ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Falcons taking calls on Julio Jones (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=338036)

New World Order 04-26-2021 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Franchise (Post 15645125)
Where are fitting his $15 million dollar cap hit?

Restructure to 2022?

big nasty kcnut 04-26-2021 09:28 AM

I don't want bork laser to take this deal rather have larry Fitzgerald

-King- 04-26-2021 09:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15645122)
Yes. Some of the most reliable hands.

Obviously not on par with Kelce. Tyreek has his share of missed opportunities but will give him the nod based on sheer volume.

But are you going to try to argue that Pringle and Robinson have better hands? LMAO

And Reid DOES find a way to make him work and get him on the field.

Hardman fills a specific role on this team. And he's damn good at it. Getting a Julio Jones etc won't change anything about his role or production.

So if we have a WR2 that plays 16 games, and CEH gets more involved in the passing game, how exactly do you think Hardman won't see his touches reduced?

And Hardman led the team in drops. Idk why you think he has good hands. https://scores.nbcsports.com/fb/lead...e=NFL&rank=232

Dunerdr 04-26-2021 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 15645086)
Tbf before last year he played 15, 16, 14, 16, 16, 15 games in the 6 years before that.

He suited up for a lot but was banged up more than that indicates.

Chris Meck 04-26-2021 09:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15645122)
Yes. Some of the most reliable hands.

Obviously not on par with Kelce. Tyreek has his share of missed opportunities but will give him the nod based on sheer volume.

But are you going to try to argue that Pringle and Robinson have better hands? LMAO

And Reid DOES find a way to make him work and get him on the field.

Hardman fills a specific role on this team. And he's damn good at it. Getting a Julio Jones etc won't change anything about his role or production.

I think the covid year really hurt Hardman's development. This is a really complicated offense, and his mental processing isn't always there yet, as we've seen. But I'm not nearly as down on him as some people are.

I agree with your assessment.

-King- 04-26-2021 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dunerdr (Post 15645134)
He suited up for a lot but was banged up more than that indicates.

Yeah I agree. He's always nicked up but he played and still dominated unlike Sammy who flat out couldn't play.

stumppy 04-26-2021 09:35 AM

Didn't we just get rid of a broke dick #2 wr?! For the last couple years hasn't he been one of those players who can't practice all week? Has to wait til game day until he knows if he'll play that week?

wazu 04-26-2021 09:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by stumppy (Post 15645144)
Didn't we just get rid of a broke dick #2 wr?! For the last couple years hasn't he been one of those players who can't practice all week? Has to wait til game day until he knows if he'll play that week?

He had 1400 yards in 2019. What a brokedick.

wazu 04-26-2021 09:38 AM

Prediction: No matter where Julio plays this year, he will end up with more than double the yards of Mecole Hardman.

ToxSocks 04-26-2021 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 15645132)
So if we have a WR2 that plays 16 games, and CEH gets more involved in the passing game, how exactly do you think Hardman won't see his touches reduced?

And Hardman led the team in drops. Idk why you think he has good hands. https://scores.nbcsports.com/fb/lead...e=NFL&rank=232

Because of the role he plays. Has his production changed at all the last two seasons? Maybe you should ask yourself why it hasn't, no matter who's lined up outside.

ChiefBlueCFC 04-26-2021 09:41 AM

pls do it brat verch

-King- 04-26-2021 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 15645153)
Because of the role he plays. Has his production changed at all the last two seasons? Maybe you should ask yourself why it hasn't, no matter who's lined up outside.

Yeah because we have a WR2 that missed half of the games. Of course a WR3/4s production will be higher those years. What do you think to a happens to a WR3/4s production when the WR2 doesn't miss half the games?

ToxSocks 04-26-2021 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chris Meck (Post 15645136)
I think the covid year really hurt Hardman's development. This is a really complicated offense, and his mental processing isn't always there yet, as we've seen. But I'm not nearly as down on him as some people are.

I agree with your assessment.

I think Hardman's biggest obstacle is the mental part of the game. That's what shows up on the televised recordings of the games. He yings when Patrick expects him to yang, or he pulls up when Patrick expects him to keep going.

He was raw when we draft him and everyone knew that. Then all of a sudden people seemed to have forgotten that.

He could probably stand to add 10lbs like Tyreek did so he could hold up against press coverage on the outside as well.

stumppy 04-26-2021 09:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 15645146)
He had 1400 yards in 2019. What a brokedick.

Thus the question marks. You'd notice them if you paid attention.

ToxSocks 04-26-2021 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 15645162)
Yeah because we have a WR2 that missed half of the games. Of course a WR3/4s production will be higher those years. What do you think to a happens to a WR3/4s production when a WR2 doesn't miss half the games?

Production doesn't work like that.

How many targets was Watkins getting when he was healthy and playing, vs Robinson/Pringle when they took over on the outside?

I'd be surprised if there's a deviation greater than +/- 1 or 2 targets.

You're acting like healthy Sammy Watkins was gobbling up targets when quite frankly he had stretches where they never threw his direction.