ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Worst Fan Bases in the NFL (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=353368)

PatMahomesIsGod 05-09-2024 11:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ModSocks (Post 17514392)
I'd wager most of the league has us in their top 5.

Good.

**** em.

luv 05-09-2024 11:22 AM

Cowboys
Patriots
Raiders
Broncos
Bengals/Ravens

redfan 05-09-2024 11:30 AM

Raiders
Eagles
Ravens
Steelers
Broncos, but not lately lol
Patriots

Renegade 05-09-2024 11:37 AM

Eagles
Steelers and their annoying hankies (or just the entire AFCN)
Bills
Raiders

morphius 05-09-2024 11:50 AM

After that playoff loss to us last year, I have to put the Ravens fans pretty high on that list.

Marcellus 05-09-2024 12:26 PM

How the **** are you guys omitting Bengals fans? They are ****ing terrible.

Franchise that has never won anything and they act like they own the NFL.

ThrobProng 05-09-2024 12:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 17514546)

The Bengals are a rare case where the actual team is worse than the fans IMO.

Boxer_Chief 05-09-2024 12:49 PM

1 Bengals
2 bengals fans mommas
3 Denver
4 Bills
5 Bengals fans dogs

Tribal Warfare 05-09-2024 12:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Marcellus (Post 17514546)

Trolling the few on the BB, hence the omission

Coochie liquor 05-09-2024 01:12 PM

1. Dungver
2. Philly
3. Ravens/Bills
4. Bills/Ravens
5. 9ers

Tundra Scout 05-09-2024 02:46 PM

1.Eagles
2.Eagles
3.Eagles
4.Eagles
5.Eagles

InChiefsHeaven 05-09-2024 03:10 PM

From personal experience, I can honestly say the only fans that I have personally encountered who were dickheads were hands down Pats fans during their 20 year run of domination.

I mean, I know Raiders fans, and they can be idiots, but no worse to me than anyone else.

Donkey fans are pretty humble these days, but lurking underneath that is a seething hatred for the Chiefs. Does that make them bad fans? Nah, just pitiful idiots who root for a shitty cheating franchise.

Bills fans. From what I see, they do not seem like people I'd like to hang out with. I dunno, dildos thrown on the field, jumping on to burning folding tables at tailgates...just a bunch of morons really. Oh, and their team ****ing sucks.

I've been going to a draft party the last 3 years, and there are 3 Bengal fans always there. They are funny as hell and pretty cool guys, so I can't say anything bad about them.

In the end, I like NFL fans. Every time I go to a Chiefs game I always walk around the parking lot and hang out with the opposing fans. I've never had a problem, just some good natured ribbing and usually a (perhaps sincere, perhaps not) "good luck" before the game.

I have more problems with college football fans. That's for another thread I'm guessing.

Bl00dyBizkitz 05-09-2024 07:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 17514251)
Bills and Bengals fans are us before Mahomes.

No way they are even close to the top half.

I feel an eerie kinship with Bills fans. I relate to their suffering. Bungles fans, however, have this odd arrogance despite having 0 rings to show for it.

Rain Man 05-10-2024 01:38 PM

How are we defining "worst"? Is this the worst people to sit among on game day as a visiting fan? The worst people to be sitting next to on a plane? The worst people in general?

Culturally, I'm a westerner. I don't understand a lot of stuff that happens east of the Mississippi. So some insulated culture east of the Mississippi is going to more challenging to deal with, like Pittsburgh. When I think of Pittsburgh, I think of that really annoying reporter or whatever who is always angry, or that weird commentator with the nasal voice. I figure most Pittsburgh fans are angry about living in Pittsburgh and when they talk a little spittle flies out.

At a football game? Obviously Raiders fans. The signals from their ankle monitors interferes with my phone.

vonBobo 05-10-2024 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Womble (Post 17514114)
The Chiefs would probably top the poll for most other teams...

BUT WHO ****ING CARES ABOUT THEM. THREEPEAT! THREEPEAT!

Have you read this forum? We deserve all of the labels anyone wants to throw at us.