ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay on the Outs? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338098)

New World Order 05-05-2021 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoForIt (Post 15662636)
Mahomes talked this off-season about being more efficient after watching Brady in the SB. So to your point, I think he looks to become more of a pocket passer which will be better for his longevity. All running QBs eventually move to this model because they have to. If not, you end up like Vick and Newton. Mahomes is smarter than that and also capable of playing from the pocket well unlike Vick and Newton.

https://gifimage.net/wp-content/uplo...door-gif-6.gif

Rainbarrel 05-05-2021 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 15662699)
Donk fans seem to be certain that Rodgers will be going to Dungver. I heard a caller on Sirius NFL this morning asking who was available to come in at right tackle to protect Rodgers. SMH. And then, the host said nothing to dispute it.

The Royals draft better QBs than the Broncos. They drafted Marino and Elway. They draft Cutler.

arrwheader 05-05-2021 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 15662683)
Rodgers had more yards rushing and rushing attempt his first 3 years starting than Mahomes.

LMAO

powned

TEX 05-05-2021 09:54 AM

Quote:

Mahomes talked this off-season about being more efficient after watching Brady in the SB. So to your point, I think he looks to become more of a pocket passer which will be better for his longevity. All running QBs eventually move to this model because they have to. If not, you end up like Vick and Newton. Mahomes is smarter than that and also capable of playing from the pocket well unlike Vick and Newton.

How did that work for Favre? Mahomes might stay in the pocket a bit more, but he's certainly not going to "evolve" into a statue. IMO, he'll still do Mahomes things on the run by his CHOICE, rather than necessity. Especially with the Chiefs committed to providing him protection.

Skyy God 05-05-2021 10:22 AM

Rogers called the Pack GM Jerry Krause in a Zoom call.

That’s cold.

mkp785 05-05-2021 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 15662773)

That’s cold.

Haha. Really? That's hilarious. Dipshit needs to be called out for drafting Love in the 1st round. Any GM with a brain would've gotten more help for AR. Didn't have to be Justin Jefferson, but someone at wideout. That RB is the 2nd was actually a good call....till they decided to resign Jones and let their pro bowl C walk in the FA.

Rausch 05-05-2021 10:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jjchieffan (Post 15662699)
Donk fans seem to be certain that Rodgers will be going to Dungver. I heard a caller on Sirius NFL this morning asking who was available to come in at right tackle to protect Rodgers. SMH. And then, the host said nothing to dispute it.

If he doesn't go there that draft looks much worse. They had their choice of 3 possible franchise QB's and didn't take a one.

I would think you draft a guy and if you do get Rodgers you can make that young high pick a part of the Rodgers' trade...

Dante84 05-05-2021 11:21 AM

ESPN's article today had a random image leading to another story where someone opined that the Seahawks and Packers should consider swapping Wilson and Rodgers.

EDIT: Here's the link

Honestly? It could make all parties happy: a fresh start for fans, coaches, front offices and QB's.

- Wilson gets to go back to Wisconsin and still has a dynamic offense.
- Packers fans get to celebrate still having a top-tier QB, and one that played at Wisconsin, lessening the blow of losing Rodgers.
- Packers front office gets rid of the drama queen and get a younger star QB, and don't face the wrath of their fans.
- Rodgers gets out of Green Bay and steps into a great offense with weapons (save the Oline).
- Seattle fans get to celebrate having the league MVP, lessening the blow of losing Russ.
- Seattle front office gets rid of their drama queen, get the MVP QB, and don't face the wrath of their fans.

I'd prefer they both stay in the NFC, so I'd much prefer that than him coming to the Broncos.

KChiefs1 05-05-2021 11:24 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/TezPmzdG-_w" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wazu 05-05-2021 11:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dante84 (Post 15662853)
ESPN's article today had a random image leading to another story where someone opined that the Seahawks and Packers should consider swapping Wilson and Rodgers.

EDIT: Here's the link

Honestly? It could make all parties happy: a fresh start for fans, coaches, front offices and QB's.

- Wilson gets to go back to Wisconsin and still has a dynamic offense.
- Packers fans get to celebrate still having a top-tier QB, and one that played at Wisconsin, lessening the blow of losing Rodgers.
- Packers front office gets rid of the drama queen and get a younger star QB, and don't face the wrath of their fans.
- Rodgers gets out of Green Bay and steps into a great offense with weapons (save the Oline).
- Seattle fans get to celebrate having the league MVP, lessening the blow of losing Russ.
- Seattle front office gets rid of their drama queen, get the MVP QB, and don't face the wrath of their fans.

I'd prefer they both stay in the NFC, so I'd much prefer that than him coming to the Broncos.

If I were a Seahawks fan and they traded Russell Wilson for 37 year old Aaron Rodgers they would absolutely be facing my wrath. I'd take to the internet with many words.

CoMoChief 05-05-2021 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cave Johnson (Post 15662773)

That’s cold.

Rodgers is hilarious.

comochiefsfan 05-05-2021 12:03 PM

Quote:

JFC Patrick is not a "running qb". I have no idea why people keep pushing that narrative.

Comparing his play style to Vick or Cam is just ludicrous.

crispystl 05-05-2021 12:04 PM

Quote:

No one wants you here Tommy. Just leave.

staylor26 05-05-2021 12:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15662925)
JFC Patrick is not a "running qb". I have no idea why people keep pushing that narrative.

GoForIt is a troll. That was just an attempt to suck Brady’s dick some more.

Pitt Gorilla 05-05-2021 12:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by comochiefsfan (Post 15662925)

Well, he was running for his life in that game. That should be fixed now, however.