ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Josh Gordon to Chiefs (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=339986)

Kiimo 09-30-2021 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rainbarrel (Post 15862679)
Looks like Tarzan, plays with on Mary Jane.

updated

Rainbarrel 09-30-2021 10:29 AM

'19 is a huge number that requires sturdy shoulders.

ToxSocks 09-30-2021 10:30 AM

I was watching a lot of Josh Gordon last night. After watching some of his interviews etc, it's easy to see why he gets so many 2nd chances.

When people think of addicts they think of introverts, dummies, someone who may have a disheveled personality. Images of "thugs" (****ing hate that word) may creep into your head.

Gordon is smart. Charismatic. Takes ownership. Articulate. He's honest. It's easy to see why people would view him as a good guy that fell into bad circumstances and could be helped.

Deberg_1990 09-30-2021 10:33 AM

Did he have an introductory presser?

Sassy Squatch 09-30-2021 10:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by duncan_idaho (Post 15863399)
Did they get the new franchise scouting updates released? Haven't messed with 22 much yet.

No. Mid October.

ToxSocks 09-30-2021 10:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15863565)
Did he have an introductory presser?

no

rabblerouser 09-30-2021 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15863559)
I was watching a lot of Josh Gordon last night. After watching some of his interviews etc, it's easy to see why he gets so many 2nd chances.

When people think of addicts they think of introverts, dummies, someone who may have a disheveled personality. Images of "thugs" (****ing hate that word) may creep into your head.

Gordon is smart. Charismatic. Takes ownership. Articulate. He's honest. It's easy to see why people would view him as a good guy that fell into bad circumstances and could be helped.

Agreed, it happens.

notorious 09-30-2021 11:08 AM

Andy Reid excels at taking in dudes that need help.

Hopefully Gordon is one of them.

Hammock Parties 09-30-2021 11:11 AM

how big mad are fans of every other team going to be if our embarrassment of riches gets even richer making it even easier for Mahomes LMAO

Kiimo 09-30-2021 11:15 AM

I'll tell you what Gordon gives us that we don't have other than Hill and Kelce.

A Keenan Allen-type ability to CATCH THE ****ING BALL especially when it hits him in the ****ING HANDS

Looking at you, everyone else not named Hill or Kelce.

RealSNR 09-30-2021 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Kiimosabi (Post 15863657)
I'll tell you what Gordon gives us that we don't have other than Hill and Kelce.

A Keenan Allen-type ability to CATCH THE ****ING BALL especially when it hits him in the ****ING HANDS

I mean… Tyreek also has the occasional drop. He just makes up for it with big plays and clutch catches when we do need him. Also, given his usage, the drop percentage for him is quite low

rabblerouser 09-30-2021 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 15863384)
Hahaha. I seriously doubt Gordon has the speed anymore to get over that top on a defense.

Don't need him to. Just need him to get open and catch the ****ing ball, not beat it up in the air to get intercepted.

Quote:

Just to reiterate.

Gary Cooper 09-30-2021 11:56 AM

Quote:

The Chiefs have never had a WR they've effectively used on jump balls in the back of the end zone. Gonzales comes the closest, but he was at TE. Also, that was before teams started utilizing that play constantly. Would be nice to join the rest of the league.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09-30-2021 11:58 AM

Honey Badger says Gordon reminds him of Calvin Johnson

Hammock Parties 09-30-2021 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JudasRising20 (Post 15863757)
The Chiefs have never had a WR they've effectively used on jump balls in the back of the end zone. Gonzales comes the closest, but he was at TE. Also, that was before teams started utilizing that play constantly. Would be nice to join the rest of the league.

Dwayne Bowe would have absolutely destroyed the league doing it if the Chiefs had had a QB worth a squirt of piss.