ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Madden 20 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=322727)

Bump 08-26-2019 05:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iconic (Post 14410778)
Does anyone play MUT? And if so have any of you tried the new O-Line abilities and noticed them at all? I've been get my drum beat by LT and Von.

I finally quit MUT. The abilities are so ****ing OP and they are super expensive to get. The o-line ability that lets you see who is blitzing on 3rd and 4th down is OP. D-line abilities are OP, you can rush 3 and get pressure every time if they all have it. The escape artist ability is OP on running QBs. The arm bar is OP. These abilities that they added was a terrible idea.

Imon Yourside 08-26-2019 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Lee (Post 14410208)
Tried it again, went through the steps, draft day got the call "Hi this is John Gruden of the Raiders...." DAMMIT!!!!!

LMAO I might run the spider 2 y banana once then retire.

Imon Yourside 08-29-2019 12:03 AM

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/KWD5vWKfbaY" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Bump 08-29-2019 01:10 AM

^ if anybody should be mad about their Madden rating, its Frank Clark.

In MUT, the past 2 years Frank Clark has been an 80 or an 81 (which is a low elite card). So he comes off of his best season and they are like "make him a gold 79 this year"

But they ****ing love Kendall Fuller for some reason.

Imon Yourside 08-29-2019 02:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 14413650)

In MUT, the past 2 years Frank Clark has been an 80 or an 81 (which is a low elite card). So he comes off of his best season and they are like "make him a gold 79 this year"

Yup that's very strange, I don't think they know or care honestly.

Mecca 08-29-2019 07:24 AM

ALL of the CB's are overrated, Kayvon Webster who started like 3 years ago and has basically spent his time since then getting injured and being a 4th CB has a 79 rating.

Sassy Squatch 08-29-2019 07:34 AM

Eric Berry was an 86 at launch. They don't give a ****.

Mecca 08-29-2019 07:50 AM

Use the TFG roster, it's a lot better.

Imon Yourside 08-29-2019 01:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14413760)
Use the TFG roster, it's a lot better.

I don't see that on PC.

Mecca 08-29-2019 02:02 PM

Oh well shit it's on PS and Xbox, figured very few people were playing on PC.

Imon Yourside 08-29-2019 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 14414247)
Oh well shit it's on PS and Xbox, figured very few people were playing on PC.

Quite a few of us are trying to persuade him to release it on pc.

Dayze 08-29-2019 06:32 PM

Playing a franchise as a player as anything other than a Qb is pointless. SAme shit. Play as a lb, and in training you’re not rewarded for doing you job. Rather, the goal is to prevent a TD or first down...... it you’re not in control of all the other players in coverage. So regardless how well you cover your guy, you fail because of dumb shit the AI does on your defense, . Why not make training how well you do YOUR specific role in the defense, (or offense)

Not sure about mut or just straight up franchise, but if you’re a CFM guy like me, the game is pretty garbage if I’m honest. Don’t waste your money.

It only cost me like $14 out of pocket if I recall, and even for me its still a regrettable purchase.

Just ... ,meh. Probably only played about 20 hours total .....just like last year where I stopped playing, right around this time.

There’s no reason why this game should be so bad compared to the other sports games, other than EA doesn’t GAF.

lcarus 08-29-2019 10:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 14413650)

In my franchise I had to trade him. Can't afford to pay an 83 overall DE 28 million a year. Sure I could get him up to an 88-90 but by then he'd be 30 years old and start to decline. I had to pick and choose who I wanted to pay. I chose Mahomes, Hill, Jones and Fuller (since for some reason Fuller is rated pretty high). I even had to get rid of Sammy even though I really wanted to keep him.

Bump 08-29-2019 10:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lcarus (Post 14415212)
In my franchise I had to trade him. Can't afford to pay an 83 overall DE 28 million a year. Sure I could get him up to an 88-90 but by then he'd be 30 years old and start to decline. I had to pick and choose who I wanted to pay. I chose Mahomes, Hill, Jones and Fuller (since for some reason Fuller is rated pretty high). I even had to get rid of Sammy even though I really wanted to keep him.

ya I had no cap space at all to even sign draft picks so I cut Sammy Watkins and Eric Fisher. I did some cheesing to get Clark up to an 88 pretty quick with his 40 sacks for me but I paid Hill and Jones during the season. Jones didn't do anything because they can't get off of blocks on all madden but it is what it is.

I have to go into the next season with 48 players on the roster (lol).

Sorry 08-30-2019 02:18 AM

I do appreciate the tougher catches and animations..but they are still a couple years away