ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   I have a date. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=164919)

The Buddha 02-23-2009 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5521081)
Do you enjoy being submissive in bed? Worship her ass. But not until the sex begins. Treat her as your sex queen.

No worshiping of the ass, either before, during of after sex. If my actions of fucking her doesn't tell her what I think of her body, then she's not gonna get it.

And I don't really care if I'm dominant or submissive. Whatever makes her happy.

Hammock Parties 02-23-2009 10:32 PM

She'll be happy if you erect a shrine to her ass with your penis.

Dinny Bossa Nova 02-23-2009 10:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5521081)
Do you enjoy being submissive in bed? Worship her ass. But not until the sex begins. Treat her as your sex queen.

Don't kid yourself, little pardner.

If she undresses you just right, all she'll need is a paper towel to wipe off her hands.

I do, however, wish you the best.

Dinny

Dave Lane 02-23-2009 10:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Buddha (Post 5520898)
whenever I'm nice and give compliments, I end up becoming their emotional tampon, and best friend. Uh... no.

Quickest way to the friend zone and with women there is no escape...

The Buddha 02-23-2009 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 5521231)

So now I don't. Screw that. I don't EVER compliment a woman. It is not my JOB to make them feel better. I may not know how to get lots of women, but I have learned a few things.

DaKCMan AP 02-23-2009 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 5521231)

Pretty much. I receive way more compliments than I give.. which isn't ideal either.

ChiefsCountry 02-23-2009 10:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Buddha (Post 5521247)
So now I don't. Screw that. I don't EVER compliment a woman. It is not my JOB to make them feel better. I may not know how to get lots of women, but I have learned a few things.

Whoa buddy I wouldnt ever say never compliment them, you just got to do it at the right times.

Dave Lane 02-23-2009 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5521048)
I was thinking after the clothes are off, hon. Make her feel good about herself.

OK we are on the same page. Actually if the girl isn't the most insecure person ever its fun to say something like you know you aren't half as revolting as you said your were. Assuming she had some self deprecating things to say about herself and can take a joke.

I once told a girl that her approval seeking and cries for attention were only overshadowed by her appalling physical appearance. And it worked :)

I think you have to be fun to be around and the back and forth can be quite fun and great flirting. Mer is really good at playing the ying to my yang so to speak. If she was 15 years older I might jump in on a few of her posts. She hits my funny bone just right.

luv 02-23-2009 10:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Buddha (Post 5521247)

You never compliment women? You know absolutely zero about us.

Dave Lane 02-23-2009 10:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5521305)
You never compliment women? You know absolutely zero about us.

So do women actually. But yes a sprinkling of compliments is fine. Overdoing it is the total kiss of death.

luv 02-23-2009 10:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave Lane (Post 5521321)
So do women actually. But yes a sprinkling of compliments is fine. Overdoing it is the total kiss of death.

Overdoing it does make us feel uncomfortable, but none at all?

Dave Lane 02-23-2009 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5521340)

Also woman are looking for men who are masculine. Nothing says big wuss than a needy approval seeking man. Big turnoff for woman whether you admit it or not.

Dave Lane 02-23-2009 11:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 5521340)

But I agree maybe one compliment a night. I like to walk next to a girl and then randomly kind of try to shoulder push her into a tree or light post that always is fun :) My favorite is to tell her she's a dork.

You get the right girl and the back and forth is awesome.

Tribal Warfare 02-23-2009 11:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 5521264)
Whoa buddy I wouldnt ever say never compliment them, you just got to do it at the right times.

Chirst it'd like gochiefs at square one.

ChiefsCountry 02-23-2009 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 5521435)
Chirst it'd like gochiefs at square one.

No this dude thinks about it way too much.