ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   MLB Edgerton Hartwell (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=105579)

shaneo69 12-02-2004 03:50 PM

I think Rolle's stock will drop after he runs the 40 for the scouts. You don't get picked in the top 10 if you don't run at least a 4.44. I wasn't impressed with him when I watched them play Louisville. Hell, I think Buchanon was a better prospect, and he lasted until the teens.

I'm on the Ahmad Brooks bandwagon.

htismaqe 12-02-2004 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by shaneo69
I think Rolle's stock will drop after he runs the 40 for the scouts. You don't get picked in the top 10 if you don't run at least a 4.44. I wasn't impressed with him when I watched them play Louisville. Hell, I think Buchanon was a better prospect, and he lasted until the teens.

I'm on the Ahmad Brooks bandwagon.

Brooks is a BEAST.

shaneo69 12-02-2004 03:56 PM

BTW, since this thread is about Hartwell, did anyone notice him in the game when they played the Chiefs this year? I sure as hell didn't. Plus, he plays inside in a 3-4 defense, similar to Kendrell Bell. Are we switching to a 3-4? And he's always played next to Ray Lewis, kind of like how Lew Bush looked good next to Junior Seau.

htismaqe 12-02-2004 04:11 PM

Quote:

BTW, since this thread is about Hartwell, did anyone notice him in the game when they played the Chiefs this year? I sure as hell didn't. Plus, he plays inside in a 3-4 defense, similar to Kendrell Bell. Are we switching to a 3-4? And he's always played next to Ray Lewis, kind of like how Lew Bush looked good next to Junior Seau.

EXCELLENT point.

Hoover 12-02-2004 04:33 PM

Quote:

I thought the Ravens ran a 4-3

ChiefsCountry 12-02-2004 04:33 PM

Quote:

Of course in that game, I don't remember hearing too much about Mr. Ray Lewis either other than Jordan Black pancaking him.

ChiefsCountry 12-02-2004 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover
I thought the Ravens ran a 4-3

Ravens run the same defense we used with Gunther the first time around. 3-4 Falcon type. Suggs plays the Falcon. But they are basically a 3-4 team.

htismaqe 12-02-2004 04:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry
Ravens run the same defense we used with Gunther the first time around. 3-4 Falcon type. Suggs plays the Falcon. But they are basically a 3-4 team.

The "Falcon" was not a 3-4 defense. The Falcon was more of a 5-2 defense, but the base was always a 4-3.

And the Ravens play a pure 3-4 defense.

ChiefsCountry 12-02-2004 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe
The "Falcon" was not a 3-4 defense. The Falcon was more of a 5-2 defense, but the base was always a 4-3.

And the Ravens play a pure 3-4 defense.

I'm pretty sure it was 3-4 type D.

htismaqe 12-02-2004 05:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry
I'm pretty sure it was 3-4 type D.

It would be if the linebackers (other than DT) were lining up in a 3-4, but they weren't.

Wayne Simmons was lining up OUTSIDE the TE on the strong side.