ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2020 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=329772)

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-11-2020 07:49 AM

I see Rainman addressed every one of our needs. Good job!

Hopefully though we trade out of 32 and get more toys.

RealSNR 04-11-2020 07:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Direckshun (Post 14900780)
The Chargers select DT Larrell Murchison, North Carolina State.

Already been picked

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-11-2020 08:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14900818)
Already been picked

He must be really good to be picked twice

DrRyan 04-11-2020 10:48 AM

I just saw the PM from staylor that I am on the clock. Reading the thread looks like Direckshun ****ed up, again? Is that just three or are we on the golden sombrero of drafting already drafted players now Mr. Direckshun?

RealSNR 04-11-2020 10:55 AM

You know what? Screw it. We've got time, but I'd rather just avoid the confusion.

I'll pick for Direckshun

The Chargers select Stanford Samuels, CB, Florida State

Staylor is on the clock. Sorry, I shouldn't have deleted the post. I was trying to get ahead of the action, but he beat me to the punch with his pick. I'll PM him.

staylor26 04-11-2020 11:01 AM

The Carolina Panthers select Isaiah Coulter, WR, Rhode Island

Chief Northman 04-11-2020 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrRyan (Post 14901023)
I just saw the PM from staylor that I am on the clock. Reading the thread looks like Direckshun ****ed up, again? Is that just three or are we on the golden sombrero of drafting already drafted players now Mr. Direckshun?

Looks like a spot will open up to own teams next year.....

DrRyan 04-11-2020 11:17 AM

The Cardinals select, Jonathan Garvin, Edge, Miami

DrRyan 04-11-2020 11:21 AM

The Cardinals draft is now complete:

Jedrick Wills, OT, Alabama
Matt Hennessy, OL, Temple
Khalid Kareen, Edge, Notre Dame
Jason Strowbridge, DL, North Carolina
Nevelle Clarke, CB, Central Florida
Jonathan Garvin, Edge, Florida

staylor26 04-11-2020 11:27 AM

My Panthers draft masterpiece is complete:

1. Derrick Brown, DT Auburn
2. Jaylon Johnson, CB, Utah
3. Jeremy Chinn, S/LB, Southern Illinois
4. John Simpson, OG, Clemson
5. Saahdiq Charles, OT, LSU
5. Devin Asiasi, TE, UCLA
6. Javelin Guidry, CB, Utah
7. Isaiah Coulter, WR, Rhode Island

RealSNR 04-11-2020 12:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Northman (Post 14901065)
Looks like a spot will open up to own teams next year.....

Hell, there were two open this year when kccrow acted like a weirdo bitch. The Franchise stepped in for that one, and then Direckshun and TambaBerry also said they would try to make it work in their schedules.

Every year is different, so I'm not going to sweat bullets just yet, but if this is a foretaste of things to come (where many people are really busy), we may have to re-think how this draft is done.

Maybe if we're short-handed, we see if there's somebody with a couple of crap teams without many picks and we give them a 3rd team. That might be the way to go.

If I'm going full Teicher, this thing might just kind of die out, too.

KurtCobain 04-11-2020 12:30 PM

I hope it doesn't. I really enjoyed being a part of this. Thanks for having new, fellas.

staylor26 04-11-2020 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14901120)
Hell, there were two open this year when kccrow acted like a weirdo bitch. The Franchise stepped in for that one, and then Direckshun and TambaBerry also said they would try to make it work in their schedules.

Every year is different, so I'm not going to sweat bullets just yet, but if this is a foretaste of things to come (where many people are really busy), we may have to re-think how this draft is done.

Maybe if we're short-handed, we see if there's somebody with a couple of crap teams without many picks and we give them a 3rd team. That might be the way to go.

If I'm going full Teicher, this thing might just kind of die out, too.

We will not allow that!

I’m sure we can get some guys like DJ back next year.

Direckshun 04-11-2020 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14901035)
You know what? Screw it. We've got time, but I'd rather just avoid the confusion.

I'll pick for Direckshun

The Chargers select Stanford Samuels, CB, Florida State

Staylor is on the clock. Sorry, I shouldn't have deleted the post. I was trying to get ahead of the action, but he beat me to the punch with his pick. I'll PM him.

Thank you sir.

Direckshun 04-11-2020 01:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DrRyan (Post 14901023)

Welp, it’s been fun.