ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Please delete my account... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=74626)

Garcia Bronco 11-10-2003 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Adam KC
Really, the origin of this all was a disgrace upon Chiefsplanet. I'm disgusted.

Anyway, I think TJ is doing the same thing I would.

It is unfortunate that some would disgrace a good board like this one.

KCWolfman 11-10-2003 12:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Garcia Bronco
30 years is a long time isn't it?

Ahhh, the history card..... Hell, you crowed for 12 months for finally winning one here after 3 years. You are hardly in a position to play the history card.

Rausch 11-10-2003 12:39 AM

Quote:

It's funny that you would like to compare Green to Elway. LMAO!!

Actually it's easy...

Dan Marino - whiney bitc# with 0 super bowl rings...

Jake Plummer - Clumsy bitc# with 0 super bowl rings...

See?...

Garcia Bronco 11-10-2003 12:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
Ahhh, the history card..... Hell, you crowed for 12 months for finally winning one here after 3 years. You are hardly in a position to play the history card.

I'm in position to play which ever card I choose. Now, quit responding to my posts asshole.

Rausch 11-10-2003 12:40 AM

Quote:

Agreed...

Garcia Bronco 11-10-2003 12:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rausch
Actually it's easy...

Dan Marino - whiney bitc# with 0 super bowl rings...

Jake Plummer - Clumsy bitc# with 0 super bowl rings...

See?...

:spock:

I would at times agree with both statements, but I don't see what that has to do with Elway and your QB. Btw... Good game today too. Nice stick by Wesley in the run game.

Rausch 11-10-2003 12:42 AM

Quote:

:spock:

Marino has all kinds of lovely numbers. Touchdowns, yards, you name it...

But no ring. Why?

Because he's Jeff George...

All that matters is the bling-bling ring. You have two, we have one. I hate that.

But soon all will be well...

Brock 11-10-2003 12:42 AM

Quote:

I'm in position to play which ever card I choose. Now, quit responding to my posts asshole.

Hell, if you don't want to talk about the Broncos, just say so.

We can always talk about Va Tech instead.

KCWolfman 11-10-2003 12:42 AM

Quote:

My goodness, someone is testy. Did you miss naptime again?

Actually, you and your team are in a position to play nothing but "please let the Chiefs beat the wildcards for us".

Must suck to play that game.

|Zach| 11-10-2003 12:43 AM

Quote:

I love the planet but it has been pissing me off lately.

I guess these things just happen.

|Zach| 11-10-2003 12:43 AM

The Dolphins seem to be begging the Broncos to take that 2nd wildcard.

KCWolfman 11-10-2003 12:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZachKC

You haven't updated your signature.

Rausch 11-10-2003 12:45 AM

Quote:

The Broncos won't see the playoffs this year....

Wait. I should rephrase that. They'll see them, but from the comfort of their own couch....sorry Jake.

|Zach| 11-10-2003 12:46 AM

Quote:

You haven't updated your signature.

My mind is churning away at weather I should make a new one or update the current one.

The gears are uh turnin.

Garcia Bronco 11-10-2003 12:46 AM

Quote:

Marino has all kinds of lovely numbers. Touchdowns, yards, you name it...

But no ring. Why?

Because he's Jeff George...

All that matters is the bling-bling ring. You have two, we have one. I hate that.

But soon all will be well...

Still a lot of football left, but I figure you guys have everything in place to win it all. Probably will have homefield too. It'll be tough for other teams to win at Arrowhead.

|Zach| 11-10-2003 12:47 AM

Quote:

The Broncos won't see the playoffs this year....

Wait. I should rephrase that. They'll see them, but from the comfort of their own couch....sorry Jake.

I don't want them to but I bet they sneak in.

Who will rise up to take hold of it if not them?

Rausch 11-10-2003 12:48 AM

Quote:

Still a lot of football left, but I figure you guys have everything in place to win it all. Probably will have homefield too. It'll be tough for other teams to win at Arrowhead.

We won't lose at Arrowhead this year.

Now, I've got to admit, those Donk and Vikings games are sneaky. We could lose both of those realistically. Two teams that could turn around in the next 3 weeks and play some good football.

But when the positives are just as likely why worry?... :evil:

Garcia Bronco 11-10-2003 12:49 AM

I don't think the Broncos will make the playoffs this year, but I still enjoy a good football game. Like the one tonight was a good game. The Ravens were lucky to be in the game with that many turnovers.

Rausch 11-10-2003 12:50 AM

Quote:

The Bengals or Ravens....

KCWolfman 11-10-2003 12:50 AM

Quote:

Indy or Ten will get one.

The other could go to MIA, BUF, or DEN.

What would be hilarious is if MIA or BUF gets it, DEN ends up at 10 and 6 and they lose out due to the extra division - with CIN going at 8-8 or 9-7.

Brock 11-10-2003 12:51 AM

I wonder if the cHokies will get a bowl game this year.

Garcia Bronco 11-10-2003 12:51 AM

Quote:

We won't lose at Arrowhead this year.

Now, I've got to admit, those Donk and Vikings games are sneaky. We could lose both of those realistically. Two teams that could turn around in the next 3 weeks and play some good football.

But when the positives are just as likely why worry?... :evil:

You only need three more wins. Big deal if you lose to the Broncos or Vikings. At some point you want to lose a game...IMO.....just to come back down to earth. The undefeated talk has already started. It will get worse.

KCWolfman 11-10-2003 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brock Landers
I wonder if the cHokies will get a bowl game this year.

Who cares, thanks to them and a couple of other top 5s this week, Ohio State will move up radically.

Garcia Bronco 11-10-2003 12:54 AM

I'm out....congrats on the season so far.....all kidding aside....you guys have a really good team.

Michael Michigan 11-10-2003 12:57 AM

Wow--I can't believe I read this whole thread.

To sum up--TJ gets pissed and threatens to go away.

Who gives a shit? Either post or don't.

If you feel that way, Don't go away mad---just go away.

And jettio---get some knee pads if your going to spend that much time blowing TJ.

KCM said it best--stinkin' drama queens.

tk13 11-10-2003 12:57 AM

Quote:

That's what I'm guessing, I don't know who out there is going to take them out... Miami's got the biggest chance of doing that at the moment.

KCWolfman 11-10-2003 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13
That's what I'm guessing, I don't know who out there is going to take them out... Miami's got the biggest chance of doing that at the moment.

I wouldn't count out a wild in the North or BUF either, to be perfectly honest.

keg in kc 11-10-2003 12:58 AM

Quote:

At some point you want to lose a game...IMO.....just to come back down to earth. The undefeated talk has already started. It will get worse.

I understand your point, but I don't think you should ever want to lose a game. I'd definitely take 16-0 over any other possible alternative at this point. There'd be some additional pressure in the playoffs as an undefeated team, of course, but hell, there'll be that same pressure if we're anywhere from 12-4 to 15-1, too.

Now, all that said, I think it's probably a moot point. I don't believe we'll go 16-0. I don't believe any team ever will. If we do, I'd probably consider that at least the equivalent of DiMaggio's 56, if not even harder. And 19-0? Good grief...

As for Tacky Joan, well, while the statements made (whatever they were) were doubtless despicable, I don't think it's a coincidence that he's vanishing with the Donkeys 4.5 games down just passed midseason. His presence has seemed to lessen with each Chiefs victory. Can't be much fun for him to post on here these days. I liken it to Peckerfan's absense the last year and a half.

KCWolfman 11-10-2003 12:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Michigan
Wow--I can't believe I read this whole thread.

To sum up--TJ gets pissed and threatens to go away.

Who gives a shit? Either post or don't.

If you feel that way, Don't go away mad---just go away.

And jettio---get some knee pads if your going to spend that much time blowing TJ.

KCM said it best--stinkin' drama queens.

:clap:

KCWolfman 11-10-2003 12:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
I understand your point, but I don't think you should ever want to lose a game. I'd definitely take 16-0 over any other possible alternative at this point. There'd be some additional pressure in the playoffs as an undefeated team, of course, but hell, there'll be that same pressure if we're anywhere from 12-4 to 15-1, too.

Now, all that said, I think it's probably a moot point. I don't believe we'll go 16-0. I don't believe any team ever will. If we do, I'd probably consider that at least the equivalent of DiMaggio's 56, if not even harder. And 19-0? Good grief...

The pressure of 16-0 is alleviated on the last game of the season. The new pressure of the playoffs and SB are exponentially larger and more difficult to surpass.

Rausch 11-10-2003 01:02 AM

Quote:

The pressure of 16-0 is alleviated on the last game of the season. The new pressure of the playoffs and SB are exponentially larger and more difficult to surpass.

16-0 PRESSURE only serves to help prepare us for even larger playoff pressure.

People may not realize this but we do have a lot of players on this team with playoff and super bowl experience. This is no young and dumb team.

KCWolfman 11-10-2003 01:03 AM

Quote:

16-0 PRESSURE only serves to help prepare us for even larger playoff pressure.

As Emeril would say "BAM!!"

Exactly.

|Zach| 11-10-2003 01:18 AM

Quote:

As Emeril would say "BAM!!"

Exactly.

http://www.nfl-world.com/forums/imag...s/hijacked.gif

TRR 11-10-2003 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeMane Taco John
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco

A complete meltdown!! LOL! He has imploded.

Cntrygal 11-10-2003 02:10 AM

Damn... I only managed to read thru 10 pages. This has to be the worst thread that I've read on the planet so far. ESPECIALLY the comment about "all non Chiefs fans" leaving the board. :(

ChiefFripp 11-10-2003 05:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OrangeMane Taco John
Please delete my account...

I don't want to be tempted to return, so I ask for the account to be completely jaked. It's one thing to be harassed by racist jackasses in PMs... It's another thing being harassed for shedding light on the racist jackasses. If you're going to bend the rules to protect racist jackasses, then I'd just as soon you delete my account immediately.

I know I'll take heat because people hate these kinds of threads... But whatever.

So in retrun to all the "good riddance" cat calls this is sure to evoke, I say 'have a nice life.'

Adios!

Taco

All I said was; "I don't think Pigmys have a place in the Canadian national guard". I really didn't think that PM would have offended you like that John. I apologize.

KCWolfman 11-10-2003 06:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cntrygal
Damn... I only managed to read thru 10 pages. This has to be the worst thread that I've read on the planet so far. ESPECIALLY the comment about "all non Chiefs fans" leaving the board. :(

Don't worry, the more intelligent posters don't believe this at all. We enjoy your (and others) viewpoints.

Cntrygal 11-10-2003 06:22 AM

hehe... I'm not worried... I've been banned from finhell before. Once you're banned from there - it's all good. :D

Cntrygal 11-10-2003 06:23 AM

BESIDES.... I'm still waiting on RainMan to do some kind of chart for new posters like he did for all you regulars. I'm sure at my current posting rate - I'll make THAT list. ;)

Jenson71 11-10-2003 06:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cntrygal

I don't think DTLB58 really meant that. I think he just meant the flamers or trolls who come in here and talk pathetic smack.

ChiefJustice 11-10-2003 06:58 AM

it's amazing to see how fast KCwolf changed the subject/banter of this thread once garcia bronco logged in...a Taco vaccum perhaps?...this was an ugly experience on an otherwise great day...i feel bad for the planet all around!....nothing personal of course

Otter 11-10-2003 07:35 AM

This is the last I'm going to comment on any of this but before its all over I think everyone should know that Tac0 and me exchanged several smoke signals before all of this.

His were just as biting as mine, he just chose to appeal to the masses when I used the word "Mexican" because he knew the response it would generate.

Before anyone goes calling me a racist, jerk or whatever toots your horn you should full story, which I doubt any of you do unless you somehow read everything that went on between him and me.

By the Tac0 John rules of engagment: How is using the word "Mexican" racist? It's not.

And this whole drama by the queen is just another call for attention and an easy out because he can't stomp on our team at will.

He plays some you like a fiddle, its pathetic and it pisses me off.

Bottom line: you don't know the whole story and its really none of your business what I said to him in a private message.

Mark M 11-10-2003 07:46 AM

Having seen what otter has done in the past, the fact that he made racial insults wouldn't surprise me.

Ruin any non-profit BBs lately, otter?

IMHO, the prick should be banned. And I HATE BurritoBoy.

MM
~~:shake:

Pennywise 11-10-2003 07:50 AM

I clearly should get online at least once during the weekend.

ndbbm 11-10-2003 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PennyWise

Agreed.

Otter 11-10-2003 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mark M
Having seen what otter has done in the past, the fact that he made racial insults wouldn't surprise me.

MM

Hey Mark,

My racist comment was, and I quote: "you Mexican".

Your comment above, and I quote: "I HATE BurritoBoy".

Your not that stupid are you?

memyselfI 11-10-2003 08:06 AM

Quote:

MM

:clap:
(sorry, MM. You probably wish I would not kudos but you get them nonetheless)

memyselfI 11-10-2003 08:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Otter
His were just as biting as mine, he just chose to appeal to the masses when I used the word "Mexican" because he knew the response it would generate.

So he used YOUR tactic and you don't like it?

ndbbm 11-10-2003 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfi
So he used YOUR tactic and you don't like it?

Oh, so it's ok for one to say something and not the other? Nice double standard there, Meme.

Spott 11-10-2003 08:11 AM

Sure, go ahead and leave us Mr 2nd place. ;)

Bearcat 11-10-2003 08:11 AM

I like football.

ndbbm 11-10-2003 08:13 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat
I like football.

Really? I like p*ssy....Oops, someone might consider that sexist. I better watch out...What a load of horseshit.

Pennywise 11-10-2003 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ndbbm
Really? I like p*ssy....

Agreed.

Mark M 11-10-2003 08:15 AM

Quote:

Hey Mark,

My racist comment was, and I quote: "you Mexican".

Your comment above, and I quote: "I HATE BurritoBoy".

Your not that stupid are you?

My name "BurritoBoy" is a play on his user name, not his heritage. And why even bring race into an insult on the guy?

Insult him for his posting style, the team he roots for, whatever.

Your past actions prove the type of person you are. This is just added to the list.

Welcome to the ignore list, douche.

MM

Raiderhater 11-10-2003 08:16 AM

He_denied_my_request_to_have_my_account_at_the_Drain_deleted,_so_deny_him_his_request.

memyselfI 11-10-2003 08:18 AM

Quote:

Oh, so it's ok for one to say something and not the other? Nice double standard there, Meme.

uh, the lesson here is ,don't be making racial slurs to GET a reaction and then turn around and get upset when the reaction is bigger than you anticipated when your racist tendencies are witnessed for what they are.

ndbbm 11-10-2003 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfi
uh, the lesson here is ,don't be making racial slurs to GET a reaction and then turn around and get upset when the reaction is bigger than you anticipated when your racist tendencies are witnessed for what they are.

Racist tendencies? You've gotta be kidding me. You and I have never, and I mean never, agreed on one thing. I'll say this much though. I think when folks call you some of the names that they do, they have done much worse than Otter has...I see this as a witch hunt.

BigMeatballDave 11-10-2003 08:23 AM

I'm ignorant on all this drama, but if Otter's only "racial" comment was calling TJ, who, apparently is of latin descent, a Mexican, then I don't see how that could be racist. Most of my heritage is English. So, if someone calls me englishman, should I be offended?

morphius 11-10-2003 08:24 AM

Donko boy has always been super touchy about his heritage, almost to the point that I think for some reason he is embarrassed by it.

I think I will leave it at that.

memyselfI 11-10-2003 08:26 AM

Quote:

Racist tendencies? You've gotta be kidding me. You and I have never, and I mean never, agreed on one thing. I'll say this much though. I think when folks call you some of the names that they do, they have done much worse than Otter has...I see this as a witch hunt.

You are right. They usually use bigoted and/or misogynist names. If they ever did that in a PM, and they haven't been that stupid, you'd bet I'd get their asses fried.

If the 'moderators' choose to ignore personal attacks on the board that is one thing...if they choose to ignore them being sent directly to an individual off of the board that is quite another.

It sounds like both parties are at fault here...however one should not be USING a racist remark to get a reaction and then whining when it turns out worse than he expected.

Pennywise 11-10-2003 08:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigChiefDave
Most of my heritage is English. So, if someone calls me englishman, should I be offended?

Yep. Didn't you know they wore wigs and shit? :rolleyes:

morphius 11-10-2003 08:27 AM

Quote:

I'm ignorant on all this drama, but if Otter's only "racial" comment was calling TJ, who, apparently is of latin descent, a Mexican, then I don't see how that could be racist. Most of my heritage is English. So, if someone calls me englishman, should I be offended?

I would make fun of your heirtage for their bad dental care and awful disgusting choices of what is considered edible, but damn if I don't have some of that blood running through my veins.

Morphius
Of course I have some latin blood too...

Redcoats58 11-10-2003 08:29 AM

Since when is calling someone a "Mexican" being racist? I just think some here don't like otter so they are flaming him. The only way calling someone a mexican could be construed as being a racist term would be if the person stating it was truly a racist.That is for otter to decide. It is no different than someone calling me a whiteboy. I have one smilie for this whole thread... :deevee: I'm not sticking up for otter or Taco spam but this is blown out of proportion.

Phobia 11-10-2003 08:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redcoats58
Since when is calling someone a "Mexican" being racist? I just think some here don't like otter so they are flaming him. The only way calling someone a mexican could be construed as being a racist term would be if the person stating it was truly a racist.That is for otter to decide. It is no different than someone calling me a whiteboy. I have one smilie for this whole thread... :deevee: I'm not sticking up for otter or Taco spam but this is blown out of proportion.

Exactly. However, there were racial slurs used by another poster which left no doubt. I don't blame TJ for being pissed.

stevieray 11-10-2003 08:35 AM

If someone called Denise a Mexican, would she leave?

Think about it.

some here need to GET OVER themselves in a BIG WAY.

KCTitus 11-10-2003 08:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PennyWise

Funny, I was thinking how glad I dont...this shit is stupid. What a bunch of nancy boys.

Abba-Dabba 11-10-2003 08:42 AM

Quote:

My name "BurritoBoy" is a play on his user name, not his heritage. And why even bring race into an insult on the guy?

Insult him for his posting style, the team he roots for, whatever.

Your past actions prove the type of person you are. This is just added to the list.

Welcome to the ignore list, douche.

MM

Yep, same can be said when I have called him Burrito Jane. None of those words have racist or demeaning meanings as they play on his name.

shakesthecat 11-10-2003 08:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCTitus
Funny, I was thinking how glad I dont...this shit is stupid. What a bunch of nancy boys.

No shit.

Getting this bent over name calling?

I sure hope they ran home and told Mommy that someone was being mean to them.

Logical 11-10-2003 08:56 AM

Quote:

This is the last I'm going to comment on any of this but before its all over I think everyone should know that Tac0 and me exchanged several smoke signals before all of this.

Before anyone goes calling me a racist, jerk or whatever toots your horn you should full story, which I doubt any of you do unless you somehow read everything that went on between him and me.

By the Tac0 John rules of engagment: How is using the word "Mexican" racist? It's not.

And this whole drama by the queen is just another call for attention and an easy out because he can't stomp on our team at will.

He plays some you like a fiddle, its pathetic and it pisses me off.

Bottom line: you don't know the whole story and its really none of your business what I said to him in a private message.

Lest you get away with revisionist history you called his mother a "mexican whore", at least be accurate.:shake:

Mark M 11-10-2003 08:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redcoats58
Since when is calling someone a "Mexican" being racist?

It is not the word, but the way in which it is used, that determines that.

Just my opinion, or course.

MM
~~:shrug:

Abba-Dabba 11-10-2003 09:02 AM

Calling Otter a ****tard, ****face etc etc is calling names. I don't see how someone can percieve calling Taco a name by calling his mother a mexican whore. Classless punk.

ndbbm 11-10-2003 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VaporizerMan
Calling Otter a ****tard, ****face etc etc is calling names. I don't see how someone can percieve calling Taco a name by calling his mother a mexican whore. Classless punk.

The term "Mexican Whore", albeit not very nice, is not a racist term. The word Mexican is not racist, no matter what other word is appended to it. As I said, it may be mean, not nice, whatever the fuck you wanna call it, but it's not racist.

MrBlond 11-10-2003 09:13 AM

I've said it before and I'll say it again. Mexican whores is good people.

IMO, name-calling is a perfectly reasonable form of communication. Now maybe otter shouldnt have thrown in the racial qualifier. I don't see the big deal, but OK, he shouldnt have done it. But, that calls for all of this?

TJ has always given as good as he has gotten. To start a thread about how he doesnt feel at home anymore and to delete his account smacks of attention grabbing, imo. If he wanted to leave, no need to start a thread about it. If he wanted Otter warned, he got it.

Do you think TJ would be so quick to run away if Denver was 9-0 and KC was 5-4? shit, you couldnt keep him from rubbing our noses in it if you called his mother a French Canadien whore.

KCTitus 11-10-2003 09:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBlond
Do you think TJ would be so quick to run away if Denver was 9-0 and KC was 5-4? shit, you couldnt keep him from rubbing our noses in it if you called his mother a French Canadien whore.

I see someone has figured it out...

on a related note, I did some self examination in light of the recent panty twisting that went on this weekend and have not found a word or words that someone could call me on an Internet board that would cause me to turn into a giant puss like Teej did here and Ive even been called the worst words of them all on several occasions.

nmt1 11-10-2003 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MrBlond
...TJ has always given as good as he has gotten. To start a thread about how he doesnt feel at home anymore and to delete his account smacks of attention grabbing, imo...

TJ has been nothing but an attention whore since he started posting here. The sad thing is that so many here have fallen for it.

Abba-Dabba 11-10-2003 09:17 AM

Quote:

The term "Mexican Whore", albeit not very nice, is not a racist term. The word Mexican is not racist, no matter what other word is appended to it. As I said, it may be mean, not nice, whatever the fuck you wanna call it, but it's not racist.

I never said it was racist, sure as hell is demeaning though. And therefore should not have any validity for an excuse. But for some reason some seem to find an excuse for a action that has none.

It was classless and it doesn't matter if it was racist or not. Shit like that shouldn't be tolerated on a BB, on parkbench, on the playground, or wherever. These so-called more intelligent adults should know better.

Speaking of mothers, mine always said. You don't have anything nice to say then shut your ****in mouth or I will shut it for you.

Michael Michigan 11-10-2003 09:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stevieray
If someone called Denise a Mexican, would she leave?

Think about it.

some here need to GET OVER themselves in a BIG WAY.

Denise will never post here.

She said so.

Think about that.

;)

KCWolfman 11-10-2003 09:19 AM

Quote:

That was TJ's only complaint. Otter's original statement was not racist in anyway. Anyone (including memyselfandirene) who construed it that way either didn't read his post or wants to start their own tribunal.

HOWEVER, the statement was derogatory in other ways and truly not in good faith with the Planet rules. The other issue was addressed with Otter. TJ wanted a public pity party and threw a temper tantrum when I stopped it.

ndbbm 11-10-2003 09:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by VaporizerMan
Speaking of mothers, mine always said. You don't have anything nice to say then shut your ****in mouth or I will shut it for you.

Now that's funny! ROFL

Bearcat 11-10-2003 09:19 AM

Quote:

Really? I like p*ssy....Oops, someone might consider that sexist. I better watch out...What a load of horseshit.

Well, I get more than enough football.... :D