ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Schefter: Jalen Ramsey has asked for a trade (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=325169)

Imon Yourside 09-20-2019 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limested (Post 14464725)
Listen guys. My source says it is a done deal that Ramsey is being traded to the Chiefs for draft picks. The trade will be complete by Sunday pending anything that could change the situation.

Love the disclaimer at the end. lolz

SO basically it will happen unless it doesn't happen.

MAHOMO 4 LIFE! 09-20-2019 09:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14464744)
That guy saying a 1st and 3rd has been exposed as a complete fraud so you can enjoy that...

Let me guess @momoneychanel?? We literally discovered this the first day after he was using a singers profile pic and quickly changed it after he was caught

Chiefs=Champions 09-20-2019 09:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14464727)
I believe the Chiefs and Jaguars were very close to a deal, and the Chiefs and Ramsey were very close to contract terms. I believed with absolute certainty it was inevitable within a few days.

AB's release has changed those beliefs.

Is a deal still possible? Yes. But this may take longer now.

FYI, if the deal was entirely off, either Marty or my source would have said something by now. Neither of them did, so that should tell you something.

But you said it WAS happening? Why not say this from the beginning? Theres an obvious distinction between I thought it was probably going to happen and IS HAPPENING. These negotiations can change so fast- see Fitzpatrick right? LMAO

T-post Tom 09-20-2019 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limested (Post 14464742)
I can’t reveal my sources. Just understand the deal is done. Unless it doesn’t happen.

Thank you! I'm laying $5K with my bookie based on your advice. 👍

T-post Tom 09-20-2019 09:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 14464747)
If the Chiefs get Jalen Ramsey and this thread gets >5,000 posts (which it will), this thread should go into the hall of classics.

Destiny

limested 09-20-2019 09:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 14464755)
Thank you! I'm laying $5K with my bookie based on your advice. 👍

Just to be safe I would put two $5k bets down. 1 that he is traded to kc and one that he is traded elsewhere.

Hammock Parties 09-20-2019 09:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefs=Good (Post 14464753)
But you said it WAS happening? Why not say this from the beginning? Theres an obvious distinction between I thought it was probably going to happen and IS HAPPENING. These negotiations can change so fast- see Fitzpatrick right? LMAO

Because things developed. It's not as cut and dry as you want it to be.

The first thing I posted here was that it was definitely not happening. And it wasn't. That changed when the Jags came down off their "two 1sts" BS.

T-post Tom 09-20-2019 09:34 PM

Any team not in on JR?

https://www.miamiherald.com/sports/s...235281912.html

bricks 09-20-2019 09:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by limested (Post 14464760)
Just to be safe I would put two $5k bets down. 1 that he is traded to kc and one that he is traded elsewhere.

I got a better idea, none of this two $5k stuff man. Thats soft brah. House!! Bet the house!!!

T-post Tom 09-20-2019 09:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bricks (Post 14464765)
I got a better idea, none of this two $5k stuff man. Thats soft brah. House!! Bet the house!!!

Good idea. Thank you.

Warrick 09-20-2019 09:38 PM

Clay just stop, everybody knows you're a fraud as well, and that you've been trolling for some time now.

T-post Tom 09-20-2019 09:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Warrick (Post 14464772)
Clay just stop, everybody knows you're a fraud as well, and that you've been trolling for some time now.

That's hurtful.

Chiefs=Champions 09-20-2019 09:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 14464762)
Because things developed. It's not as cut and dry as you want it to be.

The first thing I posted here was that it was definitely not happening. And it wasn't. That changed when the Jags came down off their "two 1sts" BS.

I'm not saying its cut and dry - that's my whole point. Youve posted its not happening, youve posted about jerseys being printed and youve said IT IS happening. If you are posting definitive statements - you should expect some scrutiny when you back-flip or change what you are reporting. I would expect you guys to understand that after the Hill situation.

I can appreciate sources and info and I wont critique you further. Im just calling it as I see it.

Raiderhater 09-20-2019 09:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 14464531)
probably - i don't know what to think now. Not because of that - but the momentum has lessened. None of us are horny now.

I will not say I’m not horny but, after the AB news today I have definitely gone from full on raging boner to half mast. :sulk:

keg in kc 09-20-2019 09:47 PM

Hey, when it wasn't happening I said it wasn't and it wasn't, so I was right. Until it was happening, and then I said that it was. Until everyone said it wasn't, and then my gut told me that it really wasn't. Maybe tomorrow it'll be happening again, and if it is, you'll be the first one I tell. Unless it ends up not happening again, and then I'll say it's definitely on for sure. Or wait, was that off? Or maybe it's going to happen and not happen at the same time. If it doesn't happen and nobody's watching will it happen? What about if it doesn't happen but then happens to start happening before it stops happening after it happened happening.