positive sentiment uttered about the guy in CP history. He would get torn apart for donating all of his career earnings to funding child cancer research.

On the flip side, this board has very little reason to even give a shit about Caleb Williams. He doesn’t play for a college team that rivals Kansas, Missouri or Iowa squads and he won’t even be an AFC rival. We will only play this dude once every four years or if he’s lucky enough to make it to the Super Bowl. People here really shouldn’t care.

Some definitely are telling jokes but you know a lot of what’s being said is simple bigotry.

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 17461593)
I'm an old geezer these days. I had no idea this was a thing.

Apparently it’s been a thing. I Googled it and found pics of Brad Pitt, Kurt Cobain, Steven Tyler, and David Bowie with painted nails as well.

Quote:

Yeah, this is definitely an issue. Like when Dak Prescott made comments on struggling with depression and Skip Bayless tore him apart for being weak.

Then we wonder why male suicide rates are so high..

Quote:

Originally Posted by UChieffyBugger (Post 17461614)
Lol yeah he's Brees's height but the issue is Caleb plays nothing like Drew. Teams are gonna have big DL guys stick their hands up and mess his vision up like they do to Russ and Kyler. So we'll see if he can deal with it.

And your second point misses the point I was making. Imo if QB 1 is surrounded by way more talent than QB 2 but both have similar stats then that should be considered. Caleb played with first round talent on his offense. Trevor played with multiple top class players too and so did Burrow etc. Put Pat in those situations and are those other QB's seen as better prospects? No chance.

OK, well I’m glad you figured out this one simple trick that an entire league full of NFL coaches with thousands of years of combined experience never realized while Brees was shredding the league- just have the defensive linemen put their hands up!

And idk what to tell you about the Mahomes stuff. College is different than the pros. Trevor Lawrence would have been the #1 overall pick for like three straight years if he was eligible to enter the draft. There is no shame in saying that he was a better college prospect than Mahomes.

Quote:

I love pink. Purple is even better. And don’t even get me started on animal print. I love that shit.

penguinz 03-29-2024 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461681)
It's ****ing weird how defensive you get about shit like this.

It's even more weird to be emotional about what colors someone wears.

Katipan 03-29-2024 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17461696)
I love pink. Purple is even better. And don’t even get me started on animal print. I love that shit.

You looking to expand your stable?
Asking for a friend.

The Franchise 03-29-2024 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461694)
Well that's just ****ing weird. Sorry.

If my son did that and was gay, I wouldn't be a hateful bigot. I'd love him all the same, but I'd be lying if I said it didn't bother me even a little.

Since when does painting your nails equal being gay?

And that sentence is pretty hilarious. I'd love him all the same BUT.

staylor26 03-29-2024 09:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17461699)
It's even more weird to be emotional about what colors someone wears.

I'm not even remotely "emotional" about this you ****ing dipshit.

ThaVirus 03-29-2024 09:58 AM

Quote:

Lol.. come on, dawg. Only thing that’s “objectively gay” is ****ing dudes in the ass.

What you’re talking about is just cultural stuff, which is about as subjective as it gets.

Katipan 03-29-2024 09:58 AM

I'm going to enjoy this thread.

staylor26 03-29-2024 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17461701)
Since when does painting your nails equal being gay?

And that sentence is pretty hilarious. I'd love him all the same BUT.

I said that painting your nails doesn't mean you literally suck cock, but if your son likes to pain his finger nails and wear pink at a very young age, there's a decent chance that he's gay (hence "and he's gay").

I've just been waiting for you to attack my character over this. It is completely ****ing normal for a straight man to prefer his son not be gay. There are multiple reasons for that beyond just being an ignorant bigot. Seriously, go **** yourself for that last part. You can be such a virtue signaling bundle of sticks. Guaranteed you're a little bitch in real life. Your wife 100% wears the pants.

Lzen 03-29-2024 10:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17461577)
Man going out on a limb there with the amount of QBs that bust. If he isn't any good it will have nothing to do with his fingernails or phone case.

Well, obviously it's more than just this. Didn't someone also say he wore a dress or some such craziness? If all of these things are true (or even if most are) then this guy has issues.

The Franchise 03-29-2024 10:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461702)

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461710)
I said that painting your nails doesn't mean you literally suck cock, but if your son likes to pain his finger nails and wear pink at a very young age, there's a decent chance that he's gay (hence "and he's gay").

I've just been waiting for you to attack my character over this. It is completely ****ing normal for a straight man to prefer his son not be gay. There are multiple reasons for that beyond just being an ignorant bigot. Seriously, go **** yourself for that last part. You can be such a virtue signaling bundle of sticks. Guaranteed you're a little bitch in real life. Your wife 100% wears the pants.

Any more edits you'd like to throw in there?

For someone who said they aren't being emotional about this....you sure are getting emotional.

wazu 03-29-2024 10:06 AM

Joe Namath wore a fur coat on the sidelines of NFL games he was playing in 50 years ago. Dudes doing things like this is nothing new. It's usually a statement that they are so confident that they enjoy breaking social norms of colors and clothing. There are limits to this probably for all of us. If Caleb walks out to a press conference wearing a dress that'll probably push past the mark. Having a pink phone, though? That's nothing. Zero. Painting nails? That's kinda new for me, but it seems no more effeminate than wearing earrings.

staylor26 03-29-2024 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17461714)
Any more edits you'd like to throw in there?

For someone who said they aren't being emotional about this....you sure are getting emotional.

Oh I'm definitely being emotional now, but it has absolutely nothing to do with Caleb ****ing Williams you ****ing moron.

It's you attacking my character for having a different opinion because you're a virtue signaling bundle of sticks that's constantly on your moral high horse on this forum.

ThaVirus 03-29-2024 10:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 17461716)
Joe Namath wore a fur coat on the sidelines of NFL games he was playing in 50 years ago. Dudes doing things like this is nothing new. It's usually a statement that they are so confident that they enjoy breaking social norms of colors and clothing. There are limits to this probably for all of us. If Caleb walks out to a press conference wearing a dress that'll probably push past the mark. Having a pink phone, though? That's nothing. Zero. Painting nails? That's kinda new for me, but it seems no more effiminate than wearing earrings.

Hey.. **** you!

In all seriousness, you just unlocked some core memories for me. Remember when it was totally gay for dudes to wear earrings in their right ear but totally completely NOT gay to wear an earring in your left ear? LMAO Good times.

The Franchise 03-29-2024 10:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461718)
Oh I'm definitely being emotional now but it had absolutely nothing to do with Caleb ****ing Williams you ****ing moron.

It's you attacking my character for having a different opinion because you're a virtue signaling bundle of sticks that's constantly on your moral high horse on this forum.

ROFL

Attacking your character? For simply pointing out the statement that ended in but?

I'm pretty sure you read way more into that than was intended. It had nothing to do you with you and your son and more that you added a caveat onto the end of a sentence.

If you got all up in arms about that....then that says something about you. But go ahead and keep telling me who you think I am. It's funny.

staylor26 03-29-2024 10:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17461721)
ROFL

Attacking your character? For simply pointing out the statement that ended in but?

I'm pretty sure you read way more into that than was intended. It had nothing to do you with you and your son and more that you added a caveat onto the end of a sentence.

If you got all up in arms about that....then that says something about you. But go ahead and keep telling me who you think I am. It's funny.

Oh now you're going to pretend there wasn't an obvious implication that I don't actually love my son unconditionally?

wazu 03-29-2024 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17461720)
Hey.. **** you!

In all seriousness, you just unlocked some core memories for me. Remember when it was totally gay for dudes to wear earrings in their right ear but totally completely NOT gay to wear an earring in your left ear? LMAO Good times.

Yep, I remember a time when left ear only was "okay", but right ear meant you were a fully out-of-the-closet homosexual man regardless of how much you deny it.

Lzen 03-29-2024 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17461678)

Guess I’m gay.

Nice strawman. There's a big difference between letting your little girl paint your fingernails and this guy doing it while also doing the pink bling with his phone and pink lipstick. He's either really into the weird trans stuff or he's trolling us. I haven't figured out which.

Oh, and yeah, I've let a friends little grand daughter (4 years old at the time) paint my nails. So let's stop with this silliness. Really, when I heard about this guy wanting a stake in the team he goes to, I instantly didn't like him. Yeah, I know people try to claim that was debunked but I'm not convince. Between this and that thing, he's kind of a nut.

Or maybe he's just eccentric according to you guys.

The Franchise 03-29-2024 10:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 17461727)
Nice strawman. There's a big difference between letting your little girl paint your fingernails and this guy doing it while also doing the pink bling with his phone. He's either really into the weird trans stuff or he's trolling us. I haven't figured out which.

Oh, and yeah, I've let a friends little grand daughter (4 years old at the time) paint my nails. So let's stop with this silliness. Really, when I heard about this guy wanting a stake in the team he goes to, I instantly didn't like him. Yeah, I know people try to claim that was debunked but I'm not convince. Between this and that thing, he's kind of a nut.

Or maybe he's just eccentric according to you guys.

Wait...painting your nails and having a pink phone case is now trans?

The Franchise 03-29-2024 10:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461722)
Oh now you're going to pretend there wasn't an obvious implication that I don't actually love my son unconditionally?

There was no implication on my side. Maybe you should look into yourself and figure out why you reacted that way.

O.city 03-29-2024 10:18 AM

This thread is fun

Bearcat 03-29-2024 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461589)
It's pretty reeruned to think this has any impact on whether he will be good or not.

But the pearl clutching is a little much as well. How is this any different from making fun of Brady for kissing his son on the lips? Does anybody actually believe that makes him a bundle of sticks or pedo? It's mostly just jokes.

Just saying, the thread got bumped with:
Quote:

Seriously. Not even ****ing around anymore. What in the hell is wrong with Gayleb Williams? ...no way in freaking hell am I drafting this fruitcake.
Clearly people are bothered by it. I personally have no clue why, and that's not just me virtue signaling... if I saw him walking down the street wearing a dress, I'd think "interesting fashion choice", but wouldn't think much else of it in terms of mental health or whatever. And the fact that the video below even shows him making fun of it seems like he's partly trolling the shit out of people who are so bothered by it.

Unfortunately, it could have an impact on his career because teammates and coaches could be just as bothered by it than many here... and like Russel Wilson has been brought up several times, if you're going to be weird, you better be good.

Lzen 03-29-2024 10:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17461730)
Wait...painting your nails and having a pink phone case is now trans?

And pink lipstick and wearing a dress.

If you think those are normal things for a man to do then I don't know what to tell you other than we obviously have different views on what is a stable person.

staylor26 03-29-2024 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17461731)
There was no implication on my side. Maybe you should look into yourself and figure out why you reacted that way.

It was a clear "everything you say before the word but doesn't really mean anything" response, and now you're playing dumb and gaslighting me.

The Franchise 03-29-2024 10:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 17461735)
And pink lipstick and wearing a dress.

If you think those are normal things for a man to do then I don't know what to tell you other than we obviously have different views on what is a stable person.

Point to me where not dressing like a "normal man" means you're into trans shit?

Interesting that you included him not being stable now because of his fashion choices too.

penguinz 03-29-2024 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461702)

You sure about that?

Katipan 03-29-2024 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 17461733)
This thread is fun

What color nails would you have if had to?

staylor26 03-29-2024 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 17461742)
You sure about that?

Again, haven't been even remotely emotional until my character was attacked for having an opinion.

I literally said that Caleb wearing pink, painting his fingernails, etc. means nothing about him as a prospect. I was agreeing with both sides until Pest crossed a line.

O.city 03-29-2024 10:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17461744)
What color nails would you have if had to?

Black. Definitely.

The Franchise 03-29-2024 10:23 AM

Is painting your nails black okay? Black is a pretty manly color. Blue maybe?

Katipan 03-29-2024 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17461747)
Is painting your nails black okay? Black is a pretty manly color. Blue maybe?

I think it's hot to have nicely manicured fingers coming at me. But I'm not the biggest fan of white nails.

You know what's hot tho?
Guys who couldn't care less.

KCJake 03-29-2024 10:27 AM

They just usually don't work out. There's way more Ryan Leaf's than there are Peyton Manning's. Because of this people are just naturally skeptical. Then you add the fact he wants to own the team that drafts him. He paints his fingernails. Idk...it's just easy to say fck this guy. That's all

Katipan 03-29-2024 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCJake (Post 17461752)
They just usually don't work out. There's way more Ryan Leaf's than there are Peyton Manning's. Because of this people are just naturally skeptical. Then you add the fact he wants to own the team that drafts him. He paints his fingernails. Idk...it's just easy to say fck this guy. That's all

That's why we paint our nails too.

Lzen 03-29-2024 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 17461739)
Point to me where not dressing like a "normal man" means you're into trans shit?

Interesting that you included him not being stable now because of his fashion choices too.

Did he wear a dress? I mean, that's what I read somewhere, possibly here. If he did then tell me why you think a man wearing a dress is normal.

Nope, scratch that. Even if you do think that a man wearing a dress is normal, I don't really want to know why you think that. It is not normal no matter how you try to justify it.

The only reason I said trans is because that seems to be the big thing these days. I really don't know if that's his thing or if he's just trying to get attention. Either way, it doesn't seem stable to me.

ChiefsCountry 03-29-2024 10:30 AM

If he starts painting his nails white because we know what that means.....

Katipan 03-29-2024 10:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 17461758)

Wait. What?

The Franchise 03-29-2024 10:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lzen (Post 17461755)
Did he wear a dress? I mean, that's what I read somewhere, possibly here. If he did then tell me why you think a man wearing a dress is normal.

Nope, scratch that. Even if you do think that a man wearing a dress is normal, I don't really want to know why you think that. It is not normal no matter how you try to justify it.

The only reason I said trans is because that seems to be the big thing these days. I really don't know if that's his thing or if he's just trying to get attention. Either way, it doesn't seem stable to me.

Well first off you should probably learn what each of those means. A dude wearing a dress isn’t trans. That’s more a long the line of cross dressing. Trans is changing his gender.

ChiefsCountry 03-29-2024 10:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 17461759)
Wait. What?

Means good pussy lol

staylor26 03-29-2024 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 17461762)
Means good pussy lol

If a woman paints her nails white that means good pussy?

Never heard that one lol.

Bearcat 03-29-2024 10:35 AM

Quote:

It was for a GQ fashion thing.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Caleb Williams in a dress was not on my bingo card for 2023. <a href="https://t.co/ZeOT1HPgtH">https://t.co/ZeOT1HPgtH</a></p>&mdash; Hummingbirder 🇺🇸🏈🌰🐊 (@Humming_birder) <a href="https://twitter.com/Humming_birder/status/1734288419256184854?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Bearcat 03-29-2024 10:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 17461758)

Is this like the loofah code in The Viklages?

penguinz 03-29-2024 10:36 AM

Quote:

Almost a guarantee your Great Grandpa and maybe Grandpa (depending on how old) wore dresses as a little kid.

Do you not think he is normal?

The Franchise 03-29-2024 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat (Post 17461766)
It was for a GQ fashion thing.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Caleb Williams in a dress was not on my bingo card for 2023. <a href="https://t.co/ZeOT1HPgtH">https://t.co/ZeOT1HPgtH</a></p>&mdash; Hummingbirder 🇺🇸🏈🌰🐊 (@Humming_birder) <a href="https://twitter.com/Humming_birder/status/1734288419256184854?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">December 11, 2023</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh God….the horror.

ENDelt260 03-29-2024 10:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17461704)
Only thing that’s “objectively gay” is ****ing dudes in the ass.

Great. Now ass sex with men is gay? This is out of control.

ENDelt260 03-29-2024 10:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by staylor26 (Post 17461710)
It is completely ****ing normal for a straight man to prefer his son not be gay. There are multiple reasons for that beyond just being an ignorant bigot.

I'm curious to know at least one of these reasons.

ghak99 03-29-2024 10:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 17461716)
Joe Namath wore a fur coat on the sidelines of NFL games he was playing in 50 years ago. Dudes doing things like this is nothing new. It's usually a statement that they are so confident that they enjoy breaking social norms of colors and clothing. There are limits to this probably for all of us. If Caleb walks out to a press conference wearing a dress that'll probably push past the mark. Having a pink phone, though? That's nothing. Zero. Painting nails? That's kinda new for me, but it seems no more effeminate than wearing earrings.

I don't think you can compare the actions of Namath, and damn sure not Rodman, to the actions of many of today's athletes. Both leagues, and society in general, have shifted so far things just aren't the same.

Rodman could do the gayest thing imaginable and people wouldn't call him gay. I highly doubt we'll see this kid rise to that level, but who knows. So far, he's failing miserably.

staylor26 03-29-2024 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260 (Post 17461777)
I'm curious to know at least one of these reasons.

The same reason I wouldn't want my kid to have anything else that makes him abnormal. You don't get to tell everybody how hard it is being gay, then act shocked when parents don't want their kids lives to be any harder than they have to be.

Also, because I want my son to have a family of his own one day with my own biological grandchildren.

dlphg9 03-29-2024 10:46 AM

Quote:

Gay doesn't mean effeminate. Also I don't consider having painted nails as being gay. I don't know very many gay men, but the ones I do know sure as shit don't paint their nails, so I fail to see how it is gay. I'd consider is abnormal or weird for a guy to paint his nails, but only be ause it's not a societal norm.