ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs NFLPA Survey: Clark rated with an F- (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=352547)

GloryDayz 02-29-2024 09:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 17422431)
Survey: "On a scale of 0 to 100, how would you rate your owner?"

Player: "Oh, he's not great, but he's not awful. I'll give him a 50."

NFLPA: "Clark Hunt gets an F-."

That's how I'm interpreting it anyway.

I think you're probably right. The NFL does need its drama...

FloridaMan88 02-29-2024 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by alpha_omega (Post 17420967)
I'd like to see the questions that get ownership to an F-.

The NFLPA President already said the reason why Clark got an F-… he supposedly promised upgrades to the practice facility locker room after the 2022 season and he didn’t deliver.

RunKC 02-29-2024 09:30 AM

Saw the Patriots get destroyed bc some teams have daycare while they don’t. Wtf. Why the hell does an NFL team need to provide daycare to athletes making 500k minimum?

These surveys are full of entitlement LMAO

Marcellus 02-29-2024 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LoneWolf (Post 17421331)
1. Reid will not coach here forever.
2. If 2 teams are offering close to the same amount of money and have similar coaches, players will take into account the facilities.

According to Mitchell Schwartz and Geoff Schwartz the facilities almost never comes into play. Imagine the Raiders when they played in Oakland trying to get FA players with their facility situation.

He said something like this in order-

$$
$$
Winning Franchise
Coaching
Friends on the team
City

jettio 02-29-2024 09:46 AM

Chiefs practice facility is older and was not built for the expanded practice squads that the NFL came up with during COVID and to keep bottom of roster players out of the spring leagues.

NFLPA is kind of chickenshit about this survey. Chiefs still have training camp off site and Andy Reid has figured out how to follow the new CBA rules and still practice hard.

Seems like the Chiefs practice fields and the Arrowhead turf is about as good as can be for the Kansas City climate. NFLPA does it annual piss and moan about artificial turf, but somehow manages to not have practice field quality anywhere on this survey.

I say the way the Chiefs help to maintain the fields in St. Joe and at their building and stadium is worth a lot more to the players than a lot of the fancy shit at the teams that have built new facilities. Chiefs spent a lot of money to winterize Arrowhead turf and in maintaining practice fields at training camp and at the facility. NFLPA probably decided to not have practice and game field quality on the survey because Chiefs would have graded well in that area.

Chiefs will never get good grades from NFLPA as long as they have off site training camps and until they build a new facility.

The Chiefs facility is near the stadium and that is a plus compared to some teams that have new facilities a long way from their stadium.

And one unacknowledged benefit of the Chiefs current practice facility is that it may be better for player's quality of life to have reasons to GTFO of the building and get work done at home or a gym in the community.

RunKC 02-29-2024 09:48 AM

Just checked and the lowest salary on the active roster is 795k. That much money and NFL players want ****ing daycare on site while they practice and while they are at games?

That’s insane for someone making that much to ask for that.

I get PS players don’t make that much but that’s like 10 guys of which maybe half at most need their kids to have that?

What are we doing here man

Mecca 02-29-2024 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17422461)
Just checked and the lowest salary on the active roster is 795k. That much money and NFL players want ****ing daycare on site while they practice and while they are at games?

I get PS players don’t make that much but that’s like 10 guys of which maybe half at most need their kids to have that?

If some teams provide it then players are gonna wonder why other teams don't?

stevieray 02-29-2024 09:52 AM

Quote:

coddling

DaFace 02-29-2024 09:52 AM

Quote:

This whole thing is a propaganda piece by the NFLPA. They can't ask for more money since that's set in the CBA, so they're using this to try and pressure owners to spend more money on other things. That's really what it comes down to.

Wisconsin_Chief 02-29-2024 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17422438)
Saw the Patriots get destroyed bc some teams have daycare while they don’t. Wtf. Why the hell does an NFL team need to provide daycare to athletes making 500k minimum?

My thoughts exactly, this league is quickly turning into nothing but a bunch of Gen Z crybabies, but if the Chiefs want to keep winning they are going to have to fix this situation, because players take notice of this stuff.

The training staff getting such a low mark again I'm sure stems from pressuring players to tough it out through injuries, which is mind boggling to me that not all teams are doing that. I mean for God's sake this is pro football, not children's soccer. I don't want anyone on this team who would give a training staff a high mark for kissing their boo-boo and telling them to take a few weeks off for a sprained ankle.

Mecca 02-29-2024 10:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 17422471)
My thoughts exactly, this league is quickly turning into nothing but a bunch of Gen Z crybabies, but if the Chiefs want to keep winning they are going to have to fix this situation, because players take notice of this stuff.

The training staff getting such a low mark again I'm sure stems from pressuring players to tough it out through injuries, which is mind boggling to me that not all teams are doing that. I mean for God's sake this is pro football, not children's soccer. I don't want anyone on this team who would give a training staff a high mark for kissing their boo-boo and telling them to take a few weeks off for a sprained ankle.

A lot of teams stopped pushing players to play when they were hurt because they didn't wanna be featured on Outside the Lines for being assholes that don't give a ****.

It's also kind of like some of you guys don't realize society changes over time.

neech 02-29-2024 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17422486)
A lot of teams stopped pushing players to play when they were hurt because they didn't wanna be featured on Outside the Lines for being assholes that don't give a ****.

It's also kind of like some of you guys don't realize society changes over time.

Yeah, this is the age of the Woke generation so deal with it.

Katipan 02-29-2024 10:09 AM

Thank goodness its changed.

Watching you guys justify your bloodlust from the couch was icky.

RunKC 02-29-2024 10:18 AM

Quote:

Clark needs to update the locker room in the practice facility and hire more trainers, but come on dude. These are NFL facilities, not daycares. It’s not the owners responsibility to take care of your kids.

They’re paying the lowest players on the active roster over 50k a month and these entitled babies demand daycare? Come on dude.

Let’s not act like these players don’t have their own chefs or meal service making that much either. These guys are asking for 5 star restaraunts like college bc donors give money for it.

Also wtf is up with the travel shit? There shouldn’t be any problem sharing a room with someone. It’s not like you’re sleeping in the same ****ing bed. FFS

Wisconsin_Chief 02-29-2024 10:23 AM

Quote:

t's also kind of like some of you guys don't realize society changes over time.

It can change all it wants, bottom line remains pussies can't be football players, at least not for the Chiefs, and for that I am grateful because I can assure you it plays a huge role in why we're sitting here with 3 Super Bowl titles the past 5 years while the rest of the league is worried about not being *meanies* to their players.

Mecca 02-29-2024 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17422524)
Clark needs to update the locker room in the practice facility and hire more trainers, but come on dude. These are NFL facilities, not daycares. It’s not the owners responsibility to take care of your kids.

They’re paying the lowest players on the active roster over 50k a month and these entitled babies demand daycare? Come on dude.

Let’s not act like these players don’t have their own chefs or meal service making that much either. These guys are asking for 5 star restaraunts like college bc donors give money for it.

Also wtf is up with the travel shit? There shouldn’t be any problem sharing a room with someone. It’s not like you’re sleeping in the same ****ing bed. FFS

When the vast majority of teams don't make guys share rooms, you get graded vs your competition. I'm sure there are teams that do provide daycare so once again graded vs competition.

Mecca 02-29-2024 10:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 17422529)
It can change all it wants, bottom line remains pussies can't be football players, at least not for the Chiefs, and for that I am grateful because I can assure you it plays a huge role in why we're sitting here with 3 Super Bowl titles the past 5 years while the rest of the league is worried about not being *meanies* to their players.

I think you misunderstand the concept of this, the Chiefs win because of QB and HC.

That however doesn't mean that players don't think hey this organization has this it'd be nice if we did to.

Wisconsin_Chief 02-29-2024 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17422554)
I think you misunderstand the concept of this, the Chiefs win because of QB and HC.

That however doesn't mean that players don't think hey this organization has this it'd be nice if we did to.

Well what comes with that fantastic QB and HC? It's a winning culture, which many organizations don't have. It's expectations for players that other teams probably don't have. There is zero doubt the Chiefs expect more and work their players harder than most, if not every other NFL team.

All I was commenting on is the reason our training staff always gets low grades on these things. I just think it's BS considering we are constantly one of the healthiest units in the league. What they are doing works, it's just that some players don't like it because it's more than they're used to.

Mecca 02-29-2024 11:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wisconsin_Chief (Post 17422594)
Well what comes with that fantastic QB and HC? It's a winning culture, which many organizations don't have. It's expectations for players that other teams probably don't have. There is zero doubt the Chiefs expect more and work their players harder than most, if not every other NFL team.

All I was commenting on is the reason our training staff always gets low grades on these things. I just think it's BS considering we are constantly one of the healthiest units in the league. What they are doing works, it's just that some players don't like it because it's more than they're used to.

Well the NFLPA also tells players to not play when they are hurt and to think about their own careers as teams will use and abuse them, factor that in as well.

The point I am making is it's just like anything else, you weigh pros and cons and if some teams have things others don't have there is going to be comparison in things like this.

Rainbarrel 02-29-2024 11:25 AM

When a college QB can buy a Lamborghini. You're fishing in different waters

srvy 02-29-2024 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 17422469)
This whole thing is a propaganda piece by the NFLPA. They can't ask for more money since that's set in the CBA, so they're using this to try and pressure owners to spend more money on other things. That's really what it comes down to.

It's the NFLPA version of the anonymous suggestion box in the employee's breakroom.

srvy 02-29-2024 11:36 AM

Mecca fills the employee suggestion box up weekly.

Mecca 02-29-2024 11:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by srvy (Post 17422642)
Mecca fills the employee suggestion box up weekly.

Is that the name of your mom's vag?

FloridaMan88 02-29-2024 11:43 AM

Louis Riddick on ESPN today said that as the Chiefs spent a week in Las Vegas during the Super Bowl practicing in the Raiders facility, the players were floored at how much better it was than the Chiefs practice facility… which Riddick described as high school caliber.

Louis Riddick is very close with Andy/Veach so you know he is not just speaking off the cuff with those comments.

srvy 02-29-2024 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17422645)
Is that the name of your mom's vag?

Well if she was still alive she would suggest you shove a tampon up your bleeding vag.

srvy 02-29-2024 11:46 AM

Mecca's suggestion box

https://s3.amazonaws.com/lowres.cart...brn261_low.jpg

Katipan 02-29-2024 11:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17422651)
Louis Riddick on ESPN today said that as the Chiefs spent a week in Las Vegas during the Super Bowl practicing in the Raiders facility, the players were floored at how much better it was than the Chiefs practice facility… which Riddick described as high school caliber.

Louis Riddick is very close with Andy/Veach so you know he is not just speaking off the cuff with those comments.

Yeah i don't think those guys are going to equate professional treatment with being a pussy.

ThaVirus 02-29-2024 11:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17422438)

If some have it and others don’t, is it not fair to grade those who don’t less favorably?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 17422439)
According to Mitchell Schwartz and Geoff Schwartz the facilities almost never comes into play. Imagine the Raiders when they played in Oakland trying to get FA players with their facility situation.

He said something like this in order-

$$
$$
Winning Franchise
Coaching
Friends on the team
City

That’s just his opinion, though.

I’d bet the package of amenities and facilities does play a factor into many players’ decision making.

Hammock Parties 02-29-2024 11:48 AM

And what have the Raiders won recently?

Maybe more comfort isn't conducive to success. LMAO

Katipan 02-29-2024 11:49 AM

Oh lord then why didn't we win with our stellar facilities?

Mecca 02-29-2024 11:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17422651)

Apparently it's a running joke an NFL guy, Jason Cole, was on a show I heard driving home from work and he said "oh I've been there those facilities are hot garbage"

srvy 02-29-2024 12:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17422663)
Apparently it's a running joke an NFL guy, Jason Cole, was on a show I heard driving home from work and he said "oh I've been there those facilities are hot garbage"

If I was this guy I'd worry more about the hot garbage he is shoveling down his gullet.

https://stanforddaily.com/wp-content...ason-cole.jpeg

DJ's left nut 02-29-2024 12:18 PM

<div class="tenor-gif-embed" data-postid="7910082" data-share-method="host" data-aspect-ratio="2" data-width="100%"><a href="https://tenor.com/view/i-dont-care-tommy-lee-jones-stop-please-no-idc-gif-7910082">I Dont Care Tommy Lee Jones GIF</a>from <a href="https://tenor.com/search/i+dont+care-gifs">I Dont Care GIFs</a></div> <script type="text/javascript" async src="https://tenor.com/embed.js"></script>

BigRedChief 02-29-2024 12:22 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Clark Hunt surprising the <a href="https://twitter.com/Chiefs?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">@Chiefs</a> after back to back Super Bowls <a href="https://t.co/ULJGGV58B5">pic.twitter.com/ULJGGV58B5</a></p>&mdash; KCKarlM alone (@callmemrfresh1) <a href="https://twitter.com/callmemrfresh1/status/1762932620319748543?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 28, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

jettio 02-29-2024 12:36 PM

The wild thing about the NFLPA is how they do the annual piss and moan about artificial turf, but when we have the NFL combine and upcoming free agency, the teams that play on turf are never described as a place a player would not want to play for because their home field playing surface.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-29-2024 12:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 17422657)
If some have it and others don’t, is it not fair to grade those who don’t less favorably?

That’s just his opinion, though.

I’d bet the package of amenities and facilities does play a factor into many players’ decision making.

Bullshit ROFL

Hammock Parties 02-29-2024 12:52 PM

i hope the chiefs downgrade the practice facility locker room

the players shouldn't want to spend time in there - you have better things to do than powder your jockstrap

next thing you know they'll want recliners in the meeting rooms

Pasta Little Brioni 02-29-2024 01:06 PM

You're telling me someone is turning down more money over a ****ing practice facility ��

They have no control where they are drafted and FA decisions are based on how much money they get....PERIOD. I've also never heard of a trade blocked over it either ROFL "home town discounts " and "caring about practice facilities " simply don't exist in any imactful way

Pasta Little Brioni 02-29-2024 01:08 PM

Hmm so maybe THAT is what happened with HUGH DOUGLAS

Fish 02-29-2024 01:13 PM

https://i.imgur.com/5cRIX3p.jpeg

Mecca 02-29-2024 01:17 PM

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Clark Hunt looking at the Chiefs players after he was rated an F. <a href="https://t.co/nPGLpDuwrF">pic.twitter.com/nPGLpDuwrF</a></p>&mdash; jane doe (@miss_janedoe) <a href="https://twitter.com/miss_janedoe/status/1763193498826600669?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 29, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

DJ's left nut 02-29-2024 02:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pasta Little Brioni (Post 17422788)
You're telling me someone is turning down more money over a ****ing practice facility ��

They have no control where they are drafted and FA decisions are based on how much money they get....PERIOD. I've also never heard of a trade blocked over it either ROFL "home town discounts " and "caring about practice facilities " simply don't exist in any imactful way

One of the most frustrating things we learned in hiring attorneys and managers (theoretically people who would be good big picture thinkers) was that the bottom line didn't matter much to most people.

They cared about salary.

Car, bonuses, annual profit distributions, gold plated healthcare - didn't matter. We were losing folks to higher salaries that actually offered less total compensation over a 12 month timeline.

So we stopped. Just said 'screw it - let them come to us after a couple years and ask for some of that stuff. If it's salary that gets them to yes, change the salary and make the rest of it worse...'

It ended up 1-2% cheaper for us to just pay higher salaries with lesser benefits. And in so doing, we had better success getting people hired. It just wasn't worth the headache to swim upstream anymore so we didn't.

The vast vast VAST majority of people make that choice on salary. The rest of it is something that may impact job satisfaction and retention later on down the road. But to get people in the door, it was salary that mattered and I don't suspect football players are much different.

IowaHawkeyeChief 02-29-2024 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 17422810)

I don't think many realize the Chiefs have some of the lowest, if not the lowest season ticket prices in the NFL, especially when you take into account they have no Personal Seat License like many in the NFL. People complain about Clark's spending, but the gameday experience at Arrowhead is much less than many places.

Mecca 02-29-2024 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by IowaHawkeyeChief (Post 17422936)
I don't think many realize the Chiefs have some of the lowest, if not the lowest season ticket prices in the NFL, especially when you take into account they have no Personal Seat License like many in the NFL. People complain about Clark's spending, but the gameday experience at Arrowhead is much less than many places.

Leading the NFL in ticket costs is the Las Vegas Raiders, which has an average cost of $582 per ticket. Behind the Raiders are the Super Bowl 57 contestants: the Kansas City Chiefs at $578 and Philadelphia Eagles at $559. Here are the five highest ticket averages:

Las Vegas Raiders: $582
Kansas City Chiefs: $578
Philadelphia Eagles: $559
Dallas Cowboys: $545
New England Patriots: $534

srvy 02-29-2024 02:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17422815)
<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Clark Hunt looking at the Chiefs players after he was rated an F. <a href="https://t.co/nPGLpDuwrF">pic.twitter.com/nPGLpDuwrF</a></p>&mdash; jane doe (@miss_janedoe) <a href="https://twitter.com/miss_janedoe/status/1763193498826600669?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 29, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Oh and by the way your rings will be delivered this year by USPS from KC Carnival Supply.

raybec 4 02-29-2024 02:11 PM

Quote:

I'm sure that's why Clark is poor mouthing. Low season ticket prices.

Fish 02-29-2024 02:18 PM

Quote:

That's no longer as true as it used to be. The last 3-4 seasons have changed that quite a bit.

O.city 02-29-2024 02:22 PM

They also do have personal seat license.

scho63 02-29-2024 02:24 PM

Colin Cowherd called this a big nothing burger and in fact, he said like 8 of the last 10 Super Bowl winners owners all graded a "D" or lower and all the top orgs that got As and Bs, like the Cowboys, haven't won jack shit in 30 years, including the Dolphins.

He said if it's too nice, it makes the players soft.

Wisconsin_Chief 02-29-2024 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 17422956)

Bingo, I've been saying throughout this thread I don't want players here who need to be pampered. They're already making insane amounts of money, and have access to the best medical and nutritional care in the world. If their locker isn't cozy enough for them, or they're upset that trainers are pushing them to play through minor injuries, they shouldn't be Chiefs.

I'd still like to see these grades get a little better, but the pussies who gave us these low scores are probably bitter assholes like Tyreek and Char Ward. We have three of the best football players ever on this roster who happen to love it here, not to mention the best head coach in the entire league. If you want to win, come to KC. If you want a good massage, go sign with the Browns and their QB can hook you up. We'll keep winning Super Bowls.

Fish 02-29-2024 03:18 PM

Yeah treat those damn uppity professional athletes like military boot camp. That'll work...

Mosbonian 02-29-2024 03:24 PM

Sorry to have to agree with Cowherd but this just seems a bit silly to even have out there.

A bunch of millionaires complaining about what a Locker room looks like....what food is like...etc...

I also get that the owners are Billionaires.....but should something like this really matter to the average fan?

Now if we are talking about making the hometown fan experience better I am all there....but making sure the players have executive level comfort isn't high on my list of concerns for seeing a 3-peat

DJ's left nut 02-29-2024 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17422939)
Leading the NFL in ticket costs is the Las Vegas Raiders, which has an average cost of $582 per ticket. Behind the Raiders are the Super Bowl 57 contestants: the Kansas City Chiefs at $578 and Philadelphia Eagles at $559. Here are the five highest ticket averages:

The Chiefs don't have PSLs but they do have an inflated year 1 ticket model for season tickets. My memory is the first year is about 2.5 times what every subsequent year costs. A sort of backdoor PSL for first time STHs.

If your source below either 1) Uses the secondary market for its pricing or 2) Uses the 1st year Season Ticket price, I think either of those approaches are probably not quite fair.

Clark doesn't control the secondary market - Patrick Mahomes does. And the overwhelming majority of season ticketholders are paying far far FAR less for their seats than that. We're lower bowl at the 35 yard line and I think ours our $150/st or thereabouts.

Those numbers don't add up, to be honest. There are suites and then about 4 sections (2 to either side of the 50 yardline) and then some seats in the very first few rows of the lower bowl that are more expensive than mine are. And there damn sure aren't enough of those to QUADRUPLE the average ticket price for seats in the stadium when the entire upper bowl is far cheaper than mine are.

There's something wonky about those figures.

Mosbonian 02-29-2024 03:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fish (Post 17423010)
Yeah treat those damn uppity professional athletes like military boot camp. That'll work...

Yeah....not really sure you could make the real comparison from how these guys are treated to what life is like at a real boot camp

DJ's left nut 02-29-2024 03:28 PM

Bottom line is that I could take my STs and sell about 3 games in any given year on the secondary market to pay for the rest of my season, including the playoffs. That tells you what the demand for these tickets are.

And that the Chiefs have them priced at nowhere NEAR the break-even point on the supply/demand curve.

DJ's left nut 02-29-2024 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Arch Stanton (Post 17421857)
Great post, wrong Rocky.

Oh no sir, the absolute apex of Rocky Training Montages is Rocky IV.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/B_9FyTiq3SA?si=w1QnnhcePAJTvM45&amp;start=58" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

RealSNR 02-29-2024 04:07 PM

Quote:

Well the Chiefs clearly aren’t like that at all. Just ask Kadarius Toney!

IowaHawkeyeChief 02-29-2024 04:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 17422939)

Yes, I believe all of those venue of Personal Seat licenses and those prices may be aftermarket. The upperbowl are all below $165 or so for STM.

ShowtimeSBMVP 02-29-2024 09:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 17422956)
Colin Cowherd called this a big nothing burger and in fact, he said like 8 of the last 10 Super Bowl winners owners all graded a "D" or lower and all the top orgs that got As and Bs, like the Cowboys, haven't won jack shit in 30 years, including the Dolphins.

https://youtu.be/dV5WUF5ckRg?si=g13AspsTmDzdati9

Listing to Louis Riddick man and it sounds awful in there about Clark. Saying they had to fight to get Andy to be a top paid coach.

RunKC 02-29-2024 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ShowtimeSBMVP (Post 17423359)
https://youtu.be/dV5WUF5ckRg?si=g13AspsTmDzdati9

Listing to Louis Riddick man and it sounds awful in there about Clark. Saying they had to fight to get Andy to be a top paid coach.

Andy was the 7th highest paid coach last year. Tied with Harbaugh.

https://fanbuzz.com/nfl/highest-paid...-coaches-2023/

He was a top 5 paid HC in 2020 when he signed his last deal. And now Clark is apparently gonna make him #1.

I don’t get the Clark shade on this one

staylor26 02-29-2024 09:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17423381)

He was a top 5 paid HC in 2020 when he signed his last deal. And now Clark is apparently gonna make him #1.

It's a bunch of horseshit. Andy doesn't care about being the highest paid HC. He's winning SBs and having the time of his life.

RunKC 02-29-2024 09:59 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Not gonna give Clark a pass though. He’s gotta upgrade this shit. This is really bad. Looks like it hasn’t been updated since the 90’s.

https://youtube.com/shorts/gccUP0mDk...UuMefbh49ct0E5

Imon Yourside 02-29-2024 10:02 PM

Offseason sucks lolz

FloridaMan88 02-29-2024 10:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17423407)
Not gonna give Clark a pass though. He’s gotta upgrade this shit. This is really bad. Looks like it hasn’t been updated since the 90’s.

It’s not even the best football weight room in the state.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chiefs weight room vs Mizzou weight room 🤔 <a href="https://t.co/FyDBkowAi7">pic.twitter.com/FyDBkowAi7</a></p>&mdash; Mitchichu (@Mitchichu02) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mitchichu02/status/1763261353089716271?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 29, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

trndobrd 02-29-2024 10:11 PM

The survey should have included the following question:

"The NFL pays for $5000 for the cost of each Superbowl ring, with the team paying for the rest of the cost. How would you grade the Superbowl Ring supplied by your team?"

_A

_B

_C

_D

_F

Hoover 02-29-2024 10:13 PM

Frankly I’d rather they spend some serious coin on a new training facility than and AstroTurf concert venue.

RealSNR 02-29-2024 10:15 PM

Here's the Cowherd clip that was referenced earlier.

Is he oversimplifying in order to get out an opinion that resonates like he usually does? Yes, it's a little more complicated than that.

Is he wrong?

I mean... I kind of agree with him, man. Is the equipment in there top notch? Is the space clean? Is there enough space and equipment to accommodate everybody who uses it during peak hours? Apparently the answer is no to some of those questions, so yes, I think we can definitely improve that way. But if the issue is that the Chargers and Raiders have nice modern decor electric ball massage machines... ehh, I don't really care

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H0H9BT-EMac?si=-Y_MsR5V4TVG2H9V" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Hammock Parties 02-29-2024 10:33 PM

Quote:

Looks good to me.

Chiefs are strong like bull.

Change nothing. Make them suffer. Win.

JPH83 03-01-2024 12:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 17423424)
Here's the Cowherd clip that was referenced earlier.

Is he oversimplifying in order to get out an opinion that resonates like he usually does? Yes, it's a little more complicated than that.

Is he wrong?

I mean... I kind of agree with him, man. Is the equipment in there top notch? Is the space clean? Is there enough space and equipment to accommodate everybody who uses it during peak hours? Apparently the answer is no to some of those questions, so yes, I think we can definitely improve that way. But if the issue is that the Chargers and Raiders have nice modern decor electric ball massage machines... ehh, I don't really care

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/H0H9BT-EMac?si=-Y_MsR5V4TVG2H9V" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture; web-share" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Chiefs have A+ players, coaches and GM, those other teams don't. Does it matter the facilities are bad? Not for winning SBs when you have those other things in place. But if everyone is pulling their weight, why can't Hunt. It's cheap and lazy, and it doesn't meet the standard set by others. He should rectify it.

Hammock Parties 03-01-2024 12:25 AM

The facilities aren't bad.

They are conducive to winning.

JPH83 03-01-2024 02:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17423469)

But they're not as good as they can be. If you can get a fraction of a per cent better, you should, because you know Veach, Reid and Mahomes will leave no stone unturned. He can afford it, he's being a tight arse.

I'm not saying it's the be all and end all but I've no idea why people wouldn't want him to get better facilities.

Fishels 03-01-2024 02:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 17421410)
Players really got pissed when they took down the basketball goal.

Lol:clap:

Mosbonian 03-01-2024 05:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 17423381)

People whining who envy the Chiefs want to nitpick at anything. Sorry if they aren't up to the standards that someone we all could care less about has mandated should be.

Now I get asking the Chiefs to do some upgrades but to do them so we match teams whose only view in the race to the Super Bowl is our backside is silly and petty.

stevieray 03-01-2024 06:14 AM

Quote:

what's wrong with the squat racks?

ThaVirus 03-01-2024 06:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by trndobrd (Post 17423418)
The survey should have included the following question:

"The NFL pays for $5000 for the cost of each Superbowl ring, with the team paying for the rest of the cost. How would you grade the Superbowl Ring supplied by your team?"

_A

_B

_C

_D

_F

You’re talking about the Super Bowl rings that the players earned?

BWillie 03-01-2024 07:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 17423414)
It’s not even the best football weight room in the state.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Chiefs weight room vs Mizzou weight room 🤔 <a href="https://t.co/FyDBkowAi7">pic.twitter.com/FyDBkowAi7</a></p>&mdash; Mitchichu (@Mitchichu02) <a href="https://twitter.com/Mitchichu02/status/1763261353089716271?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">February 29, 2024</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

I would just go to 24 hour fitness instead

BWillie 03-01-2024 07:43 AM

Clark Hunt and the Kansas City Cheaps

BWillie 03-01-2024 07:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 17423469)

Patrick Mahomes, Travis Kelce, and Andy Reid are conducive to winning. Facilities don't really matter in terms of wins or losses, but that doesnt mean you dont update them with the times so you arent the laughingstock of the league. And it may cost you a free agent. It really might. If someone is on the fence.

-King- 03-01-2024 07:50 AM

Quote:

Dude got all that equipment from Craigslist LMAO

-King- 03-01-2024 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JPH83 (Post 17423466)
Chiefs have A+ players, coaches and GM, those other teams don't. Does it matter the facilities are bad? Not for winning SBs when you have those other things in place. But if everyone is pulling their weight, why can't Hunt. It's cheap and lazy, and it doesn't meet the standard set by others. He should rectify it.

Exactly. It's weird how people keep using the Superbowl wins as a defense for not having up to date facilities.

If anything that's all the more reason to have up to date facilities.