ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   ****OFFICIAL 2019 Saccopoo CP Mock Draft Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=321710)

DJ's left nut 03-29-2019 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 14185770)
Well done. It was between Hill and going full homer mode.

The Tampa Bay Buccaneers select Maxx Crosby, EDGE, EMU.

Buffalo's war room was not excited to see this pick as they were hoping to steal the high-motor Crosby as a rotational edge player. Concerns about his ability to hold up at the point of attack may make him more of a 3-4 player than an 5-tech in their system so he may not have been the best fit anyway.

So they pivot and take one of two similarly situated OTs. Rather than focus on the floor and good power sets, they're going with the higher ceiling player of the two who's athleticism and plus arm length could make him a passable swing-tackle now with long-term ability to make it work even as an LT.

The Bill select:

Chuma Edoga, OT - USC

Hoover 03-29-2019 10:50 AM

With the 149th pick in the NFL Draft, the Denver Broncos select, Marvell Tell, III, S, USC

Can someone PM the next dude, I'm slammed at the office.

DJ's left nut 03-29-2019 10:59 AM

It's just rain man. He'll need 45 minutes to get his pictures lined up either way.

Rain Man 03-29-2019 12:49 PM

Dang. I just realized that Cincinnati native Charles Manson is dead. I had him all lined up to announce this pick.

Rain Man 03-29-2019 12:59 PM

With Charles Manson unavailable, we quickly switch to our backup plan, flying him in from an orgy on a yacht off the Italian coast.

Hoping to give the Bengals some good karma from his charmed life, Bengals fan George Clooney graciously steps to the podium, wearing the full uniform of his acclaimed role in Leatherheads.

https://www.altfg.com/film/wp-conten...ds-clooney.jpg

He flashes a charming smile at the audience, causing some female fans to swoon, then speaks smoothly and suavely.

The Cincinnati Bengals select Kris Boyd, CB, Texas.

He then winks at an attractive female Bengals fan, who removes her clothing and follows him off stage.

htismaqe 03-29-2019 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 14186182)
Dang. I just realized that Cincinnati native Charles Manson is dead. I had him all lined up to announce this pick.

Dead people can't announce picks? Al Davis used to do it.

Rain Man 03-29-2019 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 14186215)
Dead people can't announce picks? Al Davis used to do it.

It depends on how easy they are to exhume, I think.

Rain Man 03-29-2019 02:08 PM

At George's request, Amal Clooney knocks on RealSNR's door to let him know that he's on the clock.

https://cdn-03.independent.ie/incomi...-09%202794.jpg

Rain Man 03-29-2019 02:17 PM

Cincinnati was very torn between two players. We'll hope the other one makes it to our next pick, but that's a long ways off.

The Franchise 03-29-2019 04:17 PM

I’m going to be away from the site for the next three days. If my pick comes up....literally anyone can make it. I’m not sending lists of who I want. First person that hops on...can make the pick.

Rain Man 03-29-2019 04:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 14186488)
I’m going to be away from the site for the next three days. If my pick comes up....literally anyone can make it. I’m not sending lists of who I want. First person that hops on...can make the pick.

Can you give me a list of famous people from your cities?

RealSNR 03-29-2019 05:41 PM

The Green Bay Packers select Dennis Daley, T, South Carolina

So is Franchise gone now or just "the next three days?"

kccrow 03-29-2019 06:41 PM

I don't get the downplay on Isabella, to be honest. The kid is legit the best WR in this class and it isn't even close in my opinion. He runs perfect routes, doesn't drop passes, and he's got speed and quickness for days. If he were 2" taller he'd be a top 10 pick, and there still remains a legit chance he not only goes round 1 but goes top 20. The chatter is certainly heating up. If you think his speed isn't on par with Tyreek, you should really look again at his track history. They are incredibly close and Isabella did run a 4.31 at the combine. Reek ran a 4.29 at his pro day. Isabella ran the 60 in 6.72 and Reek ran it in 6.61. Isabella didn't get lucky and have a great, uncharacteristic time that doesn't show up in pads. He is blazing fast, period. Reek has an advantage in the quick change of direction, but Isabella is anything but a slouch there too. I wouldn't ever say Isabella can't be on par with Reek because he's right there athletically, and he's 100% more polished coming into the league as a receiver than Reek was. If KC thinks something is going to go down in a bad way with Tyreek, Isabella would be my #1 choice to replace him. That said, it sure is hard to go offense early in a defense-heavy draft with insane needs on that side of the ball.

The Franchise 03-29-2019 06:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 14186558)
The Green Bay Packers select Dennis Daley, T, South Carolina

So is Franchise gone now or just "the next three days?"

Starting now for the next three days.

RealSNR 03-29-2019 08:14 PM

Somebody make a pick for Miami. I'm too ****ing drunk