ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   ****The Official Save Our Chiefs Movement Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=264510)

Titty Meat 11-16-2012 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9124373)
I thought it was insane. He's making $30-40 million profit, he's already rich but, if we raised another $8 million to give him, he might listen to SOC and get a player we want in FA? WTF? :facepalm:

Does Maas have a half fried brain from football?

He's also the guy who said big changes were gonna happen a month ago and claimed last week that Marty would be an consultant to the team by the middle of this past week.

007 11-17-2012 12:55 AM

Gotta love the people that just try to throw a bunch of crap at the wall and waiting for something to stick.

Phobia 11-17-2012 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 9124552)
Gotta love the people that just try to throw a bunch of crap at the wall and waiting for something to stick.

I'm no Maas fan but to be fair, the word on the street from multiple sources was Pioli goes after the MNF game.

Old Dog 11-17-2012 03:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9124373)
Does Maas have a half fried brain from football?

I imagine coke is partially to blame too

BigRedChief 11-17-2012 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia (Post 9124556)
I'm no Maas fan but to be fair, the word on the street from multiple sources was Pioli goes after the MNF game.

If I was in the inside info game, this would already be put out there by me. There are way too many rumors out there from completely different resources that are saying the same thing, Pioli's days are numbered.:thumb:

bevischief 11-17-2012 07:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9124646)
If I was in the inside info game, this would already be put out there by me. There are way too many rumors out there from completely different resources that are saying the same thing, Pioli's days are numbered.:thumb:

What does your inside source say?

BigRedChief 11-17-2012 07:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9124655)
What does your inside source say?

I have no good inside source's anymore. Not since after the first year of Pioli when my guy that I use to work with left the Chiefs. Get some local radio and TV guys that I email but they are just fishing usually.

I use to feel comfortable putting out information that is was from a reliable source. Not in this case. That being said, there are rumors that have the feel of just the same rumor being spread around by multiple people. This rumor is not one of them. As far as rumors go this is a "believable" rumor, if there is such a thing.;)

bevischief 11-17-2012 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9124667)
I have no good inside source's anymore. Not since after the first year of Pioli when my guy that I use to work with left the Chiefs. Get some local radio and TV guys that I email but they are just fishing usually.

I use to feel comfortable putting out information that is was from a reliable source. Not in this case. That being said, there are rumors that have the feel of just the same rumor being spread around by multiple people. This rumor is not one of them. As far as rumors go this is a "believable" rumor, if there is such a thing.;)

I understand.

Scorp 11-17-2012 09:06 AM

If there are any more banners I would like to suggest:

FIRE PIOLI WITH CAUSE!

Red Brooklyn 11-17-2012 09:48 AM

Is Charles a fan of the Save Our Chiefs movement?

@jcharles25

Check your "EGO" at the door..

Hammock Parties 11-17-2012 10:05 AM

I commented that there was black in the Arrowhead logo on some idiot's facebook status this AM and he defriended me. True Fans are such friggin' morons.

CaliforniaChief 11-17-2012 10:08 AM

The butthurt of some of the "true fans" is quite strong. It's funny that whenever the Chiefs post a Facebook update and we respond with SOC thoughts, two or three true fans seep out of the pavement and defend this abortion.

Big Chief Homer 11-17-2012 10:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CaliforniaChief (Post 9124794)
The butthurt of some of the "true fans" is quite strong. It's funny that whenever the Chiefs post a Facebook update and we respond with SOC thoughts, two or three true fans seep out of the pavement and defend this abortion.

Lemmings, only way to describe it.

The Franchise 11-17-2012 10:29 AM

I can't even go onto the SOC FB page anymore. The amount of reeruned arguing that is done on there...makes it unbearable.

Incredible Edibles 11-17-2012 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9124842)
I can't even go onto the SOC FB page anymore. The amount of reeruned arguing that is done on there...makes it unbearable.

This. It truly is a sad thing to behold.