ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs ***OFFICIAL Patrick Mahomes GIF thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=309314)

okcchief 09-01-2017 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13049894)
LMAO LMAO LMAO LMAO

Football is fun again.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DInMXOCUMAE4gp-.jpg:large

Fantastic

He gave them the oooohhhh face.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammock Parties 09-01-2017 12:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bigjosh006 (Post 13049898)
I havent been this excited for chiefs football since i was like 10 years old.

we're all virgins again

Nickhead 09-01-2017 02:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 13049902)
Fantastic

He gave them the oooohhhh face.

and andy was like... ive seen you do better ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-01-2017 07:05 AM

If you aren't excited about what this kid is going to unleash on this league, you have no pulse.

Good god; Carr isn't even doing shit like that. And some of these absolute FOOLS in the fan base think that we should keep Alex around and keep Mahomes on the bench?

Alex needs to go.
Yesterday.
At this point, there is NO good reason to keep him around talent of that magnitude. All he can do, is do what he has always done; **** it up.
No more.
Get that shit gone.
It's time for some ****ing football in KC again.

Mr. Plow 09-01-2017 07:23 AM

LMAO

Hammock Parties 09-01-2017 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaMod (Post 13049737)
shock.gif

awe.gif

Allow me to roll those into a fatty blunt for you, Good Sir Mod.

http://i.imgur.com/n2piglC.gif

Messier 09-01-2017 07:53 AM

Another thing that shouldn't get lost is how great Robinson looked.

ptlyon 09-01-2017 07:56 AM

Mustn't. Touch. The. Wiener.

KC_Lee 09-01-2017 07:58 AM

He looked behind him to make to see if anyone was coming from the rear to before looking deep...

These feelings I am having for our QB...not sure how to process them...KC QB's are only supposed to "not lose the game"...what is this...mind blowing....

DaFace 09-01-2017 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13050114)
Allow me to roll those into a fatty blunt for you, Good Sir Mod.

http://i.imgur.com/n2piglC.gif

ROFL...I'm betting you could do magic with the full video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTR9RwWk4os

Prison Bitch 09-01-2017 08:28 AM

Never been an Alex hater. But I'm ready for Mahomes

He's the only reason I watched any preseason. And I WANT to watch him play regular season too. Do I WANT to watch Alex? Not really, Sundays will be almost obligation

Halfcan 09-01-2017 08:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 13050059)
If you aren't excited about what this kid is going to unleash on this league, you have no pulse.

Good god; Carr isn't even doing shit like that. And some of these absolute FOOLS in the fan base think that we should keep Alex around and keep Mahomes on the bench?

Alex needs to go.
Yesterday.
At this point, there is NO good reason to keep him around talent of that magnitude. All he can do, is do what he has always done; **** it up.
No more.
Get that shit gone.
It's time for some ****ing football in KC again.

Great post. I loved how Mahomes talked about the second near interception. He took all the blame saying he misjudged the jumping ability of the linebacker. So he is still learning what he can and can't do compared to college. What he didn't say-was he thought it was a bad throw or bad choice-Mahomes felt that was something he could do-which was a very difficult throw for any QB-but he has confidence in his talent and won't apologize for trying to make yet another Big play.

He will make mistakes, but they will be from trying too hard to win-and I think we can live with that.

Halfcan 09-01-2017 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 13050198)
Never been an Alex hater. But I'm ready for Mahomes

He's the only reason I watched any preseason. And I WANT to watch him play regular season too. Do I WANT to watch Alex? Not really, Sundays will be almost obligation

Mahomes is like a giant weapon of mass destruction that will be unleashed on the NFL. All the rockets are in place, but still needs more software uploaded to the main frame to ensure consistent accuracy and complete annihilation of our enemies.

Giving him a year to learn and grow is the right choice, but I believe he can come in and play if Alex goes down.

Prison Bitch 09-01-2017 08:40 AM

Why does he need a year? What's he gonna "learn"? QB have never been younger. There are a few old horses out there but QB start right away a lot the last few years.

"Experience" is a nonsense theory. Like an old wives tale

KC_Lee 09-01-2017 08:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 13050221)
Why does he need a year? What's he gonna "learn"? QB have never been younger. There are a few old horses out there but QB start right away a lot the last few years.

"Experience" is a nonsense theory. Like an old wives tale

Let me play Devil's Advocate here (I agree with your point) and just say; Aaron Rodgers says hello.

https://frinkiac.com/img/S12E03/1077076.jpg

Prison Bitch 09-01-2017 08:49 AM

Meh. If Rodgers had played his rookie year he'd have been fine. Does anyone really think he'd end up a brokedick Matt Cassell type since he was "rushed"? Hell o

Talent always wins out in pro sports

O.city 09-01-2017 08:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Prison Bitch (Post 13050242)
Meh. If Rodgers had played his rookie year he'd have been fine. Does anyone really think he'd end up a brokedick Matt Cassell type since he was "rushed"? Hell o

I think Rogers is an exception simply because they actually overhauled his throwing motion, which I don't think would have happened without sitting.

Otherwise I agree with you. Best way to get experience is to actually olay

KC_Lee 09-01-2017 08:52 AM

Quote:

Yeah but "Because Chiefs" we've seen stubborn QB decisions in the past, i.e. Grbac over Gannon, zero back up plan past Cassel.

Again, not disagreeing with your point.

Mecca 09-01-2017 08:56 AM

Dude Rodgers might be even better than he is now if that situation was better, Favre handled that whole thing like a complete dickbag.

Chief_For_Life58 09-01-2017 09:26 AM

wow - mahomes play last night was amazing. Really makes you get excited for the chiefs. A handful of those plays were a thing of beauty!

Halfcan 09-01-2017 10:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 13050323)
wow - mahomes play last night was amazing. Really makes you get excited for the chiefs. A handful of those plays were a thing of beauty!

You can really tell his teammates love his energy and seem to kick it in another gear for him.

Without a fumble and a costly penalty- Mahomes could have had 2 more scoring opportunities.

Dartgod 09-01-2017 10:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13050216)
Mahomes is like a giant weapon of mass destruction that will be unleashed on the NFL. All the rockets are in place, but still needs more software uploaded to the main frame to ensure consistent accuracy and complete annihilation of our enemies.

Giving him a year to learn and grow is the right choice, but I believe he can come in and play if Alex goes down.

Excuse me, you have a little cum there in the corner of your mouth.

Pitt Gorilla 09-01-2017 12:09 PM

Quote:

I tend to agree. I've never understood the "broken" QB narrative. Geno Smith would have been a pro bowler if he had been drafted by KC instead of NYJ!! If that was the case, he could still come to KC and be a pro bowler. But, he won't because he's not very good, not because he's been ruined.

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-01-2017 12:47 PM

Thinking seriously about buying stock in Kleenex.

WhiteWhale 09-01-2017 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pitt Gorilla (Post 13050662)
I tend to agree. I've never understood the "broken" QB narrative. Geno Smith would have been a pro bowler if he had been drafted by KC instead of NYJ!! If that was the case, he could still come to KC and be a pro bowler. But, he won't because he's not very good, not because he's been ruined.

Geno Smith was NOT a great prospect.

This forum was absolutely delusional about the guy from the start, and it's hard for me to overstate the level of delusion. It was pants on your head reeruned.

Just stop trying to pretend he was an elite prospect. He was a 2nd round pick in a year where teams were hungry for QB's.

DJ's left nut 09-01-2017 02:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13049544)
I'm not even going to bother re-doing these. Just a giant jizzpost right up in here, boyos. All over your face.

http://i.imgur.com/ClIW3cE.gif

http://i.imgur.com/v5ERkve.gif

http://i.imgur.com/HUlEkWh.gif

http://i.imgur.com/IoJQbRA.gif

Best thing I've seen from him mechanically so far?

Not a lock-legged passer.

Those 4 throws all gave him space to set and throw. All four of them were different 'styles' of passes. And on none of them did he lock that front leg and try to 'feather' his pass in. He had a great 'athletic' base for all of them and it allowed his hips to come through clean and drive the ball. If your front leg is locked out, your back leg has nowhere to put the energy and you end up fighting against yourself. But on that third throw especially you can see him drive off the back leg and the front leg 'absorbs' the inertia as his hips power through; his back leg drives his front leg into lock rather than that leg starting there and pushing against it. It's just a perfect display of using your lower half to create power in your back/arm.

That's why he can put such good velocity on the ball and it should help him in some of those occasions where he has rushers coming straight into his lower half. He can absorb those hits a little better.

DJ's left nut 09-01-2017 02:51 PM

Jesus...look at that third throw. That's just a bullet man.

Hey, I don't hate Alex and I think there are things he can teach Pat Mahomes (don't make that throw to the sideline you made after your interception was overturned, for instance; that was a pissed throw where he was trying to swing his dick around. Unwise).

But if Alex tries to teach Mahomes something on a play like the third one it would be like Alex Gordon trying to teach Vlad Guerrero how to lay off pitches in the dirt. Vlad doesn't have to - he can hit the **** out of that pitch.

Alex Smith simply cannot physically do what Mahomes can do there - there are no lessons for Mahomes to learn there because they're playing a different ballgame. Smith would tell him to hit Travis underneath to pick up 4 and set yourself up for 2nd down. And for Alex Smith, that might be the right play because Smith can't put a missile in traffic like that. He'd have to float it a bit to get it there and Kemp might get blown to **** by the dude he was able to bounce off of instead.

They're just so very different that it's hard to know what exactly Smith can do to help Mahomes improve. There are things Mahomes can try that Smith can't.

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-01-2017 02:57 PM

Mahomes to Hill is going to be something special. Cannot wait.

Red Dawg 09-01-2017 03:00 PM

When he sets his feet and wants to throw a dart it gets there in a hurry.

Arm strength is underrated as a QB tool.

DJ's left nut 09-01-2017 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 13051016)
Mahomes to Hill is going to be something special. Cannot wait.

I'm actually more intrigued by what he can do over the middle than I am by what he can do downfield.

Those 12-15 yard hitches and inside digs are plays that the timing has to be absolutely perfect on with Smith. Any kind of hiccup can **** those up.

Meanwhile Mahomes has the firepower to simply throw it past a DB before he can react.

So Conley, for instance, doesn't need as much separation because the ball can get on him so quickly that he's just open even when he doesn't appear to be. Kelce can get it a little quicker and use his YAC skills just that much better.

This will do more than just make the streaks and screens work better; it will make the middle of the field that much easier to operate in and that much more productive.

DJ's left nut 09-01-2017 03:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Dawg (Post 13051027)
When he sets his feet and wants to throw a dart it gets there in a hurry.

Arm strength is underrated as a QB tool.

Yeah, people saw so many guys like Boller fail that they forget what arm strength means. They went too far the other direction and suddenly arm strength was a throwaway. It isn't - it's very important and it increases your margin for error a great deal.

I did the math on Mahomes vs. Watson and Mahomes velocity meant that a 15 yard out gets to the WR 4 ft ahead of a pass thrown by Watson. That would be roughly .15 seconds. That's easily enough to be the difference between a completion and a pick.

Think of how badly we crush a WR for running a 4.64 instead of a 4.49. That .15 seconds can be huge for a QB. Especially when you realize that the WR is catching a pass from him that would still be a full arm's length + away if thrown by Smith.

Additionally, the harder you have to throw it, the less accurate you are. When Mahomes can get it there without having to 'max effort' the throw, it's going to be that much more accurate.

Arm strength isn't the end all, be all - but it's a damn good thing to have. It's still extremely important.

Pablo 09-01-2017 03:21 PM

Who has as strong an arm as Pat in the NFL right now?

Rodgers? Jameis Winston? Anyone else I'm forgetting?

Chiefshrink 09-01-2017 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pablo (Post 13051074)

Cutler but he is a loser.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-01-2017 03:32 PM

Bottom line:

The sooner you start Mahomes, the sooner KC gets to the big show.

And STAYS at that level.

But hey, if you REALLY need another year of proof that Smith is a time-wasting, monkey-****ing kumquat, I'm more than happy to let you wallow in your ignorance while Clay absolutely DESTROYS Smith's KC legacy gif after beautiful gif.

Pitt Gorilla 09-01-2017 03:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 13051034)
I'm actually more intrigued by what he can do over the middle than I am by what he can do downfield.

Those 12-15 yard hitches and inside digs are plays that the timing has to be absolutely perfect on with Smith. Any kind of hiccup can **** those up.

Meanwhile Mahomes has the firepower to simply throw it past a DB before he can react.

So Conley, for instance, doesn't need as much separation because the ball can get on him so quickly that he's just open even when he doesn't appear to be. Kelce can get it a little quicker and use his YAC skills just that much better.

This will do more than just make the streaks and screens work better; it will make the middle of the field that much easier to operate in and that much more productive.

We didn't see much of it, but Mahomes appears to be incredibly accurate on screen passes as well, including those thrown to a forward moving target. It seems like a small thing, but it's awesome to know you don't have to worry about his accuracy or touch.

SAUTO 09-01-2017 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 13050982)
Best thing I've seen from him mechanically so far?

Not a lock-legged passer.

Those 4 throws all gave him space to set and throw. All four of them were different 'styles' of passes. And on none of them did he lock that front leg and try to 'feather' his pass in. He had a great 'athletic' base for all of them and it allowed his hips to come through clean and drive the ball. If your front leg is locked out, your back leg has nowhere to put the energy and you end up fighting against yourself. But on that third throw especially you can see him drive off the back leg and the front leg 'absorbs' the inertia as his hips power through; his back leg drives his front leg into lock rather than that leg starting there and pushing against it. It's just a perfect display of using your lower half to create power in your back/arm.

That's why he can put such good velocity on the ball and it should help him in some of those occasions where he has rushers coming straight into his lower half. He can absorb those hits a little better.

I think we learned about locked front legs at the same time

Tribal Warfare 09-01-2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Cam and Stafford

bowener 09-01-2017 03:40 PM

Quote:

Strafford

thegame214 09-01-2017 03:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bowener (Post 13051132)
Strafford

Paxton Lynch ROFL kidding

DJ's left nut 09-01-2017 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MODSAUTO (Post 13051123)
I think we learned about locked front legs at the same time

Probably.

I saw an interview with Casserly (IIRC) around draft season in 2016 where he briefly discussed it and thought it was interesting so I did a little reading about it and spent last season looking for it in Smith and other guys I watched play.

Had never thought to look for it prior to that and it was really fascinating once you knew what you were seeing. In fact, I noted at the time that I always kinda noticed it but diagnosed it wrong (I first saw it in Geno but didn't attribute it to his front leg; I thought it was a mechanical quirk attributable to stiff hips; knew I didn't like it before I knew it was a thing - funny how that works).

It's really pretty important when you're looking for a guy that can power the football.

ptlyon 09-01-2017 03:54 PM

You two get your scissoring out of the thread pls. Thx.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-01-2017 03:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WhiteWhale (Post 13050825)
Geno Smith was NOT a great prospect.

This forum was absolutely delusional about the guy from the start, and it's hard for me to overstate the level of delusion. It was pants on your head reeruned.

Just stop trying to pretend he was an elite prospect. He was a 2nd round pick in a year where teams were hungry for QB's.

I don't get your Geno-thing.

Is the "gotcha" supposed to be Smith?

Because, that's pretty ****ing pitiful.

Anyway, the Chiefs finally pulled head from ass and did what they should have been doing all along. And because of it, and IT ALONE, KC will actually have some real success and no longer be a pitiful speed bump along the road for real franchises working their way to championships.
It's very sad that the Chiefs chose to pretend like time decided to stand still for them, to keep practicing dumbassed team building philosophies that yielded the same, old, tired, result, but if that's what it took to launch an all-out war against dipshits running around blathering nonsense about "defense winning championships", and games "being won in the trenches", then I am happy to have suffered a bit for the most noble re-education of said morons.

Eh, no one ever said it was easy!

Easy 6 09-01-2017 06:19 PM

Smiths whole look is truly one of extreme jealousy, it must be kinda like what Salieri felt as he watched Mozart effortlessly tinkle out a ditty for the adoring crowd... knowing he could never please them in the same way

'God was laughing at me'

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RCB_OcJcDYY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-01-2017 06:41 PM

I'll say this much for Smith; he has absolutely perfected the ultra-glazed look of disinterest that I achieve every time he steps onto a football field.(gif #5)

New World Order 09-01-2017 06:58 PM

Smith knows this is the Kaepernick situation all over again.

Easy 6 09-01-2017 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13051580)
Smith knows this is the Kaepernick situation all over again.

Yep, and that raises two questions...

1) will he throw caution to the wind in an attempt to fend off his rival, putting his body on the line every chance he gets if it will help make a play?

Or

2) will he become even more cautious than usual, trying not to suffer a game ending injury and thus giving Pat his opening to steal the job?

Chiefs Pantalones 09-01-2017 07:14 PM

He's gonna play at some point this year. Just think about it. Unless Smith plays like a different QB. Even though he's raw, Smith isn't good enough to keep him on the bench. Let's be real, 2PM isn't playing behind a still in his prime Joe Montana that is untouchable. It's freaking Alex Smith lol. A matter of when.

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-01-2017 07:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13051597)

1) will he throw caution to the wind in an attempt to fend off his rival, putting his body on the line every chance he gets if it will help make a play?

Or

2) will he become even more cautious than usual, trying not to suffer a game ending injury and thus giving Pat his opening to steal the job?

This will be Smiths best year ever. Reid will call plays for him to go downfield with Tyreek outrunning everybody. Mahomes is breathing down his neck and he knows it. Smith will get a 3 year extension after his performance but will serve as a backup in 2019

Messier 09-01-2017 07:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 13051624)
He's gonna play at some point this year. Just think about it. Unless Smith plays like a different QB. Even though he's raw, Smith isn't good enough to keep him on the bench. Let's be real, 2PM isn't playing behind a still in his prime Joe Montana that is untouchable. It's freaking Alex Smith lol. A matter of when.

Reid won't embarrass Smith by just benching him. If that happens there will be an "injury" that besets Smith, some shoulder injury, that knocks him out for an indefinite period of time.

Red Dawg 09-01-2017 07:34 PM

Money Mahomes.

Because he's money.

Easy 6 09-01-2017 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 13051633)
This will be Smiths best year ever.

The optimist in me tends to believe it, he doesnt want to go out like that again

Chiefs Pantalones 09-01-2017 07:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13051674)
The optimist in me tends to believe it, he doesnt want to go out like that again

Been hearing, "this is gonna be Smith's best year ever" for quite some time. He is who he is.

New World Order 09-01-2017 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 13051624)

I think Mahomes playing the week after the bye is a real possibility.

Easy 6 09-01-2017 08:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 13051680)
Been hearing, "this is gonna be Smith's best year ever" for quite some time. He is who he is.

I know I know, 99% of us are dead tired of that old saw

But this is a different team, and a different time in Smiths career than it was with Kaep

With Money showing off like this and threatening him yet again on a team thats been 100% his longer than anywhere else... Smith might finally give us more of the guy from the Indy playoff game

The playmaker, not the game manager

Money is going to bring out his best, thats my hope anyway

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-01-2017 08:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13051597)

Or

I was leaning "1", now I'm 100% certain it's "2" all day long.

a) You have to have the physical skill to pull a "1", and those days are LONG GONE.
b) Smith is who he is, and the mastery Mahomes has hinted at over the last few weeks all but guarantees that Smith's reclusive and safe tendencies will absolutely be exacerbated.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 13051633)
This will be Smiths best year ever. Reid will call plays for him to go downfield with Tyreek outrunning everybody. Mahomes is breathing down his neck and he knows it. Smith will get a 3 year extension after his performance but will serve as a backup in 2019

Dude, it's not even funny. Chiefs are on the verge of actually being a great club, an important club, and you wanna' sling that sorry hash out of your ass?
Seek your Pastor on Sunday and pray, pray, pray that God will have mercy on your blasphemous ass.

Quote:

Originally Posted by New World Order (Post 13051685)
I think Mahomes playing the week after the bye is a real possibility.

I believe you are correct.

Hog's Gone Fishin 09-01-2017 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 13051680)

Tyreek Hill mother ****er will blow this offense up and Smiff has to deliver.

Chiefs Pantalones 09-01-2017 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 13051712)
I know I know, 99% of us are dead tired of that old saw

But this is a different team, and a different time in Smiths career than it was with Kaep

With Money showing off like this and threatening him yet again on a team thats been 100% his longer than anywhere else... Smith might finally give us more of the guy from the Indy playoff game

The playmaker, not the game manager

Money is going to bring out his best, thats my hope anyway

He's a veteran. And if that's what it takes to light a fire under him he doesn't love football. I agree with Brian Bilick, who said if it takes a young stud high draft pick to get your juices flowing your job is already gone.

Sweet Daddy Hate 09-01-2017 08:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 13051752)
He's a veteran. And if that's what it takes to light a fire under him he doesn't love football. I agree with Brian Bilick, who said if it takes a young stud high draft pick to get your juices flowing your job is already gone.

A
a
a
a
a
a
a
a
a....
M
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
e
n
n
n
n
n
n!

Amen.

Hammock Parties 09-05-2017 06:15 PM

http://i.imgur.com/DiEAc34.gif

Reerun_KC 09-05-2017 06:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs Pantalones (Post 13051752)

QFT

Hammock Parties 12-31-2017 03:25 PM

HAMMOCK PARTY IN HERE

https://i.imgur.com/4nOIAuf.gif

Hammock Parties 12-31-2017 03:34 PM

https://i.imgur.com/PXBHH7c.gif

Hammock Parties 12-31-2017 03:41 PM

whoops

https://i.imgur.com/VdaHqIA.gif

Hammock Parties 12-31-2017 04:11 PM

sexual CHOCOLATE

https://i.imgur.com/XK1Qahq.gif

JENKINSWINS 12-31-2017 04:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13318936)

He was trying to hit Robinson. 🤣

Hammock Parties 12-31-2017 04:15 PM

i'm hard

https://i.imgur.com/6SSUOV2.gif

Pablo 12-31-2017 04:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13319017)

25 yard stuck in there while fighting off a sack. Our suffering is going to be rewarded. Patience my friends, we're going to watch a golden era of Chiefs football shortly.

Hammock Parties 12-31-2017 04:25 PM

The most impressive part of that play isnt the throw.

He sets up the throw with a little bit of ****ing unreal pocket magic.

Marino-esque.

Hammock Parties 12-31-2017 04:31 PM

MY CHILD

https://i.imgur.com/t8fjl24.gif

Hammock Parties 12-31-2017 04:34 PM

https://i.imgur.com/E40Pcf4.gif

Pablo 12-31-2017 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13319133)
The most impressive part of that play isnt the throw.

He sets up the throw with a little bit of ****ing unreal pocket magic.

Marino-esque.

Ugh, yeah. That's just nice.

Hammock Parties 12-31-2017 05:16 PM

third down non-pants-shitting

https://i.imgur.com/6mM9HwZ.gifv

ARM CANDY

https://i.imgur.com/BVCmMoy.gif

Hammock Parties 12-31-2017 05:23 PM

Smooth PA pass

https://i.imgur.com/be4auYT.gif

Hammock Parties 12-31-2017 05:28 PM

just missed itt

https://i.imgur.com/WoSO51v.gif

JENKINSWINS 12-31-2017 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13319912)

Just missed it? MISSED BY A MILE.

Hammock Parties 12-31-2017 05:45 PM

can we ban this dumbass alexian?

Hammock Parties 12-31-2017 06:29 PM

JIZZLES

https://i.imgur.com/yAMm8tf.gif

New World Order 12-31-2017 06:34 PM

In the words of Clarence Boddicker: "Bye Bye Alex"

Hammock Parties 12-31-2017 06:37 PM

YOUR MOVE ALEX

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DSalkbVUMAAz_Yw.jpg:large

Pat Mahomes is 1-0 when the opponent scores 24+ points

https://i.imgur.com/pIKTemR.gif

Red Dawg 12-31-2017 06:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13319017)

That play is some Big Ben old school shit. Amazing talent.