ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Per reports, all Chiefs preseason games could be cancelled (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=332188)

KChiefs1 07-03-2020 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 15048618)
Hey now there's good idea for a new thread. What new hobby and it has to be new, will you take up if the NFL is canceled? Start that thread Mecca:thumb:

Football/Baseball card collecting.

KChiefs1 07-03-2020 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scho63 (Post 15049062)
At the end of the day, the mortality rate of COVID may fall below INFLUENZA and other recent pandemics.

Everyone getting it, but fewer and fewer dying. Mortality rate is plunging.

It’s just like a regular flu now though it’s more contagious.

Brody Wa 07-03-2020 10:59 PM

I think the PGA tour will be the only sport to survive a season through COVID-19...and that’s without fans.

Titty Meat 07-03-2020 11:17 PM

Idk if they can delay the season after the new year. College football should play in the spring this year though

Titty Meat 07-03-2020 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brody Wa (Post 15051200)
I think the PGA tour will be the only sport to survive a season through COVID-19...and that’s without fans.

MMA is doing a great job

JakeF 07-03-2020 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BWillie (Post 15050969)
The NFL could just choose to not care. I'll be honest, if I was a player I would sign whatever they want me to too be able to play. If t means Ill be getting a paycheck I'm in. The risk for the players is so so low. The coaches is a different story, at least for some of them.

That is probably the only way to go for the NFL.

Go out and sign every NFL-level guy on the streets and have separate training camps to get them in shape. Start the NFL season, any team that loses a player to Covid-19 is allowed to put that player on a "sick list" and switch a player in from the training camp group until their player gets healthy. Training camp guys get paid more while they are on an NFL roster.

The same players must move off/on during sick designation to prevent Teams from rotating guys around looking for better training camp players.

This will allow teams to survive Covid-19 unless a starting QB or uber player gets sick.

I think this is the best way the NFL can survive with Covid-19 and play decent football.

carcosa 07-04-2020 12:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefshrink (Post 15048667)
Blame the deep staters in DC for ginning up the lethality of this virus for shutting down the economy and the NFL. They want Trump OUT and a broken economy is the best way to do it and they do NOT want happy Americans watching the NFL,MLB or the NBA whatsoever which threatens this.

You are consistently the stupidest person here.

Pablo 07-04-2020 12:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by carcosa (Post 15051263)
You are consistently the stupidest person here.

Yah but he's a real life doctor so how stupid could he be huh???

KChiefs1 07-04-2020 09:10 AM

If they play the Chiefs will have a huge advantage.

loochy 07-04-2020 09:33 AM

Chris Jones is angry because he's losing leverage

loochy 07-04-2020 09:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JakeF (Post 15051219)
That is probably the only way to go for the NFL.

Go out and sign every NFL-level guy on the streets and have separate training camps to get them in shape. Start the NFL season, any team that loses a player to Covid-19 is allowed to put that player on a "sick list" and switch a player in from the training camp group until their player gets healthy. Training camp guys get paid more while they are on an NFL roster.

The same players must move off/on during sick designation to prevent Teams from rotating guys around looking for better training camp players.

This will allow teams to survive Covid-19 unless a starting QB or uber player gets sick.

I think this is the best way the NFL can survive with Covid-19 and play decent football.

Normally, you are one of the biggest morons on this site. In fact, you still are.

But I generally agree with you here.