ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs Texans All 22 breakdown (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=328123)

O.city 01-15-2020 05:26 PM

Chiefs 9ers would be a hell of a game for sure. I don't know what to think of the Packers, but if you get prime Rodgers, yeah, I'd take my chances with Jimmy G.

R Clark 01-15-2020 05:33 PM

Packers defense any good? I didn’t get to see them play this year. Didn’t we play them pretty close with Matty at QB

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01-15-2020 05:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R Clark (Post 14726186)
Packers defense any good? I didn’t get to see them play this year. Didn’t we play them pretty close with Matty at QB

There back end is terrible. Have a decent pass rush in the Smith bro’s. They are average at best. Rodgers is a game manager now. But Aaron Jones scares me

staylor26 01-15-2020 05:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by R Clark (Post 14726186)

They have a really good pass rush, but outside of that they’re nothing spectacular and awful against the run. They have young talent in the secondary, but they don’t match up that well with us there.

DRM08 01-15-2020 05:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 14726043)
yeah, remember when we used to think like that?

"We're so balanced, our defense is great, we have a great running game, we can pass it a little too-look at our all-world TE, we're just too balanced to be beaten."

And then some team with an elite QB would smoke us.

I guess for most of the NFL, they still have to play that psychological game.

The reality is, as long as KC doesn't shit down their legs like they did in the first quarter against Houston, none of these remaining teams stand a chance.

It's always possible that we'll just **** it up, but short of that, Mahomes and his weapons are just too damned good paired with a pretty good defense.

I agree, the Chiefs “A game” is stronger than any of the Final 4 teams. But we have seen them crap their pants numerous times this season. Only positive to this is they have seen plenty of adversity. They used those earlier experiences to help them in the 24-0 game last weekend. I just hope they can show up focused and ready to play with no “full reerun” moments the rest of the way.

R Clark 01-15-2020 05:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DRM08 (Post 14726200)
I agree, the Chiefs “A game” is stronger than any of the Final 4 teams. But we have seen them crap their pants numerous times this season. Only positive to this is they have seen plenty of adversity. They used those earlier experiences to help them in the 24-0 game last weekend. I just hope they can show up focused and ready to play with no “full reerun” moments the rest of the way.

Yep ,thank goodness it’s at home. Hope they come out firing in all three phases, no week off so shouldn’t be any rust or what ever it was last week

RunKC 01-15-2020 06:00 PM

Would rather play GB every time over SF.

We do not match up well with SF’s offense and they’re loaded on defense. Also don’t have a rookie HC.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 01-15-2020 06:09 PM

I swear Cam Erving is the biggest cheerleader on our sidelines

Frosty 01-15-2020 06:10 PM

Man, how loud are the screams of "The NFL is rigged" gonna be if the Chiefs and Packers make the SB? :hmmm:

Megatron96 01-15-2020 06:14 PM

On paper, GB is the weaker team. SF has a better defense front to back, better and more offensive weapons, and a more seasoned coach.

I would worry if we got GB because Aaron Rodgers. Who can do Mahomesian things. Especially at the end of games.

But this year, I think I'd still rather go against GB. If they had another offensive weapon, and a better secondary, I'd probably lean the other way.

staylor26 01-15-2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 14726242)
Would rather play GB every time over SF.

We do not match up well with SF’s offense and they’re loaded on defense. Also don’t have a rookie HC.

We match up well against any average to below average QB defensively.

Kiimo 01-15-2020 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MAHOMO 4 LIFE! (Post 14726266)
I swear Cam Erving is the biggest cheerleader on our sidelines

I cheer when he's on the sidelines too

R Clark 01-15-2020 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 14726284)
I cheer when he's on the sidelines too

Lol that’s a no shitter

tmax63 01-15-2020 06:24 PM

Pump the brakes just a little. They have to beat the Tits before they get to this point. I realize they should beat the Tits but they did beat NE and Baltimore to get to the AFCCG. Worry about this week first.

staylor26 01-15-2020 06:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tmax63 (Post 14726297)
Pump the brakes just a little. They have to beat the Tits before they get to this point. I realize they should beat the Tits but they did beat NE and Baltimore to get to the AFCCG. Worry about this week first.

We’re not the players. We can look ahead all we want. We all understand that we could still lose this week.