ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Star Wars: Episode IX (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=316150)

007 02-16-2019 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14109688)
The Resistance is down to one ship and you aren't excited to see what happens next?

I'm pretty stoked to be honest.

They made the odds even worse. So much potential now. Any number of paths they could go on.

They really get to make this their own story now, instead of just a rehash of the OT, which was the path they were on after TFA.

TLJ breathed a lot of life into the franchise for some of us.

I won't deny that Finn and Rose are terrible characters, but it's not like the OT and PT didn't have their share of that.

It didn't breathe life into it. It split the fan base.

I'm happy you are happy but they are hurting the franchise with these decisions. Not helping it.

Hammock Parties 02-16-2019 03:42 PM

It was a bold move that will pay off in the long run because now they have so many more directions to take the story.

Now they can truly tell an original story.

Hammock Parties 02-16-2019 03:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14108750)

Oh.

Quote:

Rey’s hair is in the style above because it has to mach older footage of Rey that was shot with Carrie for The Force Awakens. The details of the sequence are not being talked about at this time, however.
Spoilery stuff here:

Spoiler!
There is still a threat from The Beyond, however.

Bowser 02-17-2019 05:56 PM

What is the consensus on Mike Zeroh and his reporting? I see his stuff pop up all the time, but never watch it with any regularity. He dropped a vid today talking about what JJ is supposedly going to do with Kylo in IX, but didn't want to get boo'd out of the thread for posting Mike Zeroh stuff, lol.

Chiefspants 02-17-2019 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14110050)
It was a bold move that will pay off in the long run because now they have so many more directions to take the story.

Now they can truly tell an original story.

Conspiracy time.

I vastly, vastly prefer the original script for TLJ. There was no Rose. Poe went off with Finn (meaning that their bromance could continue to develop and no pink haired or Rose plot) and the deleted scenes with Luke and Rey would have never been deleted. So, did someone interfere high up at Disney to make add unnecessary "female empowerment" characters (rather than, I don't know, adding more for Leia and having Leia be the one who sacrifices herself for the rebels). It's just odd. Rian still clearly has a lot of sway at Disney, and it makes me wonder what went on behind the scenes between the first draft of the script to what ended up playing at the theaters.

With that said, I still prefer TLJ to TFA because TFA did nothing but set up the same exact trilogy that we saw with the originals.

Hammock Parties 02-17-2019 06:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14111616)
What is the consensus on Mike Zeroh and his reporting? I see his stuff pop up all the time, but never watch it with any regularity. He dropped a vid today talking about what JJ is supposedly going to do with Kylo in IX, but didn't want to get boo'd out of the thread for posting Mike Zeroh stuff, lol.

let your freak flag fly imo

Bowser 02-17-2019 06:09 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nl7bH1xhVM0" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/RB5d8K4a9M4" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bowser 02-17-2019 06:09 PM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/Bje1uxHQvgk" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-17-2019 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14111616)

95% complete fanboi horseshit. Along with being practically unwatchable, his sources are so ****ing sad and pathetic, that he's been beating the "Anakin force ghost"-bullshit theory like a dead horse for four ****ing years now with ZEROH accuracy( get it? ha-ha....:rolleyes:).

The only thing he's ever posted worth a **** are those storyboard spoilers that come from a single source. And that source was maybe 50% or less correct when the final product was released. I initially rated that spoiler at 75% but after re-watching it, it was much less accurate.

At least Mike Zeroh cut his hair though. Prior to the trip to the barbershop, it was like watching a roadie for Anthrax talk about Star Wars. Stupidly, of course.

Bowser 02-17-2019 07:11 PM

FYI - The Force Awakens is being played on ABC right now

Hammock Parties 02-18-2019 03:37 PM

From the latest MSW podcast

• Rian Johnson was originally going to release his first film in his trilogy before Benioff and Weiss. They think the shake-up behind the scenes after the ‘Solo’ flopped changed things.

• Heard Rian’s trilogy is being made for a younger audience. G Rated.

• Disney is getting ready to hit the ground running with the Benioff and Weiss films.

• Doesn’t know if the FanthaTracks trailer rumour is true. Jason retweeting the rumour isn’t him backing it up but he does believe FanthaTracks to be a reliable source. They’ve heard nothing other than what they’ve already reported on.

• Talks about Rey’s hair being similar to TFA due to scenes with Leia. Thinks there was a scene cut from TFA that had Rey and Leia having a conversation. He says it’s before she goes off with Han Solo but I’m assuming he means she goes off to Luke because obviously by the time Leia is reintroduced in TFA, Rey has been captured.

• Adam was definitely in Jordan to take pictures for a certain magazine that covers Star Wars films (EW, Empire or Vanity Fair I assume).

• Thinks Rey figures out the MacGuffin then everybody else does and they all end up in Jordan. Good guys and bad guys. Unsure if Lando was part of the sequences.

• Got hard confirmation that Rey has put the Skywalker lightsaber back together. You can definitely tell it’s been put back together. Says he’ll share more information soon.

• Knights Of Ren’s weapons are way more elaborate than the ones they had in TFA. Says they’re very cool and will share more information soon.

Bowser 02-18-2019 04:12 PM

Yeah, I didn't understand why they tore Luke's blue saber in half, especially after the scene in TFA where Maz Kanata makes a big deal of how the lightsaber "called out to Rey". (I didn't understand most of that movie, but that's another issue)

Hammock Parties 02-18-2019 04:15 PM

Why not? Perfect visual metaphor for Kylo and Rey falling out.

Bowser 02-18-2019 04:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14113028)
Why not? Perfect visual metaphor for Kylo and Rey falling out.

Just felt incomplete to me in that moment, or maybe rather "off". Does that mean the saber called to Kylo, too? What's really going on here?

It's kind of like Snoke getting shish kabob'd by Kylo - why do that, especially in that point of the trilogy?

Hammock Parties 02-18-2019 05:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 14113115)
Just felt incomplete to me in that moment, or maybe rather "off". Does that mean the saber called to Kylo, too? What's really going on here?

It's kind of like Snoke getting shish kabob'd by Kylo - why do that, especially in that point of the trilogy?

To take it in a different direction.

To answer the question: what if Vader had overthrown the Emperor?

Absolutely great plot twist. Rian Johnson is a visionary director. He thinks outside the box to bring us new, fresh ideas that take cinema into a bold, if shocking light.

Some have been blinded.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-18-2019 05:23 PM

All the internet pimping in the world isn't going to save this flop.

Man the cannons and sink that bitch!

Hammock Parties 02-18-2019 08:15 PM

we know you don't like star wars anymore

maybe just leave the thread to those who do

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-18-2019 08:47 PM

I like Star Wars just fine.

It's new overlords and apologists are what I don't like. And much like Alex, Imma' kick back and watch THIS train wreck too.

Hammock Parties 02-28-2019 06:36 PM

"I'm not going to be in the theater to see Episode IX!!!"

"Ohhhh...You will be."

"You will be."

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JdoWJywrOuw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-28-2019 08:34 PM

Can we watch the Motley Crue Netflix trailer instead? (Asking for a friend)

Bowser 02-28-2019 09:39 PM

Great trailer, actually.

But, Topher Grace on edit??

Hammock Parties 02-28-2019 09:44 PM

Topher Grace is a huge Star Wars fan.

Hammock Parties 02-28-2019 09:47 PM

The animatronics in the new Star Wars theme park are going to be INSANE.

I can't wait to go.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/5qteMlMAaNM" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 02-28-2019 09:55 PM

omfgeeeeeeeeee

https://www.starwars.com/news/the-ma...s-galaxys-edge

The main attractions

https://starwarsblog.starwars.com/wp...k-1024x683.jpg

Quote:

Galaxy’s Edge is anchored by two main attractions: Millennium Falcon: Smugglers Run and Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance, which promise to deliver on some major Star Wars fantasy fulfillment. In Smugglers Run, you’ll find yourself in the cockpit of Han Solo’s iconic ship with a crew of up to five friends — two pilots, two gunners, and two engineers. You will fly it, fire its cannons, and manage its controls. “It’s a completely interactive experience,” Trowbridge said. “So if you don’t fire and hit that TIE fighter that’s coming after you, it may get some shots and create some damage on the ship that then you have to fix. If you don’t fly right, you smash into a wall. You’re truly in control of what happens on your mission.”
https://starwarsblog.starwars.com/wp...t-1024x684.jpg

Quote:

Rise of the Resistance offers a different kind of Star Wars playtime fantasy turned reality: captured and brought behind enemy lines. As new Resistance recruits, you head out on a mission, only to have your shuttle caught in a tractor beam. Soon, you find yourself inside a First Order Star Destroyer. Without giving too much away, I’ll say that the journey from the entrance to the ride location is seamless, and the hangar of the Star Destroyer is downright huge. BB-8 is featured in the attraction, and Rey, Finn, and Poe all make appearances, with Daisy Ridley, John Boyega, and Oscar Isaac reprising their roles, respectively. You’ll also come face to face with Kylo Ren. Even outside Rise of the Resistance, there are surprises, including life-size recreations of Poe Dameron’s X-wing and an A-wing.
https://starwarsblog.starwars.com/wp...3-1024x473.jpg

Quote:

While Black Spire Outpost is new, making a Star Wars-themed land requires a mix of recognizable elements. Paul Bailey, show systems engineer at Walt Disney Imagineering, has a favorite. “The laser bolt traveling through mid-air, that’s a uniquely Star Wars thing,” he said. “We had to bring that to the real world.” Bailey would not reveal their techniques, but based on a video shown, it looks like they did it. That’s right: pew-pew is now real.

Visuals only do so much in making Black Spire Outpost real, however. There’s also the issue of sound.

John Williams, who composed the saga’s unforgettable scores, has written new compositions for the land, which will play during cinematic moments in Smugglers Run and Rise of the Resistance. And the land promises to be filled with alien languages, sound effects, and the pop music of Batuu

007 03-01-2019 02:48 AM

That will be my final visit to Disneyworld when we go in 2021. At least my last until we have grandkids.

Hammock Parties 03-09-2019 11:46 PM

https://i.imgur.com/XWq4JXR.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-10-2019 01:17 AM

What a lovely case of idiotic hyperbole. Of course, there's the idiotic premise that Luke would just say to himself "oh well" and run off to an uncharted planet to begin with after having his academy and students wiped out, OR that he wouldn't sense danger building within Ben Solo and seven other students, and that he'd just sit on his Jedi ass and let it come to pass, ESPECIALLY knowing what he knows about how the Jedi were fools to sit back and wait for a prophecy to save them, right?

But, I wouldn't expect a collective of half-assed hacks like KK, JJ, or Johnson to be aware of such obvious truths much less weigh them.

Bowser 03-10-2019 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14143651)

<iframe src="https://giphy.com/embed/3o84Ughbtrcsp8OAM0" width="480" height="259" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="https://giphy.com/gifs/angry-upset-boo-3o84Ughbtrcsp8OAM0">via GIPHY</a></p>

lawrenceRaider 03-10-2019 09:49 AM

Wow, what a pathetic attempt to defend a dumpster fire.

Quote:

MarkDavis'Haircut 03-10-2019 07:38 PM

Quote:

What a worthless strawmen comic.

Hammock Parties 03-10-2019 09:09 PM

It's quite close to the truth.

Especially with so many of you dipshits liking TFA better than TLJ.

That's exactly what TFA was: a warm comforting blanket of predictability.

And it suffered for it.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-11-2019 01:51 PM

TFA is what happens when you let Kasdan work without a much-needed leash. **** that dumbassed movie.

MarkDavis'Haircut 03-11-2019 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14145076)
It's quite close to the truth.

Especially with so many of you dipshits liking TFA better than TLJ.

That's exactly what TFA was: a warm comforting blanket of predictability.

And it suffered for it.

Comfort? People wanted Luke, Han, and Leia together again in an adventure. Not a rehash of EP IV with new characters. Episode VII looks better merely because the Last Jedi royally screwed up.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-11-2019 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 14146755)
Comfort? People wanted Luke, Han, and Leia together again in an adventure. Not a rehash of EP IV with new characters. Episode VII looks better merely because the Last Jedi royally screwed up.

And NOT because it was a good movie.

MarkDavis'Haircut 03-11-2019 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14146763)
And NOT because it was a good movie.

I enjoyed it but I wouldn't say it was a good movie. It was just there. The experience leading up to the film was superior to the film itself.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-11-2019 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 14146786)
I enjoyed it but I wouldn't say it was a good movie. It was just there. The experience leading up to the film was superior to the film itself.

Which has been the case since 1997.

Frazod 03-11-2019 02:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carr4MVP (Post 14146755)

When it comes to the movies, at this point I just pretend like they began with the original Star Wars and ended with Return of the Jedi. Never want to see any of the other numbered movies again, and I have no desire to see the next one.

And since I'm an old white guy, I assume **** Kennedy has no problem with that.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-11-2019 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14146967)
When it comes to the movies, at this point I just pretend like they began with the original Star Wars and ended with Return of the Jedi. Never want to see any of the other numbered movies again, and I have no desire to see the next one.

And since I'm an old white guy, I assume **** Kennedy has no problem with that.

Pretty much. With the exception of doing my part to educate fans and tank this upcoming film, my interest in SW is limited to Old Republic-era material. Disney can revisit me when they fire the **** and place SW back in the hands of heterosexual males where it belongs.

Frazod 03-11-2019 05:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14146988)
Pretty much. With the exception of doing my part to educate fans and tank this upcoming film, my interest in SW is limited to Old Republic-era material. Disney can revisit me when they fire the **** and place SW back in the hands of heterosexual males where it belongs.

Rogue One and Solo were excellent. I'd enjoy seeing another Solo movie. Beyond that, 4321

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-11-2019 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14147709)
Rogue One and Solo were excellent. I'd enjoy seeing another Solo movie. Beyond that, 4321

Yes, isn't it ironic that the best "new" SW film( R.O. )was brought to the table by a mere effects man that worked for George Lucas...

You see, that's what occurs when you spend actual internship time with the man responsible for creating SW; you learn how to develop a ****ing SW story.

Who would have thought?!

Sorry 03-12-2019 01:57 AM

Quote:

Movie sucked not because of different storylines went against the norm... It sucked because the storylines themselves sucked.

Luke tossing the saber as if it was a toy from Disney Land was a childish take. If it was a more somber retort that he could never possess the weapon again it would've went over much better. Not use of going in on itany further

Hammock Parties 03-27-2019 08:37 PM

i wish this was real...i'd pay good money to see C-3P0 fire off a few rounds of Chewie's bowcaster LMAO

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...dd&oe=5D138765

lawrenceRaider 03-28-2019 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frazod (Post 14147709)

They set up Solo perfectly for more movies. Hope they follow through.

KC_Lee 03-28-2019 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14183786)
i wish this was real...i'd pay good money to see C-3P0 fire off a few rounds of Chewie's bowcaster LMAO

https://scontent.fmkc1-1.fna.fbcdn.n...dd&oe=5D138765

Breakdown of said poster, potential spoilers.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/JLj3aJ_Xy7M" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-28-2019 08:42 AM

Whoa, whoa, WHOA.

I thought that was fan art? And the video doesn't clarify. I ****ing hate Disney.

KC_Lee 03-28-2019 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14184168)
Whoa, whoa, WHOA.

I thought that was fan art? And the video doesn't clarify. I ****ing hate Disney.

They state they cannot confirm if it's fan art or not. It's possible it's just a piece of fan art but if it is they did a damn fine job of copying Drew Struzan'a (the Star Wars movie poster artist) style.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-28-2019 08:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 14184183)
They state they cannot confirm if it's fan art or not. It's possible it's just a piece of fan art but if it is they did a damn fine job of copying Drew Struzan'a (the Star Wars movie poster artist) style.

Yeah it was a nice cop.

Hammock Parties 03-28-2019 05:44 PM

hi res, but it's fake

https://i.redd.it/m1wigfuqeto21.jpg

Hammock Parties 03-28-2019 05:49 PM

THIS is real

https://i.redd.it/f78ac4atwno21.jpg

Frazod 03-28-2019 06:09 PM

https://media.giphy.com/media/WIg8P0VNpgH8Q/giphy.gif

Hammock Parties 04-01-2019 02:32 PM

https://i.redd.it/qfl2poseyop21.jpg

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-01-2019 02:49 PM

Dear sweet god no.

Gravedigger 04-01-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14185161)

Poe has got a new scarf! **** yeah this movie will rock!

KC_Lee 04-01-2019 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14189777)

Reads like a knockoff Infinity Wars story. Replace Rey with Iron Man / Capt. America and Kylo with Thanos and you get the same plot.

Sorry 04-01-2019 03:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 14189884)
Reads like a knockoff Infinity Wars story. Replace Rey with Iron Man / Capt. America and Kylo with Thanos and you get the same plot.

IF that's the plot.. just end the series after this ninth one and call it a ****ing day.

Hammock Parties 04-01-2019 03:07 PM

LMAO it's 4/1 ****ers

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-01-2019 03:12 PM

I was waiting for the Ewoks to show up.

Sorry 04-01-2019 03:20 PM

son of a beetch

KC_Lee 04-01-2019 03:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14189897)
LMAO it's 4/1 ****ers

Well played good sir, well played.

Rausch 04-01-2019 07:29 PM

Quote:

LMAO it's 4/1 ****ers

Watching Kennedy run this property is like watching a Sutton defense. I’m no longer shocked at anything I hear...

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-02-2019 05:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 14190316)
Watching Kennedy run this property is like watching a Sutton defense. I’m no longer shocked at anything I hear...

Or see.

DJ's left nut 04-02-2019 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch (Post 14190316)

I'm betting that when IX is over, I'll like that idea more than what they actually end up doing.

It's already better than VIII. Pit stop strategy and unnecessary side-trips FTMFW!!!

lawrenceRaider 04-03-2019 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14189777)

Is this a joke?

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-03-2019 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lawrenceRaider (Post 14192512)
Is this a joke?

Yes.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-11-2019 04:45 PM

Ah yes, MOAR tasty Plinkett!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/9Ugp8F7KefE" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

The Franchise 04-12-2019 11:12 AM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">First trailer for &#39;Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker&#39;. Thoughts? <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/EpisodeIX?src=hash&amp;ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">#EpisodeIX</a> <a href="https://t.co/NZZw5GPJYy">pic.twitter.com/NZZw5GPJYy</a></p>&mdash; Lights, Camera, Pod (@LightsCameraPod) <a href="https://twitter.com/LightsCameraPod/status/1116750111554641922?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">April 12, 2019</a></blockquote>
<script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2019 11:19 AM

Looks like a jumbled mess of shit already.

crayzkirk 04-12-2019 11:20 AM

Mary Sue, Mary Sue. We love you!

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2019 11:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crayzkirk (Post 14203723)
Mary Sue, Mary Sue. We love you!

Ugh. Worst character ever.

Gravedigger 04-12-2019 11:39 AM

That’s the best title they could come up with? Wasn’t Anakin the Rise of Skywalker?...

Jamie 04-12-2019 11:44 AM

Spoiler!

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2019 11:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gravedigger (Post 14203749)
That’s the best title they could come up with? Wasn’t Anakin the Rise of Skywalker?...

Don't you get it? It's supposed to be a "big mystery"! Is Ben Solo the "Skywalker" that is rising, or is it Rey?! LMAO

You see, Kylo Ben told Rey that her parents were nobodies, right? But we all know that in this "brave new world" of SW that the things people say don't really mean anything, they're just having some convos to kill the time between those sweet lightsaber fights and dumb bitches running around in purple hair blowing up star destroyers with hyperdrives, amirite?!?!?!

So, it's a pointless title with a pointless mystery intended to draw you to the theater one last time for a raping of your wallet, eyeballs, and brain matter.

And a dumbassed Emperor laugh at the end. Maybe HE'S the "rising Skywalker"!!!!

Or, or, maybe it's the force ghost of Anakin finally! The Ghost of Anakin Rises!

Or, maybe it's the Jedi themselves! Maybe Luke's force ghost comes back with Anakin's force ghost and they help Rey defeat Kylo and start a NEW JEDI ORDER!!!!

OH! THE POSSIBILITIES!!!! ROFL

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2019 11:54 AM

The shitty, shitty possibilities...

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2019 11:58 AM

Quote:

LMAO it's 4/1 ****ers

WEIGH-IN YOU ****!

Chiefspants 04-12-2019 12:07 PM

I could deal with this if they resolved how Anakin-Rey were born. I'd love it even more if they went dark Harry Potter and Sheev Palpatine (The Senate), couldn't die while his creations are alive.

Kylo cutting down Rey would be a ballsy way to end the saga.

DJ's left nut 04-12-2019 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sweet Daddy Hate (Post 14203787)
The shitty, shitty possibilities...

Rey is a secret Targaryen.

Gravedigger 04-12-2019 12:17 PM

This makes me think that Skywalker was a cloning project name where they tried to genetically create the greatest Jedi ever made starting with Anakin, since he didn't know who his father was (I believe Shmi didn't ever give the deets on that), enacted by the Jedi Order in secret and that's why Luke said it's time for the Jedi to fall. Anakin thought his last name was Skywalker so passed it onto his son, Luke ended up being the Jedi Order's answer to Darth Vader (luckily) and Rey was the last of the Skywalker line and her parent's were "nobodies". But even if that's somewhat correct, the title still makes no ****ing sense.

Chiefspants 04-12-2019 12:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 14203821)
Rey is a secret Targaryen.

Kylo is Rey's nephew

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-12-2019 12:35 PM

So Kylo kills a Knight of Ren in the trailer stetting the stage for his completely unwarranted redemption. What colossal waste this trilogy is.

Also, one of the death stars ends up in an ocean. Isn't that nice.

Sure-Oz 04-12-2019 12:47 PM

I'm ready!