ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life How are you holding up? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=330063)

Easy 6 04-13-2020 02:02 PM

Tell ya one thing that’s been helping a lot the last few days, the entire Sopranos series free with On Demand

Already on season 3 episode 4... already been through it all twice but it’s been a long time since the last go round, and it’s easy to forget just how fantastic this show was

Still can’t believe Gandolfini is dead, man that SUCKS

notorious 04-13-2020 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14904462)
Tell ya one thing that’s been helping a lot the last few days, the entire Sopranos series free with On Demand

Already on season 3 episode 4... already been through it all twice but it’s been a long time since the last go round, and it’s easy to forget just how fantastic this show was

Best part of the series. Ralphie episodes are hilarious.

Mecca 04-13-2020 02:10 PM

I'm sitting at my desk beating off because there's no one here to walk in.

Easy 6 04-13-2020 02:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 14904485)
Best part of the series. Ralphie episodes are hilarious.

Ha yep, Pantoliano is great but I can’t decide if he’s better than Richie “Manson Lamps” Aprile

SAUTO 04-13-2020 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter (Post 14904212)
I made a forge out of an almost empty deck staining can and plan on starting to craft a hunting knife this week.</br></br> <iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/xv9nnEhgfuY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

That’s awesome. Keep us updated on how it goes.

2bikemike 04-13-2020 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14904462)

That is still on my list, We just finished "The Americans" and are reviewing Season 2 of the "Ozarks" before watching season 3. We took a break last night and watched "Molly's Game" it was pretty good.

Easy 6 04-13-2020 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 2bikemike (Post 14904514)
That is still on my list, We just finished "The Americans" and are reviewing Season 2 of the "Ozarks" before watching season 3. We took a break last night and watched "Molly's Game" it was pretty good.

Get to it ASAP, the hype was extremely well deserved... pulls ya right in, it’s like you’re in the mob

Bugeater 04-13-2020 02:43 PM

My attitude is starting to deteriorate quite a bit, mostly because I'm not seeing a clear end game to this mess. I mean it's great and all that what we're doing is helping...but it's not a permanent solution.

notorious 04-13-2020 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 14904505)
Ha yep, Pantoliano is great but I can’t decide if he’s better than Richie “Manson Lamps” Aprile

Richie was great, good. Hardcore old-school, and he was funny at times.

Discuss Thrower 04-13-2020 02:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 14904561)
My attitude is starting to deteriorate quite a bit, mostly because I'm not seeing a clear end game to this mess. I mean it's great and all that what we're doing is helping...but it's not a permanent solution.

Just accept you'll be doing nothing beyond being at home for the majority of the time until 2022.

Mecca 04-13-2020 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14904577)
Just accept you'll be doing nothing beyond being at home for the majority of the time until 2022.

He can pass time by furiously masturbating, eating cheetos and playing madden.

GloryDayz 04-13-2020 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 14904561)

I'm with you... They need to start focusing on when we're going to start getting back to normal, whatever that will be, and the plan for it, and stop with all the crap they focusing on now.

GloryDayz 04-13-2020 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 14904577)

/Fauci

Fixed.

Easy 6 04-13-2020 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 14904574)
Richie was great, good. Hardcore old-school, and he was funny at times.

Definitely not funny like Ralphie, but meaner... I like this season because its where the Russians start becoming a factor, and the attack on Dr Melfi is an interesting sideline

Mecca 04-13-2020 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GloryDayz (Post 14904587)
I'm with you... They need to start focusing on when we're going to start getting back to normal, whatever that will be, and the plan for it, and stop with all the crap they focusing on now.

They don't really know, so giving you a timetable they aren't really sure they can adhere too isn't going to help, that will just make people pissed off that they were given a date that meant nothing.